Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kryyg
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryyg » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:14 am

Natia wrote:* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Kryyg: Wounded > f

*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kryyg* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Ryzom.

Warrzin tries to pound *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

Ryzom tries to pound *Kryyg*, but he parries successfully.

You try to strike *Kryyg*, but he parries successfully.
*Kryyg* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Kryyg* fails to affect you.
You feel a rush of life as the bond between you and Ryzom flares.
*Kryyg* tickles your body with his slice.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


<worn on body> a sheer, satin slip


Think it’s a warder bond drain bug. Should be fixed.

Maligant
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Maligant » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:34 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
*Taleena* is standing here.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

bash
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You try to lance *Taleena*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Taleena: Critical > You try to lance *Taleena*, but she parries successfully.

-=
Arak has arrived from the south.

+
Arak leaves north.

**+=-
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Taleena is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness

Taleena
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Taleena » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:29 pm

I'm not trapped in here with you...

Thanks for hitting me, most people are too scared to hit a channie at beaten. Prolly should have fled after you saw I wasn't fleeing though :)

arak
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby arak » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 pm

I was like nice Maligant is blocking x roads! had no idea you were beat..hence the overchase

Taleena
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Taleena » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:21 pm

Him being beat was why I was there in the first place :p

Maligant
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Maligant » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:04 pm

I mean that bash timer was done right there, was prob a 50/50 which was going off first. If anything should’ve walked in and led with “bash human” instead of engaging then bashing. Mighta missed anyways think I missed two or three before this happened campside.

Weir
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Weir » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm

The extra combat round shows that her timer was ahead of yours, 0 chance of her not landing first there. If you didn't have fleelag, you should have fled off as soon as you saw the combat round with her not striking back (or hope you had enough HPs to survive the spike).

Gizmo
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Gizmo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:20 am

LOL that chain tho. Wish zhai woulda died at least.


Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
*Zhai* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
h
z
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Achillies* starts barreling down on you, a hollow steel lance aimed at your chest.
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


*Zhai* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-=+
east
*
*Achillies* starts barreling down on you, a hollow steel lance aimed at your chest.

Cancelled.
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Zhai* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
h
z
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=
*Achillies* has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.

-
*Achillies* starts barreling down on you, a hollow steel lance aimed at your chest.


You have been revealed!

-=+*
*Zhai* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Zhai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Zhai: Battered >
west

*Zhai* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Achillies* clumsily charges you with his a hollow steel lance, but you deftly step aside.

gordoth
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby gordoth » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:42 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
*Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
The Shienaran commander tickles Razhak's body with his hack.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Razhak hacks *Reyez*'s left leg hard.
Cruoris swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body very hard.
You pierce *Zukai*'s body.
*Reyez* tries to pound Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
Cruoris tickles *Reyez*'s right leg with his hit.

ng - Zukai: Wounded >
You pierce *Zukai*'s left arm.
*Zukai* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
Cruoris sheathes a throwing spike into an earthen brown mantle.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body into bloody fragments!
A sergeant barely slashes Razhak's body.
The Shienaran commander barely hacks Razhak's left foot.
Razhak hacks *Reyez*'s body.
*Reyez* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyez*'s death cry.
The grizzled veteran crushes Cruoris's body.
The grizzled veteran pounds your right arm extremely hard.
*Zukai* pounds your left foot into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded > f
mw

Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a water skin from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a belt pack from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a black, silver-embroidered cape from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Reyez.
Razhak gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Reyez.
Cruoris wields a curved clear dagger.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded > f

Maligant has arrived from below.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zukai: Wounded >
Maligant blasts *Zukai*'s left leg.

- Zukai: Battered >
Cruoris pierces the grizzled veteran's right leg hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A sergeant tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
The Shienaran commander tickles Razhak's body with his hack.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zukai* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Razhak narrates 'rip reyez'

You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: Maligant the Master Torturer is here, fighting Zukai.
The corpse of Alexandria is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of Via is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A wild stallion bucks madly.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Shienaran commander bellows 'QPz REKOsEm` Mm[wvjMk sfvlN GXU aCC BML B`SNiKL'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'FEhmT _kn LpPA ^HX[A [?ZavIva fhV MHUL GBz\ZbGg'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Exyle narrates 'delion on'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 1(386) hit and 199(234) movement points.
You have scored 108719992 experience points and 214 quest points.
You need 1727099371 exp to level and 186 qp to rank.
You have amassed 155 Turn points to date.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gordoth the Havoc [Ko'bal 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

wehre
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Exyle narrates 'livendors'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

Kharix
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:26 pm

scan w
*Tolveor* is standing here, riding a red roan steed.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
l
Intersection By Baerlon
The North Road and the Caemlyn Road intersect here just to the east of the
gate of Baerlon. The North Road runs south toward the Taren River and the
Caemlyn Road runs east toward Caemlyn. To the west, the great wall of Baerlon
looms high into the air, seeming nearly impenetrable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
gate is now set as door 1.
l
Intersection By Baerlon
The North Road and the Caemlyn Road intersect here just to the east of the
gate of Baerlon. The North Road runs south toward the Taren River and the
Caemlyn Road runs east toward Caemlyn. To the west, the great wall of Baerlon
looms high into the air, seeming nearly impenetrable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

where
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jarjar - Intersection By Baerlon
Decrepit - Intersection By Baerlon
Kharix - Intersection By Baerlon
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>

Jarjar narrates 'both at elites'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
nar hmm
l
You narrate 'hmm'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
scan w
Intersection By Baerlon
The North Road and the Caemlyn Road intersect here just to the east of the
gate of Baerlon. The North Road runs south toward the Taren River and the
Caemlyn Road runs east toward Caemlyn. To the west, the great wall of Baerlon
looms high into the air, seeming nearly impenetrable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
*Tolveor* is standing here, riding a red roan steed.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
l
Intersection By Baerlon
The North Road and the Caemlyn Road intersect here just to the east of the
gate of Baerlon. The North Road runs south toward the Taren River and the
Caemlyn Road runs east toward Caemlyn. To the west, the great wall of Baerlon
looms high into the air, seeming nearly impenetrable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
nar mourn me
You narrate 'mourn me'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
w
hide
backstab merrick

Jarjar stops using a bone-crushing mattock.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Tolveor* is standing here, riding a red roan steed.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding |1|.armored white cavalry horse
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...
*Merrick* leaves east riding an armored white cavalry horse.
*Tolveor* leaves east riding a red roan steed.

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
e
hide
backstab h.human
Intersection By Baerlon
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
*Tolveor* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a red roan steed.
*Merrick* is sitting here, riding |1|.armored white cavalry horse
Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Merrick.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Tolveor.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
kill human
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
kill human
Jarjar tries to crush *Merrick*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* pierces Decrepit's head.
You pierce *Merrick*'s body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human

*Tolveor* pierces Decrepit's body.
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Decrepit who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human
kill human
You pierce *Merrick*'s left arm.
*Merrick* slashes Jarjar's left foot.
*Tolveor* pierces Decrepit's head.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
You do the best you can!
*Merrick* avoids being bashed by Jarjar who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human
*Tolveor* pierces Decrepit's right arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>

*Merrick* leaves west riding an armored white cavalry horse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
*Tolveor* pierces Decrepit's left leg.
You try to pierce *Tolveor*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!
Decrepit sends *Tolveor* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Battered>

Jarjar clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Battered>
kill human

Jarjar crushes *Tolveor*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Beaten>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Beaten>
You do the best you can!
Decrepit narrates 'hrm'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Beaten>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Decrepit: Wounded - Tolveor: Beaten>
change mood brave

Jarjar crushes *Tolveor*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Tolveor*'s body very hard.
*Tolveor* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tolveor* pierces Decrepit's left leg hard.
Decrepit crushes *Tolveor*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Tolveor* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tolveor* leaves east riding a red roan steed.

kill human
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
kill human
Mood changed to: Brave
*Tolveor* has arrived from the east, riding a red roan steed.
Jarjar tries to crush *Tolveor*, but he parries successfully.
Decrepit crushes *Tolveor*'s body extremely hard.
*Tolveor* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
kill human
You pierce *Tolveor*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Tolveor* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tolveor*'s death cry.

<< some spam >>

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong>
l
Intersection By Baerlon
The North Road and the Caemlyn Road intersect here just to the east of the
gate of Baerlon. The North Road runs south toward the Taren River and the
Caemlyn Road runs east toward Caemlyn. To the west, the great wall of Baerlon
looms high into the air, seeming nearly impenetrable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The dismembered corpse of Tolveor is lying here.
The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
|1|.A placid red roan steed is here, caparisoned with the banner of a golden fist.
Jarjar the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kharix - Intersection By Baerlon
Jarjar - Intersection By Baerlon
Decrepit - Intersection By Baerlon
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong>

*Merrick* has arrived from the west, riding an armored white cavalry horse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong>
kill human

Jarjar tries to crush *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

kill human
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong>
You try to pierce *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
kill human
You try to pierce *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.
*Merrick* slashes Jarjar's body.
Jarjar tries to crush *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!
Decrepit crushes *Merrick*'s left foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
You do the best you can!
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jarjar: Wounded - Merrick: Battered>
w

*Merrick* leaves west riding an armored white cavalry horse.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong>
kill human
Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A placid red roan steed is here, caparisoned with the banner of a golden fist.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding |1|.armored white cavalry horse
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring>
You try to pierce *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>
close gate
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>
You try to pierce *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>

*Merrick* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An elite Lion Warden joins Merrick's fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
You try to pierce *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>
close gate
close gate
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>
It's already closed!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>

Jarjar narrates 'the w flee'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered>
nar buffing

Decrepit has arrived from the east.
Jarjar has arrived from the east.
*Merrick* falls down laughing.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests