darkfriend

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Madison

Re: darkfriend

Postby Madison » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Skittles wrote:
Madison wrote:
damena wrote:Madison was stilled and never remorted

Fun baseball fact of the week though - Madison was the only active DF in Wotmud history to serve as a Sitter (multiple terms) for two different Ajahs. Which one was her favorite? #theworldmayneverknow

Fun fact #2, Madison is the only df in wotmud history to acquire enough promised alt qps (for completing actual tasks, not handing over Herons) to remort - only to unexpectedly have her Chosen encounter certain personal irl issues and vanish from the mud...without ever actually having recorded them at SH :( Despite screenshot proof - yes, still bitter ;)

Registered just so I could respond to this. I also definitely should have given her more alt qps, but also quit. I was always sparing with alt qps since technically we're supposed to be, but was overly so. Always felt bad :-( Some characters just can't catch a break. I probably owe her gear as well (from trades). Of course I was had rank 8 qps and unceremoniously lost all of them, then forced a name change despite being over 200 years old reaver 1 chosen, then after years of being chosen, unceremoniously de-chosened, and imms never cared when I killed the Amyrlin. Private rooms, please! And DL Madison pronto!

Yeah you had it rough too Skitts :(

Sidebar, op was referring to my first (of 3) Chosen masters. I always felt you were fair.

Madison

Postby Madison » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:52 pm

fiddler wrote:
Skittles wrote:and imms never cared when I killed the Amyrlin.

HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET THE ASSISTANCE

Memory lane.

Skittles

Postby Skittles » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Well it didn't help my whine! Obviously Fiddlesticks was the best part aside from the rip, so maybe imms figured that was the reward and no more needed. I think I gave you a PoD when I quit. Or was a triple-bladed, hrm.

Rank 8 rooms, please!

Nevaeh

Postby Nevaeh » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Years and years and years later... sounds like the middle of a spongebob episode.

fiddler

Postby fiddler » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:13 am

@skittles, how could i forget the adventures of Tommy and Ymmot

Skittles

Postby Skittles » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:28 pm

I still have that log, btw. And it was the triple-bladed.

Return to “Player's Lounge”