Search found 19 matches

Go to advanced search

by sevas
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:21 pm
Forum: Player's Lounge
Topic: attitudes and expectations
Replies: 58
Views: 7087

Re: attitudes and expectations

Raz really understands it and gets it right 98 percent of the time. The other 2 % he gets my trolloc killed :D
by sevas
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 pm
Forum: Player's Lounge
Topic: attitudes and expectations
Replies: 58
Views: 7087

Re: attitudes and expectations

I think Discord brings a lot of toxicity to the game and I for one don't use it. Personal preference. I got hit in Coldie last night by 3 DS, I died. Personal choice to go try and re eq some things. It happens. Was I aggravated? Sure. I only had limited time to play and spending 15 mins in Circle wa...
by sevas
Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 pm
Forum: Player's Lounge
Topic: disabling 'where' for clanned seanchan
Replies: 123
Views: 3414

Re: disabling 'where' for clanned seanchan

While I will not presume to speak for other Seanchan clans I will say Imperial Army mostly tries NOT to deliberately target players under level 30. Do mistakes happen? Of course. Is there always a fnut in a clan? Of course. But for the most part it is a matter of each player polices him or herself. ...
by sevas
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:31 am
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Re: Typos
Replies: 137
Views: 49568

Re: Typos

A tall soldier is busy serving the interests of the Empress. She is hardened by battle. Her face bears the scars and a black and blue bruise covers her lower jaw. She is dressed in simple armor and sports the pelt of some fierce cat around the edge of her dark grey cape. His movement is fluid and he...
by sevas
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:04 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Live game stats
Replies: 1
Views: 716

Live game stats

Can we get this fixed please? Latest game data There are currently 22 players on the game. Since the last reboot ( 52 minutes ago ): - There were at most 26 players on at once - There have been 51 players total Perhaps you should join the battle.....? Last updated: July 15, 2018 @ 23:11 EST, 03:11 GMT
by sevas
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:14 pm
Forum: Player's Lounge
Topic: Master Mob Lead (Way beyond 30 days) #SetThemFREE
Replies: 90
Views: 9546

Re: Master Mob Lead (Way beyond 30 days) #SetThemFREE

As one of those masters who wouldn't leave Falme without a mob most of the time, in my defense at that time we had no leadable mobs in other zones. I really tried hard not to use mobs as a crutch. If it was one on one I didn't use mob If I didn't have to but in SW pk it was inevitable at some point ...
by sevas
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:32 pm
Forum: Help and Newbie Area
Topic: Rouge Stab pracs
Replies: 6
Views: 1445

Re: Rouge Stab pracs

My personal preference on master: 99 stab 99 hide 91 sneak 73 attack 85 shield parry 99 sblades 59 steal 47 pick 99 dodge 30 search 30 track 88 notice 82 ranger sneak level 7 survival Ride is my clan bonus so I get level 5 there If I am lucky enough to have sais or dirks I can go kinda crazy on thin...
by sevas
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:22 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Stables Seandar
Replies: 4
Views: 724

Re: Stables Seandar

Yah posted on wrong alt, was on my DW. Feed him well is Torm.
I don't know if we can issue Seandar without stabling there.
by sevas
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:36 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Stables Seandar
Replies: 4
Views: 724

Stables Seandar

The hand responds to command to stable armoured stallion with Yes Sir! by your command. But then nothing happens. * R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e Hablina's Horse Home Dark slate slabs joined with a dark grey mortar make up the floor of the stables. On either side are rows of individual stables, each wi...

Go to advanced search