We will now try to balance these mobs both through their location (issuing in cities, instead of mastermobs loading in the wild), as well as their level. The clan mastermobs will have a lower level than the generic mastermobs, but this may be tweaked in the future. They still do not like warding vs damage.
On the upside, they will have far greater functionality, with the exception of still needing the "say retreat" mobol to disengage and let you lead them out of trouble. Here's a sample:
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > order eagle sit
A Red Eagle warrior sits down.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A Red Eagle warrior clambers to his feet.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > order eagle rem coif
A Red Eagle warrior stops using a chain coif.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > order eagle wear coif
A Red Eagle warrior wears a chain coif on his head.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > give dagger eagle
You give a dagger to a Red Eagle warrior.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > order eagle wield dagger
A Red Eagle warrior wields a dagger.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > order eagle emote orders a new round of ale.
A Red Eagle warrior orders a new round of ale.
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > order eagle get all
A Red Eagle warrior gets a hunk of beef.
Note that members of secret clans can still only issue in Rhahime and Lugard. This is the next thing on the to-do list, now this huge chunk of work is out of the way.
As a reminder for justice clans, if you want to be able to issue your clan mobs in another city (minus Rhahime and Lugard), you may need to initiate a treaty with them.
Obviously, feel free to work with your clan imm to change the mob's description and so on.