Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Ciara
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Ciara » Thu May 09, 2019 1:23 pm

Coming to help In Ilsae...Stomper was last narred as crit.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Manor House - Backroom
[ obvious exits: W ] [ W: door D: hiddenhatch ]
The corpse of Corath is lying here.
*Pariah* is standing here.
*Stomper* is here, fighting Alterith.
Lord Alterith the Lieutenant is here, fighting Stomper.
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to strike *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Alterith narrates 'inside'

=
You swiftly dodge *Pariah*'s attempt to stab you.
Alterith slashes *Stomper*'s body hard.
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

+
*Stomper* leaves west.
*Stomper* has arrived from the west.

*
*Stomper* opens a way down.


*Stomper* leaves down.
Alterith narrates 'now'

*
Alterith tries to slash *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

+
Lheorik has arrived from the west.

=
Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s right leg very hard.

- -kill dark
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Pariah*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.dark

Alterith slashes *Pariah*'s left leg very hard.
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Alterith narrates 'stomper crit'

o get the doors
-=+o do not bash
*Cancelled.
[narrate ]
You narrate 'get the doors'
Alterith assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded >
Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s body hard.
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.
Lheorik sends *Pariah* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill dark
channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded > [narrate ]
You narrate 'do not bash'

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Wounded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s left leg hard.
Alterith slashes *Pariah*'s left hand hard.

*+=- -
Lheorik assumes Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s body very hard.

channel 'ice spikes' h.dark
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Pariah*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Pariah: Battered > TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s head very hard.
Alterith slashes *Pariah*'s body hard.
You swiftly dodge *Pariah*'s attempt to stab you.

-=+**+=
Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s body.
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

- -
Lheorik hacks *Pariah*'s body.
Alterith slashes *Pariah*'s right leg very hard.
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

=Ok.
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Pariah*.
*Pariah* leaves down.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh > channel 'flame strike' h.dark
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh > 'omg
open door west
w
open oakdoor west
w
You say 'omg' <--- Slight frustration.
Alterith leaves down.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh > A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ] [ E: oakdoor ]

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N E S ] [ E: oakdoor ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
|2|.A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open oakdoor east
e
open door east
e
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ] [ W: door D: hiddenhatch ]

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > Manor House - Backroom
[ obvious exits: W D ] [ W: door D: hiddenhatch ]
The corpse of Corath is lying here.
Lheorik Grayson {Apprentice to Atlan Gaidin} is standing here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full >
Lheorik can't seem to regain control of himself.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full >
*Stomper* has arrived from below.
*Stomper* leaves down.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > Target2 set to pariah

The way down closes quietly.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open hiddenhatch down
d
kill dark
channel 'flame strike' h.pariah
Ok.
The way down closes quietly.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > d
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open chamberdoor
open chamberdoor
Alas, you cannot go that way...

open chamberdoor
open chamberdoor
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open chamberdoor
I see no chamberdoor here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > I see no chamberdoor here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > I see no chamberdoor here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > I see no chamberdoor here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > I see no chamberdoor here. <---- Had the saved door as chamberdoor for whatever reason. Misspams are fun.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open hiddenhatch up
u

Alterith narrates 'blinded' <---- I am assuming he is 1d and now is my time?

open hiddenhatch down
open hiddenhatch down
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > I see no hiddenhatch there.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open hiddenhatch down
open hiddenhatch down
Lheorik says 'fuck'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open hiddenhatch down
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open hiddenhatch down
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > open hiddenhatch down
open hiddenhatch down
d
It's already open!

kill dark
channel 'flame strike' h.pariah
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > It's already open!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > In a Hidden Basement
[ obvious exits: N U ] [ N: bolthole U: hiddenhatch ]
Galnorn the dark myrmidon lounges in the shadows.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae the keeper of the shadow stands here.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura! <---------- Now is not my time.
A rat has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full >
Galnorn tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
Ilsae joins Galnorn's fight!
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
*Stomper* has arrived from the north.
*Pariah* has arrived from the north.

open bolthole north
n
* HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched >
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched > channel 'flame strike' h.pariah
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ilsae closes the way up.
Ilsae closes the way north.
Ilsae gestures to the latches and grins.
Ilsae slashes your left arm very hard.
You try to strike Galnorn, but he parries successfully.
You pull with all your might, but can't open it!

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
Alterith narrates 'someone give me a draught?'

