Skirmish at Inn of the First Light

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Yaerin
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Skirmish at Inn of the First Light

Post by Yaerin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Not enough logs the last few days, so here's something quick.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Path in Front of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
Terri narrates 'i crit dism no vials'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
The northgate seems to be closed.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
cc
s
[op gate]
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Inside the North Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Terri the damane, leashed to Lissandra Ko'vin is standing here.
Terri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
8
[get fluid pack]
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
give vial terri
You give a thin vial of yellow fluid to Terri.

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

c
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
[clo gate]
Ok.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
stat
x
You are a 235 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 9 inches, and you weigh 175.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 53.5 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:11 Wil:10 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 158, Dodging bonus: 71, Parrying bonus: 181
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 95 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
Terri drawls 'thanks'

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.
The northgate is opened from the other side.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Venum* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Venum* tries to crush Terri, but she deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You slash *Razhak*'s left arm.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Venum has been spotted!'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

c
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
[clo gate]
Ok.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Terri panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
[bash ]

-
*Razhak* slashes your body extremely hard.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!
A Lockshear militiaman joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a sergeant's fight!
Terri barely pierces *Venum*'s left leg.
*Venum* tries to crush Terri, but she deflects the blow.
Terri leaves west.

=+
*
*
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=-
-
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Terri has arrived from the west.

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Venum* tries to crush a sergeant, but he parries successfully.
A Lockshear militiaman joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Lockshear militiaman tickles Venum's right leg with his cleave.
A sergeant barely slashes Venum's left leg.
*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
x
b
[k dark]
You barely slash *Venum*'s body.
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched - Venum: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* tries to slash Terri, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched - Venum: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Venum* leaves west.

-
=+
*
Terri panics, and attempts to flee!

*
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
A sergeant slashes Razhak's left leg.
A Lockshear militiaman joins a sergeant's fight!
A Lockshear militiaman joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A villager has arrived from the west.
Someone bellows 'A trolloc is in the city at Shienar Avenue!'
A villager has arrived from the west.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Razhak's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Razhak's body.
A Lockshear militiaman barely tickles Razhak's body with his cleave.
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves Razhak's head.
A sergeant slashes Razhak's right arm.
*Razhak* tries to slash Terri, but she parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

+
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
-
*Razhak* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Terri leaves west.

Retreat to the inn.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Razhak* has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
*Venum* has arrived from the east.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You slash *Rezvan*'s right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves north.
*Venum* leaves north.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Wounded > *Rezvan* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
A sullen man joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A bartender joins a merchant guard's fight!
You slash *Rezvan*'s right leg.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Wounded >
nar on
mw
You narrate 'on'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Wounded > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Terri has arrived from the north.

f
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Wounded >
Terri narrates 'on'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inn of the First Light - Kitchen and Stairwell
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby. [5]
A choice steak has been dropped to the ground. [2]
*Venum* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Razhak* is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
u
x
Guest Rooms - Inn of the First Light
[ obvious exits: D ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
nar went 1u
a
You narrate 'went 1u'

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
scan d
x
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Terri has arrived from below.

x
x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
You are hungry.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
get iron pack
You get a package of iron rations from a backpack.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
eat iron
a
You eat the rations.
You are full.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
You barely slash *Rezvan*'s right foot.
Terri tickles *Rezvan*'s body with her pierce.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >
[bash ]


-
*Razhak* has arrived from below.

=
*Razhak* tries to slash Terri, but she parries successfully.

+
*

*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+=-
-
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'

=
Your bash at *Rezvan* sends him sprawling!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >

*Venum* has arrived from below.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered > *Venum* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >
*Razhak* tries to slash Terri, but she deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
The innkeeper barely hits Venum's body.
Terri barely pierces *Rezvan*'s body.
You tickle *Rezvan*'s body with your slash.
*Razhak* sends Terri sprawling with a powerful bash!
Terri panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Venum has been spotted!'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >

The innkeeper barely hits Venum's head.
A merchant guard barely slashes Rezvan's head.
A merchant guard barely slashes Razhak's left leg.
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves Razhak's left arm.
A sergeant barely slashes Venum's body.
The grizzled veteran pounds Venum's right leg.
The grizzled veteran tickles Razhak's left foot with his pound.
*Venum* crushes your body hard.
*Razhak* slashes Terri's head extremely hard.
Terri panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Rezvan*'s right leg hard.
*Venum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >
Terri leaves down.
Terri has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >
b

*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >

*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Battered >
*Rezvan* leaves down.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Venum: Wounded >
*Razhak* leaves down.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Venum: Wounded >
You slash *Venum*'s right arm.
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The innkeeper hits Venum's body.
A sergeant slashes Venum's left leg.
The grizzled veteran tickles Venum's body with his pound.
*Venum* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
[bash ]


-=
+*

*Rezvan* has arrived from below.
Terri unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Venum*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

*
*Rezvan* tries to blast Terri, but she parries successfully.

+
*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
-
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Rezvan has been spotted!'
Terri tickles *Rezvan*'s body with her pierce.


-
Terri pierces *Rezvan*'s body.
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!
A merchant guard barely tickles Rezvan's body with his slash.
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Venum's right leg.
The innkeeper barely hits Venum's body.
A sergeant barely slashes Venum's body.
The grizzled veteran tickles Venum's body with his pound.
*Venum* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

=
*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!
As *Venum* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Razhak* slashes your head hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
b

*Venum* leaves down.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
*Rezvan* sends Terri sprawling with a powerful bash!
Terri panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >

A merchant guard barely slashes Rezvan's head.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The innkeeper barely tickles Rezvan's body with his hit.
A merchant guard tickles Rezvan's right leg with his slash.
A Lockshear militiaman barely cleaves Rezvan's right leg.
*Rezvan* tries to blast Terri, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > * HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered >
[bash ]


-
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=+
*
*Razhak* leaves down.

*
*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Terri leaves down.
Terri has arrived from below.

x
b
=Cancelled.
*Rezvan* blasts a Lockshear militiaman's left arm hard.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
The innkeeper hits Rezvan's right leg.
A merchant guard tickles Rezvan's body with his slash.
A merchant guard tickles Rezvan's left leg with his slash.
A Lockshear militiaman barely cleaves Rezvan's right leg.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > [bash ]


*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=+
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*+
*Rezvan* leaves down.
*Razhak* leaves down.

=-

A sergeant leaves down.
The grizzled veteran leaves down.
The grizzled veteran leaves down.

-
=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
d
x
Inn of the First Light - Kitchen and Stairwell
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby. [5]
A choice steak has been dropped to the ground. [2]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Terri has arrived from above.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
x
Inn of the First Light - Common Room
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Rezvan* is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting a bartender.
A weapons collector stands here, looking for rare and unique items.
A sullen man is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
A merchant guard is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
A merchant guard is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
A bartender is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
Terri has arrived from the north.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
You slash *Rezvan*'s body.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten >
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A sergeant slashes Rezvan's head.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Rezvan's right arm.
The grizzled veteran tickles Rezvan's left hand with his pound.
*Rezvan* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely slash *Rezvan*'s body.
A merchant guard slashes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
A merchant guard slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A sullen man tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he dodges the attack.
A bartender hits a ramshorned trolloc's left leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves a bartender's body very hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten >
x
*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rezvan: Beaten >
A sergeant barely slashes Rezvan's body.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Rezvan's body.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Rezvan's right arm.
*Rezvan* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely tickle *Rezvan*'s body with your slash.
A merchant guard slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A merchant guard slashes a ramshorned trolloc's left leg hard.
A sullen man tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A bartender barely tickles a ramshorned trolloc's body with his hit.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves a bartender's body into bloody fragments!
*Rezvan* leaves north.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k dark]
You slash a ramshorned trolloc's right hand hard.
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
x
Inn of the First Light - Kitchen and Stairwell
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby. [5]
A choice steak has been dropped to the ground. [2]
*Razhak* is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Terri has arrived from the south.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k dark]
You slash *Razhak*'s body.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Terri barely pierces *Razhak*'s head.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > Terri barely pierces *Razhak*'s right leg.
A villager leaves south.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.
You slash *Razhak*'s right arm.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Terri: Beaten - Razhak: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Terri: Beaten - Razhak: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Terri: Beaten - Razhak: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Terri: Beaten - Razhak: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Terri: Beaten - Razhak: Beaten >
b
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Terri: Beaten - Razhak: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
*Razhak* tries to slash Terri, but she parries successfully.
*Razhak* leaves south.

=
s
+*
Cancelled.
Inn of the First Light - Common Room
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A weapons collector stands here, looking for rare and unique items.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
Ack, you lost Terri!

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
You slash *Rezvan*'s right arm.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Terri has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >
Terri tickles *Rezvan*'s body with her pierce.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >

Terri barely pierces *Rezvan*'s left arm.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves east.
A sullen man joins your fight!
*Rezvan* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Rezvan*'s body.
*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > *Rezvan* leaves north.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
Inn of the First Light - Kitchen and Stairwell
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby. [5]
A choice steak has been dropped to the ground. [2]
Terri has arrived from the south.

u
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Guest Rooms - Inn of the First Light
[ obvious exits: D ]
*Rezvan* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.
Terri has arrived from below.
Terri pierces *Rezvan*'s right foot.

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[k dark]
You slash *Rezvan*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical >
*Rezvan* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical > You slash *Rezvan*'s body.
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!
Terri barely pierces *Rezvan*'s left leg.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

f
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

s
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Terri: Beaten - Rezvan: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inn of the First Light - Kitchen and Stairwell
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby. [5]
A choice steak has been dropped to the ground. [2]

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Inn of the First Light - Common Room
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
A weapons collector stands here, looking for rare and unique items.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
x
*Rezvan* has arrived from the north.
[k dark]
You slash *Rezvan*'s left hand.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > *Rezvan* tries to blast you, but you parry
successfully.
A sullen man joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A bartender joins a merchant guard's fight!
You slash *Rezvan*'s body.
*Rezvan* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

nar rip
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > You narrate 'rip'

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Terri has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rezvan: Critical > A bartender hits Rezvan's left leg hard.
*Rezvan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rezvan*'s death cry.

Post Reply