Think it's last call

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
hyzael

Think it's last call

Postby hyzael » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:43 pm

2018, I started playing back in 7th grade or so. Kids from the neighborhood got me into it and they're long gone but, I stuck around for every bit of 15-20 years or so (Thank Vayus for helping me along in the earlier stages). Was a blast. Enjoyed countless late nights and hours on end from exping to scalping, had a plethora of charachters over the years. I'm turning 30 in February and I haven't logged on in what feels like forever, at least 3 months or so. I've already forgotten some things haha! I just wanted to give you the heads up, I don't think you've seen the last of me but, I doubt you'll see a whole lot of me anymore.

thanks for all the things everyone ever did for me and all the good times we had, loved you guys like a family through thick and thin, zappings, the whole nine, was the whole wotmud experience haha!

I never became a wolf brother or got that black talon I was always looking for, but besides that I thoroughly enjoyed everything the game had to offer. Just wanted to make sure I told everyone in event that I don't ever make it back over this way, you guys are great. Even the douche bags here, they're grade A haha. Ya'll have a good one! Gonna miss ya! If I could do it again I'd pk twice as much and take more chances. Thanks to the staff for all they've done, Austin was one of the best things that ever happened to the place. Just happy to have bumped into you guys at some point or another. Take it easy :) Maybe I'll log in here eventually and see how everyone's doing.

It's last call for this guy,

till we meet again!

Bastige
Briana
Hyzael
Granit
Trebear
Nareyda
Van
Bellerin
Dune
Aliena
Hornet
Craz
Garren
Oli
Jyay
Aretao
Kimber
Jams
Slirk
Rampage

god, I can't remember the others but I know there's at least 10 more. The way I see it each and every character had a great time with an enormous group of people with different quests, tales, and tons more. It was worth it :)

guhadin

Re: Think it's last call

Postby guhadin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Always knew when I saw you log on DS that you were down for a fun time. Take it easy!

Mariel

Postby Mariel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 pm

No one ever really quits was an old saying that has applied to me!

Vayus was my first newbie helper!

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Astolfo

Postby Astolfo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Good luck with everything!

Enok

Postby Enok » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:08 am

Take care!

Edit: looking at that list of names, I seem to recall you were perma-banned 8-10 years ago. Were you let back in or what?

Nettle

Postby Nettle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:31 am

Peace, enjoy your break.

hyzael

Postby hyzael » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:25 am

lol i never got THAT outside of the lines to get a perma ban! I just got zapped here and there for some 5/15 issues. Nothing malicious, but debts paid for sure! Yeah I will miss all the DS raids and storming off into the blight as bastige, maybe i'll come back around and try and round out mastering that guy one day. It was a blast! going to miss Rig and the gang, everyone really. All the ghar, forever.

Demonyl

Postby Demonyl » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 am

Nice try man but you know this is the Hotel California..

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

But seriously, looks like you made a pretty good run of it over your time around here, lots to be proud of there. Didn't really run with you much but I recognize more than a few names there, Jyay being an old one that sticks out. And I'll say this, I've been around off and on about the same time length, mostly off, but I haven't really done half of what you've done.

Good luck with life, and some time in the future when the itch comes back I'm sure a fair few of us will still be trucking along towards Tarmon Gaidon.

hyzael

Postby hyzael » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 pm

it's pulled me back in a few times, the only thing about this time is I've almost all forgotten the charachters and overwatch has consumed the other portion of my free time.

Return to “Player's Lounge”