Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
phalz
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby phalz » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:42 pm

nev spamming and charging at commy for a bit so we dcide to try a fleestab, Success!!!
left your BT 1n corpse

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sa gonna get mob to buff
You say 'gonna get mob to buff'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Kayr says 'can try for a stab if you want'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
The night has begun.
Kayr nods in agreement.
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: Kayr the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: Kayr the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > or ko sit
A Ko'bal trolloc sits down.
Ok.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A Ko'bal trolloc is sitting here.
South:
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A Ko'bal trolloc is sitting here.
South: Kayr the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > sa ready?
You say 'ready?'

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > look
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
South: Kayr the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Kayr nods in agreement.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
m
ba h.human
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
North: Kayr the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Up: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Neveyan* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
Kayr has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Neveyan* tries to strike Kayr, but he parries successfully.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'HR_ UxCsnLKz InYK sJpRj vtn oVv FS@ ZqImMXc'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'njSKe q[c qzqb gUZmG `ImD LQS [uBy SdNzSbJr'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Kayr, but he parries successfully.
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Kayr, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Kayr tries to pierce *Neveyan*, but he parries successfully.
*Neveyan* strikes Kayr's body extremely hard.
Kayr panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > ba h.human

Kayr leaves south.

You silently approach your victim...

-
Kayr has arrived from the south.

=
*Neveyan* tries to strike Kayr, but he parries successfully.

*
The Shienaran commander bellows 'M?Y Hqz[uFMz WSLd KtZ@z DKm @FP QoZ NR`NmaE'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'KLEfP aYv AqFb kM@U] Q?G_ GSc DFdB `yxmCBPT'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Kayr, but he deflects the blow.

=
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Kayr, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Kayr tries to pierce *Neveyan*, but he deflects the blow.


Kayr panics, and attempts to flee!


Kayr leaves up.
*Neveyan* makes a strange sound as you place a stiletto in his back!
*Neveyan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Neveyan*'s death cry.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >

alima
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby alima » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Nothing special, just people not spamming :D. Makes me happy when A) I actually try to stab, B) I actually get a stab off and C) I actually kill someone with it. The stars don't align like that very often for me haha.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
Road Through Toman Head
Here this road enters the area of Toman Head, a cape which holds
the city of Falme. You can almost sense the smell of the ocean in
the air. The road continues to the west towards Falme and to the
east into the Almoth plains.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East:
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > scan e
*Hasp* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
*Xylan* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
a
b hasp
Narrow Road Through Toman Head
The road bends slightly and avoids a small mound in the east and
then bends rougher to the west, approaching Toman Head.
The road seems to be bending also in the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
*Hasp* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
*Xylan* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab ] ded >
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Xylan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Xylan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


*Hasp* makes a strange sound as you place the mirrored khukuri, Oathtaker in his back!
This session you've landed 806 out of 1520 stabs (53% landed)
Since 7/12/2017 you've landed 806 out of 1520 stabs (53% landed)

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Xylan: Scratched >
*Hasp* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Xylan: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Xylan* who loses his balance and falls!

You panic and attempt to flee!an: Scratched >


And then shortly thereafter:



* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
In the Eye of the Swamp
The center of the swamp leaves no doubt that footing is treacherous. The
slightest pressure envelopes any mass within mere moments, covering it with
thick, smothering mud. It would be easy to become mired and be helpless to
the predators who call the swamp their home.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A leather weapons belt with silver ornaments lies in a coil.
A colossal long blade has been carelessly left here.
Gleaming in dark reptillian beauty, an alligator skin bracer lies here.
A snowflake design of Kandori origin is etched into a sturdy, silver wristcuff.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of steel-plated vambraces lie here.
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here.
A pendant of black quartz lies here, absorbing the light.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A silver ring on the ground catches your eye.
A jade ring is here, an ancient symbol of nobility.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of Adael is lying here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
Inquish {Deathwatch Applicant} is standing here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
Ikaro the Captain is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
An armored black stallion paws the ground.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
a
b taziar
Drying Swamp
The surrounding swamp becomes more dry in this area, leaving a caked
palette of dirt instead of oozing mud. The smell of the swamp is still
strong in the air, and to the north the water rises again. To the south the
swamp gives way to fields of grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Garrik* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Taziar* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Xylan* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab ] ong >
You silently approach your victim...


*Xylan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Xylan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.


*Taziar* makes a strange sound as you place the mirrored khukuri, Oathtaker in his back!
This session you've landed 808 out of 1522 stabs (53% landed)
Since 7/12/2017 you've landed 808 out of 1522 stabs (53% landed)
*Taziar* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Taziar*'s death cry.


In the end, we killed four, two of whom were zerk, one died to my stab and one died at swamp patrol. Was really fun pk, at least from our point of view. We were all really low crit at one point and Ikaro even got incapped but he survived lol.

laurian
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby laurian » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Was bored out west when I heard the Caemlyn alarm. Decided to come check it out. I peak around outside Caemlyn and see nothing... so I decide to take a peak inside.

Inside the Southern Gate of Caemlyn
You are just inside the Southern Gate of Caemlyn. The city is a vast chaotic
sprawl of people and buildings. Caemlyn could probably swallow a smaller
city entirely, and not look at all larger. You stare for a moment at the
impossible number of buildings and people filling crowded Caemlyn. At the
city's center you can make out the inner city and the royal palace. A
southern road follows the perimeter of the city both east and west here.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Ezryk* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
*Herzeleid* is resting here.
*Mhaliah* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Arjun* is resting here, riding a roan charger.
*Xylan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Warden confidently patrols the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > hide
back h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Herzeleid* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*
*Arjun* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.


*Ezryk* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Ezryk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ezryk*'s death cry.
*Arjun* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

Inquish
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Inquish » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Before the Court
A huge banner streams from the ceiling of the arch to the south. A golden
hawk in flight clutches three lightning bolts, woven upon a white canvas
bordered in royal blue. This Imperial banner is fringed in gold, indicating
that the Empress is present. The corridor continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
South: *Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
West: A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
General Tzao Rouyce, Beast of the South is standing here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is resting here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
You narrate 'fc down again'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
fol self
You stop following Tzao.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
where
A cool chambermaid leaves east.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
look
Before the Court
A huge banner streams from the ceiling of the arch to the south. A golden
hawk in flight clutches three lightning bolts, woven upon a white canvas
bordered in royal blue. This Imperial banner is fringed in gold, indicating
that the Empress is present. The corridor continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
South: *Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
West: A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
General Tzao Rouyce, Beast of the South is standing here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
scan s

Tzao starts following you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is resting here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>

Tzao assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
s
hide
backstab liia
Imperial Antechamber
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A long, cream-colored robe worked in flowers and birds on blue ovals lies here.
A dull metal band lies on the ground.
A pair of soft, light shoes lay discarded.
The corpse of Alima is lying here.
The corpse of Kenu is lying here.
You notice a pair of storm gray steel boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a thick, steel-plated breastplate is hidden here.
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is resting here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.
Tzao has arrived from the north.
Tzao tries to slash *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Tzao, but he deflects the blow.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Dartes* tries to pound Tzao, but he parries successfully.


*Kendall* slashes Tzao's body hard.
*Seaster* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*
*Kendall* slashes Tzao's body hard.
*Dartes* pounds Tzao's body hard.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Tzao, but he deflects the blow.
Tzao tries to slash *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.

-
Tzao panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Tzao leaves north.


*Liia* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Liia* winces in pain.
*Liia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Liia: Critical>

*Kendall* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Liia: Critical>

*Kendall* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Liia* tries to whip you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Liia: Critical>
You narrate 'crit '

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Liia: Critical>

You try to stab *Liia*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Liia: Critical>

*Liia* tries to whip you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Liia*, but she deflects the blow.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Liia: Critical>
You narrate 'stabbed crit'

You panic and attempt to flee!Critical>


TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You dodge a bash from *Kendall* who loses his balance and falls!


You flee head over heels.
Before the Court
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
South: *Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
West: A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
General Tzao Rouyce, Beast of the South is standing here.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>

Tzao narrates 'flee'

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong>
kill human
kill human
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
where
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court
Tzao narrates 'ok good'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>

Tzao assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
nar damn it
You narrate 'damn it'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
l
Before the Court
A huge banner streams from the ceiling of the arch to the south. A golden
hawk in flight clutches three lightning bolts, woven upon a white canvas
bordered in royal blue. This Imperial banner is fringed in gold, indicating
that the Empress is present. The corridor continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
South: *Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
West: A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
General Tzao Rouyce, Beast of the South is standing here.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Tzao narrates 'make em desperate'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>

Tzao assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
group all
Tzao is now a member of your group.
A raven is now a member of your group.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
ungroup
Tzao stops following you.
You have disbanded the group.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
fol tzao
You now follow Tzao.

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>

Tzao narrates 'they get hungry fthirsty too'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
al gra group all
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>

You are now a member of Tzao's group.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
exam purse
It is a small purse.
When you look inside, you see:
purse (used) :
a vial filled with a dark red liquid
[5] a cup of thready brown tea
[7] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a crystal lightstick
[4] a bubbling draught

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>

Tzao narrates 'they mcs and shit'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>

Tzao narrates 'they wont have water'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full>
You narrate 'speaking of which, we need supplies?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>

A Seanchan High Lord has arrived from the west.
A Seanchan High Lord has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>

Tzao narrates 'not atm'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
l
You narrate 'nvm we got back up they can bring'
Tzao assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
Before the Court
A huge banner streams from the ceiling of the arch to the south. A golden
hawk in flight clutches three lightning bolts, woven upon a white canvas
bordered in royal blue. This Imperial banner is fringed in gold, indicating
that the Empress is present. The corridor continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
South: *Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
West: A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
General Tzao Rouyce, Beast of the South is standing here.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
An elite Deathwatch Guard marches around, enforcing the peace.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A pretty woman is here, apparently cleaning.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
scan s
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is standing here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
sco
You have OK hit and 149(155) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 217 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Inquish {Deathwatch Applicant} (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is resting here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
You narrate 'fc sleeping'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
fol self
You stop following Tzao.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
scan s
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is resting here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>

