out of nowhere

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
isabel
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

out of nowhere

Post by isabel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:40 am

Most of Light Side has perished, and DS must be gear sorting, but the battle must go on!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > yell whyyy nooo peeekayy

A forest trolloc bellows 'J` ZOy UXjV fA ux`ta ]jB gJ EaJtHPW UNW Xorh eDEU\ dONYh G@J kw
jvu PynQNJ`U by AR_ hOevlGB? ak@Z vlN]_'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You bellow 'whyyy nooo peeekayy'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > yell south blight!
notice
You bellow 'south blight!'

south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
south
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > west
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

....

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A wrapped parcel full of food lies here on the ground. [40]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
notice
look
x
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > `
stat
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is weary.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 168, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 27
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
look
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > time
It is 3 o'clock pm, on the 22nd day of the month of Aine, year 1325.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
Forums: wotmod.org Wiki: wotmud.wikia.com Web client: writtenrealms.com/wot/

(Server: Thu Feb 6 01:23:44 2020 EST, last rebooted 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.

ALT TAB DISCUSSING THE PREVIOUS PK ON DISCORD

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *Bollix* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!


* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bollix: Healthy > `
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is weary.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bollix: Healthy > gasp
bash

*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bollix: Healthy > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through
the area.
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.
*Bollix* pierces your left leg.
You gasp in astonishment.
*Bollix* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar on
z
You narrate 'on' <-- No one is nearby, but part of a successful campaign against the Shadow is GOOD PUBLICITY

stat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > bash
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 168, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 27
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy >
*Bollix* barely pierces your head.
*Bollix* leaves north.

-=+*nar bollix 1s ent
z
*+change mood brave
stat
Cancelled.
You narrate 'bollix 1s ent'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy >
*Bollix* pierces your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > bash
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > *Bollix* tickles your body with his pierce.
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he parries successfully.
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > -
*Bollix* tastes a little bit of a large slab of meat.

=
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

+*
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=-
*Bollix* barely pierces your body.
*Bollix* leaves north.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l dark
z
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Bollix* pierces your body.

look
z
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Bollix* is here, fighting YOU!
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > l dark
bash

Bollix is in excellent condition.

*Bollix* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield (used)
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots (used)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy >
*Bollix* barely pierces your left leg.

-=+*
*Bollix* barely pierces your left leg.

*
*Bollix* looks at you.

+=- -=
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.
*Bollix* barely pierces your right leg.
As *Bollix* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > cringe

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > bash
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he parries successfully.
*Bollix* pierces your body.
You cringe in terror. <-- Expecting all or some of the big names sitting in RK to show up anytime!!!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > -=+**+=-
*Bollix* pierces your body.

-=
As *Bollix* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f

*Bollix* pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > west
west
west
west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

south
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

north
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > west
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > west
west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A wrapped parcel full of food lies here on the ground. [40]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
An embossed leather water flask lies forgotten here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > west
south
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
change mood brave
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > `
stat
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is tiring.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
stat
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > look
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z
stat
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > drink well
x
You're not thirsty.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > look
x
stat
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > x
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > nar i might die zerk
z
You narrate 'i might die zerk' <-- My plan is to try to bash when he's a bit lower because more will show up if I zerk too early, but the problem is that bash likely won't land UNLESS I zerk

who
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bollix: Healthy >
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bollix: Healthy > Players
-------
Shiva Hakar <-- Probably still waking up
Lord Rhys the Captain of the Band of the Red Hand [Red Eagle Blademaster, Village
Council] <-- Is in Maradon
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Mistress Liena Midain, Wicked Wisdom of the North [Wisdom] <-- !!!!! :) <3 <3
Zakrha of the Borderlands
Chalinda of Tarabon
Rosaria damane [White Leopards]
Ysabelle Sedai [Green Ajah] <-- Is resting up irl
Rhyse of Shienar
Katherine Renshar, white ribbons tied around her arms {D}
Tiani the Merchant [Kandori Merchants' Guild]

11 players displayed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Bollix: Healthy > bash
-=+*
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=-
*Bollix* leaves north.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > z
stat
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > look
x
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves north.
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he dodges the attack.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he parries successfully.
*Bollix* pierces the ancient tree's branch hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he dodges the attack.
The rain stops.
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
*Bollix* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Bollix.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Bollix.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bollix is in excellent condition.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash

*Bollix* pierces the ancient tree's branch hard.
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to pound *Bollix*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - the ancient tree: Scratched - Bollix: Healthy >
*Bollix* leaves north.

-=+*z
stat
*+look
Cancelled.
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > kill $target$
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.2 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 191, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 22
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > bash
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > You try to pound *Bollix*, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Bollix* tastes a little bit of a large slab of meat.

=+**+=
*Bollix* mutters to himself in complete disgust.

-
*Bollix* mutters to himself in complete disgust.

-
*Bollix* barely tickles your left foot with his pierce.

=
As *Bollix* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy >
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Healthy > scream
z

The ancient tree hits Bollix's left leg.
Bollix swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Bollix* barely pierces your body.

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Scratched > ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Scratched > -=+**+
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he dodges the attack.
The ancient tree hits Bollix's left arm.
*Bollix* pierces your right arm hard.

=-
*Bollix* pierces your left arm.

-=
Your bash at *Bollix* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Scratched > nar can't land a bash on him unzerked
be
The ancient tree hits Bollix's body.
The ancient tree hits Bollix's body hard.
You pound *Bollix*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You narrate 'can't land a bash on him unzerked'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Hurt > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <-- At this point I decide to roll the dice! Because even if I'm zerk, he'll have to flee out most likely before more can hit, but it's a risk if his plan is basically to get me to zerk and call!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Hurt >
You pound *Bollix*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Wounded >
The ancient tree tickles Bollix's left foot with its hit.
The ancient tree hits Bollix's right arm hard.
You pound *Bollix*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Wounded > bash

The ancient tree hits Bollix's right arm hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he dodges the attack.
*Bollix* barely pierces your body.
You try to pound *Bollix*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Wounded > -=+**
*Bollix* pierces your body.

+=-
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Bollix, but he dodges the attack.
*Bollix* barely pierces your right hand.

-=
Your bash at *Bollix* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Wounded > nar on zerk well!
You narrate 'on zerk well!'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Wounded >
You pound *Bollix*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Battered >
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
The ancient tree hits Bollix's body very hard.
The ancient tree hits Bollix's body very hard.
You pound *Bollix*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Beaten >
Rhys narrates 'on who?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bollix: Beaten >
The ancient tree hits Bollix's left leg.
The ancient tree hits Bollix's body hard.
You pound *Bollix*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Bollix* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Bollix*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Bollix* is dead! R.I.P. <--- !!!!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bollix*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > nar bollix
You narrate 'bollix'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > nar rip
change mood brave
You narrate 'rip'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't. <-- Safety first!!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

g
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > sca
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Rhys narrates 'nice'
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit
points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > south
west
west
notice
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Bollix.
You get eighteen gold crowns from the corpse of Bollix.
You get twelve copper pennys from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a cup of thick syrup from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a tooled leather belt from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Bollix.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Bollix.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full
> You stop using Whack,
the hastily-hammered
club of fallen
warriors.
Ysabelle narrates
'!!!!!'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to quietly draw
Kaching, the lost
Stooping Hawk kitchen
knife from an earthen
brown mantle.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full
> You lean over and
sever the bloody head
from the corpse of
Bollix.
Liena narrates 'yay!'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You swing Kaching, the lost Stooping
Hawk kitchen knife smoothly, Folding the Fan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > south
You wield Whack, the hastily-hammered club of fallen warriors with both hands.

Post Reply