Givling - Trivia app paying off people's student loans and mortgages

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Kunitz

Givling - Trivia app paying off people's student loans and mortgages

Postby Kunitz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to spread the word on this app called Givling. Crowdfunding app where over the last few years they've raised $700k to help pay off people's student loans. They recently changed the rules and are now paying off mortgages as well. My wife's friend told us about it, we were hesitant then she posted that she had her loan paid off. We signed up after and have been playing since and are currently in the top 10 to have my loans paid off. They do a daily (changing to weekly next week) trivia where people can win whether they have loans or not as well.

If you enjoy trivia, have no loans, but just enjoy playing you can download and play as well, knowing you are helping others. They raise money through sponsors, ad revenue, merch sales, and then you can buy additional trivia plays per day (you get 2 every day). Their goal is to pay off a $50k loan a day, right now they are doing that every few weeks and in 2016 it was 1 loan a year so the growth is absolutely crazy.

Use my invite code MP275087 to signup and message me hear if you have questions.

When they switch to weekly next week, the winning team (3 people paired randomly together, highest team score wins) will receive $5k EACH. The next week is $5k as well and then I believe they expect the weekly number to continue to rise. They use 45% of what is raised each week for the weekly trivia money. They are also launching a non-profit that will go directly to the loan payoff queue this summer so people can donate as well.

It's a great idea, something that I hope continues to grow and grow.

Divina

Re: Givling - Trivia app paying off people's student loans and mortgages

Postby Divina » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:11 am

How do I tag Damena in this?

Return to “Player's Lounge”