Universal Awareness the start of the infinite

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Sarryn

Re: Universal Awareness the start of the infinite

Postby Sarryn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:29 am

I need better dealers dam. Shareth these copious amounts of Fortune cookies.

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:42 pm

You probably need a root.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:43 am

Tempest wrote:Lessons, thoughts have been passed down, with concious thought and without concious thought though the generations of our humanity . With the sole purpose helping us intergrate with this reality/universe as it was intended. It will take many cycles, many lifes, many generations. Because gods plan wont allow for anyone to fall behind, we are one and to rise to become one with the universe/god, we must rise together as one, not as individuals.

I believe what you are referring to is genetic memory, which I am a big believer in. It also seems you are a proponent of 'the law of one', where we attain the next step of evolution into a hive-mind of sorts. So basically you would be like the 'borg' from star trek, 'unity' from rick and morty, or the 'buggers' from enders game, and the list goes on. But it is clear to me we are already well into a synchronization of global consciousness. If you want to get a grasp of the science behind the global consciousness theory you may gain it by looking into quantum mechanics, or more specifically, quantum entanglement principles and morphic fields. An example would be the 100th monkey axiom. "The hundredth monkey effect is a hypothetical phenomenon in which a new behavior or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea." If enough monkeys learn a new behavior it spreads to the rest, even the ones isolated on an island that never see it.

Here is where I am at currently in my beliefs on the origin of religion. What we called 'gods' came here around 6000 years ago and built pyramids and put huge rock monuments all over the world at the same time. Even on easter island, which was impossible for anyone but them to do. They taught the people mathematics and about the firmament. They also showed them proof of the firmament by showing them how ursa major, also known as the big dipper, rotates around polaris, or the north star, above the north pole. This is where the swastika symbol came from. 6000 year ago, that symbol popped up all over the world at the same time. They also told everyone they will return, and the mayans devoted a large part of their society to counting down the clock. This is why almost all religions have the same basic theme. An eventual return of the gods near the end of our world. Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, Native american, Norse, Mayan, and even nostradamus basically all say the same thing. Pics all related

Now, you may think that this makes me a blasphemer, to basically say god is alien, but I think god is a title. I believe in the sentient universe. I think that all the luminaries in the skies are just neurons in a galactic nexus that create the mind of what I refer to as 'the most high', and is the real thing you should show your appreciation towards.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Rig wrote:I felt this was hilarious and relevant when I decided to see what the Maghus dude was talking about

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 pm

I get what you are saying but it has no relation to the fundamentals I am thinking about, well I guess it does but not. You are still trying to understand whats happened over the last 6000 years, I am starting before that point. I am not really thinking about who put us on this world, at some point I will but I am still fitting the fundamental pieces together.

Hive mind? That wasn't my intended result. I just mean working together as one species and growing from there, nationalism is a waste of time now. It is barbaric and outdated, it has been since the internet spread across this world.

Maghus you seem it have a good mind, able to think past the normal restrictions that are placed on our thoughts. I personally think you can get caught up in the 'why are these cunts trying to restrict our thoughts to limited views?' And thus born is the paranoid conspiracist (a dark corner, where falsehoods become truths and truths become falsehoods). Allowing your thoughts to get tangled in this negativity is necessary because all thoughts must be thought but what gets us stuck is the analyzing of said thoughts. We can get caught up in a thought, a human thought has the power of a god, it can shape and warp reality, it truly is the most powerful thing in this universe. Now you can use this power objectively to find the truths you seek, but any use of thought outside this parameter will lead a whole load of hurting.

Don't get trapped in the negativity, because your thought is there to trick you too, its addictive, beautiful and even a false thought can become real if we give it enough thought. That is the power we have.

I am not going to ask the question of where my body came from, when I do not even know where my spirit came from (got sick ideas though)
So I am gonna think about that and circles for a bit, oh and that Milen, is a empty meat sack of a 100 vibrators pretending to be human. say what?!?!

So the question is, What are you going to Think about?

Me ... I love circles :D

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Tempest wrote:So the question is, What are you going to Think about?

Me ... I love circles :D

Thanks for the advice. I really try hard not to dwell on negativity, and I believe I do rather well in that regard. I am always pretty happy, even on bad days.

Although evil and the negative aspects of our life do have their uses, as sort of a black mirror.

“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”

I thought about circles a bit. What would a circle be when brought to the third dimension? A cylinder or a sphere?

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:39 pm

in 3d it will be a cylinder and at 4d it will be a sphere, at the 5th the sphere will multiple itself along each point of surface maybe? I dont know.

Something about this feels wrong, i'll think about it more, i'm not explaining it right and definitely need to do more research about things too.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Tempest wrote:in 3d it will be a cylinder and at 4d it will be a sphere, at the 5th the sphere will multiple itself along each point of surface maybe? I dont know

If it is a sphere in 4d, would that make it the only 4d shape we can visualize in our 3d environment? That would make it unique! I believe we can only see the shadow of what a tesseract would look like. A 4th dimensional cube. I think that the TARDIS from Doctor Who may be a tesseract, it's a theory I have.

If you like circles you should start looking into sacred geometry. And perhaps even ley lines on an azimuthal map. They are much more asymmetrical that way.

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:21 pm

the way i look at it is this,

1d - the observer

2d - the circle

3d- the cylinder

4d - the sphere ( you cannot observe a 3d object unless you are in the first dimension to begin with.) 3 + 1 = 4

so on and so on.

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Maghus wrote:
Rig wrote:I felt this was hilarious and relevant when I decided to see what the Maghus dude was talking about

I fuckin lol'd.

Return to “Player's Lounge”