A Questioning

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: A Questioning

Re: A Questioning

Post by Anor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:34 am

Nice work. Another informant on the inside?

A Questioning

Post by Viellain » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am

For your enjoyment, a rare opportunity to put someone to Question! It's been at least 15 years since I have done one so I am just a bit rusty as you can see.


Eastern Gates of the Fortress of Light
A wood and iron gate towers before you, its painted white panels standing in
contrast to the stone walls that support it. The once white cobblestone path
that lies beneath your feet now wear the marks of deterioration. To the west
the stronghold of the Children of the Light can be made out clearly.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: FortressGate
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched, being ridden by you.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
Ailean has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
w
Path to the Fortress of Light
The once pristine surface of the cobblestone path underfoot is now marred
with dirt and scratches from years of wear and tear. The path continues
west, towards the Fortress of Light, or east towards the eastern gates. A
narrower walkway lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched, being ridden by you.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
Ailean has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
s
A Wide Pathway
Before you is a huge door frame with the symbol of the hand of light marked
clearly on its upper post. The path is wide and seems to show signs of
deterioration. The walkway leads in two directions, to the north the path
ends to join up with a wide cobblestone path, going in a east-west
direction. The path opens up to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: irongate
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched, being ridden by you.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
dism
dismount;sneak
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
kno irongate
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

The iron gate swings open.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
s
Courtyard of Deliverance
This is where friends of the shadow, as the Hand of Light sees it, are
forgiven. Stationed in the south-western corner is a lengthy platform, with
row upon row of nooses hanging from a thick beam about ten feet off the
platform deck. The courtyard is circular, ringed halfway with instruments
of torture and punishment. The other half is empty of equipment for
spectators.
[ obvious exits: N ]
No matches found!
An iron stake with shackles is surrounded by wood logs.
The Hand of the Light's executioner stands here, a red crook on his cloak.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

A Questioner stops using a lantern.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

The irongate closes quietly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
emo shackles Ailean in preperation
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Ailean looks at the stake and wonders what this has to do with the Light

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
say I will begin with some simple questions... you will answer truthfully or I will extract the
truth with pain
You say 'I will begin with some simple questions... you will answer truthfully or I will extract the
truth with pain'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Ailean says 'I have nothing to hide, the Light sees all'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
say why are you here today Dragonsworn?
You say 'why are you here today Dragonsworn?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
peer ailean
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Ailean says 'I understand that there is some concern that you believe my clan and my clan members to
be darkfriends, I am here to try to convince you otherwise'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
say you follow a male channeler... or you did until we put his head on a pike.
You say 'you follow a male channeler... or you did until we put his head on a pike.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
say have you no issues being in the service of a madman?
You say 'have you no issues being in the service of a madman?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Ailean says 'The Dragon Reborn must be a male channeller, and he must unite the nations of the
world'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
say so say the story says...
You say 'so say the story says... '

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean says 'Bardomir was clearly not the Dragon Reborn, I thank you for showing us this'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean says 'And I must ask who was it who slew him, and broke us of the ties that bind.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
say are there many in your group that can channel? Do you yourself channel?
You say 'are there many in your group that can channel? Do you yourself channel?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean says 'I do not, and the only ones whom I have seen channelling are Women'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean says 'The Dragon's Madness is for Him alone'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say are you prepared to name a woman from your group that can channel for me?
You say 'are you prepared to name a woman from your group that can channel for me?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say as a show of faith perhaps
You say 'as a show of faith perhaps'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
peer ailean
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean ponders life, the universe, and everything.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean hesistates and begins to sweat

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say let us bleed Ailean
You say 'let us bleed Ailean'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I cannot say for sure Viellain'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
l
Courtyard of Deliverance
This is where friends of the shadow, as the Hand of Light sees it, are
forgiven. Stationed in the south-western corner is a lengthy platform, with
row upon row of nooses hanging from a thick beam about ten feet off the
platform deck. The courtyard is circular, ringed halfway with instruments
of torture and punishment. The other half is empty of equipment for
spectators.
[ obvious exits: N ]
No matches found!
An iron stake with shackles is surrounded by wood logs.
Ailean the Proven is standing here.
The Hand of the Light's executioner stands here, a red crook on his cloak.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
peer hand
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I seem to have forgotten my helper
You say 'I seem to have forgotten my helper'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say wait here please
You say 'wait here please'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
kno irongate
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

