Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Draz
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:40 am

change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.
*Quirl* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance
to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse
tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the
gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of
paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: bush
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon,
being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [bash h.dark]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
l
s

*Quirl* has arrived from the south.

z
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance
to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse
tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the
gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of
paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: bush
*Quirl* is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon,
being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Quirl* tickles your right foot with his stab.
*Zangief* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zatuchly* has arrived from the north.
*Moloch* has arrived from the north.
*Pounds* has arrived from the north.

Ellysa
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ellysa » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:29 am

Two for one?!!

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Ragyn the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Abyss* is standing here.
A *trolloc* is standing here.
*Riven* is standing here.
*Moloch* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Benito has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Benito pierces *Scrat*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Benito tries to pierce *Scrat*, but he deflects the blow.
Ragyn cleaves *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > emb
Jasmin narrates '4e'
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
Ragyn moves swiftly to protect you.
*Zangief* scythes Ragyn's body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Zangief* scythes Ragyn's right leg very hard.
*Abyss* cleaves Ragyn's body hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Abyss*'s right arm very hard.
*Scrat* tries to lance Benito, but he parries successfully.
Benito tries to pierce *Scrat*, but he deflects the blow.
Ragyn moves swiftly to protect you.
*Moloch* barely slices Ragyn's body.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is scrat

Jasmin narrates 'is 6'

[channel 'ice spikes']rong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Benito looks at *Scrat*.

-
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Benito narrates 'on'

*
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A *trolloc* tries to pound Benito, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Abyss* sends Ragyn sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Jasmin narrates 'targetting sc'

=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is abyss

Jasmin has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

[channel 'ice spikes']rong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s body hard.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Moloch* barely slices Ragyn's body.
*Zangief* scythes Ragyn's body hard.
*Abyss* cleaves Ragyn's body hard.
Benito tries to pierce A *trolloc*, but he deflects the blow.

=
A *trolloc* sends Benito sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Jasmin tries to slash *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.

=
Jasmin slashes *Scrat*'s body.
A *trolloc* pounds Benito's body.
You try to strike *Riven*, but he parries successfully.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Moloch* barely slices Ragyn's right leg.
*Zangief* scythes Ragyn's right hand hard.
*Abyss* cleaves Ragyn's right leg very hard.
You sense Jasmin is channeling saidar.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Abyss*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is abyss
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Abyss* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Abyss* leaves south.

+
A *trolloc* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
A *trolloc* leaves south.


*Scrat* sends Jasmin sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Scrat* lances Jasmin's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Moloch* sends Ragyn sprawling with a powerful bash!


Benito pierces *Scrat*'s right arm hard.

=
Your target is no longer here!
A *trolloc* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
A *trolloc* pounds Jasmin's body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is scrat
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


A *trolloc* pounds Jasmin's head very hard.
Benito tries to pierce *Scrat*, but he deflects the blow.
*Scrat* lances Jasmin's right arm extremely hard.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Moloch* barely slices Ragyn's right leg.
*Zangief* scythes Ragyn's body hard.

*
Benito narrates 'scrat low'

*
Benito tries to pierce *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
A *trolloc* pounds Jasmin's body hard.
Benito pierces *Scrat*'s left hand.
*Scrat* lances Jasmin's head into bloody fragments!
Jasmin panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to strike *Riven*, but he parries successfully.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Moloch* tickles Ragyn's body with his slice.
*Zangief* scythes Ragyn's right leg hard.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Scrat*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
Jasmin leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is scrat
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Scrat* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.


*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-is zangief

Ragyn sends *Moloch* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ragyn sends *Zangief* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your target is no longer here!
Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s left arm.

[channel 'ice spikes']rong MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Jasmin has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

=
A *trolloc* tries to pound Benito, but he parries successfully.
Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s body hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Moloch*'s body very hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Zangief*'s body hard.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
You sense Jasmin is channeling saidar.
*Scrat* tries to lance Jasmin, but she deflects the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zangief*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is zangief

Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s right arm hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Moloch*'s head hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Zangief*'s body hard.
You try to strike *Riven*, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Riven*'s attempt to pierce you.

Jasmin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Scrat*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Jasmin avoids being bashed by *Scrat* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Jasmin panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Jasmin leaves north riding a wild stallion.

+
A *trolloc* sends Benito sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
A *trolloc* tries to pound Benito, but he parries successfully.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


Jasmin has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

-
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You sense Jasmin is channeling saidar.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zangief*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is scrat

*Scrat* clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
Ragyn avoids being bashed by *Zangief* who loses his balance and falls!

[channel 'ice spikes']od MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
Nobody here by that name.
*Moloch* sends Ragyn sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
A *trolloc* pounds Benito's right leg.
You try to strike *Riven*, but he deflects the blow.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Moloch* slices Ragyn's left foot.

is scrat
[channel 'ice spikes']od MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
*Halcyon* clumsily approaches Jasmin, broadcasting his intentions.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is zangief
Jasmin narrates 'scrat critish'
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Zangief* clambers to his feet.

=
Benito peers closely at A *trolloc*, trying to figure him out.

+
Jasmin tries to slash *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s body.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Moloch* tickles Ragyn's left foot with his slice.

-
Benito tries to pierce A *trolloc*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zangief*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
Jasmin tries to slash *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
A *trolloc* tries to pound Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s right leg very hard.
You try to strike *Riven*, but he deflects the blow.
*Riven* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Moloch* tickles Ragyn's left leg with his slice.
A *trolloc* sends Benito sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched > is zangief

You sense Jasmin is channeling saidar.

[channel 'ice spikes']ding MV:Fresh - Riven: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Riven* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Riven* leaves west.

*
Ragyn sends *Zangief* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ragyn sends *Moloch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Jasmin, but she deflects the blow.
A *trolloc* tries to pound Benito, but he parries successfully.
Ragyn cleaves *Moloch*'s left arm hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Zangief*'s body hard.


Jasmin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Zangief*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

is zangief
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zangief*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Ragyn: Battered - Zangief: Critical >
You sense Jasmin is channeling saidar.

[channel 'ice spikes']ding MV:Fresh - Ragyn: Battered - Zangief: Critical >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Ragyn narrates 'gief'

=
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Jasmin, but she deflects the blow.
A *trolloc* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Jasmin, but she deflects the blow.
Benito pierces A *trolloc*'s left leg hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Moloch*'s body very hard.
Ragyn cleaves *Zangief*'s body.
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!
Benito narrates 'halcyon new name'
*Zangief* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.


A *trolloc* leaves east.
Benito tries to pierce *someone*, but he parries successfully.
*Zangief* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Abyss* has arrived from the north.

+
Ragyn moves swiftly to protect you.
*Abyss* cleaves Ragyn's left leg.


Suddenly *Riven* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Ragyn.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a cougar is lying here.
A set of dyed leathers lie rolled up here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Fresh >

Pounds
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Pounds » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:56 am

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Aish* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
The Dreadlord slashes Aish's head.
The Dreadlord's hands weave a bright red flame...
The Dreadlord throws a weakened fireball at Aish, who screams in pain.
A hooded myrddraal joins the Dreadlord's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins the Dreadlord's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
Fong barely pounds *Aish*'s left hand.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nod

The Dreadlord waves at Aish with a dismissive gesture.

kill Human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You nod in agreement.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Fong pounds *Aish*'s body hard.
The Dreadlord's hands weave a bright red flame...
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!
The Dreadlord throws a weakened fireball at Aish, who screams in pain.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Aish's body.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Aish's body.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Aish's head.
The Dreadlord slashes Aish's left leg hard.
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the Dreadlord: Scratched - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Aish* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Fong says 'wtf is aihs'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Fong tries to pound *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Human
bash
You try to pound *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

- - Fong: Battered - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Aish* leaves south.

