Did I just land a bash?

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Penetrator
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

Did I just land a bash?

Postby Penetrator » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Iblis* is here, fighting a shadow stallion mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting Iblis.
Arkan narrates 'referring to the wholist being empty?'

b
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Wounded - Iblis: Healthy >
[bash ]


-=
+
*
*
+=
A shadow stallion tries to hit Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!

-
-
=
Your bash at *Iblis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
nar nods
You narrate 'nods'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >

You cleave *Iblis*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion tries to hit Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
nar on iblis 3w keep
b
You narrate 'on iblis 3w keep'

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >

You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
A shadow stallion tickles Iblis's body with its hit.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
b

*Iblis* looks at you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]


-
=+
*

Iblis swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit him.
*Iblis* tries to hack a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.
*Iblis* cringes in terror!

*
+
=-

-=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
snic
st
9
b

A shadow stallion tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
*Iblis* hacks a shadow stallion's right arm into bloody fragments!
The darkness leaves.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >

*Iblis* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You snicker softly.

9
o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You stand up.

9
o HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[bash ]
Bash who?
*Iblis* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

9
9
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

9
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched > *Iblis* hacks your body.
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
+
*
*
+
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
cb
b

*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >

*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
+
*
*
+
=-

-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
alias q k iblis
b

*Iblis* hacks your right arm.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >

*Iblis* hacks your head.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]

-
=
+*
*
*Iblis* barely hacks your body.

+
=
-
-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

*Iblis* hacks your right hand.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
nar gd fuck hes outbashing me damn link
b
You narrate 'gd fuck hes outbashing me damn link'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
b

*Iblis* tickles your body with his hack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >

*Iblis* barely hacks your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
*Iblis* hacks your right leg.

+
=
-
-=
Your bash at *Iblis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >
look iblis
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

Iblis has a few scratches.
Iblis is scratched.

*Iblis* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> Al'Akir's Despair, the bronze-headed voulge of the Malkieri
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Scratched >

You cleave *Iblis*'s body extremely hard.

cringe
cringe
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
cringe
You cringe in terror.

cringe
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
You cringe in terror.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt > You cringe in terror.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt > You cringe in terror.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
b
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* nods in agreement.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* hacks your left arm hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* gets a mean look in his eye as he brandishes his weapon.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* tickles your right foot with his hack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
[bash ]


-=
+
*Iblis* hacks your body.

*
*
+=
-
-
=
Your bash at *Iblis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >

You cleave *Iblis*'s body extremely hard.
The day has begun.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
nar he has al akir the cursed halberd
You narrate 'he has al akir the cursed halberd'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
b
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* hacks your body.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
[bash ]


*Iblis* hacks your body.

-
=
+*
*+
=
-
-
=
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
*Iblis* hacks your right arm.
Your bash at *Iblis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
lo
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Iblis* is sitting here mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

You cleave *Iblis*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
whine
You whine pitifully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

You cleave *Iblis*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* glares icily at you, you feel cold to your bones.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* barely hacks your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* hacks your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
*Iblis* hacks your body hard.


-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* nods in agreement.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


-
=+
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
b

*Iblis* hacks your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* hacks your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
*Iblis* barely hacks your body.


-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
b
[bash ]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You stand up.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
b

*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* hacks your right leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* hacks your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Iblis* hacks your left leg.

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks your right leg.
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
nar stupid losy bash
b
*Iblis* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.
*Iblis* barely hacks your right leg.
You narrate 'stupid losy bash'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+
*
*
+=
-
-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
*Iblis* hacks your body.


-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
b

*Iblis* hacks your left leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded >
cb
b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Wounded > [bash ]

-=
+*
*
+=
-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
b

*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
-
-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >

Arkan narrates 'snicker'

