Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
granit
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:24 pm

The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
South: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
West: A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

notice
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
notice
n
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

1
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [backstab h.zeeb]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
h
1
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [backstab h.zeeb]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
1
[backstab h.zeeb]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*
+=
- -
=
+*
*Zeeb* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Zeeb: Beaten >

*Zeeb* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >



.... then... bonus material... i was low, hagged, and figured you know what boys, might be the day I meet my maker. Kicked it into zerk crit vs crit even though he was in the superior set, rest is history.

On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [k zeeb]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
2
[k h.dark]
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.

brave
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >
change mood berserk
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
The Mayene alarm sounds loudly in the distance.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >
grin
You grin evilly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >
wink zeeb
You wink suggestively at *Zeeb*.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Zeeb*'s body hard.
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >
*Zeeb* pouts.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* pierces your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pierce *Zeeb*'s head.
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

You pierce *Zeeb*'s body.
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Zeeb*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Critical >

*Zeeb* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pierce *Zeeb*'s left hand.
*Zeeb* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Zeeb: Incapacitated >

You pierce *Zeeb*'s right leg very hard.
*Zeeb* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zeeb*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary >
scalp corpse
scalp corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Zeeb.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > It seems to have already been scalped.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary >
nar zeeb rip
You narrate 'zeeb rip'

granit
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Later on...

Neveyan narrates '1w'
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
South:
1
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*Zeeb* leaves south.

*
*+
*Darth* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

=-
-
=
*Darth* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

+
*Zeeb* has arrived from the south.

*
*Zeeb* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >

*Zeeb* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
s
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A one person canoe rests on the ground.
*Zeeb* is here, fighting Neveyan.
Neveyan the grizzled veteran is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Lady Darlana Krasa is here, fighting Zeeb mending a weapon, riding a gray palfrey.
Ciegon Stillwater is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Zeeb* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
nar zeeb stabbed

Darlana leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

x
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'zeeb stabbed'

s

Letho
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Letho » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:42 am

In a Small Gully
The two sides of this gully are steep, steep enough to prevent climbing. Small
and rugged rocks lay all around on the sandy floor, with small creatures like
lizards and spiders crawling about on the sand. Scorpions lurk in the sand,
camouflaged by the colors of their bodies while bloodsnakes slither through the
sand, looking for lizards or spiders to prey upon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Hangar makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
Hangar is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear Hangar's death cry.

granit
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:33 am

rising sun represent. yay yayyyyy

Letho
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Letho » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:47 am

An Abandoned Tunnel
This is the start of a very wide tunnel, underneath some bushes low in the
woods, so it is easy for you to squeeze past the pieces of slate that are
jutting out from the earth of the tunnel at various angles. Years of use
have made the edges smooth, so there seems little danger. However, the
skeletons of forest animals on the floor are still bloody, as if they were
recent kills. There is an abandoned warren to the north.
[ obvious exits: N ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A twitching vine of creepers dangles from above.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

+
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Zeeb: Battered > f
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Zeeb: Battered >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Zeeb
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Zeeb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 am

f

Ciara
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Ciara » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:44 pm

Urgh.


The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
channel 'fireball' h.rig
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Granit of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Otis Archer is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Kiera of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Draz of Illian is standing here, riding a |4|.warhorse.
Draz is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a |2|.shadow stallion.
*Goonie* is standing here.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
Granit tries to pierce *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
*Goonie* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Gryk* slashes Draz's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Goonie: Wounded >
Draz smites *Gryk*'s body.
The blighted tree tries to hit Otis, but he dodges the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Gryk* slashes Draz's right arm.
You tickle *Goonie*'s body with your whip.
*Goonie* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nevaeh* strikes Granit's body.
Granit tries to pierce *Nevaeh*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Goonie: Wounded >
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Goonie: Wounded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Rig* tries to scythe someone, but he parries successfully.

-
Otis pierces the blighted tree's body hard.

=+
Lisle narrates 'tic on horse'

*
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Gryk* leaves east.

*+
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

=
*Zatuchly* has arrived from the north.

-
Kiera tries to strike the blighted tree, but it parries successfully.
Walker tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she dodges the attack.
Otis pierces the blighted tree's body very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Otis, but he deflects the blow.
*Goonie* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
Granit tries to pierce *Nevaeh*, but she parries successfully.
*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Zatuchly* tickles Draz's right leg with his lance.

-
*Nevaeh* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Granit tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

channel 'fireball' h.rig
=
*Goonie* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Rig*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Goonie: Wounded >
Walker assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Goonie* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
Walker avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
Granit tickles *Rig*'s body with her pierce.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Granit barely pierces *Rig*'s body.
Kiera strikes the blighted tree's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
Walker tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she parries successfully.
Otis pierces the blighted tree's head very hard.
Otis swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.

*+=
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


*Zatuchly* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Granit tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
*Rig* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Granit barely pierces *Zatuchly*'s head.
Walker tries to pierce *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Nevaeh: Healthy > kill dark
f
kill dark
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Nevaeh* swiftly dodges Walker's attempt to pierce her.
Granit pierces *Zatuchly*'s head hard.
You try to whip *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
*Zatuchly* tickles Draz's body with his lance.
Kiera tries to strike the blighted tree, but it parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she deflects the blow.
Otis pierces the blighted tree's right leg very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Otis, but he dodges the attack.
The sun rises.
Timer now at 54 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.
You do the best you can!

channel 'ice' h.dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Nevaeh: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > You try to whip *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Rig: Battered > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

channel 'fireball' h.dark
*Cancelled.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

=+*e
kill dark

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

Xin
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Xin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:31 am

Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
You notice a thin, black chain is hidden here.
Jaedran Natalis is standing here mending a weapon.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
Jaedran tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

+change mood wimpy
f
=u
-hide
Cancelled.
ba h.jaedran
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 193 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!dran: Healthy >

You flee head over heels.
The Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A cut-throat Domani razor stands here tossing its head.
Up: Jaedran Natalis is standing here mending a weapon.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
You notice a thin, black chain is hidden here.
Jaedran Natalis is standing here mending a weapon.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
You dodge a bash from Jaedran who loses his balance and falls!

-
Shiva has arrived from below.

=
Shiva tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

+
Aishling has arrived from below.


Jaedran makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
Jaedran is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Jaedran's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aishling tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Aishling: Healthy > get all corpse
change mood wimpy
f
u
scalp

Shiva gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets four gold crowns from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets nineteen copper pennys from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a cup of thick syrup from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a cup of thick syrup from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a water skin from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a bone club from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a backpack from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Jaedran.
Shiva gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Jaedran.
Aishling gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Jaedran.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Aishling: Healthy > The corpse of Jaedran seems to be empty.

granit
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:44 am

wish we could have no lag after stab and get the loots or autoloot on rip regardless if you want to or not :)

Reyne
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reyne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 am

The conclusion of a long chase from Whitebridge to Lugard and back to 4K

The Lugard Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A draft horse is here.

R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Weary >
p
k h.boboliosie
Boboliosie clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the
attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Boboliosie.

R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Hurt >

Boboliosie says 'ffs'

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*

Boboliosie panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+=
-
Boboliosie leaves north. ^^


-=
You are no longer fighting that opponent!


[Chasing, fleeing, chasing, fleeing... ran him down at The Smiling Gleeman]

Boboliosie clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the
attack.

HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Hurt >
6
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

spi
HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Hurt >
You try to strike Boboliosie, but he dodges the attack.
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
Boboliosie panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Boboliosie.

HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Wounded >
spi
Boboliosie leaves up.
[channel 'ice spikes']
Who or what should the weave be cast upon?

HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Weary >
p
k h.boboliosie
They aren't here.

HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Weary >
p
k h.boboliosie
They aren't here.

HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Weary >
p
k h.boboliosie
Suddenly Boboliosie places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.

The Hallway
[ obvious exits: D ]
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
They aren't here.

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary >
d
The Smiling Gleeman
Garish light thrown from colored screens around the lamps shine a shield
of unreality across the inside of the tavern, rivaling the festive
panels which cover the walls, providing an escape from the road for
those merchants and travelers rich enough to afford its wares. A hard
wooden floor surrounds a circular platform in the center of the room,
a stage for minstrels and other high class acts.
[ obvious exits: N U D ]
Door down: Floorboards
Boboliosie of Arafel is standing here.
An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

n
HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary >

Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Wounded >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
The Hallway
The floor of this old hallway is covered with an old and faded carpet, which
is coming apart in some places; the walls are a dirty yellow. The rooms of
the inn connect to the hall in various places, but all of the doors are
closed and most likely locked. An old wooden staircase leads to the foyer
of the inn below.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > <--- (Screw it, fight or die)
d
n
The Smiling Gleeman
Garish light thrown from colored screens around the lamps shine a shield
of unreality across the inside of the tavern, rivaling the festive
panels which cover the walls, providing an escape from the road for
those merchants and travelers rich enough to afford its wares. A hard
wooden floor surrounds a circular platform in the center of the room,
a stage for minstrels and other high class acts.
[ obvious exits: N U D ]
Door down: Floorboards
Boboliosie of Arafel is standing here.
An innkeeper makes his rounds of the room, tending to guests.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard >
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard - Boboliosie: Wounded >
You try to strike Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard - Boboliosie: Wounded >
spi
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*

Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

*
+=
-
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.


-=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Boboliosie.

HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard - Boboliosie: Battered >
spi
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
You try to strike Boboliosie, but he deflects the blow.
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Boboliosie.

HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Haggard - Boboliosie: Beaten >
spi
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*
+
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

=
-
-=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Boboliosie.

HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Critical >
spi
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

+
*
Boboliosie says 'ffs'

*
+=
-
-=
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow. <--- (noooo...)

HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Critical >

You try to strike Boboliosie, but he parries successfully.
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Critical >
ha
[channel 'hammer of air']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
Boboliosie tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite Boboliosie.
Boboliosie is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Critical >
ha
[channel 'hammer of air']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*+
=
You can't summon enough energy to weave the flow.

HP:Critical SP:Trickling MV:Weary - Boboliosie: Critical >

You strike Boboliosie's body into bloody fragments!
Boboliosie is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Boboliosie's death cry.
Boboliosie tells you 'return!'


Sheer dumb luck! A win is a win though.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boboliosie, Sanguine and 6 guests