Humans die by Trill

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Trill
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Humans die by Trill

Post by Trill » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:21 pm

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A shield covered in intricately designed leather lies here.
A flat, wide leather wristband lies here.
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A thick leather vest is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e
West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e
West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Southwest of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A raven is here flying around.
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

e
o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > South of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > South of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > m
Before the Gates of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: West: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
Zkythe the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > m
m
The southgate closes quietly.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'hitting'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Stomper opens the southgate.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Stomper leaves north.
Zkythe leaves north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
The southgate closes quietly.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > sc
You have 315(391) hit and 8(230) movement points.
You have scored 95090656 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3409344 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 4 Turn points to date.
You have played 19 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > og
n
[open gate]
Ok.

h
o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > b
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A merchant stands here, whistling softly.
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
South: A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.
West: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Zkythe the Rabid Hunter is sitting here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Zkythe, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > *Kyrie* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten > You barely tickle *Kyrie*'s body with your pierce.
A Shienaran gate guard joins Isabel's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
*Kyrie* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[backstab h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten >
Stomper has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten > 5

Stomper barely pierces *Isabel*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten > *Isabel* sends Zkythe sprawling with a powerful bash!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Stomper closes the southgate.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten >
Stomper barely pierces *Isabel*'s body.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zkythe's head with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zkythe's left arm with his slash.
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s right leg.
*Isabel* pounds Zkythe's body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Kyrie* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten >
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zkythe's body with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zkythe's head with his slash.
You tickle *Kyrie*'s head with your pierce.
*Isabel* pounds Zkythe's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Kyrie* leaves north riding a warhorse.

nar kyrie beat
* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > You narrate 'kyrie beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > n

Zkythe panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Stomper barely pierces *Isabel*'s left hand.
Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Isabel.
A merchant stands here, whistling softly.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

b
* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
h
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A merchant stands here, whistling softly.
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Isabel.
Zkythe the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Zkythe, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Zkythe.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Zkythe.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > b

Zkythe leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
*Isabel* tries to pound Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran gate guard joins Isabel's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s body.
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s body.
Stomper narrates 'isa beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > m
[k human]
You are too exhausted!

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [k human]
You are too exhausted!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Zkythe has arrived from the west.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
Stomper narrates 'zerk i think'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Stomper's body.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Stomper's left arm.
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s body.
Zkythe pounds *Isabel*'s right foot hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
*Isabel* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Stomper pierces a Shienaran gate guard's head hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Stomper narrates 'on'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > get vial pack
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > qv

Stomper leaves east.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e

Stomper narrates 'off'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [quaff vial]
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
West: Zkythe the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Corner of Manetheren and Saldaea
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Stomper leaves west.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
w
m
Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Isabel.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
West: Zkythe the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Stomper, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > m
[k human]
You pierce *Isabel*'s left arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical >
You tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.
A Lockshear militiaman joins Isabel's fight!
*Isabel* tries to pound Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical > m

Stomper narrates '1e'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical >
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical > *Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Wounded - Isabel: Critical > m
Zkythe has arrived from the west.
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper leaves west.
Stomper has arrived from the west.

m
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Stomper leaves east.
Zkythe leaves east.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
w
w
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A merchant stands here, whistling softly.
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > m
Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > m
w
m
w
Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Corner of Manetheren and Arafel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A poor, solemn villager walks by.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
n
Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
Intersection of Arafel and Kandor
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
n
Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Arafel Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Corner of Shienar and Arafel
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
e
e
Shienar Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Shienar Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A raven is here flying around.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Inside the North Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
West: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The local wisdom is here, caring for the village.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n

*Kyrie* blasts your right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Beaten >
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s right leg.
The local wisdom tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard joins the local wisdom's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
*Kyrie* blasts your body hard.
The local wisdom tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles your body with his slash.
The local wisdom pierces your body.
You tickle *Kyrie*'s right leg with your pierce.

nar n gate kyre
- Kyrie: Beaten >
The local wisdom tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Kyrie* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Isabel* opens the northgate.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your right arm.
The local wisdom tickles your body with her pierce.
*Kyrie* blasts your left foot very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Isabel* pounds your right leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Kyrie* blasts your left leg hard.

nar n gate both
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > 5
f

*Isabel* pounds your right leg very hard.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body hard.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body.
The local wisdom pierces your body.
*Kyrie* blasts your left leg very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > You narrate 'n gate kyre'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > You narrate 'n gate both'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!rie: Beaten >


You flee head over heels.
Shienar Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
West: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > m
6
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > m
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper leaves west.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Lockshear militiaman tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Shienar Avenue
This avenue runs east to west with the tall log palisade standing just to the
north of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the wall giving
defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets beyond the walls.
To the southwest lies the Lockshear stockyards and to the southeast is a tall
building that looks like an Inn. A cross street runs south from here that might
provide access to both.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
West: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting a Shienaran gate guard.
A Lockshear militiaman is here, fighting YOU!

m
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Lockshear militiaman: Scratched > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Lockshear militiaman: Scratched >
You pierce a Lockshear militiaman's right leg hard.
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your body.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Lockshear militiaman: Scratched > w
Zkythe has arrived from the east.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Lockshear militiaman: Scratched > 5
f
m
Zkythe leaves west.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!Lockshear militiaman: Scratched >


Stomper has arrived from the west.

w
You flee head over heels.
Inside the North Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
West: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
Zkythe the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Zkythe, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The local wisdom is here, caring for the village.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
[k human]
You tickle *Kyrie*'s left foot with your pierce.
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > w

*Kyrie* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
The local wisdom joins Isabel's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins Isabel's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s right arm.
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!
Stomper narrates 'n gate hit'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

w
m
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > w
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s right leg.
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Isabel* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zkythe's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely tickles Zkythe's head with his slash.
The local wisdom tickles Zkythe's right leg with her pierce.
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s left hand.
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Isabel* pounds Zkythe's body.
Zkythe pounds *Isabel*'s right leg hard.
The local wisdom tickles Zkythe's right arm with her pierce.
Zkythe sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > You dodge a bash from *Kyrie* who loses his balance and falls!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
Zkythe narrates 'on'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zkythe's right hand.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zkythe's body with his slash.
The local wisdom barely pierces Zkythe's left arm.
You pierce *Kyrie*'s left arm.
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!
Zkythe pounds *Isabel*'s left arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

6
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
The local wisdom tickles Zkythe's left leg with her pierce.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kyrie: Beaten >
*Kyrie* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Kyrie* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Stomper barely pierces *Kyrie*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Zkythe panics, and attempts to flee!

nar she zekr
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > m
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'she zekr'
Stomper opens the corralgate.

m
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k human]
You pierce *Isabel*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zkythe: Critical - Isabel: Critical >
You barely tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s head.
A Shienaran gate guard barely tickles Zkythe's left leg with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Zkythe's left arm.
The local wisdom barely tickles Zkythe's left foot with her pierce.
*Isabel* pounds Zkythe's left foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zkythe: Critical - Isabel: Critical > Zkythe leaves west.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > m
*Isabel* pounds your body very hard.
Stomper barely pierces *Kyrie*'s left leg.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

m
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
*Kyrie* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Kyrie* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
*Kyrie* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > m

Stomper leaves east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
The local wisdom joins Isabel's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins Isabel's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
You tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > m
The local wisdom tickles your left leg with her pierce.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
Stomper leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
A Shienaran gate guard tickles your left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your left leg.
The local wisdom tickles your body with her pierce.
You tickle *Isabel*'s left leg with your pierce.

ring - Isabel: Critical >
*Isabel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body.
The local wisdom tickles your body with her pierce.
*Isabel* pounds your body very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > nr hit

The local wisdom tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
*Isabel* pounds your body very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical >
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The local wisdom tickles your right leg with her pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Isabel* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

nar she crit
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > You narrate 'she crit'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > 5

Zkythe narrates 'rip'
Stomper has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Critical > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!abel: Critical >
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s right leg.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.


A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The local wisdom tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.


You flee head over heels.
Shienar Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
The corpse of Zkythe is lying here.
The corpse of Kyrie is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Stomper narrates 'rip'

Trill
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by Trill » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:34 pm

In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > h
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Terinor* is standing here.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w

*Terinor* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered >
Stomper narrates 'fol up trill'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered > h
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered >
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a cloak of shifting colors.
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Terinor* lances your body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered >
Stomper narrates 's scout'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered > nar split
You narrate 'split'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered >
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.
*Terinor* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered > nar bat terinor
5
f
You narrate 'bat terinor'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Terinor: Battered > You swiftly dodge a timber wolf's attempt to hit you.
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he deflects the blow.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!erinor: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: *Terinor* is standing here.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Terinor* is standing here.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
Stomper has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > h

*Terinor* tries to lance Stomper, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Stomper tries to pierce *Terinor*, but he deflects the blow.
Stomper swiftly dodges a timber wolf's attempt to hit him.
*Terinor* tries to lance Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
[backstab treesinger]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > m

*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Stomper narrates 'fol'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Stomper tries to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Isabel* pounds Stomper's body very hard.
[k human]
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s right arm.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper narrates 'split'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered >
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered >
You tickle *Isabel*'s right leg with your pierce.
A timber wolf tries to hit Stomper, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered > fol stomper
*Isabel* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!
You now follow Stomper.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Battered >
You tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.
*Isabel* pounds Stomper's body into bloody fragments!
A timber wolf tries to hit Stomper, but he parries successfully.
*Terinor* lances Stomper's body extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Stomper: Critical - Isabel: Battered > g

Stomper leaves south.
You are now a member of Stomper's group.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > g
*Terinor* lances your body hard.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > g
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

g
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
*Terinor* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a timber wolf's attempt to hit you.
*Isabel* pounds your body very hard.
You tickle *Isabel*'s right leg with your pierce.
Stomper has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
Stomper leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > 5
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s left leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Stomper narrates 'am off'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Terinor* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > nar go kno
5

