One Year of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Maghus

Re: One Year of Trump

Postby Maghus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:25 am

I am a Pleiades. I am a star seed that has recently woken up. And I am seeking other rh- persons to wake up. (rh- is a scientifically proven off branch of dna that started 10k years ago)

Some signs you are a star seed

Not comfortable in large crowds
Feeling you don't belong as a child
Overly empathetic
Higher than average IQ
More sensitive vision and other senses.
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure
Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
Predominantly blue, green, or hazel eyes
Red or reddish hair
Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
Cannot be cloned
Extra vertebra
Difficulties during child-birth
Scar on forehead from younger years and you cannot remember the accident

Send me a message if you think you are one of them. And I will attempt to help you in your awakening. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoWJryTE9j8
Last edited by Maghus on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:11 am, edited 6 times in total.

Petra

Postby Petra » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 am

How red does my hair have to be to be reddish? I just want to check because I'm kinda smart and stuff and I fit some of the other criteria and I have always wanted to belong. I'd say I'm kind of off-cherry-red if I squint properly in the right light?

Wait.... don't tell me... somethings coming through on my brain-psychics...

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:45 am

If you cry while watching this, you might be a star seed. You will feel the truth. I cry every time because I wish the world was like this.
Last edited by Maghus on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:10 am

Petra wrote:How red does my hair have to be to be reddish? I just want to check because I'm kinda smart and stuff and I fit some of the other criteria and I have always wanted to belong. I'd say I'm kind of off-cherry-red if I squint properly in the right light?

I don't remember it being reddish at al, Liar. He lies, he is a dwarf star in a galaxy of no importance.. Wait is Trump a special star? like a dying one?

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:31 am

Firimei Lang wrote:
Petra wrote:How red does my hair have to be to be reddish? I just want to check because I'm kinda smart and stuff and I fit some of the other criteria and I have always wanted to belong. I'd say I'm kind of off-cherry-red if I squint properly in the right light?

I don't remember it being reddish at al, Liar. He lies, he is a dwarf star in a galaxy of no importance.. Wait is Trump a special star? like a dying one?

Trump is controlled opposition. I thought you guys were smart? Him and Clinton were friends 5 years back. He was a democrat and donated 100's of thousands to them, if not millions. They both have royal bloodlines and are related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stors.html

Maegon

Postby Maegon » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:58 am

Mronz wrote:Arkan, sorry but I don't believe it is my job or my government's job to [care about anyone different from me]

Maegon wrote:Our home lacks empathy

I find it funny how my family has blamed everything but the gun after the Florida shooting. It's a mental health issue, but I don't want my taxes going towards universal healthcare. It's a school security issue, but I don't want my property taxes raised for the school district to squander on pencils. We need to bring God back into schools, but that's not possible without owning guns. This generation eats Tide Pods, but my generation totally didn't do stupid shit that just wasn't easily broadcast across the internet to thousands of other idiots to jokingly do dumb shit and perpetuate the cycle of stupidity.

#thoughtsandprayers
#obviouslynotworking
Last edited by Maegon on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 am

Maghus wrote:
Firimei Lang wrote:

Trump is controlled opposition. I thought you guys were smart? Him and Clinton were friends 5 years back. He was a democrat and donated 100's of thousands to them, if not millions. They both have royal bloodlines and are related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stors.html

Saw all i needed to know without reading the article..DAILY MAIL..crappiest tabloid in this Country.

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Mronz wrote:Arkan, sorry but I don't believe it is my job or my government's job to worry about how we can convince people to not kill themselves. That is a choice made by the person doing it, I can't stop them, you can't stop them, those who really will kill themselves, will find a way.

Yeah, because people have never been talked down or recovered from depression, suicidal urges or generally dark places in their lives. :roll:

Vaen, you just seem pissy and feel the need to lash out because our opinions differ, , not sure what's up with you, but it is ok if we disagree.

Mronz, you sound like a gigantic, ambivalent waste of space, but you're welcome to enjoy the fruits of a society that you seem to have no fundamental understanding or appreciation of - from the rest of us, you're fucking welcome. But I do apologize for my tone, my dear unit of stratospheric crystallized water.

I also don't know why anybody is acknowledging the other dude posting, he's pretty obviously an actual troll and/or fucked in the head.

Enok

Postby Enok » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm

He's an all-star for crying out loud!

Leave Maghus alone!

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Vaen wrote:
Mronz wrote:Arkan, sorry but I don't believe it is my job or my government's job to worry about how we can convince people to not kill themselves. That is a choice made by the person doing it, I can't stop them, you can't stop them, those who really will kill themselves, will find a way.

Yeah, because people have never been talked down or recovered from depression, suicidal urges or generally dark places in their lives. :roll:

Vaen, you just seem pissy and feel the need to lash out because our opinions differ, , not sure what's up with you, but it is ok if we disagree.

Mronz, you sound like a gigantic, ambivalent waste of space, but you're welcome to enjoy the fruits of a society that you seem to have no fundamental understanding or appreciation of - from the rest of us, you're fucking welcome. But I do apologize for my tone, my dear unit of stratospheric crystallized water.

I also don't know why anybody is acknowledging the other dude posting, he's pretty obviously an actual troll and/or fucked in the head.

It's called compassion and empathy Mronz, you know those things?

Return to “Player's Lounge”