Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
krul
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby krul » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:09 am

Just like everything else about the class, trolloc rogue pracs are easy as pie, especially when you start at 50% notice or whatever it is for Ko.

Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:9 Wil:5 Dex:19 Con:18.
shield parry (91%)
steal ( 5%)
pick ( 0%)
hide (99%)
sneak (72%)
dodge (99%)
attack (89%)
backstab (92%)
palm ( 6%)
short blades (95%)
projectiles ( 0
search (33%)
track (24%)
wisdom lore Level 0 ( 0%)
notice (83%)
camouflage (39%)
ranger sneak (31%)
cover tracks ( 0%)
survival Level 0 ( 0%)

Maegon
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:15 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Maegon » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:50 am

Well, then you either sacrifice full dodge or learn to use k h.xxx. I agree trollocs get double hit with bad pracs and low mentals (less so now a days for most), but that won't change.

pial
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby pial » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:05 pm

It's still hands down the easiest thing to play on the mud.

Kharix
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kharix » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:00 pm

--------------------
Kharix - Along the Trail

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
w
w
Along the Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
w
Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
w
Nearing a Cavern
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
Twisted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Darlana* is resting here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
Twisted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
e
hide
backstab h.human
Twisted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Darlana* is resting here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded>
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Darlana* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Darlana* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Darlana*'s death cry.

Darlana
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Darlana » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Yep, I was afk, wife called to help my daughter.

gabriella
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby gabriella » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:00 am

oops

Naberius
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Naberius » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:08 am

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Tlade* is standing here, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Coraen* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |2|.wild stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Tlade* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tlade: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tlade: Scratched > You try to pierce *Tlade*, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tlade: Scratched > flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Coraen* tickles your head with his slash.

s
s
s
You flee head over heels.
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Buffer Cleared

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Naberius - The Dusty Road
Rig - Along the Cliff
Sazi - Along the Cliff
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Matching room found! Correcting map position.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East:
o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Coraen* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
*Tlade* is standing here, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Coraen* snickers softly.

hide
backstab h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Coraen* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 stabs (50% landed). You landed: Wimpy
The Fool was added to People Stabbed! ShowStab to get list!
*Coraen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Coraen*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Tlade* says 'RW oF zlUe BGB Bd nU^A IRZU Oh gbrK'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Tlade* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

phalz
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby phalz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:11 pm

When Ko'bal inadvertently work together lol

*Saif* stops using a mirrored lantern.
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Saif* gives a mirrored lantern to *Anomander*.


*Saif* gets a crystal lightstick from a backpack.

-
*Saif* holds a crystal lightstick above his head.
Merkin has arrived from the north.

=
A sergeant bellows 'xPYw] lJL c^gN BbD@? Yf\NN@ YhE YGNR hK[z@zkC'
Lord Kajin bellows 'aDD pzlS__\t rjLZCf mnxVU YYS MGD Fgh hlmUkVa'
Lord Kajin bellows 'bqfWV vnE cWPO EzX@h [zOmop qh@ DVcu pJc[ZzOM'
Lord Kajin blasts Merkin's body.


*Anomander* holds a mirrored lantern above his head.
*Saif* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Saif* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Saif*'s death cry.

a stolen Lightstick to one, is Death to another who comes to aid

Saif
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Saif » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:34 pm

hah yeah, one of the first times I've seen steal being useful Pkwise and not just stealing back some trinks etc. funny move.

Ruyin
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Ruyin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:27 pm

* S < HP :Scratched MV:Strong >
south
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
Roadeur the Defender is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
*Braul* is here, fighting Jerec, riding a shadow stallion.
Jerec of the Westwood {Rhyagelle of the Legion} is here, fighting Braul, riding a
gray palfrey.

* S < HP :Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Roadeur clumsily charges *Troika*, who deftly steps aside.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Troika* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Braul* gives a hideous trolloc an order.

=
A hideous trolloc joins Braul's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins Braul's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Roadeur's body with his hack.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Roadeur's right arm.
Jerec tries to pound *Braul*, but he deflects the blow.
*Troika* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.


*Troika* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Troika* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Troika*'s death cry.

* S < HP :Scratched MV:Strong >
*Braul* sends Jerec sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S < HP :Scratched MV:Strong >
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Roadeur's right arm with his hack.
A hideous trolloc tickles Roadeur's left arm with its cleave.
*Braul* hacks Jerec's left leg.

* S < HP :Scratched MV:Strong >
*Braul* gets a shiny copper dagger from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the
corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a thick, boarhide belt from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a ridged steel bracer from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a thick pair of leather work gloves from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a backpack from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Troika.
*Braul* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Troika.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest