One Year of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Treach

Re: One Year of Trump

Postby Treach » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Some other quotes..

“Don’t forget China’s great and Xi is a great gentleman. He’s now president for life. And look, he was able to do that, I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll give that a shot some day,”

Trump told Duterte, according to a transcript of the conversation that later leaked. "I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem," "Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that."

On Putin -- "I will tell you that I think in terms of leadership, he is getting an 'A,' and our president is not doing so well," Trump said.

"The Democrats are forcing the breakup of families at the Border with their horrible and cruel legislative agenda. Any Immigration Bill MUST HAVE full funding for the Wall, end Catch & Release, Visa Lottery and Chain, and go to Merit Based Immigration. Go for it! WIN!"

It really is unfathomable how his brain works..

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:07 am

I applied to join the Space Force. The 6th branch of military that Trump just established. In my resume I told them I always dreamed of becoming a space Nazi.

pic related - https://ghostlightning.files.wordpress. ... spread.png

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 am

Trump doesn't get credit for "good faith efforts" that led to giving NK something concrete for absolutely nothing based on how "tenuous" the situation was because he decided to talk shit about red buttons on Twitter. All the "I'm withholding judgement" shit wouldn't fall short if Trump didn't literally dismantle a deal that did all of the things that he's claiming the NK deal is going to do a week ago. Didn't hear an outcry there.

Benito

Postby Benito » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm

For those wanting fact-checking resources on prison camps for kids: https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-ri ... separation

It boils down to two obvious points:
1. There is no law that requires the Trump administration to separate families
2. The president’s own party has been vocal about his authority to stop this — from former First Lady Laura Bush to senior Republican Senators McCain, Murkowski, Collins, and Corker. In the words of Republican Senator Lindsay Graham, Trump can end this “with a phone call.”

Treach

Postby Treach » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 am

It is such a horrow show. Trump is happy for this to happen if it means the snowflakes cave and he gets his wall.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:55 am

I am so angry at Trump and his arsehole of a political party. It is still messed up how people were dumb enough to vote him in.
Now with all his list of racist, paranoid and narcissistic crap he goes for the Nazi America regime.

Competing with all those other Countries displaying inhuman humane rights? If there ever was a night for a purge in America, I hope they aim for the Whitehouse.

Not sure how any of his fans on here can condone this or fall for his lies anymore.

Davor

Postby Davor » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:13 am

I’m thankful for the eventual peace and lifting of sanctions from North Korea. With the dwindling population of Starcraft 2 players I appreciate that an entire country will now start playing to keep the game alive.

At the same time it is still troubling because once I reach diamond I can’t seem to beat all the Koreans. But I am up for the challenge.

hyzael

Postby hyzael » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 pm

going to space son!

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm

hyzael wrote:going to space son!

Service guarantees citizenship.

Would you like to know more?

Astolfo