Fun pk!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
antoine
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Fun pk!

Post by antoine » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Fight Starts at Ragan Gap after I got ping-ponged around downer and my fleelag was up.

A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ++up++
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A raven is here flying around.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

say fleelagged
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill dark
bash
You say 'fleelagged'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l

Isabel narrates 'h was orch ent'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l isabel
Bragar narrates 'On this day, I now declare Isabel, First of her name, Leader of the North, Breaker of Trollocs, a Gleewoman '

Isabel has some small wounds and bruises.

Isabel is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a dark blue tasseled spear
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ++up++
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > say lets ht
You say 'lets ht'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Isabel says 'able to pk?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Isabel nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > u
kill dark
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Isabel has arrived from below, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

- ing - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w

The clouds disappear.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > cm

Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > bash
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* ong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
kill dark
bash
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the west.
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

- ong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* tries to strike Isabel, but she parries successfully.


As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! --- Come on Bash, don't fail me now!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded > cm

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded > st
kill dark
bash
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded > You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded > You do the best you can!

= ong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*! -- He likes me, he really likes me!!!

=
Isabel clambers to her feet.


As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! - Thinking I should of stopped rolling after this one.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded > cmw
f

*Mikhan* tries to strike Isabel, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Isabel: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!el: Hurt - Mikhan: Wounded >

nar ouch
You flee head over heels.
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
You narrate 'ouch'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Isabel narrates 'dont get low' TOO LATE :)

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
cm
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar am beat
You narrate 'am beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > l
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A brown sack has been left here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* strikes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > CRIT... One weave away. Let's go to a place he can't 1-shot me.
Isabel has arrived from above, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > f
w
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > cmw

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*! - Not positive how I survived this. Was it cold?!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
You panic and attempt to flee!khan: Wounded >

w
w

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

w

Ragan tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.


*Mikhan* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

n
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
s
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Small Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar 1s crossing
kill dark
You narrate '1s crossing' - Communicate to my teammate, ie meatshield when she gets here! :)

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
kill dark
kill dark
[score ]
You have 17(405) hit and 110(155) movement points.
You have scored 104380529 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4119471 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > cmw
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > kill dark
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > *Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > nar on
kill dark
bash
You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > You do the best you can!

l ring - Mikhan: Wounded >
Cancelled.
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
*Mikhan* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
Mikhan assumes an offensive striking posture.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > kill dark

*Mikhan* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > *Mikhan* misses a kick at your groin, you breathe lighter now...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
A blighted deer has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander. YES! GAME ON!
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > nar come
You narrate 'come'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Wounded > bash

*Mikhan* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

f ring - Mikhan: Wounded >
-s
=kill dark
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!

bash

*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
n

Isabel narrates 'let me bnuff' --- Yes ma'am!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > bash
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

ring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded >
A blighted deer leaves north.
*Mikhan* tries to strike Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

-
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

-
Mikhan assumes an offensive striking posture.


Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! - probably should of fled off again here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Hurt > f
s
kill dark
bash
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
By the Large Stone
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
n
kill dark
bash
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You slash *Mikhan*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded >
You slash *Mikhan*'s body extremely hard.
Isabel strikes *Mikhan*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded > cm

Isabel narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded >
You slash *Mikhan*'s body extremely hard.
Isabel strikes *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered > bash

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

ring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
Mikhan assumes a defensive striking posture.

*
*Mikhan* tries to strike Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!


As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > st
You are already standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
[score ]
You have 17(405) hit and 114(155) movement points.
You have scored 104382351 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4117649 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar hehe 17 hp
You narrate 'hehe 17 hp'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
[score ]
You have 17(405) hit and 114(155) movement points.
You have scored 104382351 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4117649 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
[score ]
You have 17(405) hit and 114(155) movement points.
You have scored 104382351 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4117649 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > stat

*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Mikhan* strikes Isabel's left arm hard.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You are a 349 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 172, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
= ring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
[score ]
You have 30(405) hit and 114(155) movement points.
You have scored 104382351 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4117649 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > stat
You are a 349 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 172, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
[score ]
You have 30(405) hit and 114(155) movement points.
You have scored 104382351 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4117649 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
bash
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!ratched - Mikhan: Battered >

*
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.


*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

-
You intercept *Mikhan*'s attack on your mount.
*Mikhan* strikes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > rem sword
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You stop using a shining silver plated sword. - Thinking i could throw axe at him here. my alias was jacked up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You intercept *Mikhan*'s attack on your mount.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered >
You try to quietly draw a rusty dagger from a bright red robe.
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > draw axe

*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > You are already wielding a weapon!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > throw
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You can't throw that!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Isabel clambers to her feet.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* tries to strike Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > she
draw axe

Isabel sends *Mikhan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You sheath a rusty dagger into a bright red robe.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You try to quietly draw a copper headed throwing axe from a silver Kandori wristcuff.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Mikhan*'s body hard.

st
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered > kill dark
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered > You do the best you can!

cm
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A blighted deer has arrived from the north.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > throw mikhan
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick for you to be able to aim properly!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
A blighted deer leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel narrates 'hp?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > st
kill dark
You are already standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > she
You sheath a copper headed throwing axe into a silver Kandori wristcuff.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > wield sword
You wield a shining silver plated sword.

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > stat
You are a 349 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 172, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > ss
[score ]
You have 34(405) hit and 131(155) movement points.
You have scored 104382703 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4117297 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > nar 34
You narrate '34'

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > cm
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

stat
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
You are a 349 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 172, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Isabel can't seem to regain control of herself.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Isabel can't seem to regain control of herself.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
You slash *Mikhan*'s body very hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Isabel: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered > cm
bash
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
You are a 349 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 172, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > yell had 17 :P

Isabel leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You bellow 'had 17 :P' --- try to stay bait here! let em know you are close to death!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.


Deleted a ton of spam k dark/look here... habits...

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar beat now
You narrate 'beat now' Keep communicating.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > ss
[score ]
You have 62(405) hit and 147(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A raven is here flying around.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > ss
[score ]
You have 62(405) hit and 147(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Isabel narrates 'nod'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > weat
The temperature is about 50 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a breezy wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Isabel leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
A lynx leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

More spam deleting

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > say my alias was jacked for projectile

Isabel says 'might shoot you :P'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You say 'my alias was jacked for projectile'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > snif
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > ss
[score ]
You have 90(405) hit and 155(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nar heh.
You narrate 'heh.'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > ss
l
[score ]
You have 90(405) hit and 155(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > ss
[score ]
You have 90(405) hit and 155(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - By the Apple Trees
Antoine - A Narrow Trail

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > ss
[score ]
You have 90(405) hit and 155(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

More deleting of spam.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > say he here?
You say 'he here?' Here i'm thinking i'll move in and out and hit away from no-channel. don't take a weave!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > ss
[score ]
You have 90(405) hit and 155(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l

Isabel says 'not seeeing'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > cmw
l
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Isabel says 'but not vblight'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

st
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You are already standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nod
l
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > cm
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > ss
[score ]
You have 104(405) hit and 155(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nar 104. may be able to take a weave
You narrate '104. may be able to take a weave' Let's do this!!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Isabel has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > stat
You are a 349 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 181.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 172, Dodging bonus: 82, Parrying bonus: 122
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 69% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel narrates 'is wound'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nar nod
You narrate 'nod'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel strokes her chin thoughtfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l isabel
Bragar narrates 'On this day, I now declare Isabel, First of her name, Leader of the North, Breaker of Trollocs, a Gleewoman '

Isabel has a few scratches.

Isabel is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a dark blue tasseled spear
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel narrates 'dont' stay for weaves' - Exactly what I was thinking! :)

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nar bt spear bashing is amazing.
You narrate 'bt spear bashing is amazing.'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel says 'flee out of timer'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'NB cBUPD VC Njpgm ?bJQ LjqP gCIse`H'
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'AO`RmCf bpb yrKX oX ^Qnr'
Isabel narrates 'i'll bash'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Isabel leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > st
You are already standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > st
You are already standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > n
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark

*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > bash
A strong trolloc barely pounds Isabel's left leg.
You do the best you can!

-cmw - Mikhan: Wounded >
=
Isabel strikes a strong trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A strong trolloc barely pounds Isabel's body.
*Mikhan* strikes your body very hard.

f
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
kill dark
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > f

Isabel narrates 'haha 1 pulse on charge'

You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >


You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
A strong trolloc tickles your body with his pound.
You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Isabel leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > nar ha
You narrate 'ha'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > f
s
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is here, fighting a strong trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A strong trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar my bad
You narrate 'my bad'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > ss
[score ]
You have 111(405) hit and 149(155) movement points.
You have scored 104383144 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4116856 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 6 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > cm
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
kill dark
bash
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

- Mikhan: Wounded >
A strong trolloc barely pounds your body.
A lynx leaves north.

=cmw
f
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >


A strong trolloc barely pounds your left foot.


You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > l

*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
Path to the Old Monastery
This path looks very old and is well hidden from the world by the forest.
The big holes in the road indicate that it hasn't been used for a long
time. Grass and even young trees have begun to grow on it. Here and there
some scattered stones tell a story about a paved road, now long forgotten
by the outside world. The path continue to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
*Mikhan* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
kill dark
By the Deserted Well --- Let's try here! One bash for the heck of it!
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > cm
bash
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

= - Mikhan: Wounded >
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling! - YES!!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
Isabel has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander. - GREAT TIMING!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
The ancient tree hits Mikhan's body hard.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree hits Mikhan's body.
The ancient tree barely hits Mikhan's left leg.
You slash *Mikhan*'s body extremely hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Battered > nar trees bashed

*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You narrate 'trees bashed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > l
kill dark
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A large stone well is here.
Lady Isabel of Fal Dara is Minding the Gap is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

cm
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Battered >
Isabel tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Battered > bash
-
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*! oomf - Let this bash land, or i may be dead!

=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling! Bingo, right in the blow-hole!!! (Norbit reference! Great movie. Watch it!)
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Battered >
Isabel strikes *Mikhan*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree hits Mikhan's body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You slash *Mikhan*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Beaten > rem sword
da
throw mikhan
You stop using a shining silver plated sword. - Was thinking he may flee out, let's throw the projectile at him!!!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Beaten > The ancient tree tries to hit Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree hits Mikhan's body hard.
Isabel strikes *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
You try to quietly draw a rusty dagger from a bright red robe.
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
[draw axe]
You are already wielding a weapon!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Critical > You can't throw that!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Critical >
Isabel strikes *Mikhan*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P. --- Win!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > nar woo!
You narrate 'woo!'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Isabel narrates 'nice'

Rig
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fun pk!

Post by Rig » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:07 pm

R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Isabel* sends Kultunk sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You stab *Isabel*'s left leg hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
You try to stab *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
*Isabel* strikes Kultunk's body hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
You stab *Isabel*'s head.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
You try to stab *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched > h.human is now your primary target!

Kultunk starts following you.

rsting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
You stab *Isabel*'s body hard.
*ISABEL* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched > time

*Isabel* strikes Kultunk's right foot hard.
Kultunk slashes *Isabel*'s body very hard.

group all
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt >
*Antoine* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt >
*Isabel* strikes Kultunk's body hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt >
*Isabel* strikes Kultunk's body.
Kultunk slashes *Isabel*'s right arm very hard.
*Antoine* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt >
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt > f
cha mood wimpy
It is 6 o'clock am, on the 5th day of the month of Saven, year 1326.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
Forums: wotmod.org Wiki: wotmud.wikia.com Web client: writtenrealms.com/wot/

(Server: Wed Feb 12 23:04:31 2020 EST, last rebooted 23 hours, 1 minute ago)

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt > Kultunk is now a member of your group.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt > *Antoine* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab *Isabel*'s head.
*Isabel* strikes Kultunk's left leg.
Kultunk slashes *Isabel*'s body hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kultunk: Hurt - Isabel: Hurt > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Antoine: Critical >
You stab *Antoine*'s left arm hard.
Kultunk tries to slash *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Antoine: Critical > cha mood brave

You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Antoine: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave

rsting MV:Fresh - Antoine: Critical >
*ANTOINE* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Antoine: Critical >
*Antoine* slashes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Kultunk slashes *Isabel*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Antoine: Critical > n
w
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Dhela is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A lantern has been left here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Good fun until then. Go and firetruck yourselves. Have a happy wotmud! (:

antoine
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Fun pk!

Post by antoine » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:25 pm

Sucks man. Was good fun for sure! Sorry how the ending went.

isabel
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fun pk!

Post by isabel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:30 pm

This was our side (can scroll down to the last bit)

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > In the Foothills
The Mountains of Dhoom jut into the sky to the north, past the rocky hills.
A wide path cuts through the hills to the east, leading to Tarwin's Gap,
while in other directions more hills can be seen. The air, which carries a
hint of the chilly mountain wind, is thick with the stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In the Foothills
Antoine - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > k rat
You strike a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Variable 'target1' is set to: dark
Your target is now set to dark.
a dark
east
south
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

look
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > x
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt of the road attest to the hard use it has seen. Hills
rise up over the path to either side, casting shadows onto the scrub. Black
granite peaks claw the north sky, while the forest lies to the south. The
air bears a hint of the Blight's stench, carried by the cold mountain winds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Rig has some small wounds and bruises.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > smile

*Rig* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* stabs Antoine's body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > You smile happily.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > z
bash
Antoine sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You strike *Rig*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded > They already seem to be
stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
You strike *Rig*'s right foot hard.
Antoine barely slashes *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
Antoine giggles.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded > l rig

Rig has quite a few wounds.

*Rig* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a strand of bleached horned skulls
<worn about body> an inky black cloak (used)
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> the glazed katars of Mondoran
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded > fol antoine
You now follow Antoine.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
You strike *Rig*'s right foot hard.
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s left leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
*Rig* looks at you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded > say we will slay you!

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Wounded - Rig: Wounded >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > bash
You say 'we will slay you!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bash who?

kill $target$
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You are now a member of Antoine's group.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > stat
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

kill $target$
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 49.5 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 62, Parrying bonus: 186
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 75 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded > l e

You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins Rig's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Rig* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded > Antoine slashes *Rig*'s right arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
A myrddraal tries to slash Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush Antoine, but he parries successfully.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
You strike *Rig*'s left arm very hard.
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
Antoine sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=+*kill $target$
kill $target$
*Cancelled.
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s left arm very hard.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Antoine's body with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's right leg.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded > Variable 'target1' is set to: rig
Your target is now set to rig.
a rig

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


look
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt, leading north and south, attests to the hard use that
the road has been subjected to. To the north, the road leads towards Tarwin's
Gap, glimpsed as a cleft in the immense granite wall past the hills. The only
thing that can be seen to either side is the distinctly uninviting foliage of
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Antoine.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting Antoine.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Antoine.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s head.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's left leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles Antoine's right hand with his crush.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Antoine's left leg.
You strike *Rig*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Antoine's left foot.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's left arm.
You strike *Rig*'s head hard.
*Rig* stabs Antoine's body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Rig: Battered > bash

Antoine sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Rig: Battered > They already seem to be
stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Rig: Battered >
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s left arm.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes Antoine's body.
You strike *Rig*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Rig: Battered >
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Rig: Battered >
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s right arm very hard.
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's left arm.
You strike *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Battered - Rig: Battered >
A myrddraal slashes Antoine's left arm hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's body.
Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes Antoine's right arm.
Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!
You strike *Rig*'s head hard.

look
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Battered >
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Battered > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt, leading north and south, attests to the hard use that
the road has been subjected to. To the north, the road leads towards Tarwin's
Gap, glimpsed as a cleft in the immense granite wall past the hills. The only
thing that can be seen to either side is the distinctly uninviting foliage of
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Battered > nar let me buff

Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Battered >
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Beaten > bash

Antoine slashes *Rig*'s left foot hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins Rig's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You strike *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Beaten > You narrate 'let me buff'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rig: Beaten > Shadows begin to stretch outward from *Rig*!

Antoine's light flickers wildly then burns out!

Your light flickers wildly then burns out!

-=+*
*someone* giggles.

*+=li
-
Someone hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Someone slashes someone's body.
Someone crushes your body.
Someone crushes someone's body.
*someone* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*someone* stabs your left leg hard.

-Cancelled.
*someone* hisses 'time to die'
You stop using a mirrored lantern.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > Someone leaves west riding a warhorse.
You drop a mirrored lantern.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > You get a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

o R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > say you jerk
look
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rig* stabs your body hard.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You say 'you jerk'

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > bash
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt, leading north and south, attests to the hard use that
the road has been subjected to. To the north, the road leads towards Tarwin's
Gap, glimpsed as a cleft in the immense granite wall past the hills. The only
thing that can be seen to either side is the distinctly uninviting foliage of
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f
-Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Kno'mon trolloc: Healthy > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
north
x
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x

A rat starts following you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

k rat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A rat stops following you.
You strike a rat's right paw into bloody fragments!
A rat is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a rat: Incapacitated > look
where
x

You strike a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Entering the Gap

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
#alias o open bush;#alias p close bush;#alias kn knock bush;#alias unl unlock bush;#alias lo lock bush;
Aliased 'o' to: open bush
Aliased 'p' to: close bush
Aliased 'kn' to: knock bush
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock bush
Aliased 'lo' to: lock bush
The bush is closed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
ts
Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Entering the Gap

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a shadow stallion leaving north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > ts
-=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious recent tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a shadow stallion leaving north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
x
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
where
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In the Foothills
The Mountains of Dhoom jut into the sky to the north, past the rocky hills.
A wide path cuts through the hills to the east, leading to Tarwin's Gap,
while in other directions more hills can be seen. The air, which carries a
hint of the chilly mountain wind, is thick with the stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In the Foothills

ts
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving south.
Some obvious recent tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Antoine narrates 'he
using'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar are ok?
south
You narrate 'are ok?'

south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south
south
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - By the Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Antoine narrates 'yeah'
In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W
]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.

ts
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > -=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a shadow stallion leaving east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
south
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Antoine - A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Isabel - Road to Tarwin's Gap

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
west
south
west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
south
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
east
Antoine narrates 'am
commie'
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S
]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > east
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > east
east
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
south
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine narrates 'lol
darken'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
look
x
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar is n of choke
north
You narrate 'is n of choke'

north
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > north
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > `
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is weary.

west
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > exa pack
west
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
a large number of gold crowns (33)
nineteen copper pennys
a cup of thick syrup
a vial filled with a dark red liquid
a package of dried rations
a leather water flask
a stable ticket
a thin vial of yellow fluid
[2] a mirrored lantern
[4] a bubbling draught
a strange fruit

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Winding Road
Antoine - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > stat
look
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 49.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 62, Parrying bonus: 186
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 75 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

north
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
A streambed once trickled across this path bringing rainfall from the hill
to the north. The streambed heads southeastward towards a stand of trees
between two smaller hills. Rocks have been built up across the streambed, a
sign of times past when the stream once required a ford to pass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > yell You cannot stop the light
You bellow 'You cannot stop the light'

west
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > x
look
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Road by the Ravine
Forced on its route between the cliff to the east and the ravine to the
west the road heads northward approaching a makeshift bridge. To the south
the road continues to hug the cliff's edge.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > north
north
x
look
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > `
A Makeshift Bridge
The northern section of the bridge completes the passage across the ravine.
The ravine is dry itself, only filling during heavy rainfalls for any
period of time before the heat of the nearby blight evaporates what little
water falls.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
north
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
where
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Road by the Ravine
A deep and dry ravine lies to the west while the road departs to the east
towards the northern point of a hill that lies in the distance. A bridge
spans the bredth of the ravine further to the south. Far to the northeast a
forest consumes the road as it heads northeasterly.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

