Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Loomis
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Loomis » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:43 pm

How sweet is is....



e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Fong narrates 'afk on panini quest'

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Above the Dark Swamp
[ obvious exits: S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

b
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Fermin* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
gac
nar rip
scal
[get all corpse]
You get a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a sack of green ivy from the corpse of Fermin.
You get some brown kaf beans from the corpse of Fermin.
You get some brown kaf beans from the corpse of Fermin.
You get some brown kaf beans from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You narrate 'rip'

Dimmu
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Dimmu » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:45 pm

You've made the list sir, be warned !

Shimu
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Shimu » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:33 am

After trying to stab E, I knew Reyne was a few rooms away alone.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
x

A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Emdawe's right hand.
*Emdawe* scythes a Dha'vol trolloc's left hand hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
x
[back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
a
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: The Blight
North: Trinn the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]

2
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [back emdawe]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
a
3
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [back reyne]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
a
3
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
South: The corpse of a rat is lying here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [back reyne]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
a
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
North: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Reyne* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[back reyne]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+
*
*+
=-
-
=+
*
*Reyne* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her
back!
*Reyne* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyne*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
sca

*Emdawe* has arrived from the north, riding a blood bay stallion.

gac
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Emdawe* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Emdawe: Beaten >

Trinn gets a plate of yellow peppers and pork from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets thirteen copper pennys from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a water skin from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a divided riding skirt from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a silver belt adorned with sapphires from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a yew staff from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a dull black shield from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a scandalous dress from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a red bra of lace and silk from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a fine linen riding hood from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Reyne.
Trinn gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Reyne.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Emdawe: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Trinn narrates 'nice'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Emdawe: Beaten > A shrill piercing scream reverberates
through the area.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Reyne seems to be empty.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Emdawe: Beaten >
nar rip reyne
You narrate 'rip reyne'

Constantine
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Constantine » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:43 pm

A few months back, got around to posting.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill dark
Tarlomen's Gate
The tall gateway pierces the tall white wall to the south with its iron
bound gates standing open to allow people to enter in and out under the
eyes of the guards. The gates have been polished to a point where the
gates shine with a luster that a Tinker would find satisfactory. Arrow
slits dot the the walls on either side of the gates about ten feet from
the ground. A star-shaped guardhouse rises from the ground in the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Constantine - Tarlomen's Gate

kill dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > stat
They aren't here.
*Cruzer* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A calm woman tries to hit Cruzer, but he parries successfully.
An officer in the Tower guard slashes Cruzer's body.
An officer in the Tower guard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard tries to cleave Cruzer, but he deflects the blow.
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard tries to cleave Cruzer, but he parries successfully.
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard tries to cleave Cruzer, but he deflects the blow.
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.
You try to pierce *Cruzer*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a calm woman: Scratched - Cruzer: Scratched > kill dark
kill dark
You are a 62 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 7 inches, and you weigh 163.0 lbs. Base BMI:0.36
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 21.5 lbs, peanuts. Total BMI:0.41
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:10 Wil:14 Dex:19 Con:19 Sum:80.
Offensive bonus: 147, Dodging bonus: 135, Parrying bonus: 172, Total defense: 307
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 203 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 29% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- REFRESH
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE
- SNEAK

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a calm woman: Scratched - Cruzer: Scratched > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a calm woman: Scratched - Cruzer: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a calm woman: Scratched - Cruzer: Scratched > kill dark
You barely pierce *Cruzer*'s body.
A calm woman's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
A calm woman unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Cruzer, who is stabbed repeatedly.
The warder joins a calm woman's fight!
The warder bites Cruzer!
A smug woman joins the warder's fight!
A Tower gateguard tries to cleave Cruzer, but he deflects the blow.
A Tower gateguard barely cleaves Cruzer's head.
A Tower gateguard tries to cleave Cruzer, but he deflects the blow.
An officer in the Tower guard barely slashes Cruzer's right arm.
*Cruzer* pounds a calm woman's body into bloody fragments!
A calm woman barely hits Cruzer's body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a calm woman: Scratched - Cruzer: Wounded > kill dark

*Cruzer* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a calm woman: Scratched - Cruzer: Wounded > You try to pierce *Cruzer*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!
*Cruzer* leaves north.