The iron gate swings open.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
A Wide Pathway
Before you is a huge door frame with the symbol of the hand of light marked
clearly on its upper post. The path is wide and seems to show signs of
deterioration. The walkway leads in two directions, to the north the path
ends to join up with a wide cobblestone path, going in a east-west
direction. The path opens up to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: irongate
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
Ailean has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Ailean looks at his restraints

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
Courtyard of Deliverance
This is where friends of the shadow, as the Hand of Light sees it, are
forgiven. Stationed in the south-western corner is a lengthy platform, with
row upon row of nooses hanging from a thick beam about ten feet off the
platform deck. The courtyard is circular, ringed halfway with instruments
of torture and punishment. The other half is empty of equipment for
spectators.
[ obvious exits: N ]
No matches found!
An iron stake with shackles is surrounded by wood logs.
The Hand of the Light's executioner stands here, a red crook on his cloak.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

The iron gate swings shut.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say sit please
You say 'sit please'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean sits down and rests.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
kno irongate
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
The iron gate swings open.
A Wide Pathway
Before you is a huge door frame with the symbol of the hand of light marked
clearly on its upper post. The path is wide and seems to show signs of
deterioration. The walkway leads in two directions, to the north the path
ends to join up with a wide cobblestone path, going in a east-west
direction. The path opens up to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: irongate
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
Path to the Fortress of Light
The once pristine surface of the cobblestone path underfoot is now marred
with dirt and scratches from years of wear and tear. The path continues
west, towards the Fortress of Light, or east towards the eastern gates. A
narrower walkway lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Before a Checkpoint
A checkpoint controls the traffic admitted into the Fortess of Light. The
military might of the Children of the Light is expressed by a gilded
sunburst painted over the checkpoint, while a red shepherd's crook slashed
through the sunburst proclaims that the Hand watches over all.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
w
Checkpoint
The hallway narrows slightly possibly to control the traffic that comes in
and out of the Fortress of Light. A large desk is stationed by the entrance
to one side, letters and ledger books scattered upon its dark-wood surface.
The entrance into the Fortress of Light can be made out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: checkpoint
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Eastern Entrance to the Fortress of Light
Double pillars, thick as oak trees and equally as tall, support a doorway
wide enough for several men to walk abreast. The symbol of the Children of
the Light, a golden sunburst, is set into the white marble floor, just
before the doorway, welcoming guests and warning enemies. A wide hallway
leading into the fortress lies to the west, running on for several feet
until it seems to end or take a sharp turn.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: checkpoint
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

A Child of the Light guard stops using a lantern.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Along the Corridor
The pristine walls of this hallway stretch for several spans to the west
and the east, both seemingly identical. The ceiling of this room is very
high, supported by redstone columns, edged in white-clay plaster. The floor
is clean and free of scratches, not at all like what you would expect from
a hallway that is used frequently.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
Bend in the Wide Corridor
You are at a bend in a hallway. The floor of this hallway is white stone,
inlaid with streaks of silver and bronze. The walls are scattered with
victory banners and trophies representing victories over the enemies of the
Children of the Light and hence shadowspawn and darkfriends. The hallway
leads in two directions, one way going eastward towards the eastern gates
and the other south down a long passageway.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
South: A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Before the Dome of Truth
Before you is the Dome of Truth, its high vaulted ceiling from which
hundreds of leaf-shaped lamps are suspended overhead, almost seems unreal
in magnificence. The passageway to the Dome of Truth lies to the south,
through an entranceway held up by twin redstone pillars. A wide corridor
stretches towards the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
The Dome of Truth
Hundreds of golden leaf-shaped lamps are suspended from a domed ceiling at
least twenty feet high. This circular room is held up with thick marble
pillars, with panels and banners placed between every second pillar. An
intricately crafted marble dais lies in the center of this room. A wide
passageway lies to either the south, north or west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door east: panel
North: A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
West: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A scribe is frantically scrawling some notes here, oblivious to your presence.
Asaid Tarkis, the Hand of Light Intelligence Officer, is here reading over some papers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
order hand follow
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor has an indifferent look.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
order hand follow
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor has an indifferent look.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
tell anor what mobs bleed? Im making a mess of this haha
You tell Anor 'what mobs bleed? Im making a mess of this haha'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
A Tapestry Lined Passageway
Tapestries of battles won and lost line either side of this long corridor.
The walls of this corridor are made of white marble and rounded off with
redstone columns. The corridor leads in two directions, north to the
Dome of Truth and south where a row of doors indicate quarters for the
dwellers of this fortress.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
Intersection in the Passageway
Doors align each side of this passageway. Tapestries and banners are arrayed
on both walls of the white and red marble corridor, with pictures of
executions and trials performed by the Hand of the Light. To the east, a
large dark-wood door marked with the insignia of the Hand of Light seems
to stand out from the rest. To the west, a wide corridor leading to an
administration area can be made out, beyond twin redstone pillars
supporting the wide doorway.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
South: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
West: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Anor tells you 'let us bleed name, normal hand mobs'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
tell anor can I make one follow me?
You tell Anor 'can I make one follow me?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Anor tells you 'nope'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

