Chronicles of Elyria

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Jocelyn

Chronicles of Elyria

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:57 am

I'm not sure if any of you have seen this game or not, however, it looks to be really amazing. You'll be able to do just about anything you want to in it, from being a King or Queen to a lowly street urchin who steals loaves of bread to survive. It's not out yet it's still in its developmental phase and Alpha testing should be coming soon, however, they still have pledge packages available.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/

There are a lot of videos on this game too, I can honestly say that I haven't been this excited for a game to launch in a long time. I also have a friend code if anyone is interested.

Atlan

Re: Chronicles of Elyria

Postby Atlan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on it and see where it goes. Thanks for sharing!

Jocelyn

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:20 pm

I'm glad to hear that. I think it's really neat that the players can actually take a settlement and turn it into a village, to a town, to a thriving city. There are a lot of options and a lot of freedom that I've seen with this game. Also this game will challenge the way that people play their characters, playing with some measure of strategy and tactics will see you rewarded for various reasons.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:07 pm

The having to pay for that puts me off, but otherwise good.

Atlan

Postby Atlan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:39 pm

Good MMOs are worth the subscription to avoid cash shops ect ect in my opinion. Also there's a video on YouTube explaining how paying for a "life" works, if the dev is to be believed you would get 10 to 14 months out of $15 (after the initial $50 For the box which of course comes with a "life"). Iteresting business model, if its true and if there's nothing else damning additional cash that's more than affordable.

The part that worries me is all these kickstart, and some professional, games full of grand promises but never releasing, or flopping hard without delivering even a portion of what's been promised. I'll hold my enthusiasm for the actual release and reviews but it does look cool.

Jocelyn

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:47 am

For those of you wishing to preorder, my friend code is applicable multiple times. Friend Code: AF63A4

Return to “Player's Lounge”