Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Nocturnal
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Stab Thread

Postby Nocturnal » Thu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Cassidy was hagging us all running DF to gap back and forth, so i figured id wait by DF for her


o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
Dark Forest
A thick matting of leaves covers the ground here. They are rotten and decaying,
and smell horrible. The soggy mess covering the ground silences any footsteps.
The trees grow very close together here, and there is a feeling of someone
watching you.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
Dark Forest
It is eternally night so deep within this black forest. The sky is hidden by
they thick canopy of leaves, making it impossible to tell what time of day or
night it is. The leaves covering the ground are rotten and smell of decay and
death.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A raven is here flying around.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
Dark Forest
The silent forest is shrouded in darkness. No light can penetrate the thick
canopy of leaves formed by overlapping branches. The trees themselves are quite
gnarled and twisted and, strangely, they almost seem to be in pain.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
Dark Forest
In every direction there are trees, and more trees. They are so densely packed
that it is difficult to move through them. It is impossible to walk in a
straight line at all, and it would be quite easy to become discombobulated and
lost very quickly. It is impossible to see the sky through the branches above.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > e
Dark Forest
The tall trees are crowded together here, packed in quite tightly and it almost
looks as though they are jostling each other for more room. The branches are
overlapped so many times it it near impossible to tell which tree they belong
to. The thick canopy of leaves overhead blocks the sky, and no light filters
through leaving the forest dark and silent.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
Creepy Woods
The shadows in these silent woods seem darker than they should. It almost
seems as though they are reaching out towards the light, to strangle it and
shroud the entire forest in darkness. But of course that can't be true,
anymore than it could be true that the trees seem to be watching your every
move. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a
massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > sw
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nocturnal - Creepy Woods
Pulverwise - Temple Foyer

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
An oozing ball of mud tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an oozing ball of mud: Healthy > flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - an oozing ball of mud: Healthy > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

An oozing ball of mud tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Forest
This silent forest stretches out in all directions, although the thick trees
No Connecting Rooms Found
make it nearly impossible to see very far in any direction. The carpet of
leaves on the ground is thick, damp, and smells awful. The shadows seem to be
moving constantly, as though the forest itself were alive.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Towering Trees
A semi-circular wall of towering trees forms a small grove here. In the
center is a clearing of sorts, where the sky is actually visible between
the trees. The ground is also clear of leaves in a near perfect circle in
the center of the clearing. A small pool of water, surrounded by smooth
stones, rests quietly in the middle of the grove. It would not take much
more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > e
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Dense Forest
This forest smells of rotting leaves and wet earth. The ground is carpeted
with a thick bed of dead brown leaves. The tall trees spread their thick
branches out, shading the forest with their dark leaves. The air is very
still and strangely quiet. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Kultunk narrates 'faint is orch'

w
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > w
Dark Forest
Tall, ancient trees with thick leathery leaves dominate this part of the
forest. Their gnarled limbs form a dense ceiling of foliage, completely
blocking the sun. The forest is dark and silent, and the bed of leaves
carpeting the ground even muffle the sounds of footsteps. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > e
e
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Dense Forest
This forest smells of rotting leaves and wet earth. The ground is carpeted
with a thick bed of dead brown leaves. The tall trees spread their thick
branches out, shading the forest with their dark leaves. The air is very
still and strangely quiet. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Kultunk narrates 'on her ragan orch w'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > hide
bac h.human

You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Backstab who?


o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > nar grr and i ran df, need a tic

bac h.human


l
o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You narrate 'grr and i ran df, need a tic'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab who?
bac h.human


o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Dense Forest
This forest smells of rotting leaves and wet earth. The ground is carpeted
with a thick bed of dead brown leaves. The tall trees spread their thick
branches out, shading the forest with their dark leaves. The air is very
still and strangely quiet. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > sw
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nocturnal - Dense Forest
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > nw
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > hide
bac h.human

You attempt to hide yourself.


o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >Kultunk narrates 'not gap'


o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Backstab who?



o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > bac h.human
Backstab who?


o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > bac h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > bac h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > bac h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > bac h.human

*Cassidy* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.

You silently approach your victim...
*Cassidy* leaves west riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves west.

+look
Cancelled.
Dense Forest
This forest smells of rotting leaves and wet earth. The ground is carpeted
with a thick bed of dead brown leaves. The tall trees spread their thick
branches out, shading the forest with their dark leaves. The air is very
still and strangely quiet. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > w
hide
bac h.human

Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Cassidy* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Cassidy* gets a cup of thready brown tea from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

-
Pulverwise has arrived from the east.

=
The ancient tree tickles Pulverwise's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!


You try to quietly draw a dagger of green jade from an earthen brown mantle.
*Cassidy* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
*Cassidy* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cassidy*'s death cry.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
The ancient tree barely tickles Pulverwise's body with its hit.
Pulverwise blasts the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Pulverwise's body with its hit.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Pulverwise panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Pulverwise leaves west.

j
o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Pulverwise narrates 'nice'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > nar rip O
[get all corpse]
You get a clear diamond from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a staff of blazing fire from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Cassidy.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Cassidy.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Pulverwise has arrived from the west.
You narrate 'rip O'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Pulverwise narrates 'hah'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > nar i so sneaky!

Horror
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Horror » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave the blight bear, but it deflects the blow.
The blight bear tries to hit a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
h
backstab h.human
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Loathe the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
South: Mastacalus AFiend is here, fighting Randal.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
h
backstab h.human
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Mastacalus AFiend is here, fighting Randal.
*Randal* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ali* is here, fighting Mastacalus, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Corath* is here, fighting Mastacalus, riding a warhorse.
Decrepit narrates 'got it'
*Ali* throws a fireball at Mastacalus, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Ali* barely slashes Mastacalus's left foot.
Mastacalus blasts *Randal*'s left leg hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > h

*Corath* sends Mastacalus sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab ali

Loathe has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Corath* slices Mastacalus's right foot hard.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab ali
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Mastacalus panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ali* throws a fireball at Mastacalus, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab ali

Mastacalus leaves south.

You silently approach your victim...

=
Loathe blasts *Randal*'s body hard.

+
*Randal* tickles Loathe's left hand with his hack.
Loathe blasts *Randal*'s right arm.

*
*Corath* slices Loathe's left leg.

*
Mastacalus has arrived from the south.
*Ali* tickles Mastacalus's body with her slash.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Mastacalus tries to blast *Ali*, but she deflects the blow.
Mastacalus panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab ali

Mastacalus leaves south.
*Corath* sends Loathe sprawling with a powerful bash!

You silently approach your victim...

+
*Corath* slices Loathe's body.
*Randal* hacks Loathe's head.


*Ali* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
Since April 15 2007 you've landed 4452 out of 8653 stabs (51% landed).
*Ali* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ali*'s death cry.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > gac
sca

*Corath* slices Loathe's body.
A rat now follows Randal.
A raven now follows Randal.
*Randal* barely hacks Loathe's body.
Mastacalus has arrived from the south.
*Randal* gets a pair of heavy leather shoes from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets an amber hilted iron sword from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets an ivy bracelet from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets an ivy bracelet from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a backpack from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a great serpent ring from the corpse of Ali.
*Randal* gets a lantern from the corpse of Ali.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > na rip ali

Loathe panics, and attempts to flee!
*Corath* puts a ring of silver in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a full metal helmet and visor in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a dark, hooded cloak in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a backpack in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a handful of blackberries in a backpack.
*Corath* puts a handful of blackberries in a backpack.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Loathe leaves north.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Ali seems to be empty.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Ali.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You narrate 'rip ali'
*Randal* barely hacks Mastacalus's right arm.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > east

Horror
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Horror » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Pulverwise sends *Benjain* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded > Decaying Forest
The northern parts of the blighted forest seem to have been the parts most
affected by the evil up north. Almost all the trees are dead and many have
fallen over. The terrain makes it hard to pass and the deceptive ground
hides holes where one easily can break a leg or two. The forest goes on to
the west.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Pulverwise the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Benjain.
*Benjain* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
You pierce *Benjain*'s body.
Pulverwise blasts *Benjain*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded > change mood brave
k human
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
Pulverwise narrates 'off to pat once the others hit'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
Decrepit narrates 'any others for pk?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
You tickle *Benjain*'s body with your pierce.
Pulverwise blasts *Benjain*'s body hard.
Loathe narrates 'tarn allw gk'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded > na nod
You narrate 'nod'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
You barely pierce *Benjain*'s left leg.
Pulverwise blasts *Benjain*'s body.
*Benjain* blasts Pulverwise's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
You tickle *Benjain*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Hurt - Benjain: Wounded >
You pierce *Benjain*'s left arm.
*Benjain* barely blasts Pulverwise's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Wounded - Benjain: Wounded >
*Benjain* avoids being bashed by Pulverwise who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Wounded - Benjain: Wounded >
*Benjain* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Pulverwise: Wounded - Benjain: Wounded >
*Benjain* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w