The Child of Light officer has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
tell anor ahh well emotes will have to do
You tell Anor 'ahh well emotes will have to do'

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
n
A Tapestry Lined Passageway
Tapestries of battles won and lost line either side of this long corridor.
The walls of this corridor are made of white marble and rounded off with
redstone columns. The corridor leads in two directions, north to the
Dome of Truth and south where a row of doors indicate quarters for the
dwellers of this fortress.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
South: The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.

n
n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Dome of Truth
Hundreds of golden leaf-shaped lamps are suspended from a domed ceiling at
least twenty feet high. This circular room is held up with thick marble
pillars, with panels and banners placed between every second pillar. An
intricately crafted marble dais lies in the center of this room. A wide
passageway lies to either the south, north or west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door east: panel
North: A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
West: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A scribe is frantically scrawling some notes here, oblivious to your presence.
Asaid Tarkis, the Hand of Light Intelligence Officer, is here reading over some papers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Before the Dome of Truth
Before you is the Dome of Truth, its high vaulted ceiling from which
hundreds of leaf-shaped lamps are suspended overhead, almost seems unreal
in magnificence. The passageway to the Dome of Truth lies to the south,
through an entranceway held up by twin redstone pillars. A wide corridor
stretches towards the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Wide Corridor
You are at a bend in a hallway. The floor of this hallway is white stone,
inlaid with streaks of silver and bronze. The walls are scattered with
victory banners and trophies representing victories over the enemies of the
Children of the Light and hence shadowspawn and darkfriends. The hallway
leads in two directions, one way going eastward towards the eastern gates
and the other south down a long passageway.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
South: A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
Along the Corridor
The pristine walls of this hallway stretch for several spans to the west
and the east, both seemingly identical. The ceiling of this room is very
high, supported by redstone columns, edged in white-clay plaster. The floor
is clean and free of scratches, not at all like what you would expect from
a hallway that is used frequently.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Eastern Entrance to the Fortress of Light
Double pillars, thick as oak trees and equally as tall, support a doorway
wide enough for several men to walk abreast. The symbol of the Children of
the Light, a golden sunburst, is set into the white marble floor, just
before the doorway, welcoming guests and warning enemies. A wide hallway
leading into the fortress lies to the west, running on for several feet
until it seems to end or take a sharp turn.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: checkpoint
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Checkpoint
The hallway narrows slightly possibly to control the traffic that comes in
and out of the Fortress of Light. A large desk is stationed by the entrance
to one side, letters and ledger books scattered upon its dark-wood surface.
The entrance into the Fortress of Light can be made out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: checkpoint
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
e
Before a Checkpoint
A checkpoint controls the traffic admitted into the Fortess of Light. The
military might of the Children of the Light is expressed by a gilded
sunburst painted over the checkpoint, while a red shepherd's crook slashed
through the sunburst proclaims that the Hand watches over all.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to the Fortress of Light
The once pristine surface of the cobblestone path underfoot is now marred
with dirt and scratches from years of wear and tear. The path continues
west, towards the Fortress of Light, or east towards the eastern gates. A
narrower walkway lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
A Wide Pathway
Before you is a huge door frame with the symbol of the hand of light marked
clearly on its upper post. The path is wide and seems to show signs of
deterioration. The walkway leads in two directions, to the north the path
ends to join up with a wide cobblestone path, going in a east-west
direction. The path opens up to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: irongate
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
The irongate seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
kno irongate
Ok.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The irongate seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s