Tzao assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>

Tzao starts following you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
where

An elite Deathwatch Guard leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Inquish - Before the Court
Tzao - Before the Court
Tzao assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh>
s
hide
backstab liia
Imperial Antechamber
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A tall man attends to the matters of the Blood.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A long, cream-colored robe worked in flowers and birds on blue ovals lies here.
A dull metal band lies on the ground.
A pair of soft, light shoes lay discarded.
The corpse of Alima is lying here.
The corpse of Kenu is lying here.
You notice a pair of storm gray steel boots is hidden here.
You notice a puffy red and white backpack is hidden here.
You notice a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves is hidden here.
You notice a thick, steel-plated breastplate is hidden here.
*Zygoat* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Seaster* is resting here.
*Liia* is sleeping here.
*Dartes* is standing here.
Tzao has arrived from the north.
Tzao tries to slash *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dartes* pounds Tzao's left arm very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>
You attempt to hide yourself.

*Kendall* tries to slash Tzao, but he parries successfully.
You silently approach your victim...

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

*Seaster* gets a package of iron rations from a puffy red and white backpack.

=
*Zygoat* pierces Tzao's right foot very hard.

+
*Seaster* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*
*Dartes* tries to pound Tzao, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Tzao, but he parries successfully.
Tzao tries to slash *Zygoat*, but he parries successfully.

-
*Liia* awakens.

=
*Liia* clambers to her feet.


*Liia* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Liia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
*Seaster* suddenly looks stricken by grief.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Liia*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full>

-------
Some time later
------

The corpse of Liia is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong>
scalp corpse
It seems to have already been scalped.

Liia
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Liia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:29 pm

We didn't sameside scalp, unless it happened by accident since tzao died. Either way, none of us had it when i got out of the circle.

Rig
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:32 pm

I've always wondered why people hide their hps. Do you have something to hide like 461 hp or something? Seems like a waste of time you could be using to create pk!

alima
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby alima » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:47 am

Liia wrote:We didn't sameside scalp, unless it happened by accident since tzao died. Either way, none of us had it when i got out of the circle.


Zygoat scalped it. It was found on LS and returned to us. All's well that ends well.

alima
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby alima » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:48 pm

In the Lake of Sand
Sand, sand everywhere, but it seems to come to an end to the south. It is hard
to be certain; perhaps it is a mirage of tired eyes or the shimmering air above
the hot sand. The lake of sand continues to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Zerious* is standing here, riding a |1|.dust-colored gelding.
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Zerious: Beaten > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Zerious: Beaten > [backstab h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Zerious: Beaten > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Lake of Sand
There is only sand stretching to the horizon in all directions. The ever-
present heat still assaults the senses here, and one can hardly help thinking
of shade and water. This being the case, it would be very easy to overlook the
tracks which mar the smooth surface of the sand.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > a
z
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > [backstab h.human]
Backstab who?
*Zerious* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > s
In the Lake of Sand
Sand, sand everywhere, but it seems to come to an end to the south. It is hard
to be certain; perhaps it is a mirage of tired eyes or the shimmering air above
the hot sand. The lake of sand continues to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > s
Sloping Ground
It is a relief to have firm ground underfoot, and the heat at once diminishes.
The lake of sand lies to the north, and firm ground continues to the west. It
is tempting to rest here for a bit before continuing, to recover from the heat
and strain of the sand pit.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > h
h
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > h
h
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > a
In the Lake of Sand
Sand, sand everywhere, but it seems to come to an end to the south. It is hard
to be certain; perhaps it is a mirage of tired eyes or the shimmering air above
the hot sand. The lake of sand continues to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Zerious* is standing here, riding a |1|.dust-colored gelding.

z
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ll >
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Zerious* leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.

=
*Zerious* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.dust-colored gelding.


*Zerious* makes a strange sound as you place the mirrored khukuri, Oathtaker in his back!
This session you've landed 1016 out of 1902 stabs (53% landed)
Since 7/12/2017 you've landed 1016 out of 1902 stabs (53% landed)
*Zerious* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zerious*'s death cry.



I was terrified to clumsy because previous to this, I clumsied on him and he charged me in lag. This was definitely a do or die situation, or at least it felt like it at the time haha.

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Roxie* is standing here.
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Torag* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

1
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
[backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-

*Irzerk* says 'xiLa b\ nCc KbriUh? _^QJK'

-=
+*
*Roxie* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Roxie: Beaten >
f

*Irzerk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Roxie: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Roxie* is here, fighting a soldier.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Rig* is here, fighting a soldier, riding a shadow stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Roxie.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Roxie* lances a soldier's body very hard.
A soldier tries to scythe Roxie, but she parries successfully.
[backstab h.shimu]
You silently approach your victim...


-
A soldier avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

=+
*
*
+=-

-
*Roxie* lances a soldier's right hand.
A soldier tries to scythe Roxie, but she parries successfully.

=
+*
*Shimu* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Shimu* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Shimu: Battered >
*Shimu* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fiddler and 4 guests