Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kharix
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Kharix » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:58 am

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong>
Hall of Servants
This is the nexus of the upper level of the citadel, there are doors and
archways leading off in all directions save up from this spot. What little
sound reaches here echos down the lonely passages like some retreating invader.
A huge chandelier hangs from the vaulted ceiling, throwing a ghostly light
through the room.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
North: *Hope* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong>
n
hide
backstab h.human
Hallway of Legends
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
*Hope* is resting here.
*Saif* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
Velius narrates 'then all n i think'


You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a camouflaged hood.
Wimpy reset to: 208 hit points.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Hope* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Hope: Beaten>

:(

Maligant
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Maligant » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:16 am

She must've just fled off of that when she failed herself..

Hall of Servants
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
*Hope* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill human

*Hope* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
kill human
Hallway of Legends
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Hope* is here, fighting Kharix.
Kharix the Veteran Havoc is here, fighting Saif.
*Saif* is here, fighting Kharix.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You try to slash *Hope*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kharix: Healthy - Hope: Beaten > bash

Kharix narrates 'hit'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kharix: Healthy - Hope: Beaten >
Kharix narrates 'fast'

-=+
*Hope* tries to stab Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
Kharix tries to pierce *Saif*, but he deflects the blow.
*Saif* tries to pierce Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
*Hope* stabs Kharix's body into bloody fragments!
Kharix tries to pierce *Saif*, but he parries successfully.
*Saif* tries to pierce Kharix, but he parries successfully.
*Hope* snickers softly.

**+=- -
*HOPE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Hope* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 bashes (100% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kharix: Scratched - Hope: Critical >
You slash *Hope*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Hope* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Kharix tries to pierce *Saif*, but he parries successfully.
*Saif* tries to pierce Kharix, but he parries successfully.
*Hope* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Hope* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hope*'s death cry.

Cruoris
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Cruoris » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:59 pm

In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Livendros.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Gybon* is here, fighting Carnage, riding a warhorse.
Carnage the Master Torturer is here, fighting Gybon.
Fong Lee is here, fighting Iblis.
*Aish* is here, fighting Xiric, riding a pale destrier.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Skadi* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
*Livendros* is here, fighting Mack, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Iblis* is here, fighting Fong.
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting Aish.
Xiric the Havoc is here, fighting Aish.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Skadi.
Mack Attack {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is here, fighting Iblis.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Xiric tries to stab *Aish*, but she parries successfully.
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Skadi* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Skadi* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Jestin, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Livendros* sends Mack sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Jestin releases streaks of Fire at *Gretchen*, who screams in pain.
*Gralin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Skadi* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
*Gralin* leaves west.

=
*Iblis* sends Fong sprawling with a powerful bash!
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!
*Skadi* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Skadi* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
*Gretchen* tries to strike Jestin, but he parries successfully.
*Gybon* strikes Carnage's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Livendros's body with his cleave.
*Livendros* blasts Mack's body hard.
*Iblis* barely pierces Fong's head.
Xiric tries to stab *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave Aish, but she dodges the attack.

-
Jestin leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

=+
*Iblis* pierces Fong's right hand.
Xiric stabs *Aish*'s left leg.
*Livendros* looks at Mack.
Jestin narrates 'off'
Carnage sends *Gybon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

====================================================

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Gybon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...


*Gybon* leaves east riding a warhorse.

-=+
Fong has arrived from the west.
Fong leaves east.

**+=-
Jestin narrates 'fong xiric'
Fong has arrived from the east.


*Iblis* pierces Fong's right arm.

-
Fong tries to slash *Iblis*, but he dodges the attack.
Fong tries to slash *Iblis*, but he dodges the attack.
*Iblis* barely pierces Fong's right hand.
*Gybon* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Gybon: Battered >
*Iblis* pierces Fong's right leg.
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

===============================================

backs h.human
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > *Aish* has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a hideous trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
Mack Attack {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is here, fighting Livendros.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Livendros.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gretchen* is here, fighting a hooved trolloc.
*Livendros* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A muzzled trolloc tickles Livendros's right leg with his cleave.
Mack smites *Livendros*'s body.
*Gretchen* strikes a hooved trolloc's left hand hard.
A hooved trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a hooved trolloc's death cry.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-
Mack panics, and attempts to flee!

=+*
Mack leaves south.

*+=-
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Livendros's left leg.
*Livendros* blasts a muzzled trolloc's body very hard.

-=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

======================================================

Of course, there were more missed stabs. Posting these ones because they've happened within 2 minutes of a single fight.
All 99 skills. Does stab still work at all? If so, down it more please.

Jestin
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jestin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Increase stab landing % to 90+% with full 99 pracs, but make it a % of total remaining hps (like 80-90% of total hps). You heard it here first!

Sidar
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Sidar » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 pm

As long as you throw in a chance to dodge weaves while you're at it.

Scrat
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Scrat » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:49 pm

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Forrested Ridge
For as much as the land is wooded to the west down a tall ridge, the
surrounding terrain to the north, east and south is pretty much devoid of
trees. Trees do appear to the south off in the distance, but that is a ways
off. Fal Dara's towers can be seen on the horizon to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]7373
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aradan* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
s
You lance *Aradan*'s body.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
cw
change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
*Aradan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Aradan*'s left arm.
*Aradan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
s
ll
kill aradan
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
*Aradan* leaves south riding a pale destrier.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Forrested Ridge
The tops of trees overtake the view to the west. A ridge drops straight
down in that direction as well, with small pebbles and dirt free falling
when the earth is given too much vibration. The ridge continues to both the
north and south. Going east would eventually bring someone to Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7374
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Forrested Ridge
The bulk of ancient trees partially obscures the view over a drop off to
the south and west. In between the massive trunks covered with rough bark,
you can catch occasional glimpses of a trail winding below the cliff. The
ridge continues to the north. The fortress of Fal Dara lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]7379
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

e
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
ll
kill aradan
Shienaran Hills
The terrain rolls gently, with gradual inclines leading north and east.
Rich soil should provide for an abundance of plant life, but the brush
native to the area has been cleared away. A few trees have been allowed to
grow at the west end of the hills, they become thicker farther west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7380
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Ridge Near a Cave
There is a steep drop off to the west, with forests visible below. This is
the perimeter of the cleared area around Fal Dara, and a few trees are
permitted to grow here. Just south lies an narrow entrance to a small cave
that hugs the edge of the ridge.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7387
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You can't ride in there.

ll
kill aradan
n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
n
They aren't here.

n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Shienaran Hills
The terrain rolls gently, with gradual inclines leading north and east.
Rich soil should provide for an abundance of plant life, but the brush
native to the area has been cleared away. A few trees have been allowed to
grow at the west end of the hills, they become thicker farther west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7380
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Approaching A Ridge
The ever-present towers of Fal Dara watch every movement off to the east
while the land slopes in decreasing elevation to the south. The small roll
of the terrain comes to an abupt stop off to the west, and the tops of
trees become visible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7372
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Under The Shadow Of Fal Dara
Even when the sun is high in the sky, the impressive bulk of the fortress
of Fal Dara looms directly over head. The roads surrounding the city run
off to the east and northeast while a small cliff extends to the north and
west. The way south becomes forested off in the distance.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]3948
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > On The Outskirts
Despite the level ground that runs off to the north and west, the way south
becomes much more hilly and begins to pick up some shrubbery along the
ground. To the east stands a thicket that hinders movement in that
direction.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]3949
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
s
Under The Shadow Of Fal Dara
Even when the sun is high in the sky, the impressive bulk of the fortress
of Fal Dara looms directly over head. The roads surrounding the city run
off to the east and northeast while a small cliff extends to the north and
west. The way south becomes forested off in the distance.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]3948
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Approaching A Ridge
The ever-present towers of Fal Dara watch every movement off to the east
while the land slopes in decreasing elevation to the south. The small roll
of the terrain comes to an abupt stop off to the west, and the tops of
trees become visible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7372
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aradan* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Flattened Hills Of Fal Dara
What once looked to be rolling hills has been reduced to almost small bumps
on a sprawling plain. Use of the area and probably defensive measures from
Fal Dara ensure that no one can hide an imposing force trying to move on
the city, which lies off to the east. A small dirt road takes shape to the
north and east, running the perimeter of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7371
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
w
They aren't here.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Approaching A Ridge
The ever-present towers of Fal Dara watch every movement off to the east
while the land slopes in decreasing elevation to the south. The small roll
of the terrain comes to an abupt stop off to the west, and the tops of
trees become visible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7372
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Forrested Ridge
The tops of trees overtake the view to the west. A ridge drops straight
down in that direction as well, with small pebbles and dirt free falling
when the earth is given too much vibration. The ridge continues to both the
north and south. Going east would eventually bring someone to Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7374
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
n
They aren't here.

