One Year of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Maghus

Re: One Year of Trump

Postby Maghus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 am

Vaen wrote:Don't let me upset you into breaking character, Little /Pol/ Reject. :)

Atleast I have character which to break. You are thriving while standing on the shoulders of your forefathers. You support the people hacking away at their legs. And when they fall, you are next.

Trump was the perfect person to be president. He was already a billionaire, had nothing to gain, And everything to lose.

“Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.”

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:10 pm

You sound upset and not very enlightened. Running low on Brain Force or whatever Alex Jones juice you're on, Little /Pol/ Reject?

Spyder

Postby Spyder » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Maghus wrote:A fool? Yes. A dreamer. Yes. A troll? Never. As we pass from the age of pisces into the age of aquarius a new wind blows. It blows past the fake corrupt city of washington, dc and over the great smoky mountains. It blows and stirs the souls of the forgotten men and women who have made this nation great. It reminds them that they, are the ones who made this country great. And they shall be forgotten no more. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. Let every person know, whether they wish us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, and oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=715uFes ... MP&index=2

How tight is your tinfoil hat?

Is Vaen correct? Are you a /pol/ well-dressed person of quality?

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:04 am

Spyder wrote:
Maghus wrote:A fool? Yes. A dreamer. Yes. A troll? Never. As we pass from the age of pisces into the age of aquarius a new wind blows. It blows past the fake corrupt city of washington, dc and over the great smoky mountains. It blows and stirs the souls of the forgotten men and women who have made this nation great. It reminds them that they, are the ones who made this country great. And they shall be forgotten no more. What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. Let every person know, whether they wish us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, and oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=715uFes ... MP&index=2

How tight is your tinfoil hat?

Is Vaen correct? Are you a /pol/ well-dressed person of quality?

Why can't he be all?

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:16 am

Im probably breaking the rules by doing this

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/STAR-TREK-The-Ne ... ~~60_3.JPG

hyzael

Postby hyzael » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 am

so is everyone mad that he denuclearized n korea or how does everyone feel about that. *stirs the pot for personal enjoyment*

Arkan

Postby Arkan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Hasn't happened.

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Arkan wrote:Hasn't happened.

Right? Korea's come "this far" on four other separate occasions and some of those even included letting in spectators, telling them a (most likely empty) building they're looking at houses an enrichment program, and then blowing it up as a spectacle. Trump hasn't even gotten that far and he's already managed to 1) legitimize Kim Jung Un's regime (our flags next to North Korean flags isn't something I'll forget any time soon), 2) agree to ending war games in liaison with South Korean troops, and 3) basically signal to China that our sanctions don't mean dick and they can proceed to deal with NK even more aggressively than before without much worry of anything from us. Oh and 4) verbally suck Un off. Worst deal ever.

Jaster

Postby Jaster » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Vaen wrote:
Arkan wrote:Hasn't happened.

Right? Korea's come "this far" on four other separate occasions and some of those even included letting in spectators, telling them a (most likely empty) building they're looking at houses an enrichment program, and then blowing it up as a spectacle. Trump hasn't even gotten that far and he's already managed to 1) legitimize Kim Jung Un's regime (our flags next to North Korean flags isn't something I'll forget any time soon), 2) agree to ending war games in liaison with South Korean troops, and 3) basically signal to China that our sanctions don't mean dick and they can proceed to deal with NK even more aggressively than before without much worry of anything from us. Oh and 4) verbally suck Un off. Worst deal ever.

I would agree with nothing verifiable has really occured yet. So until we start to see progress and the ability to verify the removal or destruction of materials used to create or weaponize, I am holding judgement. For the next 4 points I would say the following.

Vaen wrote:1) legitimize Kim Jung Un's regime (our flags next to North Korean flags isn't something I'll forget any time soon),

I don't think it really matters if anyone considers that Kim Jung Un's regime was legitimized or not. At any point this guy was about to make a fatal aggressive act due to circumstances of pressure that would/could be bad for any nation that was in its path. It has been mounting and building for many years of many presidencies. We can argue the semantics of the flags being next to each other or the symbolic picture it has created. I see it as a summit involving 2 countries looking to come to terms on how to coexists peacefully for the greater good of the world.
Vaen wrote:2) agree to ending war games in liaison with South Korean troops, and

The US-S. Korea major drills Foal Eagle and Max Thunder drills finished in May. So the military did get 2 major drills in this year. The next major drill, Ulchi Freedom Guardian was the one slated for August that we will not conduct. Even though we are not doing this major drill, both militaries will still conduct regular training exercises and practices. It is not like they are just going to be sitting in camps twiddling their thumbs. I think that any good faith effort to bring tensions down is a good one. These major training drills can be taken or seen as aggressive practice for something more than "fine tuning".
Vaen wrote:3) basically signal to China that our sanctions don't mean dick and they can proceed to deal with NK even more aggressively than before without much worry of anything from us.
I think it said the opposite. The sanctions the US and UN put in place made a difference and had impact on this country. They were on the verge of collapsing in the long run if they sustained the current sanctions. Even though we are working with NK, the sanctions still remain in place and more may be placed until we get the end goal. Verifiable removal of nuclear weapons or processes. China will do what they want regardless and has proven that. They will take advantage of any scenario lurking if it benefits china because no one challenges them back. Concluding that because of the summit and your ideas, China will now not worry about anything from us is hogwash. They do not worry about us much to begin with before the summit and many years before that. That's why they take advantage of our intellectual properties, have crazy laws for US companies, and tax us beyond belief to come into their country. No one has had the backbone to say we are not going to take that BS anymore until now. It will hurt in the first run, but in the long run I think it will level out and even the playing field. This we can agree and disagree on(the best part of debate).
Vaen wrote:Oh and 4) verbally suck Un off. Worst deal ever.

I am sure both parties(Tump & UN) who were involved feel good and walked away feeling like winners. We will feel our certain ways based off our beliefs and what we can measure in the short and long run. I don't think anyone got sucked off here, but your visual is most likely different from mine.

Arkan

Postby Arkan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Trump sucking off Kim:

“Hey, when you take over a country - tough country, tough people - and you take it over from your father, I don’t care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have - if you could do that at 27 years old, I mean, that’s one in 10,000 that could do that”

"Really, he’s got a great personality. He’s a funny guy, he’s a very smart, he’s a great negotiator. He loves his people, not that I’m surprised by that, but he loves his people"

"I think he liked me and I like him. And I understand the past and, you know, nobody has to tell me, he’s a rough guy. He has to be a rough guy or he has been a rough person. But we got along very well. He’s smart, loves his people, he loves his country. He wants a lot of good things and that’s why he’s doing this."

"We had a great chemistry—you understand how I feel about chemistry. It’s very important."

“I learned he’s a very talented man. I also learned he loves his country very much.”

Pressed by Mr Baier, who said Mr Kim has “done some really bad things”, Mr Trump responded that “so have a lot of other people”.

“I went there, I gave him credibility,” Mr. Trump said. “I think it’s great to give him credibility.”

"He's the head of a country — and I mean he's the strong head. He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same."

For comparison, this is what Trump said of China's leader:
“He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him. We’ve gotten to know each other very well. A great leader. He’s a very talented man. I think he’s a very good man. He loves China, I can tell you. He loves China. He wants to do what’s right for China.”

And here is what he said of Canada's:
"Very dishonest & weak"
And keep in mind that was for responding to a trade war that Trump himself started.

Return to “Player's Lounge”