Two Years of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Arkan

Re: One Year of Trump

Postby Arkan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 am

Remember when he said he had the greatest, smartest cabinet ever? This administration is a shit show. It would be funny to watch if I wasn't also in the sinking ship. Tillerson is out and now we can go back to having an inexperienced Secretary of State and CIA director.

Edit: Apparently the count is at 50 people who have left in just over a year.

Edit 2:
Trump in December: "The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!"

So when Trump says "fake news" clearly he means actual news.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Arkan wrote:Remember when he said he had the greatest, smartest cabinet ever? This administration is a shit show. It would be funny to watch if I wasn't also in the sinking ship. Tillerson is out and now we can go back to having an inexperienced Secretary of State and CIA director.

Edit: Apparently the count is at 50 people who have left in just over a year.

Edit 2:
Trump in December: "The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!"

So when Trump says "fake news" clearly he means actual news.

It is almost like a reality show, if it wasn't so horribly real. Trump and his Party are systematically destroying the reputation of those who have worked so hard to strive for a balance and your Country is going to come out of it worst of course, with that being said the epidemic of stupidness is effecting the UK and other Countries too.

Joolis

Postby Joolis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Stupidity is our greatest export

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:55 am

The UK doesn't seem far behind with all the idiots here with Brexit and so on.

Erulisse

Postby Erulisse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 pm

It would be fun to watch if it wasn't all essentially a smoke screen for a malevolent kleptocracy. Poor Rex Tillerson gets fired, presidential incompetence aside, you'll excuse me if I don't shed too many tears for someone who spent the past half century raping the natural world and vastly enriching himself in the process.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 am

Erulisse wrote:It would be fun to watch if it wasn't all essentially a smoke screen for a malevolent kleptocracy. Poor Rex Tillerson gets fired, presidential incompetence aside, you'll excuse me if I don't shed too many tears for someone who spent the past half century raping the natural world and vastly enriching himself in the process.

Totally agree, it's all about how much money they can make and the dumb voters who fall for the short fall of cash.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:54 am

Yeah... that's because money and material wealth is awesome.

Treach

Postby Treach » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:04 am

Some great stuff lately with Cambridge Analytica and the reporting by channel 4 news.

Also glad to see Sarah huckabee sanders no longer looks smug and looked very upset by the end of the press briefing today.

Enok

Postby Enok » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 am

Don't you worry. We'll be back at buttery males by the end of the week.

Both sides and..and..God is with Trump and...and...Paul Ryan is a saint!

Jaster

Postby Jaster » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Treach wrote:Some great stuff lately with Cambridge Analytica and the reporting by channel 4 news.

Also glad to see Sarah huckabee sanders no longer looks smug and looked very upset by the end of the press briefing today.

When will the hypocrisy end? Never. This is the same thing Obama’s team did and it was “ok”. It’s just not ok now because it’s associated with trump.

“Obama’s campaign built a database of every American voter using the same Facebook developer tool used by Cambridge, known as the social graph API, according to the Washington Post. This technology allowed the Obama campaign to access information of voters to figure out “which people would be most likely to influence other people in their network to vote,” according to the paper.”

Not everything trump is going to be good. And not everything trump is going to be bad. The #resist at everything trump just makes you all look stupid and incapable of independent thought.

Return to “Player's Lounge”