Fails all the way

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Dimmu

Re: Fails all the way

Postby Dimmu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm

I was on LS at the time and as soon as Alaina narrated you were in the fence, the outcome was sadly obvious. Well done on killing her though :)

Kryyg

Postby Kryyg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Guys, it's not like Alaina is known for killing people AFK/LD, sheesh.

Maegon

Postby Maegon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Well, when the second comment in the post is " Preparations are important for afk kills!", it seems like the log is about trying to AFK kill someone. Guess I don't understand the point of the log. If it was supposed to be about eating a dodge channie in a door while chilled, it got lost in the AFK/Vulture comment additions.

Aishana

Postby Aishana » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Quite the difference between some emergency afk and you alt tabbing to do something else while you regen...

There's way too much of this afk crap in pk, and then of course the whines afterward. If your stove caught fire and you had to leave that's one thing, but if you are just bored and trying to regen mvs/hps? Sorry that's on you. If you're going to pk then pay attention, and don't pk when you're going to have to leave keyboard every 5 mins. It's bad for both sides. Can't believe I'm starting to agree with Jaster.

byrg

Postby byrg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi

Jaster

Postby Jaster » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 pm

#HellMud fail... Alaina come see me and I will show you how to kill them faster than they can return from AFK.

Return to “Art of War”