*Isabel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > f
n

Stomper narrates 'pat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Isabel* pounds your left leg very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Terinor* lances your right arm extremely hard.
*Isabel* pounds your right hand into bloody fragments!
*Isabel* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > You narrate 'go kno'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > n
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
Stomper narrates 's scout'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You swiftly dodge a big brown bear's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a big brown bear: Healthy > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a big brown bear: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a big brown bear: Healthy > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
In a Thick Forest
The ominous peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom can be glimpsed through the
breaks in the forest canopy. The forest thins to the east towards Tarwin's
Gap. A thick stand of trees bars the way to the north, while the road lies
to the south. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A big brown bear is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a big brown bear: Healthy >
You pierce a big brown bear's body hard.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a big brown bear: Scratched > f
e
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nod
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You nod in agreement.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 0
m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > lo
m
By the Road
The dense foliage thins out to the north, transitioning into sparsely covered
rollings hills. Beyond them the Mountains of Dhoom can be spotted, a line of
jagged black rock against the horizon. To the east, the hard-packed road that
leads to Tarwin's Gap can be glimpsed through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

0
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > lo
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > By the Road
The dense foliage thins out to the north, transitioning into sparsely covered
rollings hills. Beyond them the Mountains of Dhoom can be spotted, a line of
jagged black rock against the horizon. To the east, the hard-packed road that
leads to Tarwin's Gap can be glimpsed through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Terinor* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k human]
You barely tickle *Isabel*'s head with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > where
A Kno'mon trolloc says 'You Isabel!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Terinor's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal slashes Terinor's body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Isabel's body with his crush.
*Terinor* lances a Kno'mon trolloc's right leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Terinor's body.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s right arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - By the Road
Stomper - By the Road
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
Stomper says 'need to kill terinor for his dst'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m

Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
*Terinor* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
*Terinor* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Isabel's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You tickle *Isabel*'s right foot with your pierce.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
Stomper assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s right arm.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
Stomper barely pierces *Isabel*'s body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal barely slashes Isabel's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Isabel's right arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Isabel's body.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Isabel*'s right foot with your pierce.
*Terinor* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > *Terinor* tries to lance Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > Stomper barely pierces *Isabel*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > m
Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A myrddraal slashes Isabel's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Isabel's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Isabel's body with his crush.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > 5

Stomper avoids being bashed by *Terinor* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > m

Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s head.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > Stomper pierces *Isabel*'s left leg.
A myrddraal slashes Isabel's left arm.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Isabel's head.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Isabel's body.
You tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > *Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper assumes an offensive striking posture.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten >
*Terinor* clambers to his feet.
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Terinor* tries to lance Stomper, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Battered >
Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Battered > m

You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins Stomper's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s right hand hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Beaten > 6
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Beaten > m

Stomper avoids being bashed by *Terinor* who loses his balance and falls!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Beaten > m
A myrddraal slashes Terinor's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Terinor's right leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Terinor's body.
You tickle *Terinor*'s body with your pierce.
Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s right leg very hard.
Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a myrddraal: Healthy - Terinor: Critical > nar bash
m
You narrate 'bash'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a myrddraal: Healthy - Terinor: Critical > m

*Terinor* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a myrddraal: Healthy - Terinor: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a myrddraal: Healthy - Terinor: Critical > m
m
*Terinor* leaves north riding a warhorse.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Terinor* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m

*Terinor* tries to lance Stomper, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
You tickle *Isabel*'s left leg with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten >
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Isabel*'s head with your pierce.
Stomper tries to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten >
Stomper narrates 'i zerk'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > nar 1n

Stomper narrates 'stay'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > m
You narrate '1n'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten >
Stomper avoids being bashed by *Terinor* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > m

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > You barely pierce *Isabel*'s body.
Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s right hand.
*Terinor* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > m
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k human]
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Terinor: Critical > m

*Terinor* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
[k human]
They aren't here.
You follow Stomper.

By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
They aren't here.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
w
w
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
South: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Terinor.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
*Terinor* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Stomper - Before a Split in the Road
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting a timber wolf.
A timber wolf is here, fighting Stomper.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'split'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Terinor* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[k human]
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he deflects the blow.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > m
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Stomper narrates 'now'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.
Stomper pierces a timber wolf's body into bloody fragments!
A timber wolf tries to hit Stomper, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
Stomper narrates 'i zerk'

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
*Terinor* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > m
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > m
m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > m
*Terinor* leaves west riding a warhorse.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Stomper pierces a timber wolf's head into bloody fragments!
A timber wolf tries to hit Stomper, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
They aren't here.

6
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
w
Stomper pierces a timber wolf's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting a timber wolf.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'fk me'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West:
m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Terinor* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he deflects the blow.
Stomper narrates 'lame wolf'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
Stomper has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
Stomper leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
*Terinor* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree barely hits your left arm.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You try to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
Stomper has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
Stomper pierces *Terinor*'s body.
*Terinor* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical >
*Kyrie* has arrived from the south, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Terinor: Critical > nar n trees

Stomper tries to pierce *Terinor*, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You barely pierce *Terinor*'s right leg.
*Terinor* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Terinor*'s death cry.
Stomper barely pierces *Kyrie*'s left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You narrate 'n trees'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > g
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tickles your right arm with its hit.
[get all corpse]
You get a strange fruit from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a wide quiver of cloth and inlaid leather from the corpse of Terinor.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Terinor.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Terinor.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

5
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee! ancient tree: Healthy >


Stomper narrates 'nice'


*Kyrie* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
West:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
w
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > h
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Terinor is lying here.
*Kyrie* is here, fighting Stomper, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

b
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [backstab treesinger]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Stomper leaves east.
Stomper has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > h

Stomper leaves east.
You follow Stomper.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
Stomper leaves south.
You follow Stomper.

Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b

Stomper leaves west.
You follow Stomper.

A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Stomper leaves south.
You follow Stomper.

A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [backstab treesinger]
Backstab who?
Stomper assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - A Makeshift Bridge
Stomper - A Makeshift Bridge
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > lo

Stomper gets a water skin from a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Makeshift Bridge
The ravine forms a t-intersection here heading north and south and east
towards the hill. A bridge built from a large slab of rock has been placed
over the ravine allowing even heavy wagons to cross. The eastern section of
the ravine slices its way right up to the cliff to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper sips from the skin.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > i
You are carrying:
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
a wide quiver of cloth and inlaid leather
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a sungwood bracelet
a darkened steel trident
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a small purse
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
a strange fruit
a bubbling draught

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > lo
A Makeshift Bridge
The ravine forms a t-intersection here heading north and south and east
towards the hill. A bridge built from a large slab of rock has been placed
over the ravine allowing even heavy wagons to cross. The eastern section of
the ravine slices its way right up to the cliff to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - A Makeshift Bridge
Stomper - A Makeshift Bridge
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Stomper sips from the skin.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m

Stomper drops a water skin.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: South: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
h
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Terinor is lying here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [backstab treesinger]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: South: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > alias b backstab h.human

Stomper narrates 'stay with jme i liow'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
Ok.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > h
b
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Terinor is lying here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.human] ing >
You silently approach your victim...

-h
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

h
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

h
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
b
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
West: A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Terinor is lying here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ing >
You silently approach your victim...

+
You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!

*
You barely tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > nar on tres
You narrate 'on tres'

5
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

w
You panic and attempt to flee!bel: Beaten >

h

*Isabel* looks at you.

m

The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Stomper narrates 'am 1e trees'

You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
North: Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Terinor is lying here.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Stomper, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Stomper.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Stomper.
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

6
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
You tickle *Isabel*'s right leg with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Beaten > m
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Stomper: Beaten - Isabel: Beaten >
Stomper leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > You barely pierce *Isabel*'s right leg.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > m

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Isabel: Beaten > *Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > 5
f
w
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
You panic and attempt to flee! ancient tree: Scratched >

s
s

The ancient tree hits your body.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

s

Stomper has arrived from the south.

You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
North: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South:
s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
*Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k human]
You tickle *Isabel*'s right arm with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > m
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Isabel*'s head with your pierce.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > nar
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten >
*Isabel* pounds your body hard.
You tickle *Isabel*'s right arm with your pierce.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s left arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > nar al s chike
m
You narrate 'al s chike'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten >
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten >
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West:
w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m

Stomper has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper has arrived from the east.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
West:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Winding Road
The road continues its path through the thick forest. Deep ruts slash
through the road like old scars. The hard earth is packed from countless
forays made by Shienaran soldiers. To the east and west dense forest
borders the road.

A big sign has been put up here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > wehre
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 6
*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[k human]
You tickle *Isabel*'s right hand with your pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > A rat now follows Isabel.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > where
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Isabel*'s body with your pierce.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - A Winding Road
Stomper - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > nar neon

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > 6
You narrate 'neon'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper narrates 'see'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Beaten > m
*Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap

w
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Stomper narrates 'on'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Trill - The Dusty Road

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Stomper has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
West: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

fol
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You stop following Stomper.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar i bole
m
A rat leaves south.
You narrate 'i bole'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
m
m
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar I block
m
m
m
m
m
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 6
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 7
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'laggs'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
You narrate 'I block'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'inc'

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Thick Hedges
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Thorny Hedges
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > wher
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper ponders life, the universe, and everything.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > lo
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
You stand on an old road, bordered by trees to the south and thick hedges
to the north. To both the east and west, the road leads through the forest.
The tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest to the northeast,
against the backdrop of dark and foreboding peaks far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Edge of Forest
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'block'

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
m
m
m
The sun sets.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > m
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Stomper narrates 'rip isabel'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Stomper narrates 'on 1d'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar nice
e
You narrate 'nice'

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West:
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here.
A pair of breeches in shades of earth and rock disappear into the ground.
A tunic made of bearskin has been dropped here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
s
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here.
A pair of breeches in shades of earth and rock disappear into the ground.
A tunic made of bearskin has been dropped here.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
m
m
m
m
m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

nar am 4e back ky e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You narrate 'am 4e back ky e'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > lo
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'on'

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
You stand on an old road, bordered by trees to the south and thick hedges
to the north. To both the east and west, the road leads through the forest.
The tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest to the northeast,
against the backdrop of dark and foreboding peaks far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Stomper narrates 'come he healhty'

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > nar where
e
e
You narrate 'where'

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
e
e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > m
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - A Winding Road
Stomper - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Stomper narrates '1d'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
e
e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here.
A pair of breeches in shades of earth and rock disappear into the ground.
A tunic made of bearskin has been dropped here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
m
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Kyrie.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Kyrie.
*Kyrie* is here, fighting Stomper, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Hurt >
You tickle *Kyrie*'s body with your pierce.
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Hurt >
*Kyrie* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Hurt > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Hurt >
You tickle *Kyrie*'s body with your pierce.
*Kyrie* blasts Stomper's head hard.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Stomper leaves north.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

5
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt >
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt >
*Kyrie* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > 0
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
*Kyrie* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.
[k human]
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s body.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt >
*Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!

nar 1d
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Hurt > m
*Kyrie* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
You narrate '1d'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > m
*Kyrie* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South:
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
m
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > s
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
m
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Healthy >
Stomper has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Healthy >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s left leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Healthy >
*Kyrie* tries to blast Stomper, but he parries successfully.
Stomper tickles *Kyrie*'s head with his pierce.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Scratched > nar tres
You narrate 'tres'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Scratched > 5
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Scratched > e
You panic and attempt to flee!


Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body hard.

m
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
East: Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Kyrie.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Stomper needs alt qps halp is here, fighting Kyrie.
*Kyrie* is here, fighting Stomper, riding a dust-colored gelding.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [k human]
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Wounded >
You tickle *Kyrie*'s left leg with your pierce.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Wounded >
*Kyrie* sends Stomper sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Wounded >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits your right leg.
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s left leg.
*Kyrie* blasts Stomper's head hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Stomper: Battered - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper leaves west.

5
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Stomper has arrived from the west.

0
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > *Kyrie* panics, and attempts to flee!
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body.
*Kyrie* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Kyrie*'s right leg with your pierce.
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Kyrie* leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.
Stomper leaves west.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the ancient tree: Scratched > 5
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ient tree: Scratched >


Stomper has arrived from the west.

n

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
South: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
w
u
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

h
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

b
o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A lantern has been left here.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Kyrie* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.human] >
You silently approach your victim...

-h
=
*Kyrie* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

b
Cancelled.
The Shienaran commander bellows 'ZA] sQJ\KZOm EwlSt sYcvS OiF jRs XgC AFE_?Xk'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'N\I]] Lcd s?\w xXAAZ gyfvG ZKm Nfqu [DAqN_ST'
The Shienaran commander hacks your body hard.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > 5
[backstab h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Stomper has arrived from below.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > The Shienaran commander hacks your body hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s right leg.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper tickles *Kyrie*'s head with his pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > f

Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'XTA seD?mUHm Cx^ewDt pBRYi cOc FNV Hlp ]n`?kXf'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'uvzz] yCT KPoV @Bz\t ?kicGOc SVv HoVm aIla_j]l'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > f

Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

ry - Kyrie: Wounded >
*Kyrie* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper leaves down.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran loosens a ball-and-chain from a belt hook and uncoils it.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your left leg.
The grizzled veteran loosens a ball-and-chain from a belt hook and uncoils it.
The grizzled veteran crushes your right leg.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
The grizzled veteran pounds your head hard.
A sergeant draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A sergeant wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A sergeant slashes your body.
The Shienaran commander hacks your left leg.
*Kyrie* blasts your right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper has arrived from below.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s body.
The grizzled veteran crushes your left leg.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body hard.
A sergeant slashes your body hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks your right leg hard.
*Kyrie* blasts your body very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'G_j QD?nUICX jLgGXzN ozat^ ?Fo [do m\p RDFWxme'
The Shienaran commander bellows '_lNo^ sgv QJgX ?U^EH OqnbeOj u[o t\uI tgXaBIMq'
*Kyrie* puts a full metal helmet and visor in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a shining steel breastplate in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a pair of heavy metal gauntlets in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a gator skin bracer in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a wide leather wristband in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a silver-banded war mallet in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a wide leather belt in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a pair of thick metal boots in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a sack of green ivy in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a sack of green ivy in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts some coins in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a mirrored lantern in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a mirrored lantern in a weapon rack.
*Kyrie* puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a weapon rack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper narrates 'off'

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper pierces *Kyrie*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
Stomper panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran crushes your body.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body hard.
The grizzled veteran pounds your head.
A sergeant slashes your left hand very hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks your head very hard.
You barely pierce *Kyrie*'s body.
*Kyrie* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > f

*Kyrie* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a weapon rack.
Stomper leaves down.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Kyrie: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Stomper has arrived from below.


The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran pounds your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The Shienaran commander hacks your left hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e
e
e
You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Up: Stomper needs alt qps halp is standing here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > The Shienaran commander bellows 'wbM EB\vqv@o ^xGuuyI ooyNK o_T P?c NZW r`VuAQk'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'ENcv\ xt[ nFt@ vsemu `Ed^ia\ s]L I[nf auFUWxNk'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

n
n
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
In a Depression
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > get vial pack

Stomper narrates 'dam lol'

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > qv
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [quaff vial]
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

b
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > b
b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
[backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A lantern has been left here. [25]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [24]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [32]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > nw
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Stomper narrates 'thought you were toast'

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
e
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A rough-hewn wooden goblet has been set aside here.
The corpse of Terinor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a timber wolf is lying here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > sc
You have 33(391) hit and 58(245) movement points.
You have scored 95717463 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2782537 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 12 Turn points to date.
You have played 19 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 48).
You are standing.

isabel
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by isabel » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 pm

everyone blamed me for all the deaths :(

in my defence (ahem) I was pking after 3 months, with high fever (only reason i have time off :P) and i couldn't follow stuff properly. i misspammed from mt to split!

Trill
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by Trill » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:55 am

*
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving east.
Some clear recent tracks of an Animal leaving east.
Some extremely faint month-old tracks of an Error leaving north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
s
On a Subtle Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Lying on a rock, an enormous scorpion peers at you.

e
o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Before a Tree
[ obvious exits: S W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > At a Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
An enormous scorpion has arrived from the north.
A black scorpion has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Upon a Mountain
[ obvious exits: N S ]

s
o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Side of a Mountain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

t
[track ] >

*
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving west.
Some extremely faint month-old tracks of an Error leaving north.
Some extremely faint month-old tracks of an Error leaving north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
s
Climbing the Mountain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > h
High in the Mountain
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Verna* is here, fighting a maiden of the spear, riding a gray palfrey.
A maiden of the spear is here, fighting Verna.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A maiden of the spear tries to pierce Verna, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A maiden of the spear tries to pierce Verna, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Verna* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at a maiden of the spear, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A maiden of the spear tries to pierce Verna, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b

A maiden of the spear tries to pierce Verna, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b

*Verna* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at a maiden of the spear, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > *Verna* tries to strike a maiden of the spear, but she deflects the blow.
A maiden of the spear tries to pierce Verna, but she deflects the blow.
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > b
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A maiden of the spear tries to pierce Verna, but she parries successfully.
*Verna* tries to strike a maiden of the spear, but she deflects the blow.
A maiden of the spear cries from the impact of an unseen force, as her corpse falls to the ground.
A maiden of the spear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a maiden of the spear's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > b
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

*Verna* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Verna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Verna*'s death cry.

stela
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by stela » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:19 am

But..when does the album drop?

Trill
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by Trill » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:46 am

Me and Narbo was pking Tarak and Zyonel, Tarak was chasing me but Narbo joined me, started to track and
ran into him, he got a bad flee east and that was pretty much that.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > track horse
=
Some obvious recent tracks of a Ridden mount leaving north.
Some obvious almost day-old tracks of a Ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
n
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

n
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > track horse
*
*Tarak* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Narbo tries to pound *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Tarak* strikes Narbo's right foot.
Narbo tries to pound *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

=
Some obvious recent tracks of a Ridden mount leaving north.
Some clear day-old tracks of a Ridden mount leaving north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > m
6
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You pierce *Tarak*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Narbo: Scratched - Tarak: Beaten > m

*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
End of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Narbo has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
You try to pierce *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Beaten >
Narbo pounds *Tarak*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > ber

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > m
s
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > m
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > s

You pierce *Tarak*'s body extremely hard.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Tarak: Critical > m
m
Narbo pounds *Tarak*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Tarak* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pierce *Tarak*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Tarak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.
Edge of the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Narbo has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
n
End of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Narbo has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Tarak.

g
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 6
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a thin, black chain from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Tarak.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Tarak.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Tarak.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Tarak.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 6
6
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > 6
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.


o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > lo
End of the Foothills
Just south of here, the hills fade into hard black granite that makes the
Mountains of Dhoom. Immense peaks claw into the sky, blocking out the view of
the south sky from here. The massive mountains divert the wind, making it
very strong here, shaking the stunted and gnarled trees. The stench of the
Blight, which lies beyond the hills to the north, permeates the air.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
Narbo the Diseased Molestor is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > put pack pack
You put a backpack in a backpack.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > give head narbo
You give the severed head of Tarak the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to Narbo.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > drop all
where
You drop a mirrored lantern.
You drop an emerald ring.
You drop an emerald ring.
You drop a rimmed round helmet.
You drop a thin, black chain.
You drop a thin, black chain.
You drop a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs.
You drop a set of chainmail sleeves.
You drop a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets.
You drop a sungwood bracelet.
You drop a sungwood bracelet.
You drop a dark blue tasseled spear.
You drop a bronze belt of odd design.
You drop a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
You drop a pair of animal-fur boots.
You drop a skin of human flesh.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Narbo - End of the Foothills
Trill - End of the Foothills

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Narbo - End of the Foothills
Trill - End of the Foothills

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > get skin
sc
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You have 151(391) hit and 188(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 23 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are standing.

Trill
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by Trill » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:20 am

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
*Micheal* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the east.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m

*Micheal* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > 5
The blighted tree tickles Micheal's right arm with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
[k human]
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Healthy - Micheal: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Healthy - Micheal: Beaten >
*Micheal* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Healthy - Micheal: Beaten >
You tickle *Micheal*'s body with your pierce.
The blighted tree tickles Micheal's right leg with its hit.
*Micheal* blasts the blighted tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely hits Micheal's body.
*Micheal* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > open warren
I see no warren here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Micheal* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Beaten > open rock
5
f
Ok.

u
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Beaten > w
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!eal: Beaten >


You dodge a bash from *Micheal* who loses his balance and falls!

e
The blighted tree barely tickles Micheal's body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The giant blight beetle has arrived from below.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles Micheal's right leg with its hit.
You flee head over heels.
Beetle Warren
[ obvious exits: U ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Up: The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Micheal.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A long perfectly carved staff lies on the ground.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
An embroidered green shirt is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A mushroom grows here. [3]
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Micheal.
*Micheal* is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Micheal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Micheal.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Micheal.
*Micheal* is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Micheal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Micheal.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s left arm.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the giant blight beetle: Scratched - Micheal: Beaten >
You pierce *Micheal*'s right arm.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles Micheal's left hand with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles Micheal's head with its hit.
The blighted tree barely tickles Micheal's body with its hit.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the giant blight beetle: Scratched - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* closes the way down.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the giant blight beetle: Scratched - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the giant blight beetle: Scratched - Micheal: Critical > m
*Micheal* leaves east riding a warhorse.
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

m
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > em
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Yes.. But what?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
[k human]
You pierce *Micheal*'s left leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > *Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A rat now follows Micheal.
You pierce *Micheal*'s right arm hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > 5
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

f
You panic and attempt to flee!eal: Critical >


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


You dodge a bash from *Micheal* who loses his balance and falls!

m
s
m
n
You tickle *Micheal*'s body with your pierce.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
m
East: The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
West: The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s right arm.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s left leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s left arm.

ng - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* blasts your body hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* blasts your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > m
You tickle *Micheal*'s body with your pierce.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

ng - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* blasts your right foot very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > f
n

*Micheal* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* blasts your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You panic and attempt to flee!cheal: Critical >

n
w
w

You dodge a bash from *Micheal* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Micheal* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
West: The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 33(391) hit and 172(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
m
m
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > open rock
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Ok.

where
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Micheal* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
*Micheal* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > m
HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are fighting Micheal.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > 5
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Micheal: Critical >
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s left hand.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles Micheal's left leg with its hit.
The blighted tree barely hits Micheal's right leg.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

You panic and attempt to flee!cheal: Critical >

u

You dodge a bash from *Micheal* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
w
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Micheal* is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a warhorse.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Micheal.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Micheal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Micheal.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s left leg.
*Micheal* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Micheal* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
South: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A highly burnished metal shield lies here.
A short spear lies here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > t
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

[track ] nded >

=
You could find no tracks at all.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > whre
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
d
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A highly burnished metal shield lies here.
A short spear lies here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > u
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A highly burnished metal shield lies here.
A short spear lies here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > d
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

where
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > u
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Deep in the Valley
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A highly burnished metal shield lies here.
A short spear lies here on the ground.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 0
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

who
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players
-------
Fong the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael Master]
Trill Killa
Loomis the Great Havoc [Ko'bal Master]

3 players displayed.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

South: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 45(391) hit and 98(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are standing.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

South: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
West: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
South: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 5
w
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - An Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 0
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

t
[track ] nded >

=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Horse leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving west.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > whee
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - An Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - An Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
e
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > h
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > backstab maw
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Micheal* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.


*Micheal* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=s

Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Healthy > s

A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Healthy > 5
f

A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ping maw: Healthy >


A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

m

You flee head over heels.
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

5
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > 5
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
s
s
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South:
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

s
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > *Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical >
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s body.
*Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > 5
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

f
You pierce *Micheal*'s body.cheal: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!

m

*Micheal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


m

*Micheal* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


m

*Micheal* blasts your left foot extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
s
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Fong tells you 'lol u got her?'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
m

Multiple possible matches! Randomly guessing map position...

A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 5
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Multiple possible matches, and your map is already in one of them. No action taken.

A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
m
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
m
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > open rock
e
e
e
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > get iron pack
You get a package of iron rations from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > eat iron
sc
You eat the rations.
You are full.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 44(391) hit and 119(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > scan w
Your eyesight is not so keen.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

5
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > h
b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [backstab h.human]
Backstab who?

where
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > h
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pierce *Micheal*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > f
e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Micheal* panics, and attempts to flee!

s
s

*Micheal* leaves west riding a warhorse.

You flee head over heels.
Twist in the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a gaping maw's left leg extremely hard.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - a gaping maw: Scratched > [k human]
They aren't here.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!gaping maw: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - An Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Blight

5
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > sc
You have 44(391) hit and 83(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
n
m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
m
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > 5
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You pierce *Micheal*'s body.Micheal: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
s
You flee head over heels.
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > m
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > w
m
An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > w
m
Twist in the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
m
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
On the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
Twist in the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 5
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Twist in the Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 0
m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Twist in the Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > sc
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
You have 56(391) hit and 93(244) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 42 Turn points to date.
You have played 20 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Trill Killa (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

5
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

0
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Twist in the Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Twist in the Overgrown Path
Thick brambles and jagged rock hinder swift travel. Burrs and needles
scratch and claw. All plant life that seemed to once thrive here is now
brown and dry. There is a scent of decomposing vegetation carried
on the arid wind.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.


* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Twist in the Overgrown Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
s
w
On the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
Near the Thicket
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Micheal* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Micheal: Critical > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
n
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
Deep Within the Grove
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

5
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > 0
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Deep Within the Grove
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Deep Within the Grove
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
m
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
e
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Near the Thicket
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > *Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical >
You tickle *Micheal*'s body with your pierce.
*Micheal* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical > 5
0
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical > *Micheal* panics, and attempts to flee!
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical > f
n
You pierce *Micheal*'s left arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Micheal* panics, and attempts to flee!

m

*Micheal* leaves north riding a warhorse.

m
You flee head over heels.
On the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
Twist in the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Micheal* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > m
[k human]
You tickle *Micheal*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical >
*Micheal* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Micheal*'s body.
*Micheal* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Micheal: Critical >
You pierce *Micheal*'s body hard.
*Micheal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Micheal*'s death cry.

Trill
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: Humans die by Trill

Post by Trill » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:38 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - The Dusty Road
Ryven - The Dusty Road
Blytzkrieg - The Dusty Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan u
s
s
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Blytzkrieg narrates 'we sneak around and block neon'
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

where
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - A Pine Forest
Ryven - A Sickly Forest
Blytzkrieg - A Sickly Forest
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > t
[track ]

w
t
Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
South: A wild stallion bucks madly.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

[track ] ed >

=
Blytzkrieg has arrived from the north.
Ryven has arrived from the north.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout has arrived from the north.

=
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Horse leaving east.
Some clear day-old tracks of a Horse leaving west.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar is e hm
e
You narrate 'is e hm'

e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Blytzkrieg says 'obv e'
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > h
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A wild stallion bucks madly.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > b
e
[backstab shienaran]
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Ruyl* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

b
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [backstab shienaran]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Blytzkrieg narrates 'check comm'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab human
You silently approach your victim...


*Ruyl* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Beaten >
*Ruyl* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tickles your left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Beaten > nar stabbed beat

You pierce *Ruyl*'s head very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > You narrate 'stabbed beat'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ruyl* pierces your left arm.
You try to pierce *Ruyl*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > nar crit
You narrate 'crit'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > 6

Mikhan narrates 'who?'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > *Ruyl* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Ruyl*'s right arm.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical >
Blytzkrieg narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree hits your body.
*Ruyl* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pierce *Ruyl*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > nar ruyl
*Ruyl* barely pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You narrate 'ruyl'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical >
The ancient tree barely hits your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Ruyl* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pierce *Ruyl*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > 5
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ruyl: Critical > f
e
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
East: A wild stallion bucks madly.
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Ruyl* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Ruyl* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ruyl* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Mikhan narrates 'otw'

h
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pierce the ancient tree's roots very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Blytzkrieg narrates 'where'
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched >
*Ruyl* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > 5
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Ruyl* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You panic and attempt to flee!e ancient tree: Scratched >

w
w
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
East: West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
w
w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
Ryven {Team Berserk} is standing here.
Blytzkrieg the Darkling Master is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A wild stallion bucks madly.
Ryven {Team Berserk} is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > sa spam
You say 'spam'

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Blytzkrieg - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Trill - A Winding Road
Ryven - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Fong narrates 'chase him down Birdsong!'
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > lo
A Winding Road
The road continues its path through the thick forest. Deep ruts slash
through the road like old scars. The hard earth is packed from countless
forays made by Shienaran soldiers. To the east and west dense forest
borders the road.

A big sign has been put up here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A wild stallion bucks madly.
Ryven {Team Berserk} is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
*Ruyl* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Ryven tries to slash *Ruyl*, but he deflects the blow.
m
A rat now follows Ruyl.
Ryven narrates 'on'

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
You barely pierce *Ruyl*'s right leg.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryven: Scratched - Ruyl: Critical >
You barely pierce *Ruyl*'s right hand.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryven: Scratched - Ruyl: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Ruyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryven: Scratched - Ruyl: Critical > m

You try to pierce *Ruyl*, but he parries successfully.
Ryven slashes *Ruyl*'s body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Ryven: Scratched - Ruyl: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Ruyl* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
w
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
w
w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
Ryven narrates 'fled n'
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
m
m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Mikhan narrates 'ratting winding'

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar im 4e
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You narrate 'im 4e'

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > nar keep neon
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'keep neon'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > t
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Mikhan narrates 'im mt'

[track ] ng >
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...


It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

+
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

*
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...


It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

*
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

+
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
You could find no tracks at all.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
m

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > where
m
m
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Trill - Road to Tarwin's Gap

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.
Mikhan narrates 'am split'

m
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > m
Blytzkrieg narrates 'dead'
[k human]
They aren't here.

Post Reply