ANSWERED: Generic master mob

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...
daal

ANSWERED: Generic master mob

Postby daal » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:11 am

I don't have a log handy, but Anor and I used them to pop a smob last night and one of our mobs throughout the entire combat neither engaged or assisted either of us. I assume it was likely my mob since I was not the group leader. However, I did still group all in an attempt to group the second mob and maybe trigger it to attack. This sadly had no effect.

Thanks in advance for taking a look!

Elysia

Re: Generic master mob

Postby Elysia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm

Not much I can do, it functions on assist coding and I can't change that. Grouping from the get-go might help. If/when the clan varieties are rolled out might help.

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Note that old mastermobs had this problem too, btw, so it's the assist coding that's off. The difference is that previous mastermobs could be ordered to assist. Also the first version we tried with this new system had this ability, but that doesn't really help much if the mobs stop following you and break, so... here we are.

Terinor

Postby Terinor » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:32 pm

I hit a hired mercs and the caem guards assisted it. Causing me to get a warrant.

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Terinor wrote:I hit a hired mercs and the caem guards assisted it. Causing me to get a warrant.

Oops, that was me testing something, causing it to be flagged LW.

Return to “Bugs”