A Search for Blood!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zeeb
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

A Search for Blood!

Postby Zeeb » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:34 pm

A long one v one, fighting Benito around camp. Fight has been going on about 20 minutes since he found me in Fal Dara, and I had dumbly looted a barrel containing a fade shirt - so 15 minutes of him just beating on me with contagion. He didn't know I was contagioned so I believe he thought I was just terrible ;)


* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Benito: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Benito: Beaten > [backstab benito]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Benito: Beaten > f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

sco

You dodge a bash from *Benito* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


def
ff
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
Clumps of grass grow short an thick in the rich soil of the forest. Tall trees
with thin trunks dot the land, giving a clear view of the open sky between
their branches. Off to the east, a small, dirt path runs through the
forestland. All around, the thin woodland dominates the landscape for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here. <--- my buddy has fallen!
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
Thinning Woods
A large rock lies here, with a tree seemingly growing out of the top of it.
Exposed roots snake down the side of the rock into the earth. Large bushes grow
all aroung the large rock, and small flowers add color to the green
environment. The lush woodland thins out to the west and to the south, but to
the north, the forest becomes thicker, but also appears to start dieing slowly.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 37(384) hit and 24(244) movement points. (this won't survive a bash!)

You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 192 hit points.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n
w
A Dead Forest
Tall trees grow thickly together, their yellow leaves falling together and
creating large piles on the ground. To the south, the woods begin to thin out,
the trees becoming more spread apart and taking on a greener appearance. Small
flowers and dry bushes grow amongst the dying trees that spread out to the
north, west, and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

w
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
A Dead Forest
Small bushes with dried branches crowd around tiny flowers, trying to grow
inbetween the tall trees that dominate the forest. The trees sickly yellow and
brown leaves gently fall to the ground. To the south, the trees begin to spread
apart as the forest thins out. The dying forest stretches out for miles to the
north, east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is here, watching.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Dead Forest
The trunk of a fallen tree lies across the ground. Small insects crawl in and
out of the rotting trunk. Tall trees block out the sky, and their dying leaves
float gently to the ground, piling up around their trunks. To the south, the
woods begin to think out, and the trees' leaves become greener.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

s
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Thinning Woods
Tall trees rise high above the soft ground. Piles of mulch give off a
sickly-sweet smell of decay. Small bushes and shrubs grow thick between the
trees. To the north, the forest takes on a yellow appearance as the plants
begin to die out. To the south, east, and west, the sparse woodland expands out
as far as the eye can see.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
w
w
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are thirsty. <------ oh shit!
Thinning Woods
The leafy, green trees of the forest grow straight and tall here. All around
the trees, a variety of bushes and shrubs inhabit the rich soil. Little flowers
bully their way through the branches of the bushes for thier chance at survival
in the forest. A warm, light smell of decaying leaves and branches permeates
through the thin forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
w
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > w
sco
Tower Entrance
The entrance of the tower is very dark, and your light shows you the signs
of abandonment that are all over the place. Your feet leave footprints in
the thick dust as you walk around the room. However, you get the feeling
that this tower is not nearly as abandoned as it looks. There are stairs
leading up into the gloomy darkness.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
East: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Up: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 50(384) hit and 38(244) movement points. <regained a little but the priority is finding some blood!

You are standing.
You are thirsty.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > i
You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh

eq
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are using:
<worn on finger> a beautifully worked great serpent ring
<worn on finger> a beautifully worked great serpent ring
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> a dark riding cape of mottled brown
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on belt> a bunch of fireworks
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > exa pack
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
a shirt of overlapping black scales
a wealth of gold crowns (137)
a bright red robe
[2] a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a thin vial of yellow fluid
[3] a bubbling draught
twelve copper pennys

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > ds
[drink skin]
It's empty.

ds
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [drink skin]
It's empty.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > exa pack
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
a shirt of overlapping black scales
a wealth of gold crowns (137)
a bright red robe
[2] a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a thin vial of yellow fluid
[3] a bubbling draught
twelve copper pennys

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > g
Get what?