The iron gate swings open.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Courtyard of Deliverance
This is where friends of the shadow, as the Hand of Light sees it, are
forgiven. Stationed in the south-western corner is a lengthy platform, with
row upon row of nooses hanging from a thick beam about ten feet off the
platform deck. The courtyard is circular, ringed halfway with instruments
of torture and punishment. The other half is empty of equipment for
spectators.
[ obvious exits: N ]
No matches found!
An iron stake with shackles is surrounded by wood logs.
Ailean the Proven is resting here.
The Hand of the Light's executioner stands here, a red crook on his cloak.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

The irongate closes quietly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
say they appear to be busy
You say 'they appear to be busy '

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Ailean chuckles politely.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
say I will have get my hands dirty, which I do not like to do.
The day has begun.
You say 'I will have get my hands dirty, which I do not like to do.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
tell anor where is the dungeon? Im in the execution spot
You tell Anor 'where is the dungeon? Im in the execution spot'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say you will have to bear with me. Its been a very long time since someone has submitted for
Questioning
You say 'you will have to bear with me. Its been a very long time since someone has submitted for
Questioning'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Anor tells you 'its the room inside clan area, d and s'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Take your time, the Light is on my side.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Anor tells you 'inside panel, d, e, s or something'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say we are in the wrong spot, this is where we will come if I am not satisfied with your answers.
You say 'we are in the wrong spot, this is where we will come if I am not satisfied with your
answers.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
x
exit
Obvious exits:
North - A closed 'irongate'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'This didn't look like the chamber of Truth'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
kno irongate
Ok.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The irongate seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
The irongate seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
The iron gate swings open.
A Wide Pathway
Before you is a huge door frame with the symbol of the hand of light marked
clearly on its upper post. The path is wide and seems to show signs of
deterioration. The walkway leads in two directions, to the north the path
ends to join up with a wide cobblestone path, going in a east-west
direction. The path opens up to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: irongate
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
Ailean has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
w
Path to the Fortress of Light
The once pristine surface of the cobblestone path underfoot is now marred
with dirt and scratches from years of wear and tear. The path continues
west, towards the Fortress of Light, or east towards the eastern gates. A
narrower walkway lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
Ailean has arrived from the south.

w
w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Before a Checkpoint
A checkpoint controls the traffic admitted into the Fortess of Light. The
military might of the Children of the Light is expressed by a gilded
sunburst painted over the checkpoint, while a red shepherd's crook slashed
through the sunburst proclaims that the Hand watches over all.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Ailean has arrived from the east.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Checkpoint
The hallway narrows slightly possibly to control the traffic that comes in
and out of the Fortress of Light. A large desk is stationed by the entrance
to one side, letters and ledger books scattered upon its dark-wood surface.
The entrance into the Fortress of Light can be made out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: checkpoint
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
Ailean has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Eastern Entrance to the Fortress of Light
Double pillars, thick as oak trees and equally as tall, support a doorway
wide enough for several men to walk abreast. The symbol of the Children of
the Light, a golden sunburst, is set into the white marble floor, just
before the doorway, welcoming guests and warning enemies. A wide hallway
leading into the fortress lies to the west, running on for several feet
until it seems to end or take a sharp turn.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: checkpoint
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
Ailean has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Along the Corridor
The pristine walls of this hallway stretch for several spans to the west
and the east, both seemingly identical. The ceiling of this room is very
high, supported by redstone columns, edged in white-clay plaster. The floor
is clean and free of scratches, not at all like what you would expect from
a hallway that is used frequently.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
Ailean has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
Bend in the Wide Corridor
You are at a bend in a hallway. The floor of this hallway is white stone,
inlaid with streaks of silver and bronze. The walls are scattered with
victory banners and trophies representing victories over the enemies of the
Children of the Light and hence shadowspawn and darkfriends. The hallway
leads in two directions, one way going eastward towards the eastern gates
and the other south down a long passageway.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
South: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
Ailean has arrived from the east.

s
s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Before the Dome of Truth
Before you is the Dome of Truth, its high vaulted ceiling from which
hundreds of leaf-shaped lamps are suspended overhead, almost seems unreal
in magnificence. The passageway to the Dome of Truth lies to the south,
through an entranceway held up by twin redstone pillars. A wide corridor
stretches towards the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
South: A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Dome of Truth
Hundreds of golden leaf-shaped lamps are suspended from a domed ceiling at
least twenty feet high. This circular room is held up with thick marble
pillars, with panels and banners placed between every second pillar. An
intricately crafted marble dais lies in the center of this room. A wide
passageway lies to either the south, north or west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door east: panel
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
West: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A scribe is frantically scrawling some notes here, oblivious to your presence.
Asaid Tarkis, the Hand of Light Intelligence Officer, is here reading over some papers.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
kno panel
Ok.

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
A busy scribe unlocks the panel.
A busy scribe opens the panel.
A Hidden Passage
A narrow passageway of dressed stone is lit by torches set in ornamental
sconces. A crimson runner covers the floor from east to west, where it
stops against a panel of heavily carved wood. A marble statue set into a
niche along the wall depicts Lothair Mantelar, his hand upon the head of a
penitant man.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
No matches found!
West: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Ailean has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
A Hidden Passage
White dressed stone glows with torchlight, forming the framework of a
narrow passageway. A plush crimson rug covers the floor as it runs east to
west, its thick pile muffling noise.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
No matches found!
East: A straight-backed officer stands with his hand on his weapon.
West: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
Ailean has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
Meeting Room of the Hand of the Light
Priceless tapestries skillfully worked in silver and gold thread line the
walls of this rounded chamber of polished white stone beneath the Fortress
of Light. Crystalline vases and elaborate ornaments occupy the top of a
rosewood bookshelf that follows the east side of the curving wall gives a
sense of luxury to the otherwise sparse room. A round table of sturdy oak
etched with a large red crook in its dead centre takes up the greater part
of the chamber.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
No matches found!
North: Earwin the Quartermaster is here, guarding the stores against darkfriends.
East: Sevayr is tending the quarters of the Hand of Light.
West: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
A straight-backed officer stands with his hand on his weapon.
Ailean has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
A Small Antechamber
A small rounded room stands off the main room of the Hand of the Light,
separated from it by an archway carved with suns and shepherd's crooks. The
wooden floor is worn mellow with age, and a colored skylight overhead casts
diffused light over the stark white walls. In the center of the room is a
low wooden rail, used for kneeling in contemplation of the work of the
Light that is never done.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
kno stairdoor
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
Viellain opens the stairdoor.
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
open stairdoor
The stairdoor closes quietly.
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
Viellain opens the stairdoor.
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
kno stairdoor
The stairdoor closes quietly.
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
d
Viellain opens the stairdoor.
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

x
exit
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Obvious exits:
North - Meeting Room of the Hand of the Light
Down - A closed 'stairdoor'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

The stairdoor closes quietly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Derick narrates '2 now'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Derick narrates '3'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
tell ailean I think its broken
You tell Ailean 'I think its broken'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
l
A Small Antechamber
A small rounded room stands off the main room of the Hand of the Light,
separated from it by an archway carved with suns and shepherd's crooks. The
wooden floor is worn mellow with age, and a colored skylight overhead casts
diffused light over the stark white walls. In the center of the room is a
low wooden rail, used for kneeling in contemplation of the work of the
Light that is never done.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
North: A straight-backed officer stands with his hand on his weapon.
Ailean the Proven is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
kno stairdoor
d
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

d
d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Viellain opens the stairdoor.
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The stairdoor seems to be closed.

d
d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

d
d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The stairdoor seems to be closed.

d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Spiral Staircase
A staircase spirals between the main level of the Fortress of Light and the
depths underneath it. The air is cool and still, like the chill breath of
death. A torch set into the wall casts flickering light over the stairs so
that necks aren't broken by accident. A crude stone chamber is to the
south, more torchlight spilling forth from it.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
No matches found!
South: A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Up: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
Ailean has arrived from above.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean tells you 'How on earth did that happen?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

The stairdoor closes quietly.
Synthia narrates 'target bash slylurk if you can'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
say ahah
You say 'ahah'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Derick narrates 'im off soon but ok'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
A Stone Passageway
Unerring in its path, a stone tunnel leads straight from north to stouth. A
crimson rug carpets the floor, muffling sound that could otherwise bounce
off the stone walls. Iron sconces set into the walls hold torches that
brightly light the area, allowing no shadows a place to hide.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
South: A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
A Stone Passageway
A stone tunnel leads straight from north to south, unerring in its path. To
the north is a large chamber that radiates light and the scent of hot
coals. To the south is a stairway that ends abruptly at the ceiling. A
crimson rug carpets the floor, muffling sound that could otherwise bounce
off the stone walls.
[ obvious exits: N U ]
No matches found!
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
u
The trapdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
A Stone Passageway
Unerring in its path, a stone tunnel leads straight from north to stouth. A
crimson rug carpets the floor, muffling sound that could otherwise bounce
off the stone walls. Iron sconces set into the walls hold torches that
brightly light the area, allowing no shadows a place to hide.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
South: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Ailean has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
A Spiral Staircase
A staircase spirals between the main level of the Fortress of Light and the
depths underneath it. The air is cool and still, like the chill breath of
death. A torch set into the wall casts flickering light over the stairs so
that necks aren't broken by accident. A crude stone chamber is to the
south, more torchlight spilling forth from it.
[ obvious exits: S ]
No matches found!
South: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
Ailean has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
A Stone Passageway
Unerring in its path, a stone tunnel leads straight from north to stouth. A
crimson rug carpets the floor, muffling sound that could otherwise bounce
off the stone walls. Iron sconces set into the walls hold torches that
brightly light the area, allowing no shadows a place to hide.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
South: A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Synthia narrates 'Off'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Derick narrates 'nod flee'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
say here we are. It has been a long long time.
You say 'here we are. It has been a long long time.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
no hand
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean sits down and rests.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
nod hand
You nod at him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Ailean looks at a Hand of the Light Inquisitor.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say Ailean has not been forthcomming with his answers...
You say 'Ailean has not been forthcomming with his answers...'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say let us bleed Ailean
You say 'let us bleed Ailean'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor says 'Yes, Inquisitor Viellain, I think this man's tongue would
benefit from a little loosening.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor brings out a serrated blade from a hidden sheath somewhere on his
person, smiling evilly at

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor smiles wolfishly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor drives the blade sharply into ailean, flaying some flesh from his
arm!
Ailean screams loudly!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say will you give up a name now?
You say 'will you give up a name now?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean bellows 'Aaaah'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Why do you want a name?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say why would I not?
You say 'why would I not?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say you only the women channel in the Dragonsworn... am I to assume they all do?
You say 'you only the women channel in the Dragonsworn... am I to assume they all do?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Are we not here to determine my guilt?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Ok, I offer a single name, and even of this I am not sure'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Isabela'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
nod ailean
You nod at him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say very good
You say 'very good'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
emo writes the name Isabela in his notebook
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I cannot say for sure as who can tell where the power comes from when there are
multiple people in the room.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A guard bellows 'All welcome Child Faradraeth to the Fortress!'


* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say so you are hear for the good of you clan you say. The Children and the Hand have determined you
followed a False Dragon. What makes you think you can clear your name today?
You say 'so you are hear for the good of you clan you say. The Children and the Hand have determined
you followed a False Dragon. What makes you think you can clear your name today?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Faradraeth - Guard Post
Ailean - A Stone Passageway
Viellain - A Stone Passageway

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'The False Dragon has fallen, we no longer follow him or any other man who can channel.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean eats a mushroom.
Ailean coughs and utters some strange sounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say that is good to hear I suppose. You have given me a name as well which bodes well for you.
However, we are here to determine your fate only Ailean.
You say 'that is good to hear I suppose. You have given me a name as well which bodes well for you.
However, we are here to determine your fate only Ailean.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 398(398) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 93 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Viellain the Hand of the Light [Hand of Light 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Then what of my fate?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say how did you acquire your warrante Ailean?
You say 'how did you acquire your warrante Ailean?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Faradraeth - Children of the Light Quarters
Ailean - A Stone Passageway
Viellain - A Stone Passageway

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sc

Ailean coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You have 398(398) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 93 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Viellain the Hand of the Light [Hand of Light 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I was in Amador with a clan member, Child Anor attacked us in the central qsquare with
a platoon of guards'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Simple being Dragonsworn was the charge'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
nod ailean
You nod at him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say did you resist?
You say 'did you resist?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sav
Saving Viellain.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
whois isabela
Isabela Sarif is a human.
Padded white paws falling silently beside her, Aiyana safely guards this one closely through
Tel'aran'rhiod, paw prints running across her dreams into the waking world.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I did not, though I attempted to leave as I did not know who Child Anor was at the
time'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
tell anor he gave up Isabela haha
You tell Anor 'he gave up Isabela haha'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I could not determine if I was merely being attacked by a murderer or a darkfriend'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say it is good that you did not resist. You must submit to the authority of the Children when in
Amador.
You say 'it is good that you did not resist. You must submit to the authority of the Children when
in Amador. '

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean looks at the wound on his arm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say Child Anor has overheard you calling for his death... that does not sound like a man who is
repentant... what say you to that?
You say 'Child Anor has overheard you calling for his death... that does not sound like a man who is
repentant... what say you to that?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I have not called for Child Anor's death, I did call for him to perhaps give due
warning before attacking'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I dont think such thuggery is becoming of the Children'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say did you think that the followers of a False Dragon would be welcome in Amador? A fair number of
you clan mates are warranted here... a Child does not need to give warning before action.
You say 'did you think that the followers of a False Dragon would be welcome in Amador? A fair
number of you clan mates are warranted here... a Child does not need to give warning before action.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say as you say you no longer follow the False Dragon... who do you follow now?
You say 'as you say you no longer follow the False Dragon... who do you follow now?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I had not previously encountered a child, or receieved such warning from a fellow
Dragonsworn'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I follow the Light, and await the True Dragon Reborn.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
nod ailean
You nod at him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say would it surprise you to learn that not everyone in our organization believes in the Dragon
Reborn?
You say 'would it surprise you to learn that not everyone in our organization believes in the Dragon
Reborn?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say perhaps they are all False Dragons
You say 'perhaps they are all False Dragons'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'It would not. What do they believe in then?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say have you thought of that?
You say 'have you thought of that?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 398(398) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 93 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Viellain the Hand of the Light [Hand of Light 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'There was once a True Dragon, and as the wheel weaves it must weave another True.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say and how will you know the True Dragon? You believed to follow one and we brought him to the
Light.
You say 'and how will you know the True Dragon? You believed to follow one and we brought him to the
Light.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 398(398) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 93 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Viellain the Hand of the Light [Hand of Light 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Then we will follow our Dragons until there comes one who is already in the Light'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
peer ailean
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Perhaps the Dragon will be a Child of the Light themselves?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I do not care for that answer...
You say 'I do not care for that answer...'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say let us bleed Ailean
You say 'let us bleed Ailean'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor says 'Yes, Inquisitor Viellain, I think this man's tongue would
benefit from a little loosening.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor brings out a serrated blade from a hidden sheath somewhere on his
person, smiling evilly at

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor smiles wolfishly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor drives the blade sharply into ailean, flaying some flesh from his
arm!
Ailean screams loudly!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A guard bellows 'All welcome Child Anor to the Fortress!'


* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Is it not a possibility?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say can you channel Ailean? Are you a darkfriend?
You say 'can you channel Ailean? Are you a darkfriend?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor bellows 'Filthy Darkfriends! I'll show you the Truth!'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I cannot and I am not'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I do not wish to speak of Dragons at this time
You say 'I do not wish to speak of Dragons at this time'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
spit
You spit over your shoulder.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say let us bleed Ailean
You say 'let us bleed Ailean'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor says 'Yes, Inquisitor Viellain, I think this man's tongue would
benefit from a little loosening.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor brings out a serrated blade from a hidden sheath somewhere on his
person, smiling evilly at

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor smiles wolfishly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor drives the blade sharply into ailean, flaying some flesh from his
arm!
Ailean screams loudly!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Anor tells you 'did you trigger that yell?'
Ailean bellows 'Aaarrrrghhhh'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
tel anor dont think so
You tell Anor 'dont think so'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean looks around furtively, unsure why the pain came this time.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I am satisfied you do not channel for now... they usually break at the first touch of pain
You say 'I am satisfied you do not channel for now... they usually break at the first touch of pain'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say if I send you on your way as free man today... will you be a threat to us at a later date
You say 'if I send you on your way as free man today... will you be a threat to us at a later date'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'And are you satisfied that I am not a darkfriend and no longer follow a man who can
channel?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
peer ailean
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Why would I be a threat to those who walk in the Light?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I can't answer for you...
You say 'I can't answer for you... '

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I am no threat to any who walk in the Light.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A guard bellows 'All welcome Child Anor to the Fortress!'


tell anor I think I triggered something from a HoL mob
* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Anor 'I think I triggered something from a HoL mob'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
nod Ailean
You nod at him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

You are hungry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A guard bellows 'All welcome Child Merrick to the Fortress!'


* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I believe you speak the truth today. Your leader was shown the Light.
You say 'I believe you speak the truth today. Your leader was shown the Light.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'And the rest of my kin?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say you haven given me a name for my list.
You say 'you haven given me a name for my list.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say the rest of them? I deal only with you today Ailean
You say 'the rest of them? I deal only with you today Ailean'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean sighs loudly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I know for a fact that many of your kin are channelers
You say 'I know for a fact that many of your kin are channelers'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'They are?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say unless you wish to provide me a list...
You say 'unless you wish to provide me a list...'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
grin
You grin evilly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 398(398) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 93 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Viellain the Hand of the Light [Hand of Light 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.
You are hungry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 398(398) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 33 Turn points to date.
You have played 93 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Viellain the Hand of the Light [Hand of Light 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.
You are hungry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I joined but recently, I have not seen any evidence of channelling in many of my clan.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

You are hungry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say darkfriends are usually secretive. I have no wish to give a lesson today. I will send you on
your way a free man though. You submitted yourself to Questioning and that is to be commended.
You say 'darkfriends are usually secretive. I have no wish to give a lesson today. I will send you
on your way a free man though. You submitted yourself to Questioning and that is to be commended.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A Hand of the Light Inquisitor bellows 'Filthy Darkfriends! I'll show you the Truth!'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Thank you Child Viellain'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean bows before you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say Hand Viellian...
You say 'Hand Viellian...'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'Hand Viellian'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say if I find you here again it will not go well for you
You say 'if I find you here again it will not go well for you'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean says 'I hope you can see that we may be misguided, but we are not ourselves Darkfriends'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say Walk in the Light Ailean, and know that you tread a dangerous path
You say 'Walk in the Light Ailean, and know that you tread a dangerous path'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean bows before you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
nod ailean
You nod at him.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say I expect you to leave Amador promptly for you own safety when we leave the Fortress
You say 'I expect you to leave Amador promptly for you own safety when we leave the Fortress'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

Ailean nods in agreement.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
A Spiral Staircase
A staircase spirals between the main level of the Fortress of Light and the
depths underneath it. The air is cool and still, like the chill breath of
death. A torch set into the wall casts flickering light over the stairs so
that necks aren't broken by accident. A crude stone chamber is to the
south, more torchlight spilling forth from it.
[ obvious exits: S ]
No matches found!
South: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
Ailean has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
s
A Stone Passageway
Unerring in its path, a stone tunnel leads straight from north to stouth. A
crimson rug carpets the floor, muffling sound that could otherwise bounce
off the stone walls. Iron sconces set into the walls hold torches that
brightly light the area, allowing no shadows a place to hide.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
No matches found!
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
South: A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Stone Passageway
A stone tunnel leads straight from north to south, unerring in its path. To
the north is a large chamber that radiates light and the scent of hot
coals. To the south is a stairway that ends abruptly at the ceiling. A
crimson rug carpets the floor, muffling sound that could otherwise bounce
off the stone walls.
[ obvious exits: N U ]
No matches found!
North: Ailean the Proven is standing here.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
Ailean has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
u
The trapdoor seems to be closed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
kno trapdoor
Ok.

Top