WoT show to begin production this Fall!

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.

Reyne
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Reyne » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:06 pm

*is tentatively excited*

Alison
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Alison » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:50 am

i would like to see pre productions of the Emonds field that they have built. And when the actors are in costumes. Its going to be epic.

Orino
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 am

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Orino » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:53 am

I hope it isn’t porn like Game of Thrones.

Raefnal
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Raefnal » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 am

Orino wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:53 am
I hope it isn’t porn like Game of Thrones.
Well it shouldn't be, seeing as with GoT that content exists in the books. WoT is pretty PG in that regard.

Ashlee
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 am

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Ashlee » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:28 pm

Raefnal wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 am
Orino wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:53 am
I hope it isn’t porn like Game of Thrones.
Well it shouldn't be, seeing as with GoT that content exists in the books. WoT is pretty PG in that regard.
Agreed. It’s also not streaming on HBO, which is notorious for excessive nudity/sexual content.

Taziar
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:28 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Taziar » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:56 am

Just watched Carnival Row on Amazon Prime, is pretty good. If this is any indication on how Amazon is going to produce WoT it should beat any expectation I previously had.

Ashlee
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 am

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Ashlee » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:23 am

Taziar wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:56 am
Just watched Carnival Row on Amazon Prime, is pretty good. If this is any indication on how Amazon is going to produce WoT it should beat any expectation I previously had.
That’s good news! I’ve been thinking about watching Carnival Row, but read a lot of negative reviews.

Taziar
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:28 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: WoT show to begin production this Fall!

Post by Taziar » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Wife, brother, and I all liked it. Looking forward to season 2

Post Reply