Two Years of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Naomi

Re: Two Years of Trump

Postby Naomi » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Reyne wrote:Well the Democrats already offered him $25 billion for his wall in exchange for letting DACA recipients have a path to citizenship. He didn't want that 9 months ago. Now he's shutting the gov't down because he wants $5 billion for wall funding and is blaming the Democrats.

In between then and now, two federal courts blocked his move to end DACA so he doesn't even have that leverage anymore.

Just... lol. Art of the deal over here.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:39 am

Happy New Years to everyone, including my haters! Even Vaen!

granit

Postby granit » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:00 am

we have more politicians than pkers here, why is this a thing. Come pk! Nobody cares about this sit com.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 am

Are you evil white people ready to pay a reparation tax?

Last edited by Maghus on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 am

granit wrote:we have more politicians than pkers here, why is this a thing. Come pk! Nobody cares about this sit com.

It makes sense if you delve into wotmud shadow-history.
People have talked a little too openly in the past, and quite frankly this admin threatens alot of people's livelyhoods here.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:29 pm

30 days without any shitposting? What a fucking coincidence. R.I.F. time.

Jestin

Postby Jestin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:22 am

This latest thing with the MAGA hat kids and the native american guy (and the black Jewish guys) is really nuts. This is exactly why the media is losing so much credibility nowadays and opening themselves up to the whole fake news thing.

Even worse than the media is seeing how reactionary so many of us are today on social media. So much condemnation and threats without spending more than 3 minutes to find out what really happened. Sad times.

Jaster

Postby Jaster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:40 am

Jestin wrote:This latest thing with the MAGA hat kids and the native american guy (and the black Jewish guys) is really nuts. This is exactly why the media is losing so much credibility nowadays and opening themselves up to the whole fake news thing.

Even worse than the media is seeing how reactionary so many of us are today on social media. So much condemnation and threats without spending more than 3 minutes to find out what really happened. Sad times.

I think I did more research on the matter than those reporting and condemning the behavior. I was curious and even I could decipher there was more to the story than reported. Even in the video they reported, the kid just sits there not saying a word, not making any harassing or aggressive posturing, while the guy bangs his drum in the kids face. You have people wanting to threaten violence because of what the kid is wearing. That is the sad day we live in to threaten violence over a difference of opinion and over wardrobes you don’t like. Social media mob is also the problem. Idiots have way too much time to try and demonize and seeks forced apologies and retribution over anything.

Enok

Postby Enok » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:51 am

I think I must have missed the threats of violence. All I saw was the footage and the interview with the veteran who said something like "I just wish they could use their energy to make this country really great". Could you link me something, Jaster?

Edit:

Oh, and go pats!

Jaster

Postby Jaster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:34 am

I can't post them all so I would just direct you to any social media platform to read all the threats of violence over differing opinions and the maga hat. Pick one. Facebook, Twitter, etc...

Return to “Player's Lounge”