Well that was almost fun...

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
byrg
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Well that was almost fun...

Post by byrg » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:36 am

Pk bouncing around a bit, then this.


o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > Open bush west
kh
kh
It's already open!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > kh
[k human]
You pound *Isabel*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Wounded > *Isabel* slashes your body.
You pound *Isabel*'s left arm very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Wounded > bash
+
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Isabel* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Wounded > cmz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Wounded >
You pound *Isabel*'s right foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash
You pound *Isabel*'s left arm hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

Close bush west
kh
Cancelled.
Ok.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

Close bush west
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > kh
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

Close bush west
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

Close bush west
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

Close bush west
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

Close bush west
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

Close bush west
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Close bush west
It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > It's already closed!

where
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > kh
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Byrg - Entering the Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

kh
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Open bush west
w
kh
Close bush east
Ok.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
A path leads east into a wide open area, where Tarwin's Gap opens out of the
mountains. The charred remains of a campfire lie on the ground surrounded
by a circle of stones. The grass is brown and trampled, and some sparse
underbrush covers the ground.
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > *Isabel* slashes your left leg with Ribbon in the Air.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > kh
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > cmz
[change mood berserk]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered >
You pound *Isabel*'s left leg.
*Isabel* spins on one heel, changing forms to Tower of Morning.
*Isabel* slashes your body hard.
You pound *Isabel*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
Close bush east
Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > *Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > You pound *Isabel*'s left arm very hard.
*Isabel* slashes your body.
It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > *Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
You pound *Isabel*'s body.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered >
You pound *Isabel*'s right leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
You pound *Isabel*'s body.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east
Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > Close bush east

*Isabel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered >
*Isabel* slashes your right foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > bash

*Isabel* slashes your right foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered >
*Isabel* slashes your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered >
*Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier joins Isabel's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered > It's already closed!

A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your body with his hit.
You pound *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Isabel* slashes your body.

-
*Isabel* slashes your left leg.

-
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your body with his hit.
*Isabel* slashes your body hard.

=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Beaten >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your body with his hit.
You pound *Isabel*'s body.
You pound *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Beaten > bash

A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles your body with his hit.
You pound *Isabel*'s body.

- Isabel: Beaten >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Isabel* slashes your left foot with Striking the Spark.

=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Beaten >
You pound *Isabel*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Beaten >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely hits your body.
You pound *Isabel*'s right arm very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical >
You pound *Isabel*'s body hard.

bash
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > bash
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles your left leg with his hit.
You pound *Isabel*'s body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical >
You pound *Isabel*'s left foot.
*Isabel* barely slashes your left foot.

Close bush east
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
*Isabel* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Isabel: Critical > Close bush east
*Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier gallantly rescues Isabel!
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched >
You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt >
You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left foot extremely hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles your left foot with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt > Close bush east

You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm extremely hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your left leg with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > Close bush east
Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > *Isabel* slashes your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded >
You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your right leg with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


Close bush east
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded > You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > Close bush east

You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > Close bush east
You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Battered > Close bush east
You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm very hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Beaten > Close bush east
It's already closed!

Close bush east
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Beaten > Close bush east
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Beaten > Close bush east
Close bush east
*Isabel* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right leg very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Beaten > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Beaten >
*Isabel* slashes your body with The Heron Spreads Its Wings.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.

bash isabel
+ ed - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical >
*Isabel* assumes Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
*Isabel* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your left leg with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
*Isabel* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical >
You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles your right arm with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical > kh
kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical > kh

You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left arm very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Incapacitated > [k human]
You do the best you can!

kh
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Incapacitated > You pound a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right leg into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a seasoned Shienaran soldier's death cry.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier realizes that Isabel is a jerk!
[k human]
You pound *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

kh
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > kh
You pound *Isabel*'s head.
*Isabel* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pound *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
take all corpse
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.

go to loot/scalp, as im scalping this:

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > cmbb
*Ahnvari* arrives from a flash of bright white light.

and the rest is history. Hilarious. Pathetic.

isabel
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Well that was almost fun...

Post by isabel » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:54 am

Yeah, the pk was fun and I wanted to say well played with the target bash. If I had had more experience with door fights I would have done the obvious bash xxx and disengage..realised it even while I was misplaying it.

The point at which I decided to get the mob (and some highlights) -


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
bash
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
*Byrg* is here, fighting a black wolf.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A black wolf is here, fighting Byrg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You slash *Byrg*'s right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a black wolf: Wounded - Byrg: Battered >
*Byrg* shrugs helplessly.

-
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
*Byrg* shrugs helplessly.

=
*Byrg* shrugs helplessly.

+
*Byrg* shrugs helplessly.

*
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=-
*Byrg* pounds a black wolf's head into bloody fragments!
A black wolf tickles Byrg's right foot with his hit.
*Byrg* leaves south.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
bash
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > south
kill $target$

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Much looking around - I went from 112 to some 180 hps

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > north
north
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Byrg* is resting here. <--- Uhh what's the plan here? I'm only at a solo wolf
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched > ponder
f
You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched >
A myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc crushes your right leg.
You slash a Kno'mon trolloc's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > sc


kill $target$
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You have 199(414) hit and 122(146) movement points.
You have scored 98477282 experience points and 1841 quest points.
You need 22718 exp to level and 1159 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > north
north
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > north
north
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l w

The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
A flock of ravens starts following you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > #alias o open bush;#alias p close bush;#alias kn knock bush;#alias unl unlock bush;#alias lo lock bush;
Aliased 'o' to: open bush
Aliased 'p' to: close bush
Aliased 'kn' to: knock bush
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock bush
Aliased 'lo' to: lock bush
The bush is closed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > look
sc
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You have 199(414) hit and 118(146) movement points.
You have scored 98477282 experience points and 1841 quest points.
You need 22718 exp to level and 1159 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > rest
notice
look
You sit down and rest your tired bones. <-- Maybe this is some new strategy I should try out too?

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You have 199(414) hit and 118(146) movement points.
You have scored 98477282 experience points and 1841 quest points.
You need 22718 exp to level and 1159 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are resting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A flock of ravens swarms in from high above to continue its circling and scouting.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
stat
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You are a 325 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 74.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 167, Dodging bonus: 0, Parrying bonus: 17
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > sta
south
You stop resting, and stand up. <-- THOROUGHLY BORED NOW

south
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > south
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here. <-- I can try that melee hitting thing
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
You assume Moon Rises Over the Water, slashing *Byrg*'s right leg.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > west
kill $target$
f
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You slash *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
You have 228(414) hit and 127(146) movement points.
You have scored 98475013 experience points and 1841 quest points.
You need 24987 exp to level and 1159 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
f
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
*Byrg* is standing here. <--- I thought you were AFK or LD here, but in hindsight looksl ike you were rolling bashes maybe?
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You assume The Courtier Taps His Fan, slashing *Byrg*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!


You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
f
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Byrg* is resting here. <-- Not afk/ld!
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You slash *Byrg*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A torch is here on the ground. [3]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > sc
kill $target$
You have 228(414) hit and 123(146) movement points.
You have scored 98472866 experience points and 1841 quest points.
You need 27134 exp to level and 1159 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
f
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Byrg* is resting here. <-- what is happpenningingingigng
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You slash *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Kno'mon trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

This goes on for a bit, so I decided to counter-mess-with you and went FD to get a mob and stick in bush in case I could cook up something LATER. When I come back in one tic, tracks show you were back north. So I go ALL THE WAY back to top Blight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

north
north
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here. <-- aha
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Byrg* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > south

The enormous worm barely hits your body.

south
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > south
south
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

south
south
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > south
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flow effortlessly into Arc of the Moon, slashing the enormous worm's body into bloody
fragments!
The enormous worm tickles your body with its hit.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > notice
look
z
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

`
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is winded.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > k rat
You flow effortlessly into The Heron Spreads Its Wings, slashing a rat's body into bloody
fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

I wait here a LONG TIME but no sign. I decided to go keep and check tracks if any others.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > east

A hooved trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the south.

north
north
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket. [2]
A black flame dances here in midair. <--- Hrrrm nobody about
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > notice
look
south
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

north
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Courtyard
The view here is amazing. To the east and slightly south. east lie the twin
keeps which tower above everything. From here the vastness of the
destruction of the entire castle can be seen in its entirety. The roofs of
both keeps have collapsed in on themselves totally destroying the upper
levels of both keeps. Also most of the walls that used to provide excellent
protection against attack have nearly crumbled to nothing. A putrid smell
of decay can be sensed coming from the west, and a well lies to the south
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your
energy!
The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket. [2]
A black flame dances here in midair.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > notice
north
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

up
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blacksmith's Workshop
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A tall barrel-chested blacksmith stands here staring absently into space.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > On the Castle Wall
[ obvious exits: S D ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
west
On the Castle Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > On the Castle Wall
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Isabel makes a flying leap from between two merlons!
OOF!! The fall knocks the wind out of you!
*SNAP* Pain shoots up your leg and into your side!
Ouch!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
sta
Below the Wall
A small trail disappears into nothing in the dusty soil below you. Dead,
brown grass grows all over the ground but the lack of water and the heat
has killed most of it. A smell emerges from the decomposing grass, filling
your nostrils and irritating your lungs. The ground to the west looks quite
dry and to the north the underfoot looks virtually the same as here.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

look
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
You are already standing.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > north
Below the Wall
A small trail disappears into nothing in the dusty soil below you. Dead,
brown grass grows all over the ground but the lack of water and the heat
has killed most of it. A smell emerges from the decomposing grass, filling
your nostrils and irritating your lungs. The ground to the west looks quite
dry and to the north the underfoot looks virtually the same as here.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Below the Wall

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Among the Boulders
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > East of the Log
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
1
stat
Crossing the Log
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Byrg* is here, fighting a battle-trained Shienaran warlander. <--- hahhahaha how did you find the horse but not me earlier :P
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is here, fighting Byrg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > It doesn't appear willing to be ridden now.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A battle-trained Shienaran warlander tickles Byrg's left arm with
his hit.
*Byrg* pounds a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's left arm into bloody fragments!
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not
aided. <--- dammit too late to save my poor horsie

You are a 325 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 11.5 lbs and wearing 74.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 155, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > gasp
You gasp in astonishment.

g
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Byrg* pounds a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's body into
bloody fragments!
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's death cry.
You get iron horseshoes from the corpse of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You get a high-cantled saddle from the corpse of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You get a bridle made of leather from the corpse of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Byrg* pounds your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Wounded > west
south
The corpse of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander seems to be empty.

Some helter-skelter running (this is so bad when I look at it, I should really d/line etc more)


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > south
south

*Byrg* has arrived from the north.

west
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Byrg* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Byrg* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Byrg* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Byrg* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Byrg* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
west
west<-- all stacked spams, so faster link people get to spam ahead and block - see how UNFAIR this game is if you want to talk about unfair :p
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ] <-- Yikesy
*Byrg* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Byrg* pounds your right foot hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Byrg: Wounded > f <--- this could have been the end, I knew I was dismounted and that I didn't close the door or enter a U d/line

You assume The Falling Leaf, slashing *Byrg*'s body.
The blighted tree barely hits your left arm.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Byrg* pounds your left leg hard.

west
west
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Byrg: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ] <-- realy lucky on the flee here
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

More running about and then I decided to see if my fairly unsubtle plan might work so I pretend to be 'haggy' at bush (haha!) and see if that works

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
south
south
south
Entering
the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

south
south
*
R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A flock of ravens has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A flock of ravens has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] <-- Btw assuming you can see tracks of mob etc
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l w
notice
#alias o open bush;#alias p close bush;#alias kn knock bush;#alias unl unlock bush;#alias lo lock bush;
Aliased 'o' to: open bush
Aliased 'p' to: close bush
Aliased 'kn' to: knock bush
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock bush
Aliased 'lo' to: lock bush
The bush is open.

look
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You have 241(414) hit and 112(146) movement points.
You have scored 98466267 experience points and 1841 quest points.
You need 33733 exp to level and 1159 qp to rank.
You have amassed 10 Turn points to date.
You have played 66 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Byrg* pounds your left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Battered >
You slash *Byrg*'s body.
*Byrg* pounds your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Battered > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

Rest is the OP log. It was just a plan that worked out for me in terms of getting you into the door. Either way the whole pk I thought was a bit confusing and lots of funny. Even at the end when I messaged Ahnvari (who could have come in at any point btw - but she didn't while I was alive) to say I had died - I assumed she would be chasing/pking you Blight or keep and you would be laughing at us for trying.

Either way, my plan worked and but for my door-fighting inexperience I would have slain you myself. On the other hand, you won and also you got your eq back, so I think it's a good ending overall. A hundred wotmudders will say that you died in pk and shouldn't cry, but I will say that unless there was literally no time to unzerk and walk out the door before she showed up, it was fair 1v1 because I was already dead.

Post Reply