... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm
Good to hear from you, get better soon!
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm
Thank you for giving us an update, Caelo. That was a crazy development. I am super glad you are getting better.
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:41 pm
I have been wondering where you went. Rest essy, rehab steady and get better.
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:52 pm
- Location: Hawaii
Get well soon. Take your time. I'm glad you made it and you're alive. If you passed we'd make sure half the mud is filled with memorials of all your chars.
But seriously thank you for the update.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:17 pm
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm
Praying things get better for you from here on out!
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 pm
Yikes! Get better soon Donna.
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 am
Best wishes to you. I hope you get better soon!
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm
Dam that's rough
sorry your going through that. Praying you have a speedy recovery and are able to get back to normal soon. Smoking is bad mmmkay it's killing my Dad presently. All the smokers out there don't brush this stuff off. It's going to be a problem for you to.
Get well Donna!
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:44 pm
since when do they let er docs call people's life or not haha.. wtf. Glad your other doc was the voice of reason, what an idiot