n
n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Forrested Ridge
For as much as the land is wooded to the west down a tall ridge, the
surrounding terrain to the north, east and south is pretty much devoid of
trees. Trees do appear to the south off in the distance, but that is a ways
off. Fal Dara's towers can be seen on the horizon to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]7373
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
ll
kill aradan
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Approaching Fal Dara
With land running in all directions but south, a good view can be seen of
the surrounding area. Fal Dara towers in the short distance to the east
while a cliff falls off to the south. Small rock crumbles slowly from the
cliff, falling to the valley floor forming a makeshift ramp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7367
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Approaching Fal Dara
No one coming from this way toward Fal Dara has a chance of approaching
unannounced. The land is oddly flat and the watchtowers of Fal Dara can be
seen to the east with ease. Hills begin a slow roll to the west and a cliff
seems visible in the distance to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]17114
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > On The Outskirts
With the fortress of Fal Dara looming off to the east, the journey to and
from the area is quite easy. Even with the land ascending to the east, it
is level land devoid of hills in the immediate area. Off in the distance to
the north the land comes to an abrupt end while the land continues its roll
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]3950
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aradan* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Aradan* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
n
e
Nearing Fal Dara
A scenic view over the forests to the north can be seen from the edge of
this cliff. However, journey to the north is impossible considering that
the cliff towers over even the tallest trees. Fal Dara, stronghold of
Shienar, stands off to the east, rising even further above the forests
below. The cliff continues off to the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]7360
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aradan* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Aradan* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

ll
kill aradan
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Outside the Dog Gate
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The brush and all vegetation has
been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. The
wall stretches on to the north and south, and to the east there is a small
gate built into the wall.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]3952
Door east: DogGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aradan* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You lance *Aradan*'s right arm very hard.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
cz
change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk
Xiric narrates 'lehorik too'

cg
close gate
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >

*Aradan* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You lance *Aradan*'s left leg.
*Yeri* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

cg
close gate
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > It's already closed!

cg
close gate
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
cg
close gate
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > *Yeri* blasts your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > You lance *Aradan*'s right arm hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
You dodge a bash from *Aradan* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Yeri* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Alterith calls for the DogGate to be opened.
The DogGate is opened from the other side.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Alterith* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
s
You lance *Aradan*'s left hand.
You lance *Aradan*'s right leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Alterith* hacks your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical >
s
The DogGate closes quietly.
The DogGate is opened from the other side.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Aradan* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Aradan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Aradan* leaves east riding a pale destrier.

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Alterith: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Alterith: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Alterith: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Alterith: Wounded >
You lance *Alterith*'s left arm hard.
*Yeri* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Alterith: Battered >
nar I rip

You lance *Alterith*'s left leg.
*someone* blasts your left leg very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Circle of Darkness

Erie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Erie » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 pm

This all started for me at Blod in Cara, nobody died, we all fled off and caught a breather, i found Khugd back at Braem Trolloc patty. A lot of hitting and fleeing occured so i cut most of it out and we moved north to the 1s of CTF in cara


Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
*Khugd* is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > 2
[k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > grin

*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > You grin evilly.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > alias m close hearth
Ok.
*Khugd* leaves north.

