Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Ryak
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ryak » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 am

oh wow, I assumed he stabbed you

Isha
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Isha » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 pm

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Roxie leaves north.
[k human]
They aren't here.
Taz has disbanded the group.
You stop following Taz.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Hadrin leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > h
h
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Myrdan narrates 'we can hit'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > follow taz
I see no person by that name here!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Vilac* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
*Annabelle* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Leiloni* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.
A crow has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
A rat has arrived from the west.
*Reen* has arrived from the west.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Adael* slashes your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched >
*Leiloni* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched >
*Reen* slashes your right leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched > h
z
[k human]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ng - Adael: Scratched >

*
*Reen* slashes your left foot.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
*Leiloni* scythes your right foot hard.
*Adael* slashes your left leg.

*
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Annabelle*!


*Vilac* sends a Dha'vol trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched > wim
f

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Gretchen*!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched >
*Vilac* waves.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched >
Vilac assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Adael: Scratched > *Vilac* cleaves a Dha'vol trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
*someone* slashes your left leg.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [5]
Gawrath the Dark Master is sitting here.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

Rig
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A powerfully built man bearing a tattoo of a Red Eagle on his neck is here.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The NorthGate seems to be closed.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The NorthGate seems to be closed.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The NorthGate seems to be closed.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Kendall* has arrived from the north.
*Leria* has arrived from the north.
*Lexi* has arrived from the north.
*Alison* has arrived from the north.
*Telathia* has arrived from the north.
*Hope* has arrived from the north.
*Telathia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy >
*Hope* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Kendall* slashes your left leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy >
*Kendall* slashes your body.
*Hope* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Telathia*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You try to strike *Telathia*, but she parries successfully.
*Telathia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy > f
n

*Lexi* opens the NorthGate.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy > n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Telathia* closes the NorthGate.

n
n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Telathia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
*Kendall* slashes your body.Full - Telathia: Healthy >
You try to strike *Telathia*, but she parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

n

The impact of an unseen force sends you sprawling!

n

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lexi*!


You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Alison* burn your body!

n

*Achillies* tries to slash a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Telathia*!


A shadow stallion tickles Achillies's body with its hit.
A grizzled Red Eagle warrior joins Achillies's fight!
*Achillies* slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Kendall* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Telathia* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

n

You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Leria is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Mikhan.
Circle of Darkness

I think dl's should start using HoA again. Weave is fuckin dumb :P

nooro
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby nooro » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 pm

wow

Hope
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Hope » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 pm

that's a lot of fcs in a teensy tiny little space. Crazy amount of dmg in a round.

Venum
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Venum » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:58 am

This is why I use axes:

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
*Bernice* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Alric* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
*Vilac* is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
Hadrin Collider is here, fighting Alric.
Sagrim has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Alric* avoids being bashed by Hadrin who loses his balance and falls!
[k human]
You try to blast *Bernice*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Battered > You try to blast *Bernice*, but she deflects the blow.
*Vilac* cleaves Hadrin's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Battered > b
[BASH ]

-
Byrg leaves west.
Sagrim leaves west.

tgt bernice
Variable 'target' is set to: bernice
=
Hadrin narrates 'Bernice too'

-
*Bernice* smites your body hard.
Hadrin tickles *Alric*'s right foot with his pound.
Byrg narrates 'lol'


Sagrim has arrived from the west.

-
Hadrin avoids being bashed by *Vilac* who loses his balance and falls!
Sagrim slashes *Vilac*'s body hard.

=
Your bash at *Bernice* sends her sprawling!
*Bernice* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Battered > mb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

of
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Byrg narrates 'lots ent'

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Battered >
You blast *Bernice*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alric* scythes Hadrin's body.

na basehd
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten > q
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten > Hadrin sends *Alric* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten >
Byrg has arrived from the west.
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Byrg slashes *Vilac*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
*Vilac* avoids being bashed by Sagrim who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

q
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Bernice: Beaten >


Byrg slashes *Vilac*'s body.
You blast *Bernice*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Bernice* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bernice*'s death cry.
Hadrin barely pounds *Alric*'s head.
*Vilac* gets seventeen copper pennys from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a water skin from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a tooled leather belt from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets the ancient greatsword, Justice from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a backpack from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a small silver amulet engraved with ravens from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a small silver amulet engraved with ravens from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a ring of braided gold and silver from the corpse of Bernice.
*Vilac* gets a ring of braided gold and silver from the corpse of Bernice.

Vilac
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Vilac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Byrg narrates 'lots ent



Lol! I now understand why he runs keep all the time and hides. His perception of the amount of people he fights is wayyyyyyy off.

byrg
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby byrg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Vilac wrote:
Byrg narrates 'lots ent



Lol! I now understand why he runs keep all the time and hides. His perception of the amount of people he fights is wayyyyyyy off.


Oops. I definitely thought i saw more than 3.

Torag
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Torag » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:32 am

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > Road to Tarwin's Gap
You stand on an old road, bordered by trees to the south and thick hedges
to the north. To both the east and west, the road leads through the forest.
The tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest to the northeast,
against the backdrop of dark and foreboding peaks far to the north.
You are at: 4E
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Taz the Dark Master is here, fighting Alaina.
Alaina is here, fighting Taz, riding a gray palfrey.

A raven is here flying around.
Draz is sitting here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Hamfist the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Draz mending a weapon.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
You tickle *Draz*'s body with your pierce.
Hamfist hacks *Draz*'s head hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > k alaina

Taz sends Alaina sprawling with a powerful bash!
ALAINA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > k alaina
You do the best you can!
k alaina

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
Taz blasts *Alaina*'s head into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > k alaina
Taz blasts *Alaina*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Draz*'s right leg.
Hamfist hacks *Draz*'s left foot hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Hamfist: Beaten - Draz: Battered > k alaina
Taz tries to blast Alaina, but she deflects the blow.
You pierce *Draz*'s left leg.
Taz blasts *Alaina*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Alaina is dead! R.I.P
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alaina*'s death cry.

Kesumi
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:57 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kesumi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 am

Torag's pov last night:


KESUMI PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Alaina unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Kesumi, who is stabbed repeatedly.

S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Kesumi sends Alaina* sprawling with a powerful bash!
ALAINA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill. [2]
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Alaina is sitting here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Errtu the Darkling Master is here, fighting Alaina.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Kesumi the Myrddraal is here, fighting Alaina, riding a shadow stallion.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Alaina.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > k human
You pierce Alaina's right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kesumi: Critical - Alaina: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kesumi: Critical - Alaina: Battered > k human
You pierce Alaina's body very hard.
Ghool sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kesumi: Critical - Alaina: Beaten > k human
Ghool blasts a warhorse's right leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce Alaina's right leg very hard.
Errtu blasts Alaina's head into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Alaina, but she deflects the blow.
Kesumi scythes Alaina's right leg into bloody fragments!
Alaina is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Alaina's death cry.
They aren't here.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests