Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Reyne
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reyne » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Damn that was a nice stab though. I entered that room, didn't see anything, went another room, then came back in and bam.

Cruoris
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Cruoris » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Joined pk for like 5 min.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 3
backs h.zoot
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a blighted deer is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Derick* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Medez* is sitting here mending a weapon.
*Zoot* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=
*Medez* continues sharpening the edges of a saw-toothed axe... <<< Should have stabbed him, but I would miss the loot anyway.

+**+=- -=+*
*Zoot* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Zoot* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zoot*'s death cry.

============================================================================
And shortly after.
============================================================================

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > k korino
They aren't here.
Guhadin leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > east
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > sca
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Zoot is lying here. <<< This was still unscalped because humans spammed way too hard!
The corpse of a blighted deer is lying here.
*Orino* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
west
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You lean over and cut the bloody scalp from the corpse of a rat. <<< Great success! Oh wait...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Equitant narrates '1 tree'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > east

Dukug narrates 'Mob in full abs'

sca 2.corpse
west
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Zoot is lying here.
The corpse of a blighted deer is lying here.
*Orino* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Zoot. <<< Finally! My prrrecciioussss!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > east

Guhadin narrates 'was helaine'

3
backs h.human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Zoot is lying here.
The corpse of a blighted deer is lying here.
*Orino* is standing here, riding a wild stallion. <<< hi :)
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-
*Orino* leaves south riding a wild stallion. <<< bye :(

=+
*Orino* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion. <<< hi :)

*
*Orino* leaves south riding a wild stallion. <<< bye :(


*Orino* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion. <<< hi :)

*+
Equitant narrates 'bashed'

=-
Equitant narrates '1n'

-=+*
*Orino* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Orino* is dead! R.I.P. <<< bye :)
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Orino*'s death cry.

exyle
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby exyle » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Hanging around winding after a battle come across argand

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab human] >
You silently approach your victim...

=
Lugubrious narrates 'he's on hold'

=
Raizu narrates ':('


*Argand* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Argand* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Argand*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > na rip argand
You narrate 'rip argand'

guhadin
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby guhadin » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:14 pm

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
q
e
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Naugrim - The Blight
Discan - The Blight
Guhadin - Dying Plains in the Blight
Jestin - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: Discan {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Naugrim - The Blight
Jestin - The Blight
Guhadin - The Blight
Discan - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

a
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[k h.human]
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >
mb

*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >

*Fritt* leaves south.
Naugrim narrates 'they w rock'

nar 4n elbow
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You narrate '4n elbow'

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
nar beat
s
You narrate 'beat'

a
b
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Discan {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
a
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Discan {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k h.human]
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
*Fritt* pierces your left leg.

=
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
Discan has arrived from the north.

*
+
*Fritt* pierces your body.
*Fritt* leaves north.

=
-
nar 2n elbow
-
Discan leaves north.

n
=
As *Fritt* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

a
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >

Discan has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >
b
*Fritt* clumsily approaches Discan, broadcasting his intentions.
You narrate '2n elbow'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten > Jestin has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
[k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Jestin leaves north riding a wild stallion.
[bash ]


-=
+
Discan tries to pound *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Beaten >
fol jestin

Discan pounds *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fritt*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Critical > You now follow Jestin.

x
x
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Critical >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Fritt: Critical >
Jestin unleashes a fireball at *Fritt*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Fritt* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fritt*'s death cry.

Fermin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Fermin » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Just bullying the expers!


You can't seem to spot any lock to pick.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A huge boulder arcs through the air.
You failed to pick the lock.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You failed to pick the lock.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
You deflect a huge boulder that was thrown at you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > pick portcullis
pick portcullis
pick portcullis
You failed to pick the lock.

pick portcullis
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You can't seem to spot any lock to pick.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You failed to pick the lock.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You can't seem to spot any lock to pick.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > open portcullis
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > ww
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fermin - At the Portcullis

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > scan w
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zkythe* is sleeping here.
A *trolloc* is resting here mending a weapon.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
The portcullis closes quietly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > alias a backstab h.zkythe
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > open portcullis
w
h
a
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Between a Blackened Bridge and the Gatekeep
To the east, the stalwart gatekeep rises up towards the darkened skies. To the
south and north glassy stones of black lead the way to the two towers. To the
west, a bridge partially carved from the very mountain spans across a deep
chasm to the north west and the main keep.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A raven is here, watching.
South: A sleek trolloc blends into the background.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Zkythe* is sleeping here.
A *trolloc* is resting here mending a weapon.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.zkythe] inded >
You silently approach your victim...

=
The burly trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
The burly trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.


*Zkythe* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Zkythe* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zkythe*'s death cry.

jackson
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby jackson » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Fermin said they had 2 trolls in hidden. Take coach down and join in and run stab in hidden.

A Small Room
In this room, there is light streaming through tiny openings that seem to
be small windows. A large wooden table with various weapons and tools of
torture stands in the center of this room, but there is only one chair. The
aged, wooden frames of the room are rotting, and threaten to fall apart at
any moment.
[ obvious exits: W ]
West: Iblis the Captain is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here.
*Epoh* is standing here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab epoh] ing >
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Dukug* closes the hidden.
The hidden is opened from the other side.

-
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A hooded myrddraal joins Dukug's fight!
*Dukug* closes the hidden.

=
The hidden is opened from the other side.

+
*Dukug* closes the hidden.
The hidden is opened from the other side.


Wimpy reset to: 178 hit points.
*Epoh* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Epoh* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Epoh*'s death cry.
*Dukug* closes the hidden.
The hidden is opened from the other side.

Angkar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:15 am

Ever wonder why you even bother?


In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
*Aston* is here, fighting Koresh, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Koresh the Darkling is here, fighting Aston.
Vulpus the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Aston mending a weapon.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to pierce *Aston*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Koresh: Wounded - Aston: Battered >
Vulpus tries to stab *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Koresh: Wounded - Aston: Battered >
Gryk narrates 'off'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Koresh: Wounded - Aston: Battered >
*Aston* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill human
kill human

Gryk has arrived from below.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Koresh leaves west.
*Aston* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Vulpus tries to stab *Aston*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A brown and white-speckled duck is quacking happily here.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill human
A waterlizard tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a waterlizard's body very hard.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a waterlizard: Scratched > kill human
cb
They aren't here.
Gryk has arrived from the west.

cw
f
o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a waterlizard: Scratched >
You pierce a waterlizard's body very hard.
A waterlizard tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a waterlizard: Scratched > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a waterlizard: Scratched > [chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a waterlizard: Scratched > h
backstab h.human
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.
Gryk leaves east.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a waterlizard: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!
Gryk has arrived from the east.


Gryk leaves west.

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+
Suddenly *someone* places the glazed katars of Mondoran in your back!

Elissa
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Elissa » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:48 am

s
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > j
j
Outside the Jheda Palace Gates
A broad paved road tops a rise and passes the giant wrought-iron gates that
lead eastwards onto the graveled Jheda Palace lawn. A number of similar
gates line the street on its western side, blocking off access to the
mansions of Jehannah's affluent inhabitants. This vantage point offers an
extensive view of the Merchant Quarter which lies at the bottom of the
slope to the west. A river borders the city on its northern edge. Large
swathes of forests can be seen at some distance beyond the city's walls.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.
A ragged citizen is here, believing in the Dragon Reborn.

j
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > j
Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Edit: Not sure why I went outside with the numbers, I could have (and probably should have) just stayed in manor!

Ahri
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Ahri » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:54 am

e
e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: southgate
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray
palfrey.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
wvd ahri
[channel 'warding vs damage']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
*
*+
=
-
-=
+
*
*+
=
-
-=
+
*
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
w
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Torag
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Torag » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:56 am

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > e
e
hide
backstab ahri
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
East: West: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Manetheren Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a |1|.black stallion.
*Ahri* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray palfrey.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*




*Ahri* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
This session you've landed 1186 out of 2196 stabs (54% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've landed 1186 out of 2196 stabs (54% landed)
*Ahri* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ahri: Critical >
A Lockshear militiaman joins Ahri's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant stops using a lantern.
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins Ahri's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A burly Shienaran veteran joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Lockshear militiaman joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ahri: Critical > k human
k human

A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your body.
A burly Shienaran veteran smites your left foot.
A Shienaran Lieutenant wraps his fingers around a splayed-back battleaxe and hefts it from an axe harness.
A Shienaran Lieutenant wields a splayed-back battleaxe in a two-handed grip.
A Shienaran Lieutenant barely cleaves your left leg.
A Shienaran Lieutenant wraps his fingers around a splayed-back battleaxe and hefts it from an axe harness.
A Shienaran Lieutenant wields a splayed-back battleaxe in a two-handed grip.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right leg.
A Shienaran Lieutenant wraps his fingers around a splayed-back battleaxe and hefts it from an axe harness.
A Shienaran Lieutenant wields a splayed-back battleaxe in a two-handed grip.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right arm.
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ahri: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ahri: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ahri: Critical > k human
You pierce *Ahri*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ahri*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > get all corpse
f

A Lockshear militiaman cleaves your body.
A Shienaran Lieutenant holds a lantern above his head.
A burly Shienaran veteran smites your body.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A Lockshear militiaman tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Lockshear militiaman: Healthy > You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a choice steak from the corpse of Ahri.
You get seven gold crowns from the corpse of Ahri.
You get ten copper pennys from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a belt with a horned skull buckle from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Ahri.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Ahri.
You get a great serpent ring from the corpse of Ahri.
You get an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Ahri.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Iblis and 9 guests