Funny quotes.

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
isabel
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby isabel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:39 am

Wanted to use a solo mob when it was batt/scr and then he couldn't find me so I head out to look

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
The Dusty Road
The north edge of the road is bordered by thorny hedges that you don't care to
venture near, and the south is blocked by a thick growth of trees. Looking
around, you notice the top of a tower poking up through the trees. You don't
have much option but to continue along the road to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > tt
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The sun rises.

-=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Dominus leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of Dominus leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Dominus leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Dominus leaving east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > notice
east
kill $xp$;bash $xp$
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A cougar is here, fighting Dominus. <-- Ooh this can work
*Dominus* is here, fighting a cougar.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You slash *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Beaten - Dominus: Hurt > -=+**
*Dominus* pounds a cougar's body into bloody fragments!
A cougar barely tickles Dominus's left foot with her hit.

+=- -=
Your bash at *Dominus* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Critical - Dominus: Hurt > rescue cougar


You fail the rescue!



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Critical - Dominus: Hurt >
You slash *Dominus*'s body.
A cougar barely tickles Dominus's right leg with her hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Critical - Dominus: Hurt >

You fail the rescue!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a cougar: Critical - Dominus: Hurt > You gallantly rescue a cougar
from the throes of battle! <-- You and I, Anakin and Obi-wan


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > But you are too busy fighting him!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > bash
A cougar tries to hit you, but you parry successfully. <-- TRAITOR
But you are too busy fighting her!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > But you are too busy fighting her!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > But you are too busy fighting her!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt >
A cougar tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Dominus*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > slap cougar

*Dominus* falls down laughing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > You slap a cougar.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


A cougar tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dominus* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Dominus*'s right leg.
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
kill $target$
bash
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

isabel
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby isabel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Trollocs Defend the Blight

OR

Who said there's no pk?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a trolloc
scout: Beaten >
A trolloc scout tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You slash a trolloc scout's body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a trolloc scout: Beaten >
A trolloc scout glares icily at you, you feel cold to your bones.
A trolloc scout tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash a trolloc scout, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a trolloc scout: Beaten > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a trolloc scout: Beaten > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

....

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small metal shield glints brightly here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south
south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small metal shield glints brightly here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here. <-- Bring me pk!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly. <--- ???
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small metal shield glints brightly here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH! <-- Hey!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
look
z
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > cry

A *newbie male trolloc* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Waaaaah..

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l newbie
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the north.

Skittles is in excellent condition.

A *newbie male trolloc* is using:
<worn as shield> a small metal shield
<wielded> a nasty spiked club

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > cry
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves north.
Waaaaah..

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > sulk
You sulk.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A lantern has been left here. [2]
You notice a stout longbow is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* growls menacingly.

This is War

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > al qw punch skittles
Ok.

north
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > qw
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > notice
north
qw
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small metal shield glints brightly here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > north
qw
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small metal shield glints brightly here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

tt
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > `
north
qw
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is full.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > north
....


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > tt
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Skittles leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of Skittles leaving west.
Some clear day-old tracks of Dominus leaving west.
Some clear day-old tracks of Dominus leaving east.
Some day-old tracks of Zkythe leaving west.
Some day-old tracks of Crackity leaving north.
Some day-old tracks of Crackity leaving east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
3
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat has arrived from the east.

east
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > east
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > notice
#alias o open stonegate;#alias p close stonegate;#alias kn knock stonegate;#alias lo lock stonegate;#alias unl unlock stonegate;
Aliased 'o' to: open stonegate
Aliased 'p' to: close stonegate
Aliased 'kn' to: knock stonegate
Aliased 'lo' to: lock stonegate
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock stonegate
The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > kn
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > look
where
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > yell open!
#alias o open stonegate;#alias p close stonegate;#alias kn knock stonegate;#alias lo lock stonegate;#alias unl unlock stonegate;
Aliased 'o' to: open stonegate
Aliased 'p' to: close stonegate
Aliased 'kn' to: knock stonegate
Aliased 'lo' to: lock stonegate
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock stonegate

Skittles calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You bellow 'open!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > east
qw

The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.


* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >

[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.



* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
west
[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
1
look
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

where
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > stat
The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Bridge

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
You are a 274 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 54.2 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 157, Dodging bonus: 73, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 67% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

west
west
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > `
look
where
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is tiring.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Bend in the Path

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > qw
east
east
[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
west
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

qw
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > south
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > south
north
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

qw
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* suddenly lunges at you and tackles you to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A *newbie male trolloc* has
arrived from the north.
Zannah chats '13 17 19 18 13'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > north

A *newbie male trolloc* suddenly lunges at you and tackles you to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > qw

A *newbie male trolloc* leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

south
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > qw

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > south
north
qw
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > north
qw

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the north.

east
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > west
qw
The night has begun.
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > south

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!
[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > qw

A *newbie male trolloc* leaves east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > north
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the north.
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

north
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > qw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

east
east
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > west
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > qw
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your
energy!
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south

A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves west.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the west.

north
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > qw

A *newbie male trolloc* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > east
qw

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A *newbie male trolloc* leaves west.
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > east
west
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

qw
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the west.
[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > west
[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A *newbie male trolloc* leaves east.
[punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > east
qw

A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A *newbie male trolloc* has arrived from the west.
[punch skittles]
You punch him really hard in the arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > east

A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

qw
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* punches you really hard in the arm...OUCH!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your
energy!
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > west
qw
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A *newbie male trolloc* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A *newbie male trolloc* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [punch skittles]
Punch who?

Think he won more punches :?

Psyche
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby Psyche » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Isabel will punch the baby trollocs but won’t punch a girl her own size. :(

Hope
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby Hope » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm

I cannot express the joy i felt when i saw that newbie trollocs name!

Dixon
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby Dixon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Lord Dremond al'Moran brushes a loose hair back behind his hadori as he studies you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Lord Dremond al'Moran says 'Whats your name? Dixon, is it?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Lord Dremond al'Moran says 'What kind of name is Dixon, anyway? Did your parents not love you?'

isabel
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby isabel » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bridge Across the Erinin
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > east
The Foot of a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A balding, sour-faced officer checks everyone passing by.

ts
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Someone bellows 'do you have a dagger'

-=
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > west
west
north
Bridge Across the Erinin
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

north
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Bridge Across the Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A black stallion prances about.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Stand of Alder
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Among Sturdy Trees
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Ellysa is lying here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Terinor chats 'anyone trading a gown?'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > yell yes

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You bellow 'yes'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
look
where
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Among Sturdy Trees
The lush blanket of the forest expands in all directions save the north, a
rolling tapestry of jade threads woven across the land. Stout trees spread
their branches overhead, broad leaves waving like pennants in the breeze.
To the north the view is blocked by a ridge of grim basalt that rises above
the forest like a ship on the rolling blue waves of the Aryth ocean.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Ellysa is lying here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A brown deer has arrived from the north.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Among Sturdy Trees

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > yell at corpse
You bellow 'at corpse'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look

*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Among Sturdy Trees
The lush blanket of the forest expands in all directions save the north, a
rolling tapestry of jade threads woven across the land. Stout trees spread
their branches overhead, broad leaves waving like pennants in the breeze.
To the north the view is blocked by a ridge of grim basalt that rises above
the forest like a ship on the rolling blue waves of the Aryth ocean.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Ellysa is lying here.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Among Sturdy Trees

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Jestin* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > sca

*Jestin* says 'ahvea a dagger'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a black wool
cape embroidered with a swooping hawk.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of
Ellysa.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a black wool cape
embroidered with a swooping hawk.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > drop scalp
be
bash $xp$
You drop the severed head of Ellysa the Human slain in Tar Valon.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Jestin* says 'thanks'

-=+*
*Jestin* gets the severed head of Ellysa the Human slain in Tar Valon.

*+=
*Jestin* smiles happily.

- -=
Your bash at *Jestin* sends him sprawling!
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jestin: Battered >
You pound *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jestin: Battered >
You pound *Jestin*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jestin: Beaten >
You pound *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jestin: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jestin: Critical > You pound *Jestin*'s left hand into bloody
fragments!
You do the best you can!


* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jestin: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!
*Jestin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

Naomi
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby Naomi » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:03 am

GASP! Darkfriend! (kidding, kidding!)

Atlan
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby Atlan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Bah, can we get a master quest for Isabel yet? Master damage that would have killed him :p

Dixon
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby Dixon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:10 pm

She can have mine :P

isabel
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Funny quotes.

Postby isabel » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm

All of last week I was mudding when I was suposed to be sleeping, and Lea being the good friend would log on and SPAM at my screen until I rented. Now that she is back to work, this happened:

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Lea tells you 'now I am the one who should be rented' <-- Time for some payback

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > tell lea RENT


You tell Lea 'RENT'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

You tell Lea 'RENT'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

You tell Lea 'RENT'



* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

You tell Lea 'RENT'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Lea tells you 'lol I am TECHNICALLY on lunch'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You tell Lea 'RENT'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You are hungry.

:)


Return to “Player's Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yasmin and 10 guests