east
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Road by the Ravine
Antoine - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > north
east
east
Antoine narrates 'am
crit commie'
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W
]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls
angrily about him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
x
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits to the west and south around a large hill with sheer cliffs
on all sides as if the earth decided to suddenly thrust itself upwards from
the core. The road appears more paved to the west while to the south a
thinner earthen road shadows the hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

ts
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > -=+
Someone bellows 'i can!'
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a shadow stallion leaving north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
west
west
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

south
west
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar coming
south
south
You narrate 'coming'

south
south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > east
east
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > east
east
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
south
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
south
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Dhela narrates 'Do you
need assistance.'
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh
lies abandoned on the
ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh
lies abandoned on the
ground.
A gory tuft of flesh
lies abandoned on the
ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh
lies abandoned on the
ground.
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
A darkfriend trooper
stands here.
A darkfriend trooper
stands here.
A darkfriend leader
stands here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

south
south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > up
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice
look
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > `
look
stat
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is weary.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [3]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine narrates
'hitting'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You are a 326 year old female
human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 49.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 62, Parrying bonus: 186
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 75 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine leaves down riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine tries to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Rig* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar horse weary
z

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You narrate 'horse weary'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bash who?

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 49.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 62, Parrying bonus: 186
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 75 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > `
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine narrates 'ok'
A warhorse is in
excellent condition.
A warhorse is weary.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
*Rig* is here, fighting Antoine, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
You strike *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Battered > bash
-=+**
Antoine sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+=- -=
You strike *Rig*'s right arm very hard.
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s left arm.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > nar nice bashing

You strike *Rig*'s body.
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > You narrate 'nice bashing'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > bash

Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

-=+**+
Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.


=- north
kill $target$
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > north
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
north
A Winding Road
The road here winds east and south, maintaining its path to and from
Tarwin's Gap and the northlands. A sickly heat radiates from the west,
originating in the corrupted vegetation. To the south, a ruined watchtower
can be seen, its burned husk standing stolidly on a small hill.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar am 1w shivs
k rat
You narrate 'am 1w shivs'

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
You strike a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine narrates 'trees
bashed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Shadowing a Road
The grass here has been trampled into an unrecognizable muck. Travelers, in
their hurry to and from Fal Dara, often over-run the turn in the winding
road, and pass through here. Directly to the south, a watchtower can be
seen upon the hill in the same direction. The strong scent of decay is in
the cold northern wind.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Shadowing a Road
Antoine - Shadowing a Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Shienaran scout stops using a torch.

east
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Antoine.
A shivering tree is here, fighting Antoine.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You strike *Rig*'s left leg very hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Critical >
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$

Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine slashes a shivering tree's branch into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tickles Antoine's body with its hit.
A shivering tree tries to hit Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
where
A Winding Road
The road is in good condition here, with many signs of work. The sides of
the road are kept clear of debris, and the wagon ruts are smoothed over. To
the east, the road forks around the hill to the south. A watchtower can be
seen in the distance, standing silent guard over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Winding Road
Antoine - Shadowing a Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine narrates '1w'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > west

The sun rises.

north
kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > bash
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is here, fighting Antoine, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Beaten > Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.

=
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

*kill $target$
*
Antoine has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

+kill $target$
=kill $target$
kill $target$
-kill $target$
Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine leaves west riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > stat
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
You are a 326 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 49.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 62, Parrying bonus: 186
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 75 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$

Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
Antoine gets a rusty dagger from a backpack.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
Antoine gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine quaffs a vial filled with a dark red liquid.
Antoine looks less panicked.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine puts a rusty dagger in a backpack.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > kill $target$
Antoine tries to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > kill $target$
kill $target$
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine narrates
'hitting'
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Antoine.

Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A shivering tree tries to hit Antoine, but he parries
successfully.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
Antoine narrates 'hrm'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > notice

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Antoine slashes a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Strong - a shivering
tree: Scratched >
Antoine narrates 'off'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a shivering tree: Scratched > You stop paying increased
attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a shivering tree: Scratched > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Antoine tries to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
bash
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > *Rig* panics, and attempts to
flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > -=+**+=- -
*Rig* stabs Antoine's body hard.

=
Antoine tries to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* tries to stab Antoine, but he parries successfully.
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > sta

Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.

kill $target$
bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Rig* stabs Antoine's right leg hard.
You stand up.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You strike *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Beaten > -
*Rig* stabs Antoine's right arm hard.

=
Antoine sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- Antoine is low but rolling bashes, so makes sense to maximise damage here since you would stay for another bash potentially

+*kill $target$
kill $target$
*be
+Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Beaten > Antoine slashes *Rig*'s
head hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Critical >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the south. <-- This walking in here after I had over committed to me means we can call for backup

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Antoine: Critical - Rig: Critical > nar zerked

*Rig* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Kultunk* tries to slash Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You narrate 'zerked'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > south
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries
successfully.
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
The day has begun.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with
it!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >
Antoine narrates 'off it'
*Rig* leaves east riding
a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > nar dhela
*Kultunk* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You narrate 'dhela' <-- We didn't call her sooner because the 2v1 was fun, but at this point it made sense to call since otherwise we lose here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong
- Kultunk: Healthy >
Antoine narrates 'doh'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kultunk: Healthy > nar need you 1w shivs <-- Also you'r the obvious target because you are low, unlike healthy KT

Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kultunk: Healthy >
Antoine slashes *Kultunk*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched > You narrate 'need you 1w shivs'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched >
You strike *Kultunk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched > bash

You strike *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched >
*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched > bash

Antoine sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched >
Antoine slashes *Kultunk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched >
*Rig* stabs Antoine's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched >
Dhela narrates 'ok'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk:
Scratched >
Antoine panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched >
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched > nar stay safe antoine
bash
Cancelled.
You narrate 'stay safe antoine' <-- I didn't want him staying in just because I was zerk on both of you

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Scratched > -=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kultunk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Rig* stabs your left leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > nar weave rig, he crit
You narrate 'weave rig, he crit' <-- Target bashing you for this reason

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You strike *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > bash rig

*Rig* stabs your head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > -=+*
*Rig* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*+=-
*Kultunk* now follows *Rig*.

-=
*Rig* stabs your body hard.
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > nar bashed

You strike *Kultunk*'s right foot hard.
*Kultunk* slashes your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > You narrate 'bashed'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
You strike *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
You strike *Kultunk*'s body.
*Kultunk* slashes your right arm very hard.
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s body.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
Kultunk assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > bash rig

*Kultunk* is now a member of *Rig*'s group.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > Antoine tries to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* stabs your head.
You strike *Kultunk*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* slashes your body hard.

-=+**+=- -
*Rig* stabs Antoine's left arm hard.
*Kultunk* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

=
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > sta

Antoine sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Antoine slashes *Rig*'s right hand.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kultunk* slashes your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > bash

Dhela unleashes a fireball at *Rig*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > -=g
+
Antoine narrates 'bashed
crit'

kill $target$
bash
*
Antoine gets a pair of
lissome leather boots
with metal capped toes
from the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a set of
riveted chainmail
leggings from the corpse
of Rig.
Antoine gets a water
skin from the corpse of
Rig.
Antoine gets a small
purse from the corpse of
Rig.
Antoine gets a belt with
a buckle of cuendillar
from the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets the glazed
katars of Mondoran from
the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a jeweled
wristcuff from the
corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a jeweled
wristcuff from the
corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a sturdy
pair of full leather
gauntlets from the
corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a pair of
riveted chainmail
sleeves from the corpse
of Rig.
Antoine gets an inky
black cloak from the
corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a shirt of
overlapping black scales
from the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a strand of
bleached horned skulls
from the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a silver
medallion from the
corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a rimmed
round helmet from the
corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a gold ring
from the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets a gold ring
from the corpse of Rig.
Antoine gets an oilstone
from the corpse of Rig.

Cancelled.
Beads of cold sweat
emerge from Antoine's
face!
Antoine doesn't seem to
look well as he turns
pale.
Antoine barely tickles
*Kultunk*'s head with
his slash.
Dhela narrates 'dead.'
The corpse of Rig seems
to be empty.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt > Antoine doesn't seem to look well as he turns
pale.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kultunk: Hurt >
Dhela strikes *Kultunk*'s body.

-=+*
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Kultunk* leaves south.

*+=- change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
Antoine doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
You try to calm down, but can't.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > aw
sc
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You have 322(414) hit and 142(158) movement points.
You have scored 103365002 experience points and 1966 quest points.
You need 134998 exp to level and 1034 qp to rank.
You have amassed 20 Turn points to date.
You have played 68 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar drop

Antoine doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
Your blood freezes as you hear Antoine's death cry.
You stop following Antoine.

look
where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
You narrate 'drop'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Shadowing a Road
The grass here has been trampled into an unrecognizable muck. Travelers, in
their hurry to and from Fal Dara, often over-run the turn in the winding
road, and pass through here. Directly to the south, a watchtower can be
seen upon the hill in the same direction. The strong scent of decay is in
the cold northern wind.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Antoine is lying here.
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Lady Dhela Eldros is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dhela - Shadowing a Road
Isabel - Shadowing a Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > sca
You stop using a sleek golden spear.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to quietly draw an ivory-hilted stiletto from an earthen
brown mantle.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of
Antoine.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You swing an ivory-hilted stiletto smoothly, Folding the Fan.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You wield a sleek golden spear with both hands.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > g
drop inky
You get a water skin from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Antoine.
You get the glazed katars of Mondoran from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Antoine.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a strand of bleached horned skulls from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Antoine.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Antoine.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Antoine.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a small leather sheath from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a small leather sheath from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a shining silver plated sword from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Antoine.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
a bright red robe: You can't carry that much weight.
a tunic of finely-crafted chain: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Antoine.
a rimmed round helmet: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a chocolate chip cookie from the corpse of Antoine.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Antoine.

Sorry that you died that way especially after how much fun the pk was - calling Dhela was very situational from our side

Jaster
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Fun pk!

Post by Jaster » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 pm

:(

Rig
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fun pk!

Post by Rig » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:07 am

No problem. All of my pk will consist of 99 fear, 99 darken, and never pking below wounded. The great joy of having a fade is that I can be an annoying piece of dung and vulture everyone and ruin pk all day long, like I should have been doing this whole time.

Benito
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Fun pk!

Post by Benito » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 am

Sucks to die that way, but reverse the situation: Xafelar sneak weaves some crit wolfbrother in Blight, the wolfbrother dies, all the DS would comment how hilarious it is. Rig's fun PK and stuck around low. It didn't work out this time but it has plenty of other times.

Rikkus
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Fun pk!

Post by Rikkus » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:28 am

Sucks to get vultured.
Last edited by Rikkus on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sannil Sandal
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 am

Re: Fun pk!

Post by Sannil Sandal » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:32 am

Edit - Sucks to see it happen to you rig, funny to see someone equate the situation to wolfbrother pk too.

isabel
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fun pk!

Post by isabel » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:07 am

Rig wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:07 am
No problem. All of my pk will consist of 99 fear, 99 darken, and never pking below wounded. The great joy of having a fade is that I can be an annoying piece of dung and vulture everyone and ruin pk all day long, like I should have been doing this whole time.
You know what..now that I think about it, I'm sure I've been vultured like this at LEAST 23904829034 times in the decade I've played while just trying to start up pk. Sometimes it was even intentional!

From now on, I'll make sure from my side that we never chase beyond gap or df choke - maybe I can get BGs to pass some kind of law about it! And anyone with a Tower alt reading this - I will be awarding aqps for logs where you cleverly vulture DS. I'll also prac 99 kick /charge and charge every shadow stallion on my warrior. Who needs gleamer - I can get slow/poison/fear/contagion and randomly show up in pk and make sure it's ruined.

Oh and why even bother leaving malk unless a bonded gaidin + 4 fcs waiting malk for the right time to hit.

I don't know why I spent all these years trying to start up north pk when I could have been doing this kind of stuff !!!

Thank you for these great lessons Rig!

Post Reply