Exit to CoL before choosing homeland for Seanchan

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...
Thena

Exit to CoL before choosing homeland for Seanchan

Postby Thena » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:56 am

When logging into one of my characters who is currently taking speech therapy to learn not to talk so slowly I made a derp.

The char is unclanned and, as soon as I logged in, he was taken to the room for choosing homelands as normal. Like a fool, instead of choosing one I went straight to the Circle of Light because there was an exit leading there. He is currently linkless rented in Falme because I can't get back to the homelands choosing room and (obviously) can't rent normally.

Would it be possible for an imm to send him to that room when I spot one on? Or should I mail someone instead?

Also, if it hasn't already been addressed, that exit to CoL might need to be looked at else you might get more stranded Seanchan unable to lose their drawl.

Tamira

Re: Exit to CoL before choosing homeland for Seanchan

Postby Tamira » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:08 am

I did the exact same thing today except when I landed I got insta hit and am now wanted by the SS Empire

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 am

"Mobol added in rent rooms. If you are a Seanchan and say "seanchan change" in a rent room, it will transport you to the change room."

Thena

Postby Thena » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:43 am

Ah. Thank you for the point in the right direction. Anticipated and corrected but not necessarily noticed or appreciated.

Return to “Bugs”