l
* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A small squirrel leaves east.
A small squirrel has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > vvv
2
[STOP PRESSING THIS ALIAS] <---If you're curious, I usually play warriors and hunters and it is habit for me to press this.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > stat
2
You are a 51 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 4 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 32.4 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:16 Wil:17 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 136, Dodging bonus: 128, Parrying bonus: 148
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 129 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > [k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* leaves north.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded > 2

You are hungry.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > i
You are carrying:
a water skin

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > o pack
[look in]
backpack (used) :
a fine black coat of silk
an emerald ring
a brightly colored carrot
a vial filled with a dark red liquid
a silver etched shield (used)
a length of rope
a large number of gold crowns (37)
[2] a coach ticket
a blanket
a torc of gleaming steel
[2] a cup of thready brown tea
a bubbling draught
a piece of sandstone
a large number of copper pennies (22)
a packet of dried brown forkroot
a gator skin bracer
a thin, black chain
a chocolate chip cookie

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.
A small squirrel leaves east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > get cookie pack
You get a chocolate chip cookie from a backpack.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* leaves east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > eat cookie
You eat the cookie.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > vvv
A raccoon has arrived from the north.
A small squirrel has arrived from the east.
[STOP PRESSING THIS ALIAS]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > stat
You are a 51 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 4 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 32.3 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:16 Wil:17 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 136, Dodging bonus: 128, Parrying bonus: 148
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 129 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
*Khugd* is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
*Khugd* is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

2
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* leaves west.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > km
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
A raccoon leaves west.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > open Hearth
w
m
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Khugd* leaves north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
w
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Secret Store
[ obvious exits: E ]
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
e
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > v
[ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
You are hungry.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > open Hearth
w

*Khugd* leaves east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
Secret Store
[ obvious exits: E ]
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
e
2
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > save
l
Saving Erie.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

l
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
2
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* leaves east.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
w
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Secret Store
[ obvious exits: E ]
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
e
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 2
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Khugd* is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > save
2
You have already saved during this tic.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > open Hearth
w
2
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Khugd* leaves west.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
2
[k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* smiles happily.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

*Khugd* is here, fighting YOU!
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

l
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Khugd* is here, fighting YOU!
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy > Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Khugd* is here, fighting YOU!
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* leaves west.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
w
2
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Secret Store
[ obvious exits: E ]
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > open Hearth
e
2
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded > [k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A small squirrel leaves west.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > peer
You peer around into the shadows.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > 2
*Khugd* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > l
Old Hovel
This old building has been unattended for a long time. This is quite obvious
from the state of the walls and roof. The roof looks like it would let more
weather in than it would keep out, judging by the missing shingles. The
walls are sagging badly, and to the north, the wall is half collapsed, forming
an exit into the forest. Surprisingly, the stone fireplace and chimney at the
western side of the building look to be in very good condition.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Khugd* is here, fighting YOU!
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > 2

*Khugd* leaves west.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded > open Hearth
w
2
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded > Secret Store
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Khugd* is standing here. <-----YES! You are MINE!
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded > [k h.dark]
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > m
[close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > grin

*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > You grin evilly.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > emb

*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

ice
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > m
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

m
Cancelled.
You are hungry.
[close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > [close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

ce
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
Fyra narrates 'two trollocs fsw of fd by dagger'
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > l

*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > Secret Store
This small room seems to have been used to store the valuables of the owner of
this house, or as a hiding place in times of danger. The air in here is quite
fresh, suggesting some sort of air passage to the outside.
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Khugd* is here, fighting YOU!
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > m
[close hearth]
Ok.

m
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy > [close hearth]
It's already closed!
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

ice
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

[channel 'ice spikes'] MV:Winded - Khugd: Healthy >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Khugd*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt >
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

m
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt > [close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt > m
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

ice
[channel 'ice spikes'] MV:Winded - Khugd: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Khugd*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Wounded > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Wounded > m

*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Wounded > [close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Wounded > ice
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Khugd*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Battered > m

*Khugd* opens the Hearth.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Battered > [close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Khugd: Battered > ice
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.


*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Khugd*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Beaten >
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Beaten > m
[close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Beaten > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Beaten > ice
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.


*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

m
+m
Cancelled.
[close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Beaten > [close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Beaten > ice
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.

=
Ok.
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Khugd*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical >
*Zkythe* has arrived from the east. <-----------------------------------Idk why i didnt expect backup to be waiting. Might be bad if theyre a warrior

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m

*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > [close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m
*Zkythe* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!
*Khugd* opens the Hearth.

m
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > *Zkythe* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
[close hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical >
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Khugd*, but he deflects the blow.
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Winded - Khugd: Critical > m
ice
[close hearth]
It's already closed!

[channel 'ice spikes']V:Winded - Khugd: Critical >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
You dodge a bash from *Zkythe* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Khugd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Khugd* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Khugd*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Khugd* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Khugd*'s death cry.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Winded >
*Zkythe* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Winded > m

*Zkythe* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > [close hearth]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
You slash *Zkythe*'s head.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > get all corpse
You get the death scalp of a two-headed serpent slain in Andor from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a dull black shield from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Khugd.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Khugd.

g MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
*Zkythe* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
*Zkythe* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
*Zkythe* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
*Zkythe* pounds your body extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
You tickle *Zkythe*'s right leg with your slash.
*Zkythe* pounds your body extremely hard.
*Zkythe* pounds your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > nar on 1s w of ctf patty doored need some help
You narrate 'on 1s w of ctf patty doored need some help'

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
You slash *Zkythe*'s left arm.
You are hungry.

g MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
*Zkythe* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > alias j open hearth

*Zkythe* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > j
v
f

*Zkythe* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched >
*Zkythe* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much! <-----OUCH!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > [open hearth]
Ok.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded - Zkythe: Scratched > [ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!ded - Zkythe: Scratched >


*Zkythe* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

open Hearth
e
e
e
You flee head over heels.
Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ] <----I did NOT excpect to make it out. Relieved.
The corpse of an opossum is lying here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon. <-- Thinking too fast to grab my horse, doh!
It's already open!

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > Clearing
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded >


* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded >
Zafar narrates 'which ctf?'

s
* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > e
In the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > open brush
s
In the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A thief skulks here, evading justice.

s
s
* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > The Fringe of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > A Ruined House
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A plump pheasant is here flying around.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
An Overgrown Way
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Multiple possible matches, and your map is already in one of them. No action taken.

A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > An Overgrown Way
The road here was not very big to begin with and now it is choked with weeds,
saplings and small bushes. To the south is a broken down stable. It seems to
have been adjoined to an inn of some sort to its west. To the north you see
a ruined house. To the west this road intersects a bigger road that
is easier going.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > e

Zafar narrates 'oh'

e
* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Winded > e
A T-Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > An Overgrown Way
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > Cemetery Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > n
n
n
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > e
Huge Tree
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > n
Ancient Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > n
n
Medium Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of an opossum is lying here.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary > Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]

w
* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > n
Path through the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fat slug is slithering along here.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A small, harmless salamander is here.

e
* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > Path in the Mountains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > n
Entrance to the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > Inside the Old Mine
[ obvious exits: N S ]

e
* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > score
You have 5(259) hit, 36(149) saidar and 13(147) movement points. <<<------Ohhhh.... crap.
You have scored 97343331 experience points and 157 quest points.
You need 1156669 exp to level and -7 qp to rank.
You have amassed 54 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Erie the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 48).
You are standing.
You are hungry.

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard > stat
You are a 51 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 4 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 23.9 lbs and wearing 32.3 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:16 Wil:17 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 132, Dodging bonus: 122, Parrying bonus: 144
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 129 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SOURCE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard >
Zafar narrates 'brt'


Zkythe never followed!!!!!!
and Zafar brought me a horse, a true gentleman.

Zkythe
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Zkythe » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:37 pm

I tracked you a few rooms but quickly gave up. Once I saw smell again I figured you were mounted at which time I just left. Someone who doesn't want to be caught in those zones won't be, and I was fairly sure you had mvs to run apple and fuck out of there. The big fail was not knowing that room existed and forgetting to alias the door once inside. Today was not a good day.

Dolens
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Dolens » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:31 am

And the epic continues. Was a wound/batt stab.

A Cobblestone Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A drunken fool staggers in no particular direction.
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Quirl makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
Quirl panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Quirl: Critical>

Quirl leaves east.

isabel
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm

The fail is at the end - highlights of the rest

Krait was shooting at me, Reck was duking it out

change mood brave
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > z
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > sc
x
You have 181(414) hit and 102(158) movement points.
You have scored 108528633 experience points and 1460 quest points.
You need 1727290730 exp to level and 1540 qp to rank.
You have amassed 26 Turn points to date.
You have played 56 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > stat
Reck has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > x

*Reck* pierces your left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
You try to lance *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* pierces your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > You are a 296 year old female human
warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 81.6 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 57
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded > bash
Reck has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
*Reck* pierces your left foot.
*Reck* leaves west.

*west
+=-z
bash
Cancelled.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
x
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > x
Reck has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > c
You line up your charge...

-=+**
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Reck* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
*Reck* is dead! R.I.P. <-- bwahaha
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reck*'s death cry.


Then 1v1 vs Djak and Garton showed up and more DS showed up and we fall back commy:

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Conejita* is sitting here.
*Enigma* is here, fighting a sergeant.
Garton Mills is here, fighting Conejita, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A sergeant is here, fighting Enigma.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Enigma.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Conejita.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Enigma.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Conejita.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Conejita.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to lance *Enigma*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Wounded >
*Enigma* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
*Enigma* pierces a sergeant's head very hard.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Conejita's right hand.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Enigma, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran pounds Conejita's head hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Enigma, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant slashes Enigma's right foot hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks Conejita's body.
Garton pounds *Conejita*'s body.


*Enigma* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Enigma* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Wounded > change mood brave

You lance *Enigma*'s left leg very hard.
The grizzled veteran tickles Conejita's right foot with his crush.
The grizzled veteran crushes Enigma's body.
The grizzled veteran pounds Conejita's right arm.
The grizzled veteran pounds Enigma's body.
A sergeant slashes Enigma's body.
The Shienaran commander hacks Conejita's body.
Garton pounds *Conejita*'s right leg hard.

stat
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Battered > Mood changed to:
Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Battered > co
You are a 296 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.8 lbs and wearing 79.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 58
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Battered >
*Conejita* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Battered > kill $target$
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Enigma: Battered >
*Enigma* leaves down.
*Reck* has arrived from below.
*Enigma* has arrived from below.
*Whorgomasadar* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Reck* pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Scratched > kill $target$
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Reck shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Reck has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Enigma shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Enigma has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Whorgomasadar shall pay for his
crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Whorgomasadar has been
spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Scratched >
*Conejita* leaves down.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Scratched > bash

You try to lance *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander hacks Whorgomasadar's body.
*Reck* pierces your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Scratched > change mood wimpy
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Scratched > f
up
*Enigma* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill $target$

*Enigma* leaves down.

Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Reck: Scratched > bash
*Whorgomasadar* panics, and attempts to flee!
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Reck* pierces your left arm hard.


Garton pounds *Whorgomasadar*'s body.


Reck swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Whorgomasadar's right leg.
Reck swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound him.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Whorgomasadar's right hand.
A sergeant tries to slash Reck, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander hacks Whorgomasadar's body.
*Reck* pierces your body.

You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Enigma* is standing here.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Whorgomasadar* is here, fighting the Shienaran commander.
*Reck* is here, fighting a sergeant.
Garton Mills is here, fighting Whorgomasadar, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A sergeant is here, fighting Reck.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Whorgomasadar.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Reck.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Whorgomasadar.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Reck.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Whorgomasadar* leaves down.
*Whorgomasadar* has arrived from below.
You lance *Whorgomasadar*'s right leg.
*Whorgomasadar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Whorgomasadar: Critical >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Whorgomasadar shall pay for his
crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Whorgomasadar has been
spotted!'
The Shienaran commander barely hacks Whorgomasadar's head.

-=+*
*Reck* pierces a sergeant's body very hard.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!


The Shienaran commander barely hacks Whorgomasadar's body.
*Whorgomasadar* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Reck swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to crush him.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Reck, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant slashes Reck's body very hard.
Garton sends *Whorgomasadar* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Whorgomasadar* is dead! R.I.P. <--- Winninngg
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Whorgomasadar*'s death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Reck* leaves down.
*Reck* has arrived from below.
*Conejita* has arrived from below. <-- Think she got dragged back in
*Enigma* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Enigma* pierces your head.
*Reck* pierces Garton's left foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > kill $target$

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Reck shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Reck has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander hacks Conejita's body.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Conejita shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Conejita has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Enigma shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Enigma has been spotted!'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > change mood wimpy
f
up
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Enigma* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Conejita* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > bash
[flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > change mood wimpy
f
up
kill $target$
The Shienaran commander hacks Conejita's right leg.
*Conejita* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Reck* pierces Garton's right hand.
You lance *Enigma*'s body very hard.
*Reck* pierces Garton's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Reck* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a jewel-encrusted scabbard from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a raven-clasped belt of tightly woven steel from the corpse of
Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a jagged edged warsword from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a ridged steel bracer from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a ridged steel bracer from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a backpack from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.
*Reck* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Whorgomasadar.

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > [flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Enigma: Battered >
*Reck* avoids being bashed by Garton who loses his balance and falls!
*Enigma* leaves down.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Conejita's head.
*Conejita* is dead! R.I.P. <-- Victories (unexpected :P)
Your blood freezes as you hear *Conejita*'s death cry.
The Mayene alarm sounds loudly in the distance.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

*
*Reck* leaves down.
*Reck* has arrived from below.
*Enigma* has arrived from below.

+
*Enigma* barely pierces your body.
*Reck* pierces Garton's left arm hard.

=- -=
Your bash at *Enigma* sends him sprawling!
*Enigma* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Battered >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Reck shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Reck has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander hacks Enigma's body hard.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Enigma shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Enigma has been spotted!'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Battered >
Garton panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Battered >
The Shienaran commander hacks Enigma's head very hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Garton pounds *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Reck* pierces Garton's left leg.
You lance *Enigma*'s body very hard.
Garton leaves down riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Beaten >
*Reck* pierces a sergeant's body hard.

be
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Beaten >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Enigma: Beaten >
*Enigma* leaves down.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill $target$

*Reck* leaves down.
*Reck* has arrived from below.

kill $target$
bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Garton narrates 'i crit'
*Reck* pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Hurt > -=
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Reck shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Reck has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Reck, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+**+
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
The Shienaran commander hacks Reck's body very hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!

- -=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Hurt > look

You lance *Reck*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
The corpse of Conejita is lying here.
The corpse of Whorgomasadar is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Reck* is sitting here
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A sergeant is here, fighting Reck.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Reck.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Reck.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Reck.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran pounds Reck's right arm hard.
The grizzled veteran pounds Reck's right leg very hard.
A sergeant tries to slash Reck, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran commander hacks Reck's body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* leaves down.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

SHOULD have had Reck but I/we messed up that bit (including a missed bash when he failed some 100 flees at commy), then Jestin showed up in ABS and almost killed me. However:

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Samma N'Sei warrior: Critical >
A Samma N'Sei warrior tickles your left leg with his hit.
You lance a Samma N'Sei warrior's body hard.
A Samma N'Sei warrior is dead! R.I.P.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Samma N'Sei warrior's death cry.
A Samma N'Sei warrior realizes that Jestin is a jerk! <-- He is!!

Then more DS come and we lost Garton to a bear or so despite ALMOST getting away, so was mostly just messing about now:

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Charge who?

south
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > c
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Conejita* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You struggle to line up your charge...