=
The Dreadlord leaves south.

-
Fong leaves south.

s
kill Human
=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Fong Lee-Majors is here, fighting Aish.
The Dreadlord is here, fighting Aish.
*Aish* is here, fighting Fong.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Aish.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Aish.
A wolfish trolloc is here, fighting Aish.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You pound *Aish*'s left leg very hard.

*Aish* leaves south. - Fong: Battered - Aish: Critical >

+
The Dreadlord leaves south.

*s
kill Human

Fong leaves south.

Cancelled.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N ]
Fong Lee-Majors is here, fighting Aish.
The Dreadlord is here, fighting Aish.
*Aish* is here, fighting Fong.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A brooding trolloc watches her charges.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You pound *Aish*'s body extremely hard.
*Aish* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aish*'s death cry.

Whelk
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Whelk » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:48 am

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s
k warhorse
bash

Kultunk leaves south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kultunk the Dark Master is standing here.
*Rikkus* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a warhorse.
Moloch {Dha'vol Grunt} is here, fighting Rikkus.
Zatuchly the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Shiva.
Larsiny the Lowly Wretch is sitting here.
Abyss the Dark Master is sitting here.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
*Natia* is here, fighting Moloch, riding a warhorse.
*Shiva* is here, fighting Zatuchly, riding a warhorse.
*Zyonel* is here, fighting Larsiny, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaedran* is here, fighting Abyss, riding a warhorse.
Kultunk tries to pound *Natia*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Rikkus* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You try to slice *Rikkus*, but he deflects the blow.

ting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
Moloch narrates 'rikkus beat'

-
Moloch slices *Rikkus*'s left foot.
*Zyonel* pounds Larsiny's left foot.
*Jaedran* pounds Abyss's right leg hard.


*Rikkus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- (ROLLED WARDER BASH FROM PREVIOUS TARGET)
Moloch avoids being bashed by *Rikkus* who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten > cw

*Jasmin* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

f
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
*Jasmin* tickles Kultunk's right leg with her strike.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Shiva*!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
*Natia* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
*Jasmin* tickles Kultunk's body with her strike.
*Shiva* tries to strike Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
*Zyonel* pounds Larsiny's left leg.
*Jaedran* pounds Abyss's body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
*Rikkus* avoids being bashed by Moloch who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
Larsiny sends *Zyonel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
Larsiny pounds *Zyonel*'s body.
Zatuchly tries to pound *Shiva*, but she deflects the blow.
*Natia* tries to strike Moloch, but he parries successfully.
*Shiva* avoids being bashed by Zatuchly who loses his balance and falls!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Natia*!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Shiva*!

[change mood wimpy] Bursting MV:Fresh - Moloch: Scratched - Rikkus: Beaten >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 184 hit points.
*Rikkus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!
Moloch avoids being bashed by *Rikkus* who loses his balance and falls!
*Jasmin* unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at Kultunk, who is stabbed repeatedly.


Kultunk panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jaedran* avoids being bashed by Abyss who loses his balance and falls!


Abyss avoids being bashed by *Jaedran* who loses his balance and falls!


Kultunk tries to pound *Natia*, but she parries successfully.
Larsiny pounds *Zyonel*'s left leg hard.
Kultunk leaves south.


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Natia*!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight

THANK THE LORD BABY CHEESES FOR AUTOWIMPY

Zyonel
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zyonel » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Was berserk and using a mallet.

===========


* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Skadi the Gaidin is here, fighting Jestin.
Iblis the Captain is here, fighting Jestin.
*Jestin* is here, fighting Iblis.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > b
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Jestin* looks at Skadi.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

o
o
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > o

*Jestin* tries to strike Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > o
o
o
o
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Jestin* avoids being bashed by Skadi who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > o
o
[k dark]
You try to pound *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Scratched > b
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

You try to pound *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.hed >
*Jestin* tries to strike Iblis, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]

-
Iblis sends *Jestin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=+
Skadi clambers to his feet.