+
Someone bellows 'The criminal Fermin shall pay for his crimes!'

**+=channel 'flame strike' h.pariah

Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Pariah*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Pariah* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Pariah*'s death cry.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched >
Galnorn sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <------- Urgh.
*Stomper* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Ilsae slashes your body extremely hard.
Galnorn smites your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched > Target2 set to stomper <----- Set targets whilst bashed, nothing better to do.
channel 'flame strike' h.stomper

*Stomper* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Ilsae slashes your body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Galnorn smites your body extremely hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched >
*Stomper* drops a water skin.
*Stomper* drops a leather water flask.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched >
Alterith narrates 'cant see :p'

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Scratched >
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The impact of an unseen force sends you sprawling! <----------- Okay cool
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ilsae slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy >
Suddenly, a way up appears to open.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy >
*Stomper* closes the way up.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy >
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ilsae tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Galnorn smites your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy > *Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ilsae tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike Galnorn, but he deflects the blow.
Galnorn tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy > Suddenly, a way up appears to open.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Stomper* closes the way up.


Suddenly, a way up appears to open.

-
*Stomper* closes the way up.

=
Suddenly, a way up appears to open.

+
Lheorik narrates 'open or close?'
*Stomper* closes the way up.

**+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Stomper*.

* HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy > channel 'flame strike' h.stomper

*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ilsae slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to strike Galnorn, but he parries successfully.
Galnorn smites your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - Galnorn: Healthy > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Stomper
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Stomper » Thu May 09, 2019 1:44 pm

That worked out so well in the end :p

Pariah
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Pariah » Thu May 09, 2019 2:27 pm

Holy crap that's surreal.

RL happened in the middle of the pk so I ran Ilsae to idle out and thought that's what I'd done until I saw this log. Must've still been following Stomper still, but I was AFK for all of that.

Djak
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:47 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Djak » Sat May 11, 2019 12:46 am

The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Iris* has arrived from the west.
Bash who?

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Iris* tickles your right leg with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Critical > bash

You try to blast *Iris*, but she parries successfully.

+ ed - Iris: Critical >
Byrg narrates 'chasing like 12 rooms in 5 seconds'

-
Byrg narrates 'f that guy'


As *Iris* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Iris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Iris* tickles your right leg with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Iris* leaves west.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > st
kill human

The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.
*Iris* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Iris* tickles your left leg with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Critical > bash
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Critical > You do the best you can!

You try to blast *Iris*, but she parries successfully.
*Iris* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to blast *Iris*, but she parries successfully.

=
Khugd narrates 'yeah he does that'

-
*Iris* barely tickles your head with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Iris* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Iris* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Critical >
You blast *Iris*'s left hand hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Critical >
Khugd narrates 'low character'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Critical >
You blast *Iris*'s body hard.
*Iris* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Iris: Incapacitated > kill human
You blast *Iris*'s body extremely hard.
*Iris* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iris*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Khugd narrates 'bad energy'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar rip iris
You narrate 'rip iris'

cmw
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > cmw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

cmw
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

cmw
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > ss
[score ]
You have 1(405) hit and 83(230) movement points.
You have scored 87280427 experience points and 72 quest points.
You need 1219573 exp to level and 3 qp to rank.
You have amassed 40 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kaej the Diseased Molestor [Ghar'ghael 3] (Level 46).
You are standing.

Almost fail!

Jestin
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jestin » Sun May 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Jaster wrote:
Jestin wrote:Take a break and come back, that usually helps :)

There are still fun people to pk! Despite the bitching I usually had fun fighting you, was mostly Jaster I was complaining about.

Summer is coming, there will be more things to do than Wotmud. And when you come back you won't be as bitter.


Why the hate... I thought we have been having some good battles....


Mostly past hate, not current hate :)

Rig
Posts: 1834
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed May 15, 2019 3:12 am

Fail @ the top quality pk that has been achieved the last 6 months

Zeeb
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Zeeb » Wed May 15, 2019 11:05 pm

WOTMUD PK:

Get hurricaned gap after 10 or so seanchan meandar around blight with full hps....



* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > On a Ridge
All around, the giant peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom surround you. The ridge
ends to the east, at the base of a slope that leads up to a black peak. The
peak towers over you, blocking out the sky, while a rough path leads to the
west between massive rockfaces.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Suzari* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A crow is here flying around.
*Tso* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Grabel* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Zrinesh* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Zrinesh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Tso* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Zrinesh: Healthy >
You stab *Zrinesh*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Zrinesh: Scratched > f
w
w
You try to stab *Zrinesh*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zrinesh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Grabel* closes the ridge.

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zrinesh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zrinesh: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zrinesh: Scratched >
You try to stab *Zrinesh*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zrinesh: Scratched >
*Tso* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Zrinesh*, but he parries successfully.
*Zrinesh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Zrinesh: Scratched > ff
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!esh: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Ahri* is standing here.
*Ahri* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Ahri: Healthy >
You try to stab *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.
*Ahri* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Ahri: Healthy > f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to stab *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.
*Ahri* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
On a Ridge
All around, the giant peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom surround you. The ridge
ends to the east, at the base of a slope that leads up to a black peak. The
peak towers over you, blocking out the sky, while a rough path leads to the
west between massive rockfaces.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Suzari* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A crow is here flying around.
*Tso* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Grabel* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Zrinesh* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Grabel* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Zrinesh* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Grabel: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

n

*Ahri* has arrived from the west.


*Grabel* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
On the Rocky Slope
Here, standing on a rocky slope, you can see a small path leads from the east
to the south, while a small ridge leads away to the west. Scattered all over
the slope are black chunks of granite, and all around, harsh peaks made of the
same rock jut into the sky. To the north, a deep ravine blocks the way north,
but you can see a long ridge running along the opposite side.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > w
n
On a Ridge
Here, on top of a short, rocky ridge, you have a clear view of the surrounding
mountains. To the north, a deep, uncrossable ravine blocks the way to another
ridge that can be seen on the other side, while to the west, a sudden rise
blocks the way. A rocky slope marks the end of the ridge to the west, leading
down from here.
[ obvious exits: E ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > e
s
On the Rocky Slope
Here, standing on a rocky slope, you can see a small path leads from the east
to the south, while a small ridge leads away to the west. Scattered all over
the slope are black chunks of granite, and all around, harsh peaks made of the
same rock jut into the sky. To the north, a deep ravine blocks the way north,
but you can see a long ridge running along the opposite side.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Whelk narrates 'grabbing another horse'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > w
On a Rough Path
Jagged peaks jut into the sky all around, almost blocking it out. To the south,
the mountains and terrain become less rocky and jagged, as the transition from
mountains to foothills begins. A small rough path leads from the south to the
east, bending around a sharp outcropping of black rock. In other directions,
black granite blocks the way.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > s
Edge of the Mountains
Before you, the choices of where to go seem bleak. To the north, a rough path
leads into the Mountains of Dhoom, while the last vestiges of the fierce winds
from the mountains whip around you. To the south, the mountains blend into
Blighted foothills, as Mountains of Dhoom fade into the Blight. Even here, you
can faintly smell the sickly sweet stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > e
Edge of the Mountains
Here, at the edge of the mountains, where the Mountains of Dhoom and the Blight
begin to merge. Huge black peaks stand against the sky, as the feeble vestiges
of the fierce mountain winds whip around you. To the north and east, harsh black
mountains block the way, while to the west, a rough path leads away. Even here,
you can smell the taint of the Blight in the wind.
[ obvious exits: W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > ww
sco
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Edge of the Mountains
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.
*Tso* has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.
A crow has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > You have 256(399) hit and 34(239) movement points.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > g fluid pack
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > quaff fluid
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w

*Tso* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
Whelk narrates 'ahri hurricaned me and zeeb'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Healthy > f
e
h
You stab *Tso*'s right arm.
You stab *Tso*'s right arm.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

a
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ahri* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > [backstab h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > ff
f
e
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > h
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ahri* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

[hide ] ded - Tso: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Tso* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched >
*Tso* hacks your right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched >
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

pat ahri
ded - Tso: Scratched >
*Tso* hacks your head into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tso* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!

n
w

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Mountains
Before you, the choices of where to go seem bleak. To the north, a rough path
leads into the Mountains of Dhoom, while the last vestiges of the fierce winds
from the mountains whip around you. To the south, the mountains blend into
Blighted foothills, as Mountains of Dhoom fade into the Blight. Even here, you
can faintly smell the sickly sweet stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Who, where, what??

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > On a Rough Path
Jagged peaks jut into the sky all around, almost blocking it out. To the south,
the mountains and terrain become less rocky and jagged, as the transition from
mountains to foothills begins. A small rough path leads from the south to the
east, bending around a sharp outcropping of black rock. In other directions,
black granite blocks the way.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
e
On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Grabel* has arrived from the east, riding an armored black stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
On a Ridge
All around, the giant peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom surround you. The ridge
ends to the east, at the base of a slope that leads up to a black peak. The
peak towers over you, blocking out the sky, while a rough path leads to the
west between massive rockfaces.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Suzari* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Zrinesh* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Zrinesh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zrinesh: Scratched > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zrinesh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zrinesh: Scratched > f
e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Zrinesh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*Suzari* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

narr i got doored

*Ahri* has arrived from the west.


*Suzari* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A crow is here flying around.
*Tso* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Grabel* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
On a Ridge
All around, the giant peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom surround you. The ridge
ends to the east, at the base of a slope that leads up to a black peak. The
peak towers over you, blocking out the sky, while a rough path leads to the
west between massive rockfaces.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Ahri* is standing here.
*Suzari* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Zrinesh* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > The ridge seems to be closed.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You narrate 'i got doored'

nded >
*Zrinesh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Suzari* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
Whelk has disbanded the group.
You stop following Whelk.


*Ahri* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Suzari* strikes your body extremely hard.
*Zrinesh* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Grabel* has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.


You flee head over heels.
On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A crow is here flying around.
*Tso* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Tso* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Tso: Scratched > n
n
You stab *Tso*'s body.
*Tso* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Tso*'s body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Grabel* has arrived from the east, riding an armored black stallion.

No way! You're fighting for your life!hed >
*Grabel* slashes your right leg extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Ahri* has arrived from the east.

n

*Grabel* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


You dodge a bash from *Tso* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

You flee head over heels.
On a Rough Path
Jagged peaks jut into the sky all around, almost blocking it out. To the south,
the mountains and terrain become less rocky and jagged, as the transition from
mountains to foothills begins. A small rough path leads from the south to the
east, bending around a sharp outcropping of black rock. In other directions,
black granite blocks the way.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
n
On a Rough Path
Giant peaks thrust high into the sky, almost blocking your view of it. To the
north, more mountains stand beyond the path, while to the east a jagged black
ridge leads away. The path gradually turns from the west to the north, leading
between massive mountains. The crisp mountain air is tainted by the stench of
the Blight, carried by the chilly wind.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Ahri* is standing here.
*Grabel* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
*Tso* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Grabel* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Ahri* leaves west.
Whelk narrates 'I wanna know where the rest are'

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Grabel: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Grabel: Healthy > f

You stab *Grabel*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Grabel: Scratched > h
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Ahri* has arrived from the west.
*Tso* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.


*Tso* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Grabel* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


*Grabel* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

narr they all in ridge

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...

Reyne
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Reyne » Thu May 16, 2019 4:32 am

ha h.xin
[channel 'hammer of air']
Nobody here by that name.

HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full >
ha h.xin
[channel 'hammer of air']
Nobody here by that name.

HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full >
ha h.xin
[channel 'hammer of air']
Nobody here by that name.

HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full >
ha h.xin
[channel 'hammer of air']
Nobody here by that name.

HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full >
Kai shrugs helplessly.

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
ha h.xin
[channel 'hammer of air']
Nobody here by that name.

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kai - On a Dark Landing
Reyne - On a Dark Landing
Xin - Large Bedroom in Old Farmhouse

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >

Kai says 'searchs word we leave'

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >

Kai tries to pierce someone, but he deflects the blow.

ha h.xin
HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >

Kai tries to pierce someone, but he parries successfully.

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
[channel 'hammer of air']
Nobody here by that name.

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >

Kai tries to pierce someone, but he parries successfully.

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >

Kai says 'no winning'

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >

HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full >
ha h.xin

Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...


I feeeeeel like if someone is already engaged on a stabber they shouldn't be able to complete their timer but whatever. Kind of just mad about this one.

Rark
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Rark » Thu May 16, 2019 5:30 am

Just have to make sure you have notice turned on if you plan on engaging with a weave instead of melee, the second you see Kai hitting "someone" instead of Xin, move out of the room and wait out the timer or if you are quick enough, toggle your notice and k h.xin. I dislike stab as much as the next guy, but this one is pretty much just on you not paying attention or needing more experience fighting stabbers.

Reyne
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Reyne » Thu May 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Yeah - really my fault for pking at 2am and half asleep heh.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests