Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Jestin
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Jestin » Sat May 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Stop stabbing expers, log on a real alt and go find some real pk. Noone wants to fight a troll rogue.

Enok
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Enok » Sat May 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Jestin wrote:Stop stabbing expers, log on a real alt and go find some real pk. Noone wants to fight a troll rogue.
Any one else find it ironic to read this from Lykan, Jestin etc? I'm not arguing that rogues are fun to play against. It's just more like baby-boomers, set for pension and house paid off, yelling at millenials for not working hard enough despite having the economy stacked against them. Just funny.

Jestin
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Jestin » Sat May 25, 2019 3:43 pm

I dreadlorded most recently with an abser, haven't played any type of rogue actively since 2001.

Lykan
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Lykan » Sat May 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Enok wrote:
Jestin wrote:Stop stabbing expers, log on a real alt and go find some real pk. Noone wants to fight a troll rogue.
Any one else find it ironic to read this from Lykan, Jestin etc? I'm not arguing that rogues are fun to play against. It's just more like baby-boomers, set for pension and house paid off, yelling at millenials for not working hard enough despite having the economy stacked against them. Just funny.
Hahaha. The irony of this statement is fantastic; the fact that you are unaware of it makes it all the better.

Rig
Posts: 1846
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Sun May 26, 2019 12:07 am

Lykan is not as cool as Jestin

Zyonel
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zyonel » Tue May 28, 2019 3:03 am

Nice stab, Cowl :)

Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Dean the Gaidin is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Melat al'Farath, the Shield Hero is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.
Dean narrates '2e of you'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Cowl* has arrived from the west.
Dean stops riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A bloodstock stallion stops following Dean.
Dean starts riding a bloodstock stallion.

o
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Dean tries to scythe *someone*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Dean tries to scythe *someone*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kh

Melat tries to pound *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray! <---------- (Sigh, max engage)
Suddenly *Cowl* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > not
f
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Melat tries to pound *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.
Dean tries to scythe *Cowl*, but he deflects the blow.
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Cowl* barely stabs Dean's left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > dism
*Cowl* barely stabs Dean's right arm.
Dean tries to scythe *Cowl*, but he parries successfully.
You stop riding him.

Cowl
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cowl » Tue May 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Pew pew, scrub coming thru

FONGLEE
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by FONGLEE » Thu May 30, 2019 5:00 pm

JOSE CRACKITY JONES STRIKES AGAIN
Blocking NEON, some give and take with the smelly pinkos, when word comes of the nefarious Fermin has joined the fray. The group of frenzied, buts sexy, trolllocs are on a mission to search and destroy the dastardly unwarshed yarble sniffer!!!


[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dimst - A Winding Road
Pounds - A Winding Road
Conejita - A Winding Road
Meren - The Dusty Road
Crackity - A Winding Road


* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
wiggle

You wiggle your bottom.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill 1.human]  I am berk of course.
They aren't here.

Pounds has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Dimst has arrived from the south.
Conejita has arrived from the south.

[diag h.human]
Fermin is in excellent condition.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill 1.human]
They aren't here.

Dimst tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Pounds tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Pounds tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Dimst tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
[kill 1.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill 1.human]
They aren't here.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a silver sai, but you fend off the attack.  LULZ

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill 1.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

Pounds makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above *Fermin*'s head. SNICKER. Big fan of kick!!! Its useless but debasing for the opponent lol!!!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Dimst who loses his balance and falls!
Conejita tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

b h.human
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Conejita tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces Dimst's right leg.
[bash ]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
b h.human
[bash ]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Pounds who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Fermin* leaves south.

b h.human
b h.human

Pounds clambers to his feet.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
b h.human
Your blood freezes as you hear something's death cry.  For some reason I thought perhaps this had been his end.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Pounds leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Dimst leaves south.
Conejita leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
b h.human
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

b h.human
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
1
1
1
[kill 1.human]
They aren't here.
Pounds has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Dimst has arrived from the south.
Conejita has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill 1.human]
They aren't here.

pk
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill 1.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Knuckle narrates 'ass...the over abundance of free moves has saved castien'

SPAM

SPAM

SPAM

1
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Meren - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Conejita - A Winding Road
Dimst - A Winding Road
Pounds - A Winding Road
Crackity - A Winding Road

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Conejita can't seem to regain control of herself.
Pounds leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Dimst leaves south.
Conejita leaves south.


You are hungry.
*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
alias pkk b h.human
pk

Razhak narrates 'someone passed LF already'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [diag h.human]
Fermin has a few scratches.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Meren has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

pkk
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[b h.human]
You bounce around the room with him.  NEWB TROLLOC Was funny atm tho!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Razhak narrates 'probably castien'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Meren gestures briefly at Meren, who now appears more impressive somehow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Meren tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill 1.human]
They aren't here.
*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a silver sai, but you fend off the attack.  Pfft!

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Scratched >
1
[kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Scratched > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Scratched > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!
Knuckle narrates 'was castien'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Scratched >

You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Scratched >
b
[bash ]
Meren throws a fireball at *Fermin*, who screams in pain.  Nicely done Sir.


Meren tries to slash *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.
Razhak narrates 'fermin was ratting winding'  COUGH

-
=+
*
*
+=-
-
=
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* snickers softly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt >

Khugd narrates 'no smell ls'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt >
*Fermin* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
alias pkk bash h.human  I RECTIFY. I SMARTSY.
1
1
1

Meren tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill 1.human]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Meren: Healthy - Fermin: Hurt > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* leaves west.

Pounds narrates 'yeah he dodged berserk club axe bash or something'

Pounds narrates 'turning ctf back'

[change mood berserk]
You try to calm down, but can't. BRILLIANT I AINT.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
p
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Conejita - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Dimst - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Pounds - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Crackity - A Winding Road


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
pk
[diag h.human]
Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
pk
[diag h.human]
Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Meren has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Meren leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

pkk
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[bash h.human]


-=
+*

*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a silver sai, but you fend off the attack.  PUHLEASE!!!

*
+
=-
-
=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
stand
pk
pk
pk
1
You stand up.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [diag h.human]
Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

1
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [diag h.human]
Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [diag h.human]
Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill 1.human]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt > [kill 1.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Hurt >

*Fermin* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
nar On neon
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
pkk
[bash h.human]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
pkk
[bash h.human]
Bash who?

=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Suddenly *someone* places a silver sai in your back! FAAAK WELL PLAYED SIR.

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Conejita narrates 'why cant i land any bashes'  COUGH COUGH
o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Meren narrates 'how are you dead' SNIFF

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Meren narrates 'ffs'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell meren he stabbed me rolling bash neon
Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Crackity, your wheel has fared poorly...'
Decrepit narrates 'did you reset?'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
prac
The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'
You have got -2 practice sessions left.
You are skilled in the following:
bash (Superb)
kick (Awful)
rescue (Bad)
shield parry (Awful)
long blades (Superb)
medium blades (Poor)
fencing blades (Poor)
flails (Superb)
whips (Poor)
chains (Poor)
sneak (Poor)
attack (Good)
search (Good)
track (Bad)
notice (Superb)
ranger sneak (Good)
survival (Level 1)

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Rest those weary bones,'
Conejita narrates 'nope just not landing'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Meren tells you 'yes it's fermin, it's all he does'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you '... and may tomorrow be a better day.'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian gives you some meat to help you heal.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell meren loot me lol
Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Meren tells you 'he did'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Pounds narrates 'ctf is ours'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Razhak narrates 'wtf is crack dead with 10 DS in zone :P' I WAS ASKING MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Decrepit narrates 'loooool' COMRADERIE

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Meren tells you 'i scanned, deathcry, wealked in to him looting'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
rep i roll dem bashes and hope i can land he did what?
Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Pounds narrates 'probably got stabbed'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Conejita narrates 'how the hell did he die'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Meren narrates 'misbash fleestab'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Decrepit narrates 'prolly got stabbem'd'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

You are hungry.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Razhak narrates 'i got his shiner' WELL THERE ARE ALWAYS SMALL VITORIES. IF YOU LOOK FOR ‘EM.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
eat meat
You eat the meat.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Pounds narrates 'lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
eat meat
You eat the meat.
You are full.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Decrepit narrates 'gd crackity' LOVE THIS GUY