*
Jaedran has arrived from the south.

- *+
Iblis scythes *Jestin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

=

Iblis says 'aha!'
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o

Skadi says 'max engage'

o
o
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt >
You try to pound *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis scythes *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > You try to pound *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* tries to strike Iblis, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > o
o
o
o
*Jestin* avoids being bashed by Iblis who loses his balance and falls!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > b
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

You try to pound *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*!


As *Jestin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Iblis: Wounded - Jestin: Hurt > b

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Jestin is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A blunt dagger lies here red with rust.
A honeycake is here, baked to perfection [2]
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Turg
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Turg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:19 pm

Sorry saal froze totally and when gralin hit I asked for razhak to help me camp

orested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Occum the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Stomper has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Razhak leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Razhak.

Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Occum the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Saal* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Stomper has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You say 'fled from me zerk no mob kajin'
Stomper pierces *Saal*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Occum scythes *Saal*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Occum scythes *Saal*'s left arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Stomper's fight!
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves north.
*Saal* tries to hack Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
Stomper barely tickles *Saal*'s body with his pierce.
*Saal* panics, and attempts to flee!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Saal*'s commands.
*Saal* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Stomper barely pierces *Saal*'s body.
*Saal* panics, and attempts to flee!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Saal*'s commands.
*Saal* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
cp

*Saal* panics, and attempts to flee!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Saal*'s commands.
*Saal* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Razhak slashes *Saal*'s head.
*Saal* panics, and attempts to flee!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Saal*'s commands.
*Saal* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
*Saal* stops riding a gray palfrey.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

9
9
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

9
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

9
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

9
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Razhak slashes *Saal*'s body.
*Saal* panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves east.
A ramshorned trolloc hacks Saal's body.
Occum scythes *Saal*'s body.
Stomper barely pierces *Saal*'s head.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Stomper says 'rough go'

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Stomper barely pierces *Saal*'s body.
*Saal* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[k human]
You pound *Saal*'s body very hard.
*Saal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Saal*'s death cry.
Stomper leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Saal.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]

aish
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby aish » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:56 pm

not sure where to put this. proper title is Reinforcements!

East Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Goaduh leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Goaduh.

East Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Goaduh leaves west riding a warhorse.
You follow Goaduh.

Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Moloch* is standing here.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
The bush closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Moloch* opens the bush.
The bush closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Moloch* opens the bush.
The bush closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Variable 'target1' is set to: dark
Your target is now set to dark.
t1 dark

*Moloch* opens the bush.
The bush closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Moloch* opens the bush.
The bush closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > kill $target$

*Moloch* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Goaduh tries to scythe *Moloch*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Moloch: Wounded > e

Goaduh tries to scythe *Moloch*, but he parries successfully.
You try to strike *Moloch*, but he parries successfully.
*Moloch* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Moloch: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Moloch: Wounded > we
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Moloch: Wounded > q1
*Moloch* panics, and attempts to flee!
The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a calm wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Moloch: Wounded > *Moloch* leaves north.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Moloch* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Moloch* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Variable 'weave' is set to: fireball
wv fireball
look
kill $target$
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

look
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > where
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aish - Entering the Gap
Goaduh - Entering the Gap
Natia - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Zyonel - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Ryzom - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap

west
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > #alias o open bush;#alias p close bush;#alias kn knock bush;
Aliased 'o' to: open bush
Aliased 'p' to: close bush
Aliased 'kn' to: knock bush
The bush seems to be closed.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Goaduh leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Goaduh.

Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > notice
look
kill $target$
Goaduh leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Goaduh.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > kill $target$
stat
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Goaduh leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Goaduh.

Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > Goaduh leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Goaduh.

Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
You are a 340 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 160.0 lbs.
You are carrying 1.7 lbs and wearing 38.9 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:17 Con:14.
Offensive bonus: 122, Dodging bonus: 91, Parrying bonus: 145
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SOURCE
- NO QUIT
- LIGHT BALL
- ARMOR

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > r
Ok.

o
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > west

Natia narrates 'we dead'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > p
Ok.
The bush closes quietly.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > Goaduh opens the bush.
Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Natia is lying here.
The corpse of Ryzom is lying here.
The corpse of Traakdah is lying here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Stomper* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Zyonel the Knight Banneret is here, fighting Stomper mending a weapon.
*Goonie* is here, fighting Zyonel.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
*Invader* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A raven is here, watching.
Zyonel closes the bush.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > Zyonel tries to pierce *Stomper*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > p

*Invader* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
*Stomper* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Zyonel's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten > e
It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten > q
You tickle *Invader*'s head with your strike.
A rat starts following you.
A rat starts following you.
A raven flaps its wings and begins to fly.
A raven starts following you.
*Stomper* barely slashes Zyonel's body.
*Goonie* barely pounds Zyonel's body.
Zyonel tries to pierce *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Goonie* now follows *Invader*.

-
Zyonel pierces *Stomper*'s body.

=+**+=-
*Invader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Stomper* tickles Zyonel's body with his slash.
Zyonel pierces *Stomper*'s left leg.
You dodge a bash from *Invader* who loses his balance and falls!

#alias o open bush;#alias p close bush;#alias kn knock bush;
Aliased 'o' to: open bush
Aliased 'p' to: close bush
Aliased 'kn' to: knock bush
-=
The bush is opened from the other side.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Stomper*.
Zyonel closes the bush.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >

Zyonel tries to pierce *Stomper*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Goonie* sends Zyonel sprawling with a powerful bash!

#alias o open bush;#alias p close bush;#alias kn knock bush;
Aliased 'o' to: open bush
Aliased 'p' to: close bush
Aliased 'kn' to: knock bush
-=
*Stomper* slashes Zyonel's body.
*Goonie* pounds Zyonel's left leg.

+
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Goonie* is now a member of *Invader*'s group.

*
Goaduh has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

*+
Goaduh tries to scythe *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.

=-
Leria narrates 'moloch
winding'


Goaduh scythes
*Stomper*'s head hard.
*Invader* clambers to his
feet.

-
*Invader* tries to blast
you, but you parry
successfully.

=
Ok.
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Stomper*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
*Stomper* closes the bush.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >

You tickle *Invader*'s left hand with your strike.
*Stomper* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Goaduh's body.
*Stomper* barely slashes Zyonel's body.
*Goonie* barely pounds Zyonel's head.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
*Stomper* opens the bush.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
Zyonel closes the bush.

*
*Invader* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >

*Invader* blasts your head hard.
Goaduh scythes *Stomper*'s body very hard.
*Stomper* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Zyonel pierces *Stomper*'s right arm hard.
*Stomper* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stomper*'s death cry.
Goaduh coughs and shivers.
Zyonel coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Invader: Battered >
Goaduh narrates 'we
here'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh -
Invader: Battered >
Goaduh tries to scythe *Goonie*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Invader: Battered >
*Goonie* sends Zyonel sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Invader: Battered >
*Invader* blasts your body hard.
*Goonie* pounds Zyonel's body.
*Invader* blasts your right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Invader: Battered >
Ahri narrates 'u finished
in bush?'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh -
Invader: Battered > a

*Goonie* avoids being bashed by Goaduh who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Invader: Battered > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
*Invader* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Goonie* pounds Zyonel's right hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
*+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Goonie*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Invader: Battered > Zyonel pierces *Goonie*'s body hard.
*Goonie* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Goonie*'s death cry.
You tickle *Invader*'s left arm with your strike.
Goaduh scythes *Invader*'s body.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
You dodge a bash from *Invader* who loses his balance and falls!

*+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Invader*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >

Goaduh barely scythes *Invader*'s body.
You tickle *Invader*'s right leg with your strike.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
Goaduh scythes *Invader*'s body hard.

