Unique's list?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
isabel

Re: Unique's list?

Postby isabel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:41 pm

And the broader point I was trying to ascertain - if Malf is in the pk then as a tower channie it can be really tricky to even stay in the pk (I feel). If you feel that way about Justice - that you would consider taking yourself out of that because of the damage a single bash could do to your class/setup, then both weapons are definitely out of whack.

isabel

Postby isabel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Also my god Razhak I don't have the words for this in English but the translation would be "the sound that two fifth graders make when they are arguing inanely" - this is what reading the rhetoric around your posts routinely feels like. I wasn't trying to prove anything with that log. I was asking a genuine question about the damage experience because I haven't been on the other end of Justice. If you feel you (as the power character on your side) could get blown up that easily. That is all.

Aishana

Postby Aishana » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Dodge is dodge on both sides, justice isn't going to 4 shot a troll rogue but it's going to destroy them yes. Again, both items are ridiculous imo and just shouldn't exist.

Rig

Postby Rig » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:12 pm

The weapons are unique and great items to have for pk. We all agree here except for Aishana who hates fades and uniques in general.

Really you need to be realistic. Things like "bonused character shouldn't be able to wield xxx" is a joke. The idea that the player base would agree to that is fantasy. On one side, you have everyone who hates remorts/Gaidin calling for them to not be able to wield justice/malf. The other is all of the remorts and Gaidin who are against it and think the rest of you are morons.

I honestly like the idea of abs justice. The only difference it makes is that you aren't going to be essentially a machine of death who survives almost 100% of the time because combo is powerful.

It'll be exactly in line with malf- apart from the fact that justice is dmg vs all.dark

Rig

Postby Rig » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Also the fact that making it abs means it's easier for said person to die, meaning:

It will get passed around more often as an abs unique.

Aishana

Postby Aishana » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:21 pm

I don't hate fades :P. I hate bonuses on bonuses on bonuses. Justice on a hunter...fine it's a little nutty but 1.5x dmg in and of itself is not that terrible. Now put it on a zerk gaidin master....20 more ob, zerk attack, multi bash multi hit. 1.5x becomes a lot more than that because math/multiplicative bonuses. Similar case for fades.

farwil

Postby farwil » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:25 pm

What do you Mean similar case for fades? I must of missed the multi bash and extra ob update they did.. fade bonuses are majority defensive in nature.

Aishana

Postby Aishana » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Zerk attack and ob/dmg bonus from master? Dont be dense my post is not supposed to be a detailed comparison of the two.

fiddler

Postby fiddler » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:18 pm

The same ob dmg bonus that every other master gets on either side... don't just mention a remort for the sake of mentioning it then

micheal

Postby micheal » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:51 pm

While its a passive skill, having a character with zerk attack coupled with autotrack really does the difference. Imagine a channeler with autotrack. Point being a fade isn't just a ghar master.

Return to “Player's Lounge”