-=+**+
Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss. <-- bwahaha

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched > f

*Conejita* pounds your right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched >
*Whorgomasadar* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched >
*Whorgomasadar* scythes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched >
*Whorgomasadar* tickles your body with his scythe.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched >
*Conejita* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- oh crap :P

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched >
*Whorgomasadar* scythes your left foot.
*Conejita* pounds your right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Conejita: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

Managed to walk out of there, pheww. And finaleeee:

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A black hawk has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your
surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > sc
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill $target$
You have 152(414) hit and 129(158) movement points.
You have scored 108506643 experience points and 1482 quest points.
You need 1727312720 exp to level and 1518 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 56 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
kill $target$
*Whorgomasadar* scythes your left leg.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Whorgomasadar: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Whorgomasadar: Scratched > x
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Whorgomasadar: Scratched >
You lance *Whorgomasadar*'s body hard.
The ancient tree tickles Whorgomasadar's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Whorgomasadar: Scratched > f
south
Whorgomasadar has a few scratches.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Whorgomasadar: Scratched > kill $target$
bash
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Whorgomasadar* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


The ancient tree tickles Whorgomasadar's head with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Whorgomasadar's left hand with its hit.
*Whorgomasadar* tickles your body with his scythe.

You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Whorgomasadar* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Whorgomasadar.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Whorgomasadar.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You lance *Whorgomasadar*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Scratched - Whorgomasadar: Scratched > You lance *Whorgomasadar*'s body hard.
*Whorgomasadar* scythes the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Whorgomasadar's right leg with its hit.
Whorgomasadar swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Larsiny* has arrived from the north.


*Larsiny* barely slashes your body.

-
*Whorgomasadar* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Whorgomasadar* leaves south.

+**+=
*Whorgomasadar* has arrived from the south.

-
*Whorgomasadar* barely scythes your body.

-
*Conejita* has arrived from the north.

=
Your bash at *Whorgomasadar* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
*Conejita* pounds your right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Larsiny* who loses his balance and falls! <--- Hrrrrm!! Conejita is on me and trees are buffing 1, maybe she'll be rolling and I can do something

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
A watersnake leaves south.
The ancient tree hits Whorgomasadar's body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
The ancient tree tickles Whorgomasadar's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Whorgomasadar's body with its hit.
You lance *Larsiny*'s right hand hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt > Variable 'target1' is set to: larsiny
Your target is now set to larsiny.
a larsiny
f <-- time to charge
south

*Conejita* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- Did not realise the significance of this

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt > v

The ancient tree tickles Whorgomasadar's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Whorgomasadar's body with its hit.
*Conejita* pounds your body.
*Larsiny* barely slashes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
Troika assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Whorgomasadar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
*Whorgomasadar* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt >
You intercept *Troika*'s attack on your mount. <-- Time to bail
*Troika* strikes your head hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Larsiny: Hurt > f
west
west
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Conejita* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree tries to hit Troika, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Larsiny* slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


notice
south
south
You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Alas, you cannot go that way... <--- Couldn't understand why d/line didn't go through!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Larsiny* has arrived from the north.
You struggle to line up your charge... <-- what what whaaat?! haha
*Reck* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


south
south
Cancelled.
*Larsiny* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

south

A rat starts following you.
*Larsiny* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Reck* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

f
north

*Reck* pierces your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Conejita* has arrived from the north.


*Conejita* pounds your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


And then all my spams are NONSENSE because I'm super confused about what happened :P :P

You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Troika* is here, fighting the ancient tree, riding a shadow stallion.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Troika.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Troika.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > north
*Troika* gazes deeply at the ancient tree...
The ancient tree looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Troika* strikes the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit Troika, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Troika, but he parries successfully.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Conejita* is standing here.
*Reck* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black hawk has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [flee ]
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
*Larsiny* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
*Conejita* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Conejita* pounds your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Conejita: Hurt > east
*Troika* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Conejita: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Conejita: Hurt >
*Troika* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You lance *Conejita*'s left arm very hard.
*Conejita* pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!
*someone* pierces your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Strong > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > f
north
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > [flee ]
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > [flee ]
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Someone hates your guts!
Circle of Light

The End :) Was funn


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests