One Year of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Maghus

Re: One Year of Trump

Postby Maghus » Tue May 29, 2018 6:48 am

Ill take your slide of the draconian issue, and ill raise you a nice little tidbit. Did you know that Trump literally predicted 9/11?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

Trump wrote in his book a year before 9/11 that osama bin laden would destroy the twin towers. If you watch the video for 30 seconds you see Joe freak out when he realizes its true LOLOLOL

Why do you guys not support this guy? Hes awesome.

Reyne

Postby Reyne » Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 pm

Jaster wrote: I tried to do a little research on small towns and smog but it was overwhelmingly overrun with 8 out of 10 of the most polluted cities in America are in California. The state that has everyone on the left saying everyone else in the US is whats wrong with the country. They can't even control their own environment, economy, and policies.

CA is doing just fine, thanks. We're actually working hard on improving environment conditions (no thanks to the Federal government), there are actually a ton of conservatives in our state that work with liberals to get stuff done (San Diego is a really conservative town thanks in part to the massive military bases around), and our economy is the fifth largest in the world. Yes, there was a budget problem YEARS AGO which has since been resolved.

BTW many states across the country have a policy to buy homeless people 1-way tickets to CA. :lol:

Jaster wrote:is whats wrong with the country

I really don't get why people dump on CA. Is it just because "liberals?" We pay out a lot of taxes that go to support states like Kansas that are forever waiting for wealth to start trickling down.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Tue May 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Wed May 30, 2018 10:01 am

Reyne wrote:Is it just because "liberals?"

In a word? Yes. You can tell because they completely ignore the economic turnaround in California between 2011 and 2014 under Jerry Brown that resulted in a surplus by 2014. Even when there's a downturn, you're talking about a state that accounts for roughly 20% of the entire country's growth this decade.

But like you said, anybody who spends a week in Sacramento (which was not my favorite assignment location ever) will tell you there are plenty of conservatives out there. They're just the ones that happen to give a shit about the environment because it's attached to their livelihood (which they, weirdly, realize unlike middle America farmers) and so they generally work well with the liberals in the state.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Thu May 31, 2018 4:16 am

ill be honest vaen. i like ur passion. even if we are on different sides i can appreciate that. that is the real essence of life

i bet if we met irl we could be great friends. we could be like batman and robin.

ps. ur robin

bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14lO_pJ9TYQ

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Thu May 31, 2018 10:29 am

Maghus wrote:

Quoted the part I gave a fuck about. Maybe not being a rejected /pol/ character outside of /pol/ would be a solid start to not being effectively ignored out of hand.

hyzael

Postby hyzael » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:25 am

cali is good for in and out burgers, surf, womens, and everything else can take a hike. Would ride a motorcycle in the desert as a backup. :P too much traffic and wierd people.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:33 am

Maghus wrote:biff tannen is trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xs4vMx-fM

As much as you're slightly nutty, I can imagine that character being Trump. Dumb, over powering and puts the fear of whatever it is into the people who follow him like sycophants.

Treach

Postby Treach » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:27 pm

"Betsy DeVos Annoys Senator For Choosing To Study Video Games Over Guns"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTfCNW ... tu.be&t=30

Watch this despicable person smile while saying she is not going to investigate the role guns play in school shootings.

The worst thing done in this administration is to give important roles to people like her.

Return to “Player's Lounge”