Universal Awareness the start of the infinite

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Sarryn

Re: Universal Awareness the start of the infinite

Postby Sarryn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:29 am

I need better dealers dam. Shareth these copious amounts of Fortune cookies.

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:42 pm

You probably need a root.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:43 am

q
Last edited by Maghus on Wed May 01, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Rig wrote:I felt this was hilarious and relevant when I decided to see what the Maghus dude was talking about

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 pm

I get what you are saying but it has no relation to the fundamentals I am thinking about, well I guess it does but not. You are still trying to understand whats happened over the last 6000 years, I am starting before that point. I am not really thinking about who put us on this world, at some point I will but I am still fitting the fundamental pieces together.

Hive mind? That wasn't my intended result. I just mean working together as one species and growing from there, nationalism is a waste of time now. It is barbaric and outdated, it has been since the internet spread across this world.

Maghus you seem it have a good mind, able to think past the normal restrictions that are placed on our thoughts. I personally think you can get caught up in the 'why are these cunts trying to restrict our thoughts to limited views?' And thus born is the paranoid conspiracist (a dark corner, where falsehoods become truths and truths become falsehoods). Allowing your thoughts to get tangled in this negativity is necessary because all thoughts must be thought but what gets us stuck is the analyzing of said thoughts. We can get caught up in a thought, a human thought has the power of a god, it can shape and warp reality, it truly is the most powerful thing in this universe. Now you can use this power objectively to find the truths you seek, but any use of thought outside this parameter will lead a whole load of hurting.

Don't get trapped in the negativity, because your thought is there to trick you too, its addictive, beautiful and even a false thought can become real if we give it enough thought. That is the power we have.

I am not going to ask the question of where my body came from, when I do not even know where my spirit came from (got sick ideas though)
So I am gonna think about that and circles for a bit, oh and that Milen, is a empty meat sack of a 100 vibrators pretending to be human. say what?!?!

So the question is, What are you going to Think about?

Me ... I love circles :D

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:25 pm

q

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:39 pm

in 3d it will be a cylinder and at 4d it will be a sphere, at the 5th the sphere will multiple itself along each point of surface maybe? I dont know.

Something about this feels wrong, i'll think about it more, i'm not explaining it right and definitely need to do more research about things too.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 pm

q

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:21 pm

the way i look at it is this,

1d - the observer

2d - the circle

3d- the cylinder

4d - the sphere ( you cannot observe a 3d object unless you are in the first dimension to begin with.) 3 + 1 = 4

so on and so on.

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Maghus wrote:
Rig wrote:I felt this was hilarious and relevant when I decided to see what the Maghus dude was talking about

I fuckin lol'd.

Return to “Player's Lounge”