One Year of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Astolfo

Re: One Year of Trump

Postby Astolfo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Vaen wrote:Yeah, explaining the implications of that here is gonna make your brain hurt when some moron inevitably thinks that's a good thing after reading some vague wiki on it.

True, so in plain speak: whatever you guys read on Inforwars will be the White House briefing book each morning. Just bookmark it now, and save yourself the trouble to going to any other news site.

Enok

Postby Enok » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:25 am

It seems that a VPN tunnel is a perfect cover for your IP address, if you remember to turn it on. :roll:

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:40 am

Vaen wrote:Yeah, explaining the implications of that here is gonna make your brain hurt when some moron inevitably thinks that's a good thing after reading some vague wiki on it.

Trump and Bolton are like fire and fuel. This is bad and I'd recommend not being anywhere near Seoul for awhile. Double that if Mattis is gone soon too.

One can hope Mattis is gone, it is vaguely amusing watching is House blow up like this. Actually it's very amusing, although it is dangerous for a feeble mind like Trumps.

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 am

Firimei Lang wrote:One can hope Mattis is gone, it is vaguely amusing watching is House blow up like this. Actually it's very amusing, although it is dangerous for a feeble mind like Trumps.

Mattis being gone would be bad at this point. There's a point where he might be the only one between Bolton and a preemptive strike on North Korea, which Bolton wrote about doing literally last month. South Korea and our bases in the area are completely fucked if this happens and Bolton, as Bolton does, just does not care and will literally conjure up shit as a reason like he did with Iraq.

Petra

Postby Petra » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Bolton seems to still think invading Iraq was a swell idea, which pretty much tells you all you need to know about Bolton.

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Enok wrote:It seems that a VPN tunnel is a perfect cover for your IP address, if you remember to turn it on. :roll:

lmao @ Roger Stone

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/pax ... -collusion

That's the dude Stone posted conversations with to make the claim the Russians had nothing to do with the hacks. What a dumb asshole. Also potentially explains Nunberg's freak-out if Stone found out about this after the fact but before the reveal and said something to him about it.

Waiting for the prominent "no collusion no collusion!" idiot around here to comment.

Arkan

Postby Arkan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Yeah, Mattis and I may not always see eye-to-eye, but he might be the only person in the administration worthy of any level of respect. He takes his job seriously, and he doesn't think his job is to get everyone killed. I hope he stays, especially since it's clear that anyone replacing him will be bat shit crazy.

Paj

Postby Paj » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:49 pm

no collusion no collusion!

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:45 am

Vaen wrote:
Firimei Lang wrote:One can hope Mattis is gone, it is vaguely amusing watching is House blow up like this. Actually it's very amusing, although it is dangerous for a feeble mind like Trumps.

Mattis being gone would be bad at this point. There's a point where he might be the only one between Bolton and a preemptive strike on North Korea, which Bolton wrote about doing literally last month. South Korea and our bases in the area are completely fucked if this happens and Bolton, as Bolton does, just does not care and will literally conjure up shit as a reason like he did with Iraq.

Hindsight thinking, you're right. I don't like any of his monkeys , but the ones with one or two brain cells might still be needed.

Trump is the President his voters deserve.....

Torag

Postby Torag » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Firimei Lang wrote:
Vaen wrote:

Hindsight thinking, you're right. I don't like any of his monkeys , but the ones with one or two brain cells might still be needed.

Trump is the President his voters deserve.....

Thats a pretty ignorant statement considering many voted just for something different to the oligarchy that existed prior. I'm not by any means a trump supporter, nor am i American but I think that saying Trump is the president his voters deserve is just bullshit.

Lets face the fact that clinton would have been equally shit for the country because the party in power is not the problem. It's money in politics.

Return to “Player's Lounge”