Loathe narrates 'on'

look
s
k human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k human
k human
Pulverwise has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > whe
k human
Pulverwise narrates '4 or so orch'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Pulverwise - The Blighted Woods
Horror - The Blighted Woods
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
Among the Blighted Trees
Among these trees one can hear examples of the noises of the blighted
forest. There are many bizarre growls, squeaks and snarls cried out by the
twisted creatures that live here. To the south is a large, empty area, to
the north a large tree sticks out from the rest and west the forest
captures the view.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > east
An Open Field
This field is about fifty feet wide and another fifty feet long. The ground
of the field is fully covered with withered grass a few inches tall. This
is one of the few places in the forest where the sun can completly shine
through during the day, without having thick branches in the way. To the
east, west, south, and north the forest keeps on dominating the landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > east
east
east
On Top of a Hill
There are no trees on the very top of the hill. The tree line is about
fifteen feet from here. Since the hill isn't that high, one can't see very
far from here. The only thing visible, except for the dead trees of the
blighted forest, is a mountain to the west. To the north is a steep
drop-off making that way too dangerous to go. West one can see a wide field
at the foot of the hill, south the forest spreads out, and east is a slope
down the hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

east
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > east
On the Hillside
This side of the hill sticks out from the other sides in one important way.
Here, in the soil of the slope, grows some blue flowers! Everything in the
area around the hill looks quite dead with this brilliant exception. The
strong flowers struggle to survive the evil of the blighted forest. To the
west is the top of the hill, east one can see some dead trees, and south is
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Blighted Forest
The smell of rotting meat and decaying leaves isn't as strong in these
parts of the forest as in others. The trees stand tall but still don't seem
that old. The slightly younger trees must have withstood the evil sliding
in over the area from the north better than other vegetation. West, north
and south the forest stretches out, but east one can see an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A raven is here, watching.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce the writhing grass's branch.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - the writhing grass: Scratched > east
You pierce the writhing grass's trunk very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - the writhing grass: Scratched > cmw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee! writhing grass: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > east
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > east
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A shield covered in intricately designed leather lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A thick leather vest is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A gleaming pair of black knee-high boots stand here, highly polished.
A thick brown sack has been discarded here.
A small purse is here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > get all
s
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.
You get an apple.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A shield covered in intricately designed leather lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A thick leather vest is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A thin, decorative belt with an elaborate buckle is here.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A jewel-encrusted scabbard made of gold glitters from its gems.
A gleaming pair of black knee-high boots stand here, highly polished.
A thick brown sack has been discarded here.
A small purse is here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > whe
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Horror - Walking Through the Orchard
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Benjain* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...


*Benjain* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
Since April 15 2007 you've landed 4451 out of 8652 stabs (51% landed).
*Benjain* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Benjain*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Pulverwise narrates 'i rock'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Loathe narrates 'blocking for mvs'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > gac
na rip ben
sca
[get all corpse]
You get a stable ticket from the corpse of Benjain.
You get two copper pennys from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a bronze headed war axe from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Benjain.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Benjain.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Benjain.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You narrate 'rip ben'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Benjain.

Scizzor
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:20 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Scizzor » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Like a month old, but still made me feel wonderful and lucky, cause I was in full combo. Got lucky none of the hits landed before the stabs.

Caralain Grass
Tall, golden prairie grass sways in a rythmic way all around you. Even the
slightest breath of air stirs their stalks, making them seem almost alive.
To the north as far as the eye can see, there is nothing but the tall
grass. A few trees dot the plains here and there, and a ways to the east
you can see a large forest. But the golden grass rules this land. At your
feet is a small hole, probably home to some small animal.
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
*Jocelyn* is here, fighting Baal, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Zoot* is here, fighting Lykan, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Kitiara* is here, fighting Lykan, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Benjen* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Lykan Nykal, the Hand of Darkness is here, fighting Zoot, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Baal of Destruction is here, fighting Jocelyn.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Baal narrates 'on'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > change mood wimpy

*Kitiara* tickles Lykan's body with her slash.
*Zoot* barely slices Lykan's body.
Lykan tries to slice *Zoot*, but she parries successfully.
*Jocelyn* barely slashes Baal's body.
Baal tries to slice *Jocelyn*, but she deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Benjen*, but he deflects the blow.
Lykan narrates 'off'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

change posture defensive
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Benjen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Lykan assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > f

You try to pierce *Benjen*, but he parries successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!jen: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Down in a Hole
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
Up:
o S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Baal has arrived from above.

Equitant narrates 'i went wb fade'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > Down in a Hole
Sharp rocks and small roots scrape against you while you wiggle through
the small opening. There is barely enough room to fit through here. The
walls press against you, and drawing a full breath is difficult.
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Up: Baal of Destruction is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > u
hide
backstab h.human

Eviscerator narrates 'FEED ME INFO'
Baal assumes a defensive striking posture.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
*Jocelyn* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Zoot* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Kitiara* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Benjen* is standing here, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > The night has begun.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Benjen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


Baal narrates 'in tunnels evisc'
*Jocelyn* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed). You landed: Wimpy
The Fool was added to People Stabbed! ShowStab to get list!
*Jocelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jocelyn*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Lykan narrates 'evisc eta cara?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
*Zoot* drinks water from a water skin.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
*Kitiara* slashes your body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > get all corpse
scalp corpse

*Benjen* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets an ivory and gold-hilted longsword from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets an ivy bracelet from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a scrimshaw bracelet of delicate beauty from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a great serpent ring from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Jocelyn.
*Benjen* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Jocelyn.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
*Kitiara* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Lykan narrates 'cara - fade dabvxzopaqryjov'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > nar blick jacelyn
The corpse of Jocelyn seems to be empty.
*Zoot* slices your body hard.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > You narrate 'blick jacelyn'

You panic and attempt to flee!jen: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Lykan Nykal, the Hand of Darkness is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
Lykan narrates 'fdrd - fade dabbokflxqulsde'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
scalp corpse
Equitant narrates 'only 1 fucking horse loads here god damnit'
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
The corpse of Jocelyn is lying here.
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Zoot* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Kitiara* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Benjen* is standing here, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > d
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Jocelyn.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > Down in a Hole
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Up: |1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Lykan narrates 'nice'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > u
hide
backstab h.human
Equitant narrates 'bring me a damn horse E'
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
The corpse of Jocelyn is lying here.
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Zoot* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Kitiara* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Benjen* is standing here, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Benjen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kitiara* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Zoot* says 'iioKg'

-
*Kitiara* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Baal narrates 'eq'


*Zoot* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 2 stabs (100% landed). You landed: Wimpy
The Fool was added to People Stabbed! ShowStab to get list!
*Zoot* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zoot* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Benjen* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
*Zoot* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
*Zoot* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Baal narrates 'lykan got one for you'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
*Zoot* leaves EAST riding a warhorse..
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Kitiara*!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Equitant narrates 'baal'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched >
Lykan narrates 'Im alls alle ent'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Benjen: Scratched > nar stabbed zoot
f
You narrate 'stabbed zoot'

You panic and attempt to flee!Scratched >


*Benjen* slashes your left leg very hard.
You try to pierce *Benjen*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Down in a Hole
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Up: |1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Equitant narrates 'awesome'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > u
e
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
The corpse of Jocelyn is lying here.
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Kitiara* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Benjen* is standing here, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Benjen* leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion..
*Kitiara* leaves NORTH riding a warhorse..
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > e

Baal narrates 'brt'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Through the Blackberry Bush
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [5]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Lykan narrates 'on'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
A Rotten Shed
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hunter looks for tracks here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
w
Through the Blackberry Bush
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [5]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

n
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A playful colt is running about here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
The corpse of a playful colt is lying here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k human
They aren't here.

where
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Baal - Caralain Grass
Scizzor - Caralain Grass
Lykan - A Bend in the Path
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Equitant - In the Dark Forest
Baal - Canopy of Trees
Lykan - Canopy of Trees
Scizzor - Caralain Grass

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > i
You are carrying:
the severed head of Jocelyn the Human slain in the Caralain Grass

put all pack
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You put the severed head of Jocelyn the Human slain in the Caralain Grass in a backpack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar heh
You narrate 'heh'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Lykan narrates 'zoot rip'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > nar and the end of pk :)
You narrate 'and the end of pk :)'

Lykan narrates 'gj sciz'

krul
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby krul » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 am

This might be the best thread since sliced bread!


* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > u
w
The White Crescent
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
South: A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
West: An old woman weaves a pattern on her loom.
Up: Cavan Lopar stands here, ready to sell lodgings.
A board listing the events and festivals of the land is mounted on a wall.
A long wooden table offers room for patrons.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A well-dressed noble of Tear ambles casually in no hurry.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
An old woman stands here mixing a pouch of herbs.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A robust gleeman with a large white moustache stands here telling a tale.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Reception of the White Crescent
[ obvious exits: W D ]
West: A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
Down: A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Cavan Lopar stands here, ready to sell lodgings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Brothel
[ obvious exits: E D ]
East: Cavan Lopar stands here, ready to sell lodgings.
Down: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > d
w
s
The Anchor Inn
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Up: A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

b
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Muddy Dirt Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A well-dressed noble of Tear ambles casually in no hurry.
East: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
South: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
West: A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > 2
Shipyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A shopkeeper stands here, restocking a few empty bins and shelves.
West: Just below the surface of the water you see a cloud of finger sized fish.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
*Draugvan* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

[ba h.draugvan]
You silently approach your victim...


-
=
A fishmonger licks his mouth and smiles.
A fishmonger gives some coins to Draugvan.
The steady toll of a gong calls defenders to the stone.
The sun slowly sinks in the west, casting long shadows across the city.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
+
*
*Draugvan* gives a fish to a fishmonger.
*
+
=
-

*Draugvan* gives a fish to a fishmonger.

-
=
A fishmonger applauds Draugvan.
A fishmonger gives some coins to Draugvan.
A fishmonger says 'Mmmmmmmmmm I LIKE fish!'

+
*

*Draugvan* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Draugvan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draugvan*'s death cry.

IMPRESSIVE


o S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > exa pack
cw
g;y
who
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (here) :
a fishing net
[148] a fish

I killed Jesus.

Rark
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rark » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:58 am

fucking kidding me...
[k h.human]
You try to crush *Dolens*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > l
o
[order dark kill human]
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Wallace, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > e
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Dolens* is here, fighting YOU!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Wallace.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rark - A Trolloc Camp

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > e

*Dolens* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Dolens: Healthy > e
*Dolens* leaves east.
Suddenly *someone* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.

GroderickMashin
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby GroderickMashin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:00 am

evertything dropped fence, except vials.

Graeme
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:53 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Graeme » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:48 am

I just had some awesome pk vs the A team then too.
who
Players
-------
7 Graeme the Rider [Morat'torm]

1 players displayed

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > m
m
m
[k h.human]
You try to strike *Dolens*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched > [k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched > [k h.human]
You do the best you can!
*Groderick* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched >
A Seanchan officer barely lances Groderick's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched >
*Wallace* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched >
*Groderick* slashes a Seanchan officer's body hard.
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan officer tries to lance Groderick, but he parries successfully.
You strike *Dolens*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched > j

*Groderick* panics, and attempts to flee!

cw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched >
*Dolens* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Scratched > f
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Groderick* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Dolens* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
s

A Seanchan officer lances Wallace's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Groderick* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Narrow Passage
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > j
Sloping Ground
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
*Groderick* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Wallace.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Wallace.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A Seanchan officer is here, fighting Wallace.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Groderick* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > j
j
You try to strike *Groderick*, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
*Groderick* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Seanchan officer lances Wallace's body.
*Wallace* tries to pierce a Seanchan scout, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Wallace, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout barely slashes Wallace's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Wallace* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > j
j
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Wallace* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched >
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan scout's fight!
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan scout's fight!
A Seanchan officer joins a Seanchan scout's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > cw
f

*Wallace* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > e
s

*Dolens* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Groderick: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

A Seanchan officer lances Groderick's body.ed >
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Dolens, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he deflects the blow.
*Dolens* pierces a Seanchan scout's body.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Dolens, but he parries successfully.
You strike *Groderick*'s body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Narrow Passage
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
Sloping Ground
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Dolens* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout.
*Groderick* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Dolens.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Groderick.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Dolens.
A Seanchan officer is here, fighting Groderick.
*Dolens* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > j

*Groderick* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Wallace: Hurt > j

*Groderick* slashes a Seanchan scout's left leg hard.
A Seanchan officer lances Groderick's body.
Dolens swiftly dodges a Seanchan scout's attempt to slash him.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he parries successfully.
*Dolens* pierces a Seanchan scout's right foot hard.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Dolens, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Wallace: Hurt >
*Dolens* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Wallace* places a curved clear dagger in the back of a sleek well-trained torm, resulting in some strange noises and blood!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt >
*Dolens* pierces a Seanchan scout's right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt >
*Dolens* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt >
A torm kicks child. Ouch, a WORLD of PAIN!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt >
A sleek well-trained torm tries to hit Wallace, but he parries successfully.
*Groderick* slashes a Seanchan scout's body hard.
A Seanchan officer lances Groderick's body.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Dolens, but he parries successfully.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he deflects the blow.
*Dolens* tickles a Seanchan scout's head with his pierce.
A Seanchan scout slashes Dolens's right foot extremely hard.
*Dolens* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt >
*Groderick* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Wallace* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt > j

*Groderick* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Groderick* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

ong - a sleek well-trained torm: Critical - Wallace: Hurt >
*Wallace* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > j
A Seanchan officer tries to lance Groderick, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
A Seanchan scout joins a Seanchan officer's fight!
[k human]
You strike *Groderick*'s head very hard.

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Hurt > You strike *Groderick*'s body very hard.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout slashes Groderick's left foot.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he parries successfully.
*Groderick* tries to slash a Seanchan officer, but he parries successfully.
A Seanchan officer barely lances Groderick's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > j

*Groderick* panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > j
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > j

*Wallace* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > j
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded >
*Groderick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > j
You strike *Groderick*'s left arm extremely hard.
A Seanchan scout barely slashes Groderick's body.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he parries successfully.
A Seanchan scout tries to slash Groderick, but he deflects the blow.
*Groderick* slashes a Seanchan officer's right arm very hard.
A Seanchan officer lances Groderick's head.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded >
*Groderick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > sni
j
You snicker softly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Seanchan officer: Scratched - Groderick: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Groderick* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > j

A Seanchan officer leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > j

*Wallace* places a curved clear dagger in the back of a sleek well-trained torm, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
A sleek well-trained torm is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a sleek well-trained torm's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
You try to strike *Wallace*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Wallace: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Wallace: Hurt > cw
g
f
*Wallace* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Wallace*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Wallace* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Wallace: Hurt > [get all corpse]
You get iron horseshoes from the corpse of a sleek well-trained torm.
*Groderick* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Wallace: Hurt >
*Groderick* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!e: Hurt >
*Wallace* leaves north.
*Wallace* has arrived from the north.


You flee head over heels.
In the Lake of Sand
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Dolens* has arrived from the south.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Dolens* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Hurt >
You try to strike *Dolens*, but he parries successfully.
*Dolens* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
w
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dolens: Hurt > u
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Sand Pit
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
Behind the Outcropping
[ obvious exits: W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > u
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
w
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
End of the Footpath
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Inside the Hedge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Amidst the Razorgrass
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
n
n
Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Sloping Forest
[ obvious exits: S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
e
e
Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > yell u da mannnn
You bellow 'u da mannnn'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > stat
You are a 256 year old male seanchan hunter.
Your height is 5 feet, 8 inches, and you weigh 169.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 44.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are
Offensive bonus:
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 50 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon Illian Fal Dara Amador Cairhien Children of Light Red Eagles Thiefbane Bandar Eban Far Madding
Your armor absorbs about 67% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

not
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
s
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
s
w
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
s
Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > At a Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
e

Wallace bellows 'equalizer'

Sometimes i wish wallace would go die in a...rock... anyone? ha

Was fun. Can't wait until next time.

Wallace Del'Sol
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Wallace Del'Sol » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:53 am

I love Pie!
Last edited by Wallace Del'Sol on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graeme
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:53 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Graeme » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:58 am

no. i love pie
Last edited by Graeme on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests