Unique's list?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
hasp

Re: Unique's list?

Postby hasp » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:06 pm

He meant to say during some pk LS used stratgery to reclaim hatchet from the evil Rig

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:07 pm

No I meant to say exactly what I said. LS is a bunch of greedy faggots.

tryndamere

Postby tryndamere » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:18 pm

This is exactly what we mean when we say that certain people get Justice and only come north and actually pk when they have overwhelming odds

scan n
q
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Hope* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kitiara* is standing here, riding a black stallion.
*Alyna* is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
*Terinor* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura! <---- almost 3x our numbers with 3 fcs and hes WVD
*Rhys* is resting here mending a weapon, riding a jet black courser.

Kitiara

Postby Kitiara » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:43 pm

He was wvd because we were going to clear oakdoor.

Gretchen

Postby Gretchen » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 pm

typical kendall all that pk around and hes trying to smob the patty in oakdoor ;)

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:18 pm

L O fuckin L

This game and the state of pk will continue to deteriorate because none of you can grasp the concept of dying and striving to get better in any way. It's nonstop bitching and moaning about bonuses/remorts/Gaidin/wb/channies etc.

It took me a while but really opened my eyes why pk is just a bunch of ganking, vulturing, gimmicks, sitting inside cities, whatever.

Took some self reflecting after being one of those whiners and bitching people. The toxicity is rubbing off.

One of these days, when it's a bunch of people rping and crying because all that's left is same side, you'll wonder what went wrong. Take a fuckin look around.

You have immortals catering to the need of people bitching, acting on biased accounts and their own hatred. The pkers bitching because everyone is an asshole. Rpers bitching because people want pk or they get same sided by some *oL/Iron Fist/Black Talon. Everyone whining.

I get it, this is am escape from reality for a lot of us, myself included. If you want this MUD to get better, you need to stop and think. I'm probably the biggest hypocrite here posting this. This ideology we have as a collective to bitch and whine about something is ruining this for everyone. It has run clans like Black Talon and Iron Fist into the ground, it completely destroyed Seanchan. Dark Side is next. Matter of time until people stop logging.

I don't believe that we need to be balanced. Balance is dumb. Instead of this huge ass post like this whining, go over your pk logs and what you could have done better if you win or lose. Strive to get better instead of the first reaction being to get pissed. Accept the fact that you can and will die.

Gretchen

Postby Gretchen » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Rig wrote:Lost hatchet to some vulturing faggots or something, just fyi.

Gretchen

Postby Gretchen » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Rig wrote:No I meant to say exactly what I said. LS is a bunch of greedy faggots.

Elyse

Postby Elyse » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:32 pm

There are certain people here it pays to just ignore. No points for guessing one of them. Character always reveals itself in the end (or more typically, the beginning, middle, and end).

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Exactly why I said I'm probably the biggest hypocrite here. Keep proving me right friendos.

Return to “Player's Lounge”