kill dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill h.dark
l
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > score
Tarlomen's Gate
The tall gateway pierces the tall white wall to the south with its iron
bound gates standing open to allow people to enter in and out under the
eyes of the guards. The gates have been polished to a point where the
gates shine with a luster that a Tinker would find satisfactory. Arrow
slits dot the the walls on either side of the gates about ten feet from
the ground. A star-shaped guardhouse rises from the ground in the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > q
You have 407(407) hit and 76(151) movement points.
You have scored 103600670 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4899330 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Constantine of Two Rivers (Level 50).
You are standing.

kill dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill dark
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Constantine - Tarlomen's Gate

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
West: A smartly dressed man ambles about here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A woman wearing a drawn hood walks by here.
|1|.An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
h
backstab h.dark
Southharbor Boulevard
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
w
Merchant Square
Perhaps the most crowded place in all of Tar Valon, the square is packed with
people shopping along Merchant Square. In the square is a fountain, which
some people lean against to rest or merely watch all that is surrounding
them. The White Tower lies a bit to the north, but people take no more notice
of it than the other buildings along the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
South: A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
Merchant Street
During the day, crowds of people walk this street, browsing through the
multitude of goods offered. To the east you see Merchant Square and people
milling around its fountain. Farther to the north, past the intersection,
you see more shops. The savory smell of baked goods wafts up from the
south, while to the west you see a busy general store.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
South: A woman goes about her daily business here.
West: An old woman smiles kindly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
h
backstab h.dark
Air Avenue
Along this avenue, the buildings become grand and spacious. Their white
rooftops are curved and rounded, giving them the appearance of clouds.
The road widens up a bit and the buildings seem to lean back a little
so that the open sky can fall down on the avenue. Running north and south,
Merchant Street intersects with Air Avenue.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A shaggy brown mare stands here.
West: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
Air Avenue
The buildings lining this street seem to have been designed to look
windswept, portrayed as though wind is to be funneled between them.
As a result, even in perfect stillness a sense of movement fills the
air, and a rustle of air can almost be heard. To the west lies Alindaer
Gate and, beyond that, the Dragonmount rises in the distance.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
West: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.

ex
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Obvious exits:
East - Air Avenue
West - Gate to Alindaer

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
n
Air Avenue
Along this avenue, the buildings become grand and spacious. Their white
rooftops are curved and rounded, giving them the appearance of clouds.
The road widens up a bit and the buildings seem to lean back a little
so that the open sky can fall down on the avenue. Running north and south,
Merchant Street intersects with Air Avenue.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A shaggy brown mare stands here.
West: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Valon guardsman leaves west.
Merchant Street
Shops line the sides of this street which connects Westside Intersection
to Air Avenue. During the day, vendors and their buyers crowd this route,
doing brisk business and fast sales. Farther to the south, past the
intersection with Air Avenue, even more shops can be seen. A pet store
lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: An old woman smiles kindly.
South: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
|3|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > notice
e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Equine Emporium
The bustling sounds of Merchant Street can be heard coming from the west. To
the east lie the stables where the fine horses that can be purchased here
are stabled. An array of supplies and leather goods lie on shelves which
line the front of this shop.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A petshopkeeper is here.
West: A shaggy brown mare stands here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A horse dealer stands here, making shifty deals.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Westside Stables and Pet Shop
One of the busiest places in Tar Valon, Westside Stables is open from
sunrise to sunset. Stalls line the walls, most of them filled with various
types of horses. Smaller pens and cages are in the middle of the room, each
with interesting smaller animals available for purchase. A small side door
in the western wall leads to the Equine Emporium, where horses are
available to view and purchase.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: An old woman smiles kindly.
A petshopkeeper is here.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
Westside Avenue
This bustling way leads west from Tower Square. From it one can see the
great White Tower looming up over all of Tar Valon. Further along westwards,
two roads converge from the north and south to meet this avenue just before
the Gate of Darein. Stamping and neighing sounds emanate from the Westside
Stables to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A man is here.
South: A petshopkeeper is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
notice
Westside Avenue
Here, the avenue is just west of the great Tower Square. The tower walls
rise up only to be surpassed by the White Tower itself. Looking west the
avenue runs forth, eventually meeting Serpent Street and Merchant Street
in the distance. The Gate of Darein can be seen in the horizon, indicating
the western border of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
h
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Tower Square
Here the Tower Square faces the western section of the city. The
White Tower rises up from the center of the walled off square. To
the west Westside Avenue heads towards Darein Gate. To the east
lies the western gate into the tower grounds. The square continues
to the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A man gambles away his purse.
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A smartly dressed man ambles about here.
West: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
The West Gate
The gateway, about twenty feet high, is wide enough to have fifteen men
abreast ride through. Huge iron bound gates, both twenty feet high stand
wide open and a huge crossbar leans against the wall. A graveled path
leading from the gate to the White Tower is lined with enough trees
to make the Tower grounds look like a park.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
West: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Constantine - The West Gate
Erulisse - An Intersection

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
West: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
Bend in the Path
The graveled path meanders its way around the corner of the Tower going
north and east. Thickets of leatherleaf, oak, and paperback are scattered
around the ten pace wide walkway. Fruit trees and flowers grow in paved
gardens nearest to the White Tower itself. Small fountains located around
the Tower's gardens create a sound similar to a running brook.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > e
A Small Path
The White Tower looms to the north, rising over eighty spans into the sky.
Trees and bushes, both short and tall, are sprinkled around the path and
throughout the Tower grounds. The path is covered by pieces of small white
gravel and bordered by white bricks. White steps, at least a pace deep and
slightly arched in the middle, lead up to the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
South: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
Lady Erulisse Avehelm, The Brown Recluse is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > s

An officer in the Tower guard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'
Erulisse leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Tarlomen's Gate
The tall gateway pierces the tall white wall to the south with its iron
bound gates standing open to allow people to enter in and out under the
eyes of the guards. The gates have been polished to a point where the
gates shine with a luster that a Tinker would find satisfactory. Arrow
slits dot the the walls on either side of the gates about ten feet from
the ground. A star-shaped guardhouse rises from the ground in the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
South: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
Lady Erulisse Avehelm, The Brown Recluse is standing here.
*Cruzer* is here, fighting an officer in the Tower guard.
The warder is here, fighting Cruzer.
A smug woman is here, fighting Cruzer.
An officer in the Tower guard is here, fighting Cruzer.
A Tower gateguard is here, fighting Cruzer.
A Tower gateguard is here, fighting Cruzer.
A Tower gateguard is here, fighting Cruzer.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cruzer* leaves north.
Erulisse leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > kill dark

Erulisse has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > n
h
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > backstab h.dark
A Small Path
The White Tower looms to the north, rising over eighty spans into the sky.
Trees and bushes, both short and tall, are sprinkled around the path and
throughout the Tower grounds. The path is covered by pieces of small white
gravel and bordered by white bricks. White steps, at least a pace deep and
slightly arched in the middle, lead up to the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
South: Lady Erulisse Avehelm, The Brown Recluse is standing here.
*Cruzer* is standing here.
*Cruzer* leaves west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > w
h
backstab h.dark
Bend in the Path
The graveled path meanders its way around the corner of the Tower going
north and east. Thickets of leatherleaf, oak, and paperback are scattered
around the ten pace wide walkway. Fruit trees and flowers grow in paved
gardens nearest to the White Tower itself. Small fountains located around
the Tower's gardens create a sound similar to a running brook.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
*Cruzer* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You silently approach your victim...
*Cruzer* leaves north.

-
A tense warder bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Cruzer, has been spotted!'

=+*
A servant has arrived from the north.

*
*Cruzer* has arrived from the north.

+=- -=+*
*Cruzer* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Cruzer* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cruzer*'s death cry.

Loomis
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Loomis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:19 am

dang! nice stab...409+

A Sparse Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

b
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
Taz has arrived from the north.


-=

Suddenly *someone* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Taz.

Loomis
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Loomis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:41 pm

lol twice in one day... notice off here maybe, unsure.

The Assembly Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A foul tempered snow-ghost sneers as it smells the blood of its next victim.
A Ko'bal trolloc is sitting here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
dia ko
a
A Ko'bal trolloc has quite a few wounds.

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Ko'bal trolloc clambers to his feet.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
a
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
where
a
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Loomis - The Assembly Hall

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

sc
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
a
a
You have 375(409) hit and 210(229) movement points.
You have scored 108504666 experience points and 3233 quest points.
You need 1727314697 exp to level and 6767 qp to rank.
You have acquired 52 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 209 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Loomis the Great Havoc [Ko'bal 8] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
dia ko
a
a
A Ko'bal trolloc has quite a few wounds.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
East: A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here, drooling and mindlessly swatting at flies.
Up: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Down: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
[k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Raefnal
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raefnal » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:47 am

First kill since being back - first kill in 10 years! Wasn't feeling confident at all, made loads of mistakes, so this surprised me. I missed most of this out of my buffer after Raal turned up - see the ouch thread haha.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Deep Wood South Gate
A pale creamy wood that has been so carefully smoothed and joined that it
appears to be two massive seamless sheets make up the imposing gates that
lead to the south of Seandar. They are banded in broad strips of copper
with bits of jade placed in an almost maze like pattern. The shimmering
white stones of a wide road lead beneath the Imperial Palace of the Empress
towards the City of Seandar to the north. A small watchtower stands above
the gate looking out over the southlands.
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
North: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Up: A lean gatekeeper controls the gates of Seandar.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Seanchan soldier is standing here, eyeing you up and down.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.
A burly, somber man watches over the gates to Seandar.

not
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > not
h
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > backstab h.kryzen
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > backstab h.kryzen
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > backstab h.kryzen

Kryzen has arrived from the south.

You silently approach your victim...



Kryzen makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
Kryzen is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryzen's death cry.

Astolfo
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Lost in Space!

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Astolfo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:14 am

Nice!

exyle
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by exyle » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 pm

The Caemlyn Road
Making a bend around a hill to the west, the Caemlyn Road curves to the east
and south. The road stretches off towards the horizon in the east leading
eventually to the ancient city of Caemlyn, while to the southwest it leads
into the heart of Four Kings.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Fyra* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 1
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab human] ded >
You silently approach your victim...


*Fyra* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Fyra* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fyra*'s death cry.

Constantine
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Constantine » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:19 pm

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Adella leaves west riding a dappled gray courser.
A raven leaves west.
You follow Adella.

Thinning Woods
Massive trees tower over the short bushes and shrubs that line the ground
around their trunks. Green leaves grow thickly on the branches of the trees,
creating a canopy that casts a myriad of shadows upon the ground. To the east,
a dirt path winds its way through the thin woodland. The green forest extends
in every direction, only broken sometimes by a bright patch of wildflowers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > 'He died like that couple nights ago
You say 'He died like that couple nights ago'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Adella says 'I should of targeted him more'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ominas - Thinning Woods
Constantine - Thinning Woods
Adella - Thinning Woods

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > look
Thinning Woods
Massive trees tower over the short bushes and shrubs that line the ground
around their trunks. Green leaves grow thickly on the branches of the trees,
creating a canopy that casts a myriad of shadows upon the ground. To the east,
a dirt path winds its way through the thin woodland. The green forest extends
in every direction, only broken sometimes by a bright patch of wildflowers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Adella leaves west riding a dappled gray courser.
A raven leaves west.
You follow Adella.

Thinning Woods
Large shrubs with wiry, thorny branches consume most of the space left by the
giant trees of this light woodland. Blossoms of a multitude of tiny flowers
perfume the air with a sweet scent, while the mold from decaying plant matter
fill the air with a rather unpleasant odor. Off to the east, a path winds it
way through the lush forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.
Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Adella leaves west riding a dappled gray courser.
A raven leaves west.
You follow Adella.

Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > diagnose horse
A wild stallion is in excellent condition.
A wild stallion is haggard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > look
Thinning Woods
Large shrubs with wiry, thorny branches consume most of the space left by the
giant trees of this light woodland. Blossoms of a multitude of tiny flowers
perfume the air with a sweet scent, while the mold from decaying plant matter
fill the air with a rather unpleasant odor. Off to the east, a path winds it
way through the lush forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > sneak
w
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
Thinning Woods
Tall, green trees grow thinly here, where the forestland begins to expand and
allow more room for growth. The thinning woods extend for miles in every
direction. Short shrubs and bushes grow thickly between the trees, and flowers
add to the green environment with bursts of color in pinks, yellows and reds.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > h
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > backstab h.stomper
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
h
backstab h.stomper
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
h
backstab h.stomper
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
h
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > backstab h.stomper

Adella narrates 'I am camp ent, bloodies here'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
h
backstab h.stomper
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > h
backstab h.stomper
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Stomper* is standing here.
*Rark* is standing here, riding |1|.shadow stallion

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**
*Rark* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
*Stomper* leaves south.

+
*Stomper* has arrived from the south.

=- -=+*
*Stomper* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Stomper* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stomper*'s death cry.

Post Reply