Review of clan prac bonuses and rank 8 bonuses.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Rig

Re: Review of clan prac bonuses and rank 8 bonuses.

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:31 pm

arkaza wrote:I dont think any clan should get 50% shield parry EXCEPT for KO and that's only because they can no longer remort.

Taziar

Postby Taziar » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Do you feel the clan prac bonus is too much, or too little?

50% seems fine.

Do you think it's fair if say, a rogue only clan would opt for 50% shield parry (or a clan full of warriors going for 50% attack), giving them a greater benefit due to uniform class compared to mixed-class clans?

I think clans having the opportunity to pick and possibly figure an RP reason for the bonus is best part about the idea. It is something that brings people together to steer the direction of their clan, abet in a small way.

There will likely be a limit as to how often a clan can change these, what do you feel is a fair amount of time?

Once a year, maybe tag it on to a seasonal change like the 104 days of Summer of maybe something to do with Bel Tine.

Do you feel that the rank 8 bonuses are underpowered, or overpowered?

I dislike the weapons and armor bonus as I understand it. WoTmud has always been full loot as I can recall and that risk/reward incentive was the main reason I got addicted in the first place. I understand you don't want others wearing the gear and using the weapons after a Rank 8 RIPs, but those slots are the some of most sought after in game terms for loot. Making anything !TAKE just feels wrong.
Should they be extended to DS to give trollocs an option beyond remorting?

Yes.

Supposing we ever do get around to upping qp rewards, would you pursue this?

Wouldn't affect me, unless some kind of non-pk qp increase is done. I will most likely never master a character.

Taziar Medakan, Sun Captain [Rising Sun Blademaster]

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Do you feel the clan prac bonus is too much, or too little?

50% seems fine

Do you think it's fair if say, a rogue only clan would opt for 50% shield parry (or a clan full of warriors going for 50% attack), giving them a greater benefit due to uniform class compared to mixed-class clans?

Seems fine, for the most part. The only reason anybody cares about troll rogues having it right now is because of CC daggers and how much parry they already give. Down CC parry down to something closer to the other daggers and this stops being a big issue.

There will likely be a limit as to how often a clan can change these, what do you feel is a fair amount of time?

Doesn't really matter to me.

Do you feel that the rank 8 bonuses are underpowered, or overpowered?

They're generally about right. Purely selfishly, wouldn't mind having the sinister back as a base weapon!

Not a huge fan of channelers getting the homeland change option + reroll option.

Should they be extended to DS to give trollocs an option beyond remorting?

Sure.

Supposing we ever do get around to upping qp rewards, would you pursue this?

Got two, I'm probably done with that.

Return to “Player's Lounge”