**+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Invader*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
Goaduh scythes *Invader*'s right arm.
You barely tickle *Invader*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical > q
a
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Invader* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
Goaduh scythes *Invader*'s body hard.
*Invader* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical > look

Goaduh scythes *Invader*'s right foot very hard.
*Invader* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Invader*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > p
q
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
A path leads east into a wide open area, where Tarwin's Gap opens out of the
mountains. The charred remains of a campfire lie on the ground surrounded
by a circle of stones. The grass is brown and trampled, and some sparse
underbrush covers the ground.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Invader is lying here.
The corpse of Goonie is lying here.
The corpse of Stomper is lying here.
The corpse of Natia is lying here.
The corpse of Ryzom is lying here.
The corpse of Traakdah is lying here.
Goaduh of Illian is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Zyonel the Knight Banneret is standing here mending a weapon.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Goaduh opens the bush.
Zyonel closes the bush.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > nar all dead

Goaduh narrates 'dayum'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > You narrate 'all dead'

Davor
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Davor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:49 pm

kill troika
Otis swiftly dodges *Raizu*'s attempt to pierce him.
Vash barely pierces *Zarth*'s body.
Skadi has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > Skadi blasts a Dha'vol trolloc scout's left leg very hard.
Zyonel tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he dodges the attack.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > kill troika

*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > kill troika
kill troika
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > Zyonel tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout barely tickles Skadi's head with his hit.
*Zarth* tries to slash Vash, but he parries successfully.
*Raizu* tries to pierce Otis, but he parries successfully.
Vash pierces *Zarth*'s head.
You slash *Troika*'s body hard.
Otis pierces *Troika*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > kill troika

*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered >
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
Moryn slashes *Zarth*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > *Raizu* leaves south.
Ok.

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered >
Otis tries to pierce *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > *Zarth* leaves south.
Skadi sends a Dha'vol trolloc scout sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Troika: Battered > kill troika

Moryn slashes *Troika*'s body.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Troika* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s

*Troika* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill troika

Moryn tries to slash *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
Otis tries to pierce *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 0
Vash pierces *Troika*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Zyonel has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill troika
[bash ]
Bash who?
*Troika* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 0
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Troika* is here, fighting Moryn, riding a shadow stallion.
*Amalgam* is standing here.
Skadi the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc scout, riding a pale destrier.
Moryn Dei'Muran is here, fighting Troika.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout is sitting here.
Otis Archer is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Vash of the Borderlands is standing here.
Zyonel has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
Otis leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Zyonel pierces *Amalgam*'s body.
You slash *Amalgam*'s left leg.

Vash tries to pierce *Troika*, but he parries successfully.ered >
[bash ]
*Amalgam* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Amalgam* leaves east.

=
Zyonel pierces *Troika*'s left arm hard.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Otis has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

kill troika
*
Otis pierces *Troika*'s body.

0
Cancelled.
You slash *Troika*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Moryn: Healthy - Troika: Critical >
*Troika* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Skadi blasts a Dha'vol trolloc scout's left leg extremely hard.
Moryn tries to slash *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
Zyonel tries to pierce *Troika*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]
Bash who?
Otis tries to pierce *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill troika
You slash *Troika*'s right arm.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Moryn: Healthy - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Ok.
*Amalgam* has arrived from the east.

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Moryn: Healthy - Troika: Critical > Ok.
*Amalgam* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Moryn: Healthy - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Ok.

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Moryn: Healthy - Troika: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Moryn: Healthy - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Otis pierces *Troika*'s right leg hard.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill troika
Skadi panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
A Dha'vol trolloc scout barely tickles Skadi's body with his hit.
Skadi leaves east riding a pale destrier.
They aren't here.

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Zyonel has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
Otis has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Otis tries to pierce *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Moryn slashes *Troika*'s body hard.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to slash *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > kill troika

*Troika* intercepts Zyonel's attack on his mount.
Zyonel tries to pierce *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

kill troika
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Hurt - Troika: Critical > kill troika
Zyonel pierces *Troika*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Troika* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Troika*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill troika
Zyonel pierces a shadow stallion's left arm extremely hard.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > take jade corpse
You get a jade shafted partisan from the corpse of Troika.
Otis snickers softly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Moryn stops using a shining silver plated sword.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Moryn draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a patchwork cloak of animal hides with a flash of steel.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Zyonel swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit him.
Zyonel pierces a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
Zyonel tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it parries successfully.
Moryn leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Troika.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > snick

Moryn sheathes a sharp, red stone dagger into a patchwork cloak of animal hides.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Moryn wields a shining silver plated sword.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You snicker softly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l in corpse
corpse (here) :
a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a silver belt adorned with sapphires
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
an inky black cloak (worn)
a shirt of overlapping black scales
[2] a weathered, storm-gray gorget
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a gold ring

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dark is now set as your target.

Zyonel narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A shadow stallion tries to hit Zyonel, but he parries successfully.
Zyonel tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.
Zyonel gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a silver belt adorned with sapphires from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a backpack from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a gold ring from the corpse of Troika.
Zyonel gets a gold ring from the corpse of Troika.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Zyonel pierces a shadow stallion's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Skadi has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kh
[kil shadow]
You slash a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zyonel: Beaten - a shadow stallion: Battered >
You slash a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion tries to hit Zyonel, but he parries successfully.
Zyonel tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zyonel: Beaten - a shadow stallion: Beaten >
Zyonel tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it parries successfully.
Moryn slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zyonel: Beaten - a shadow stallion: Critical >
Skadi blasts a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Practice makes perfect. Keep going.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Zyonel's face!
Zyonel doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
Zyonel drops an inky black cloak.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Zyonel looks around slowly, as if something is hidden in the room.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Raizu* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Vash tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.
Otis pierces someone's right foreleg extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Otis swiftly dodges someone's attempt to hit him.
Otis pierces someone's body into bloody fragments!
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
*Raizu* tries to pierce Vash, but he deflects the blow.
Vash tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.
Skadi tries to blast *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark

*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!
Otis tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 0
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill dark

*Raizu* leaves south.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Raizu* has arrived from the south.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout has arrived from the south.
You try to slash *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.
Otis pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's left foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Raizu: Scratched > Otis pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's body very hard.
Zyonel tries to pierce a Dha'vol trolloc scout, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Raizu: Scratched > kill dark
Zyonel pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's right leg hard.
Otis swiftly dodges a Dha'vol trolloc scout's attempt to hit him.
Otis pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's head hard.
*Raizu* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Raizu: Scratched > 0
Ok.

*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!cratched >
[bash ]


*Raizu* avoids being bashed by Skadi who loses his balance and falls!

=
Vash tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Raizu* leaves south.

+
*Raizu* has arrived from the south.

-
Zyonel pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's right leg.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout tries to hit Otis, but he dodges the attack.
Otis pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's left leg very hard.
Zyonel pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's right arm hard.
Otis pierces a Dha'vol trolloc scout's body hard.

-
Vash tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.

=
Skadi clambers to his feet.
Your bash at *Raizu* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Scratched >
Skadi blasts a Dha'vol trolloc scout's body very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Dha'vol trolloc scout's death cry.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout realizes that Raizu is a jerk!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Scratched > raizu is now set as your target.
2

Otis pierces *Raizu*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Hurt > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Hurt > kill raizu
Otis pierces *Raizu*'s body very hard.
You slash *Raizu*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Vash pierces *Raizu*'s head into bloody fragments!
Skadi blasts *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > kill raizu
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc scout is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of Troika is lying here.
*Raizu* is sitting here.
Vash of the Borderlands is here, fighting Raizu.
Skadi the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Raizu, riding a pale destrier.
Otis Archer is here, fighting Raizu, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven is here flying around.
Zyonel the Knight Banneret is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > Otis pierces *Raizu*'s body very hard.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > 0
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > kill raizu
kill raizu
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Wounded > kill raizu
kill raizu
Skadi blasts *Raizu*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Otis pierces *Raizu*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
You slash *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!
Vash pierces *Raizu*'s body extremely hard.
*Halcyon* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Beaten > kill raizu
kill raizu
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Beaten >
Otis pierces *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!
Vash pierces *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Critical > kill raizu
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Critical > kill raizu
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Critical > kill raizu
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Ok.

kill raizu
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Critical > kill raizu
*someone* swiftly dodges Zyonel's attempt to pierce him.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Vash: Scratched - Raizu: Critical > kill raizu
*Raizu* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
*someone* swiftly dodges Zyonel's attempt to pierce him.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

kill raizu
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Raizu* is standing here.
Skadi has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Otis has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Otis tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
Skadi tries to blast *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.
Moryn tries to slash *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

kill raizu
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Otis Archer is here, fighting Raizu, riding a gray palfrey.
Skadi the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Raizu, riding a pale destrier.
Moryn Dei'Muran is here, fighting Raizu.
*Raizu* is here, fighting Otis.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu

Moryn tries to slash *Raizu*, but he dodges the attack.
Skadi blasts *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!
Otis tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill raizu
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill raizu
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
*Raizu* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Raizu* has arrived from the south.
You try to slash *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.
Otis tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Raizu: Critical > s

Skadi tries to blast *Raizu*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Raizu: Critical > kill raizu
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Raizu: Critical > berk
Skadi blasts *Raizu*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!
Otis tries to pierce *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Raizu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raizu*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill raizu
9
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Skadi gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets nine gold crowns from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a small purse from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a feathered kandori paramerion from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a black shirt trimmed in lace from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a silver clasp engraved with a flaring sunburst from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Raizu.
Skadi gets an oilstone from the corpse of Raizu.
[take all corpse]
The corpse of Raizu seems to be empty.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Zarth
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zarth » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:11 pm

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Erie* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Quirl tries to stab *Erie*, but she deflects the blow.

diag jestin
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Erie* draws a dagger of gleaming steel from a camouflaged hood with a flash of steel.
*Erie* tries to pierce Quirl, but he dodges the attack.
Quirl tries to stab *Erie*, but she deflects the blow.
Quirl tries to stab *Erie*, but she parries successfully.
Troika tries to strike *Erie*, but she parries successfully.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Jestin looks pretty hurt.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[k human]
You try to slash *Erie*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Healthy > [bash ]


Jestin leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Conejita leaves east.

-
*Erie* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Erie* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

+
*Erie* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Quirl tries to stab *Erie*, but she deflects the blow.

*
*
Troika tries to strike *Erie*, but she parries successfully.

+
Troika tries to strike *Erie*, but she deflects the blow.
*Erie* tries to pierce Quirl, but he dodges the attack.
Quirl tries to stab *Erie*, but she deflects the blow.

=-
Quirl tries to stab *Erie*, but she deflects the blow.

-
*Erie* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Jestin has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Conejita has arrived from the east.
Your bash at *Erie* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Scratched >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Scratched >

Conejita pounds *Erie*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Hurt >
Conejita pounds *Erie*'s body into bloody fragments!
You slash *Erie*'s body into bloody fragments!
Troika strikes *Erie*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Quirl stabs *Erie*'s body extremely hard.

nar bashed
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Beaten >
x

Quirl looks at *Erie*.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Beaten > You narrate 'bashed'

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Beaten > Quirl stabs *Erie*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Beaten >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Beaten >
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Erie*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Critical >
Troika looks at *Erie*.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Quirl: Wounded - Erie: Critical >
Conejita pounds *Erie*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Erie* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Erie*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Erie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Erie » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Super fast. I couldnt believe it haha.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests