A Quest For Holiday Spirit

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Voices of the Wheel

A Quest For Holiday Spirit

Postby Voices of the Wheel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 pm

The fat man sat at his desk, hunched over a wooden toy. A bright fire crackled in stone fireplace behind him, and the smell of cookies wafted through the open doorway to his wife's kitchen.

The door opened, admitting a tiny man and a blast of chill air.

"Yes, what is it?" he said, with a touch of impatience in his voice. He had a lot of work to do and little time remained.

The tiny man spoke in a high pitched voice, "Mr. t'Claus, I'm afraid I have a bit of bad news. It's lookin' like the world has lost a lot of their holiday spirit. I dunno why, but if we don't do something, might be that no one will care come Christmas."

The tiny man managed to looked dismayed and hopeful at the same time. Surely ol' San would know what to do.

Frowning, San leaned back in his chair, cracking his back in the process.

"Well, I don't have time to take care of this myself. Whether they find their holiday spirit or not, I still have a job to do."

He thought a moment, then pointed at the little elf. "Get a few of the elves together and go out to all corners of the world. Find a way to remind them why Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. Help them find their holiday spirit. And then bring them to me."

The tiny man nearly quivered with excitement. He knew the boss would know what to do!

"Yes sir!" he cried, then darted out of the room to implement San t'Claus' orders.

There are elves located in Thakan'dar, Caemlyn, and Falme. You can ask them about a CHRISTMAS QUEST. There will be a reward for the first three individuals to complete this quest. This quest will remain open for several weeks.

Kendall has received a heron marked longsword as a reward for being the first to complete this quest. Xylan earned a gown of exquisite design for second place, and Gretchen earned a gold chit for third place. Congratulations to all of you. This quest will continue for several weeks, however, and San t'Claus has many treats for those who go to see him!

Return to “Announcements”