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Razhak narrates 'rest was looted'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
drink well
You drink the blood.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
drink well
drink well
You drink the blood.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You're not thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
r
You rest your tired bones.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
rep sniff
Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Conejita narrates 'i can get him dung if he needs'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Pounds narrates 'he can grab some of the stuff conejita chested from our raid earlier'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell pounds gotta go for the glory baby
Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Razhak narrates 'dropping the shiner in TKD barrel'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Pounds tells you 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
rep berk bash rolling hero or victim TRYING TO SHOW BRAVADO. I AM SOO EMBARASSED LOL
Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
stats
You are a 211 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 223.0 lbs.
You are carrying 2.0 lbs and wearing 0.0 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:7 Wil:8 Dex:15 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 75, Dodging bonus: 5, Parrying bonus: 21
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 0% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Knuckle narrates 'well sk loads quite miserably, no re-equip on it atm'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Pounds narrates 'u need re eq?'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Conejita tells you 'illl hook you up' LOVE THIS GAL

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Knuckle narrates 'not me, but ass Crack surely does!' THIS CHEERED ME UP

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
rep thankeeee kindly
Ok.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
rep lol fukcing knuckle

Conejita tells you 'lol yeah'

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
stats
You are a 211 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 223.0 lbs.
You are carrying 2.0 lbs and wearing 0.0 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:7 Wil:8 Dex:15 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 75, Dodging bonus: 5, Parrying bonus: 21
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 0% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
rep he got me!!!
Ok.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
p
[where ]
You have no sense of location here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Conejita tells you 'who got you'

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Khugd narrates 'castien fd road per rm'

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
rep he got me with that joke
Ok.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
tell knuckle lol fucker
Ok.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Conejita tells you 'oh yeah lol'

Knuckle tells you 'drum roll!'

rep lol

rep was a good one
Knuckle tells you 'you're comedy gold sir!'

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
change title Jones the Honeybadger's Grunt
Ok.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
rep hahaha 1 pulse to glory fuking Fermin almost XXX hps in that stab
Ok.

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Knuckle tells you 'damn, must of been zerk'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep nod fuuuuk i woulda eaten him up had he missed
Ok.

Knuckle tells you 'yeah, especially with so many in zone' BALLS MUST BE RECOGNIZED. TAKES BALLS.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep nod
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
tell conejita I was zerk the whole time
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
eq
You are using:
Nothing.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
p
[where ]
You have no sense of location here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'lol that sucks'

rep embarassing
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'i tripped on a root and died'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep what in Df?
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'no when we were lugard'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep at least no one saw u
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'everyone saw me'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep ahhh lol
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'tripped and ate stab'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'with group in room'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep circumstantial
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'lol'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep rabbits are not as sure footed as they are famed to be
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'no they are not'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'the root jumped out at me!'

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep cats on the other hand
Ok.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rep are goooood eatin
Ok.

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >

Conejita tells you 'one of my asshole cats threw a live mouse at me last night'

LAUGH

Khugd
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Khugd » Thu May 30, 2019 7:12 pm

I had idled out SM when real life came calling, logged back in to find Saif in the same room. I ran out and saw Raal on the way out. Recouped Keep (finished real life stuff), then decide to go out and fight with my friend Queklain. We find Saif, then manage to pull this off before I had to afk for real life again.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Queklain the Impure King is standing here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Saif* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion. <---Maybe I'll get a timer through...
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...


Queklain has arrived from the south. <--- Oooh...

=
*Saif* tries to slice Queklain, but he parries successfully. <--- Yes! Now Flee!

-
Queklain panics, and attempts to flee!<--- Will it happen?!

+
Queklain tries to pierce *Saif*, but he deflects the blow.
*Saif* tries to slice Queklain, but he deflects the blow.
Queklain leaves south. <--- It looks like maybe...


*Saif* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back! <--- It does!
This session you've landed 1588 out of 2814 stabs (56% landed)
Since 2/28/2019 you've landed 1588 out of 2814 stabs (56% landed)

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Saif: Battered >
You try to pierce *Saif*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Saif: Battered > nar stabbed batt
You narrate 'stabbed batt'

Saif
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Saif » Thu May 30, 2019 7:16 pm

was a pulse in between, saw you in room but figured you were more likely to give us/me pk if I ate a stab instead of walking out, almost worked too :)

Post Reply