Smob competition/ holiday quest points part 2.

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Elysia

Smob competition/ holiday quest points part 2.

Postby Elysia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:51 am

Firstly:
I'm running a smob competition, starting now and ending on Monday the 7th, at whatever time I can actually log on to do the tally.

Kill as many smobs as you can and turn in their scalps to the bountyhunters loaded in the following places:
1w Waterfront Square in Falme
Four Kings crier
in the corner ne of well in RK

The person who turned in most smob scalps will win a rare or unique (if available) of their choosing.

Secondly:
For the duration of this event, smobs will have a higher chance of rewarding qps for the kill. Masters have a smaller chance of getting qps than non-masters, so you will have to make a conscious decision: use a master for easy smobbing, or use a non-master for a higher yield in qps.

The original plan had been to do this last weekend, but I didn't want to interfere with the pk qps. Anyway, it's still the 12 days of Christmas. ;)

Elysia

Re: Smob competition/ holiday quest points part 2.

Postby Elysia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:02 am

The tally is as follows:

Aishana: 2
Ciegon: 43
Fermin: 31
Kendall: 71
Leria: 1
Melat: 13
Nynaota: 1
Otis: 4
Raya: 31
Razhak: 366
Tadrada: 11
Torag: 5
Walker: 312
Zeeb: 3

For next time, PLEASE be mindful of what you hand in. Adael scalps, maw scalps and whatnot just make tallying way more time consuming.

Return to “Announcements”