snic
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
cw
f
n
n
w
w
You snicker softly.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Fleeing.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
Edge of the Cliff
Where the ground once were to the east there now is but a large hole filled
with nothingness. The side of the hill has crashed down into a valley a
hundred feet below. The valley can only reach by jumping from this very
point, which is not advisable since death would surely follow. To the west,
south and north the lifeless lanscape continues. This is an excellent place
to watch out for intruders.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
West of the Log
To the east, a large log spans a deep gorge. From the obvious lack of any
other plants in the area, this log was brought here, seemingly to serve as
a brige for the trail that runs to the east. The noise of a vast swamp
rises from the gorge, which continues north and south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Twist in the Trail
The rocks and boulders that dot the hills here have been cleared aside to make
a narrow path. The path runs towards a gorge to the east, and south, up a
steep slope. There are no plants growing here, though in places a dark brown
mold seems to be finding some manner of survival.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Below the Cliffs
To the south and west rise steep cliffs. It seems that some tectonic
disturbance in the past cause this area to sink lower than the land to the
south and west. The ground is barren rock, gray and spotted in places with
black. A trail lies to the east, and the western cliff runs northwards.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
e
e
9
Twist in the Trail
The rocks and boulders that dot the hills here have been cleared aside to make
a narrow path. The path runs towards a gorge to the east, and south, up a
steep slope. There are no plants growing here, though in places a dark brown
mold seems to be finding some manner of survival.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
West of the Log
To the east, a large log spans a deep gorge. From the obvious lack of any
other plants in the area, this log was brought here, seemingly to serve as
a brige for the trail that runs to the east. The noise of a vast swamp
rises from the gorge, which continues north and south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
s

Arkan narrates 'you can do it pen!'

9
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Edge of the Cliff
Where the ground once were to the east there now is but a large hole filled
with nothingness. The side of the hill has crashed down into a valley a
hundred feet below. The valley can only reach by jumping from this very
point, which is not advisable since death would surely follow. To the west,
south and north the lifeless lanscape continues. This is an excellent place
to watch out for intruders.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Iblis* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Iblis* barely hacks your body.

n
e
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

cw
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
e
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

e
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
West of the Log
To the east, a large log spans a deep gorge. From the obvious lack of any
other plants in the area, this log was brought here, seemingly to serve as
a brige for the trail that runs to the east. The noise of a vast swamp
rises from the gorge, which continues north and south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Fleeing.
Crossing the Log
You are standing upon a large log that serves as a bridge across the deep
gorge beneath you. Looking down affords a view of steep cliffs of gray stone
and a dark swamp at the bottom. The cliffs are quite sheer, though there seem
to be narrow ledges. To the east and west, a trail leads away from the log.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
East of the Log
To the west is a deep gorge, spanned by a wide log, placed here to serve as a
bridge. A trail runs to the north, along the edge of the gorge. The sounds of
a vast swamp rise from between the cliffs below you. The ground is very
rough here, and slopes upwards to the east and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
s
Crumbling Slope
To the north, as far as the eye can see barren hills dominate the
landscape. They are lifeless heaps of dry soil and loose rocks without.
Here and there remnants of dead plants can be found in the soil, slowly
decomposing in the heat and drought. The hills continue east and the dead
grounds stretch for as long as one can see towards the north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Overlooking the Gorge
Drought and heat scourge the lands of the Blight and torture the little
life that still exist. On this barren hill the grass looks dead and yellow
and parts of it has already started to decompose. Loose rocks on the steep
hillside to the north makes it too dangerous to use but to the south the
landscape opens up before you. This is an excellent place to watch out for
intruders.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
w
w
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door east: Stonegate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

n
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Edge of the Cliff
Where the ground once were to the east there now is but a large hole filled
with nothingness. The side of the hill has crashed down into a valley a
hundred feet below. The valley can only reach by jumping from this very
point, which is not advisable since death would surely follow. To the west,
south and north the lifeless lanscape continues. This is an excellent place
to watch out for intruders.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
stat
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - North of the Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
*Iblis* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

9
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Iblis: Hurt >
b
A fade joins your fight!
A haggard trolloc slave joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* barely hacks your body.
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he dodges the attack.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
You are a 416 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 98.5 lbs, fairly light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:9 Wil:10 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 150, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=
A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

-
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!


-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
howl
b

A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
You howl triumphantly.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Hurt >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*
A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade slashes Iblis's body very hard.

+
=
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!

-
-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
peer fade

A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
[bash ]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
st

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
You stand up.

st
* HP:Battered MV:Full >
9
A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade slashes Iblis's body very hard.
You are already standing.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
[k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc whips Iblis's body.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
b

Iblis swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to whip him.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
*Iblis* hacks your head.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]

-
=
+*
*
A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A fade slashes Iblis's head extremely hard.

+
=
-
-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
nar wtf is only fade engaing and not the whole patyt?=
b

A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks your left foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
You narrate 'wtf is only fade engaing and not the whole patyt?='

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]

-
=+
*
A ramshorned trolloc whips Iblis's body.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade slashes Iblis's body very hard.

*+
=
-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

Iblis swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to whip him.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* gasps in astonishment.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
b

Arkan narrates 'hrm'

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* hugs himself.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade slashes Iblis's body into bloody fragments!

*+
=-
-
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
b

A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he parries successfully.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he parries successfully.
*Iblis* hacks your body.
Arkan narrates 'sometimes sthey just suck'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* points in all directions, seemingly confused.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

*Iblis* points in all directions, seemingly confused.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >
*Iblis* points in all directions, seemingly confused.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc whips Iblis's left foot.
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!
Iblis swiftly dodges a haggard trolloc slave's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
*Iblis* hacks your left foot.
*Iblis* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
9
9

*Iblis* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered > A fade joins your fight!
A haggard trolloc slave joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered > [bash ]


A ramshorned trolloc tries to whip Iblis, but he deflects the blow.
A haggard trolloc slave tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
A fade slashes Iblis's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
*Iblis* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

+*
*
A fade leaves north.

+
=
9
9
-
n
9
-
b
Cancelled.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Edge of the Cliff
Where the ground once were to the east there now is but a large hole filled
with nothingness. The side of the hill has crashed down into a valley a
hundred feet below. The valley can only reach by jumping from this very
point, which is not advisable since death would surely follow. To the west,
south and north the lifeless lanscape continues. This is an excellent place
to watch out for intruders.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[bash ]
Bash who?

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >

A fade leaves south.

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - North of the Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

cb
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
9
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
0
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - North of the Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

0
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - North of the Path
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
*Iblis* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

lo
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered > *Iblis* barely hacks your body.
A fade joins your fight!
A huge darkhound joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
You cleave *Iblis*'s body extremely hard.
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Iblis* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

s
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Iblis* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Iblis* hacks your left leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered > [bash ]

-
=
*Iblis* barely hacks your body.

+*
*+
=
-
-
=
Your bash at *Iblis* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Battered >

You cleave *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
howl
howl
cp
You howl triumphantly.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
You howl triumphantly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
You cleave *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Iblis* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

9
9
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
9
North of the Path
Sparse patches of yellowed grass poke sporadically through the dry
earth of the Blasted Lands. The air is as dry as the parched ground
beneath you. A well-traveled path lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
cb
cb
cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

4
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

9
w
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

b
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
1
Path to the Blight
The terrain here is rocky and slopes upwards through the outskirts of the
Mountains of Dhoom. The air is unpleasantly warm, and the vegetation appears
unusually large and ripe. Looming to the east are the ruined remains of an
ancient castle. The path continues towards the castle and away to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Iblis* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.

0
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[bash h.human]
*Iblis* tickles your body with his hack.


Cancelled.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Path to the Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >

*Iblis* hacks your left leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
cw

*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
fg
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
cb
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

1
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Iblis* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[bash h.human]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

1
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[bash h.human]
Bash who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
1
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Iblis* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[bash h.human]
*Iblis* leaves east riding a Domani razor.


-=
+
*
*
+=
-
9
9
9
-
=
They're not here anymore!
*Iblis* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

cp
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > [bash ]

-
=+
*
*Iblis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
*Iblis* barely hacks your right leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
b

*Iblis* hacks your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
*Iblis* barely hacks your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
As *Iblis* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >

*Iblis* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
st
e
n

*Iblis* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Iblis* hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > You try to cleave *Iblis*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*
You dodge a bash from *Iblis* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
=
-
-
=
Your bash at *Iblis* sends him sprawling!
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten >
9

You cleave *Iblis*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Critical >
e
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

9
9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Iblis: Critical >
9
9
9
You cleave *Iblis*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iblis*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
nar rip iblis
cb
You narrate 'rip iblis'

cb
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.
change mood brave

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
4
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

lo
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Iblis is lying here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Arkan narrates 'wow, nice dude'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
nar i am great
lo
lo
You narrate 'i am great'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Iblis is lying here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Iblis is lying here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
ga
[get all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Iblis.
You get Al'Akir's Despair, the bronze-headed voulge of the Malkieri from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Iblis.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Iblis.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Arkan narrates 'I said you could do it!'

Dimmu
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 am

Re: Did I just land a bash?

Postby Dimmu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Well done sir! It was good of her not to weave on you as well.

Shimu
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Did I just land a bash?

Postby Shimu » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

He’s not a fc newb.

Rig
Posts: 1333
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Did I just land a bash?

Postby Rig » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:45 pm

The irony in Shimu calling people newbs!

Dimmu
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 am

Re: Did I just land a bash?

Postby Dimmu » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 am

Shimu wrote:He’s not a fc newb.


I guess my subtle dig at the lack of RP (wearing clanned FC rings) was far to subtle for you eh bud?

Eol
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Did I just land a bash?

Postby Eol » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:54 am

Humans can't exchange clan gear so expect people to continue wearing it.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests