Ruined Keep

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...
Rig

Ruined Keep

Postby Rig » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm

I don't see how it's cool humans can gate out of inside Keep when I have to leave the entire area just to fade somewhere.

Pukes hit DS general, they just sat and waited for no quit to gate out of keep. Seems ridiculous to me.

Timmee

Re: Ruined Keep

Postby Timmee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Maybe hit them while they are doing the General?

Derick

Postby Derick » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 pm

A dreadlord can gate you in and out of tower, so it seams reasonable. Same noquit rules apply.

Rig

Postby Rig » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Being able to gate in both sides period is retarded. The same no quit rules don't mean shit when you can just sit in the no hide channelable room with a full group and 2+ channelers.

I also can't tell if Timmee is a retard or not. No point hitting them General and then sitting General while they wait 1n for no quit to go away and gate out with exactly 0 anything you can do about it.

This whole war system is fucking stupid lowrisk/high reward bullshit.

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:05 pm

This change was made so dreadlords and fades can actually port/fade out of RK. Fading is essentially a variety of Travel/Gate.

I'm not sure if it can be changed so LS can't gate out, although I agree that's not intended.

Taziar

Postby Taziar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:53 am

Isn't there only one gate room in Keep or are they gating out of the barracks room one room off the general? (if the DS/LS ones are setup the same as others I assume)

I always have thought, from day one, that having a safe room next to the general's room was a bad idea.

Dimmu

Postby Dimmu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:13 am

Taziar wrote:Isn't there only one gate room in Keep or are they gating out of the barracks room one room off the general? (if the DS/LS ones are setup the same as others I assume)

I always have thought, from day one, that having a safe room next to the general's room was a bad idea.

The bank room was changed so DL's could port in/out as I recall, but both the barracks and general are in a different zone to Ruined Keep, so I am guessing they do not follow the rules for the rest of the Keep zone. Seems like an oversight if I am correct.

Rig

Postby Rig » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:14 am

Seems stupid we can gate into TV to hit the general there as well, but can't change that either I'm sure.

Basically all you have to do is get a group but enough to just sit at the no hide channelable room 1n/s/e/w whatever of the general and nobody will hit you and you just wait for no quit to be gone. Then the other side gets bored and boom you just open a gate and disappear. Only reason we even killed a couple yesterday before the majority just gated out was because we for once had enough DS on to make a stand.

Otherwise they were just chillin there content without making a single effort to kill me and the other 2 trolls and waited out no quit because woah what, I might have to actually pk going inside RK????

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:24 am

Dimmu wrote:The bank room was changed so DL's could port in/out as I recall, but both the barracks and general are in a different zone to Ruined Keep, so I am guessing they do not follow the rules for the rest of the Keep zone. Seems like an oversight if I am correct.

I think you're talking about something else. The general zone can't be Traveled/Gated/Faded in or out of, however, several rooms in Ruined Keep can be ported/faded/gated in/out of.

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:26 am

Rig wrote:sit at the no hide channelable room 1n/s/e/w whatever of the general and nobody will hit you and you just wait for no quit to be gone.

You're mixing up two things:
The rooms adjacent to generals aren't actually no-hide, for good reason.
However, once cleared, people can sit at the no-hide, no-channel general room.

Return to “Bugs”