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > rem skin
ds
You stop using a water skin.

ds
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [drink skin]
It's empty.

ww
o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [drink skin]
It's empty.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Tower Entrance
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

yup, no blood ....


o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > l
Tower Entrance
The entrance of the tower is very dark, and your light shows you the signs
of abandonment that are all over the place. Your feet leave footprints in
the thick dust as you walk around the room. However, you get the feeling
that this tower is not nearly as abandoned as it looks. There are stairs
leading up into the gloomy darkness.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
East: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Up: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > scan e
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > l
Tower Entrance
The entrance of the tower is very dark, and your light shows you the signs
of abandonment that are all over the place. Your feet leave footprints in
the thick dust as you walk around the room. However, you get the feeling
that this tower is not nearly as abandoned as it looks. There are stairs
leading up into the gloomy darkness.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
East: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Up: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

o S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
0
0
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.

[k human]
They aren't here.


o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > ww
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - In Front Of The Dark Tower
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

Debating if I want to try to make it out of camp for some blood...

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a beautifully worked great serpent ring
<worn on finger> a beautifully worked great serpent ring
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> a dark riding cape of mottled brown
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a bunch of fireworks
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > s
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > s
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

ex
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Obvious exits:
North - A Trolloc Camp
East - Outside A Trolloc Camp

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
ex
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood. <------ I'm howling for blood too!

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Obvious exits:
North - Nearing A Trolloc Camp
West - A Trolloc Camp

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > back wolfish
You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <---- really worried about benito coming in and wolfish trolloc getting an assist

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched > f
s
e

A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

h
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a wolfish trolloc: Scratched > back wolfish

A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee! wolfish trolloc: Scratched >


A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


A wolfish trolloc makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in its back!
A wolfish trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a wolfish trolloc's death cry.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > bc
eat limb
fs
ds
ds
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [butcher corpse]
You pull a mangled limb from the corpse of a wolfish trolloc.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are too full to eat more!

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [fill skin corpse]
You drain some blood from the dismembered corpse of a wolfish trolloc into a water skin.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [drink skin]
You drink the blood.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [drink skin]
You drink the blood.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

Ahhhhhh! Sweet blood...


o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > fs
[fill skin corpse]
The dismembered corpse of a wolfish trolloc seems to have been drained dry.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > ww
open towerdoor
n
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby. <--He is still around

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n
0
I see no towerdoor here.

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > 0
0
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Tower Entrance
The entrance of the tower is very dark, and your light shows you the signs
of abandonment that are all over the place. Your feet leave footprints in
the thick dust as you walk around the room. However, you get the feeling
that this tower is not nearly as abandoned as it looks. There are stairs
leading up into the gloomy darkness.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
East: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Up: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a dark riding cape of mottled brown.

ww
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Tower Entrance
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > scan e
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

draw
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > ww
You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a dark riding cape of mottled brown.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Tower Entrance
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > drop leg
not
You drop a severed leg.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > diag h.seanchan
diag h.human
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > No-one by that name here.

ww
o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > No-one by that name here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Tower Entrance
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > scan e
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > scan e
st
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
You stop resting, and stand up.

o S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n
s
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > 0
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > 0
0
0
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > 0
0
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > sco
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
You have 67(384) hit and 46(244) movement points. <----more then a bash!

o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > e
h


a
o S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Benito* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab benito] y >
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Benito* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

-
*Benito* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
*Benito* looks more invigorated and ready to go.


*Benito* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Benito* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Benito*'s death cry.

Benito
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby Benito » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Zeeb wrote:He didn't know I was contagioned so I believe he thought I was just terrible ;)

Hah! Makes a lot of sense in retrospect. I was getting aggravated at my bash the last few minutes.

Nicely done, though. I was getting mvs sorted before hitting tower.

Benito
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby Benito » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Leave me alone :( :( :(

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Kendall.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A clean, white cloak bearing the sigils of the Caemlyn Guard lies here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Brondo Bravosi is sitting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Ragyn
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby Ragyn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:30 pm

bump

krul
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby krul » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:44 am

Benito is such a noob.

suern
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 9:12 pm

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby suern » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Lotm

Benito
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby Benito » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Can't you three quit again??

krul
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby krul » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:58 pm

I might. I tried to raid the other day and I just got lost, fd road is completely different, wtf is up with imms changing zones!?!??!?!?! Totally kills my motivation to play. Guess I'll just stick to mapping the ways where no one can hurt me.

Ragyn
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby Ragyn » Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 pm

bump

Rig
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: A Search for Blood!

Postby Rig » Fri May 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Benito sucks!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests