Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Shimu
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Shimu » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:39 pm

a
You narrate 'im in room'

x
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > a
[back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > x
Aardvolf sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aardvolf pounds *Ragyn*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > x
[back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > x
[back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > x
[back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

x
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aardvolf pounds *Ragyn*'s body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Aardvolf panics, and attempts to flee!
[back h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aardvolf leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > x
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


*Ragyn* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Ragyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ragyn*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > sca
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Ragyn.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > nar rip ragyn.
You narrate 'rip ragyn.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > gac
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a wickedly scythed longsword from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Ragyn.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Ragyn.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aardvolf has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aardvolf smiles happily.

Ragyn
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Ragyn » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 pm

my connection crashed :( thought the mud just crashed again as it did earlier

Aardvolf
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Aardvolf » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Ragyn Rip from my side... sorry Ragyn

Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Shimu narrates 'when i get mvs i be back'

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill human
The first light of dawn illuminates Tarwin's Gap.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 59 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aardvolf - Before the Gap
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Ragyn* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Ragyn* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill human
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > narr ragyn
n
You narrate 'ragyn'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill human

*Ragyn* scythes your right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
*
*Ragyn* scythes your body.
A rat now follows Ragyn.

=
*Ragyn* looks at you.

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 0 and landed 1 bashes for a 100% land rate this session.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > whois ragyn
Ragyn Gaidin is a human.

Death is the road to awe


* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched >
You pound *Ragyn*'s right hand hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > narr bashed 1n bush
You pound *Ragyn*'s body.
You narrate 'bashed 1n bush'

bash
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash

*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched >
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash

*Ragyn* scythes your left arm very hard.

= Ragyn: Scratched >
*Ragyn* scythes your body.

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 0 and landed 2 bashes for a 100% land rate this session.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched >
You pound *Ragyn*'s body.

look human
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched >
Death is the road to awe

Ragyn has a few scratches.

*Ragyn* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a pendant of black quartz
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash

You pound *Ragyn*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash
You barely pound *Ragyn*'s right hand.

-
Shimu narrates 'im blight weary'


*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.
*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Scratched > bash

*Ragyn* scythes your body very hard.

You tickle *Ragyn*'s body with your pound.
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.

=
You dodge a bash from *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 0 and landed 3 bashes for a 100% land rate this session.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > nar hurt v scratch bashed
You narrate 'hurt v scratch bashed'

bash
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt >
You pound *Ragyn*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt >
You tickle *Ragyn*'s right leg with your pound.

bash:Hurt MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt >

*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

*Ragyn* scythes your left arm hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt >
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat now follows Ragyn.
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.
The day has begun.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Shimu narrates 'ill let you 1 on 1 for a little while i regen'

= - Ragyn: Hurt >
*Ragyn* scythes your body very hard.

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 0 and landed 4 bashes for a 100% land rate this session.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > narr wound v hurt now
You narrate 'wound v hurt now'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt >
You pound *Ragyn*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > narr bashed again
bash
You narrate 'bashed again'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt >
You barely pound *Ragyn*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > bash

As *Ragyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 1 and landed 4 bashes for a 80% land rate this session.

>
*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > bash

*Ragyn* scythes your right leg hard.

* - Ragyn: Hurt >
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.


As *Ragyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You have missed 2 and landed 4 bashes for a 66% land rate this session.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > bash

*Ragyn* scythes your body.

- Ragyn: Hurt >
*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > bash

*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt >
*Ragyn* scythes your body very hard.

+ - Ragyn: Hurt >
*Ragyn* scythes your body.

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 2 and landed 5 bashes for a 71% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt >
You pound *Ragyn*'s body.

change mood wimpy
flee
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee! Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
n
Room Found Teleporting
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > n
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Full > n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
n
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

n
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Ragyn* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Ragyn* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat leaves north.
A rat leaves north.
A rat leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > narr ptg bat

*Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill human
*Ragyn* barely scythes your head.
You narrate 'ptg bat'

bash
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > You do the best you can!

+ ng - Ragyn: Hurt >
*Ragyn* scythes your body.

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 2 and landed 6 bashes for a 75% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt >
You pound *Ragyn*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > narr bashed him
You narrate 'bashed him'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > bash
You pound *Ragyn*'s head.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > bash
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Hurt > bash
*
*Ragyn* scythes your body hard.

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 2 and landed 7 bashes for a 77% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ragyn: Wounded >
You barely pound *Ragyn*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded >
You pound *Ragyn*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > bash
*
Shimu narrates 'im in room'

=
Your bash at *Ragyn* sends him sprawling!
You have missed 2 and landed 8 bashes for a 80% land rate this session.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded >
You pound *Ragyn*'s right arm very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > change mood wimpy
flee

You pound *Ragyn*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ragyn: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee! Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Room Found Teleporting
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > s
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood brave
change wimpy
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Full > You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > n
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Shimu narrates 'rip ragyn.'

Darlana
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Darlana » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 pm

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

They aren't here.

L HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > fr
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
Mashad narrates 'passed jaster'

+
*
*+
=
-
-
=
+
*
+
=
-
Ok.
You channel flows of Spirit, and refresh those around you.

L HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
Ok.

L HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > rh
L HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > not
A dun mare stops following you.
You start riding her.


L R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Jonny
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Jonny » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Orino narrates 'bastige through WB'
Orino narrates 'on in WB fade'
Orino narrates 'someone come hit bastige in WB fade?'
Orino narrates 'this is boring'
Orino narrates 'bastige hurt in WB fade'


Orino was spamming narrates, ruining my serenity, action required.



* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bastige is now set as your target.
h
backstab h.bastige
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
backstab h.bastige
Orino has arrived from the west.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the west.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Orino - Atop a Rock
Jonny - Atop a Rock

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Orino starts riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.bastige
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.bastige
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.bastige

Orino leaves south riding a warhorse.
A Swordbrother leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Orino narrates 'who that?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Orino has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > tell orino what is his hps?
h
backstab h.bastige
You tell Orino 'what is his hps?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.bastige
Orino narrates 'stab him 1d'
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.bastige
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.bastige
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.bastige
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Orino opens the moss.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Orino - Atop a Rock
Jonny - Atop a Rock

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Orino - Atop a Rock
Jonny - Atop a Rock

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Orino narrates 'patty 1d'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > open moss
d
h
backstab h.bastige
It's already open!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Abandoned Fortress
This place looks like it has not been used in many, many years. The room you
are currently in seems to have been a guard post, and the crack in the ceiling
a cleverly concealed door. But now, after many years of disuse and wear by the
elements, it is stuck open. There is only one exit, to the south.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Up: A Swordbrother guard stands dutifully awaiting orders.
*Bastige* is standing here.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
A half-man tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


*Bastige* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
*Bastige* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.



Wish I could say it stopped Orino talking to himself on narrates!

Enok
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Enok » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Someone write Jonny a script that exclaims "Heeeeeere's Jonny!" everytime he blicks a PC.

Jonny
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Jonny » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Engyn panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > backstab h.dark
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A muzzled trolloc tickles Engyn's body with his cleave.
A boarish trolloc tickles Engyn's body with its cleave.
A myrddraal barely slashes Engyn's head.
A boarish trolloc tickles Engyn's body with its cleave.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Engyn's body with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Engyn's right arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > backstab h.dark

Engyn leaves north.

Davor has arrived from the north.
*Bastige* tickles Davor's left hand with his blast.
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Rockruff* pounds Davor's left arm.


Ragyn narrates 'on ent'

+
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the north.

=
Ragyn narrates 'turg'


Davor sends *Bastige* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Davor sends *Rockruff* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ragyn narrates 'he in'
A Dha'vol trolloc makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back! FAILURE
A Dha'vol trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Dha'vol trolloc's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Turg* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
A Ko'bal trolloc barely crushes Davor's left leg.
A muzzled trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
Davor slashes *Bastige*'s right leg hard.
Davor slashes *Rockruff*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > backstab turg
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Davor's left leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely crushes Davor's right leg.
Davor slashes *Bastige*'s body hard.
Davor slashes *Rockruff*'s head hard.
You silently approach your victim...

*
Davor narrates 'lbock'

-
A muzzled trolloc tickles Davor's body with his cleave.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Davor's body with his crush.


*Turg* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back! REDEMPTION
*Turg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Turg*'s death cry.

Nageer
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Nageer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:28 pm

This one probably belongs to fail thread more than stab, yet...


o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > west
3
backs h.human
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > east
You silently approach your victim...

3
-backs h.human
Cancelled.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backs h.human
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Jonny* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
*Jonny* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jonny* leaves east.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.human
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backs h.human
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
3
backs h.human
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

east
-=3
+backs h.human
Cancelled.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Jonny* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
3
backs h.human
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > east
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
3
backs h.human
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab who?
o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backs h.human
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Jonny* leaves west.

=+**+=- -=+*
The first light of dawn illuminates Tarwin's Gap.
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
3
backs h.human
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
3
backs h.human

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
*Jonny* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?
backs h.human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

backs h.human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
*Jonny* tickles your left foot with his pierce.


Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jonny: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Jonny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jonny* barely pierces your body.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jonny: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Jonny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jonny* barely pierces your left hand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Jonny: Wounded >
You try to pierce *Jonny*, but he parries successfully.
*Jonny* barely pierces your left hand.
*Jonny* barely pierces your body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Jonny: Wounded > shru
cw
You shrug.

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Jonny: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Jonny: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Jonny* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Jonny* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.human
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Jonny* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
*Jonny* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jonny* leaves east.

Two stabs within two tics and you still alive with your sexy set!
Im better off to strangle kittens.

phalz
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby phalz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Sweet Sweet revenge...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > ba h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > ba h.human
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'ckidSwoI[LC'
A Shienaran gate guard bellows '^dgmt\minx['
*Darlana* has arrived from the north.
You silently approach your victim...


*Darlana* leaves east.


*Darlana* has arrived from the east.
*Darlana* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
*Darlana* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Darlana*'s death cry.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'GotYaOL_Fvi'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > narr darlana rip
You narrate 'darlana rip'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A Shienaran gate guard bellows '`YHYop`W^E['
Nageer falls down laughing.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Nageer falls down laughing.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Nageer falls down laughing.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > get all corpse
You get a war saddle with stirrups from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a bridle made of leather from the corpse of Darlana.
You get iron horseshoes from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a worn saddlebag from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a grey silk dress with an embroidered bodice from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Darlana.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Darlana.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Darlana.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Darlana.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Diablo narrates 'should clear that'
Nageer narrates 'ahah'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Kryyg narrates 'nice'
Diablo narrates 'haha'

Nageer
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Nageer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Finally landed one, yaaaayyyy!

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

3
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > east
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

3
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

north
o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 3
backs h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A Swordbrother is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A raven is here flying around.
*Orino* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting a Swordbrother.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Orino.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A huge darkhound tickles a Swordbrother's body with its hit.
A Swordbrother pierces a Dha'vol trolloc's left hand.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Orino, but he parries successfully.
*Orino* slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's body very hard.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A Swordbrother pierces a Dha'vol trolloc's body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backs h.human
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backs h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A huge darkhound barely tickles a Swordbrother's body with its hit.
A Swordbrother pierces a Dha'vol trolloc's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Orino* slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A Dha'vol trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Dha'vol trolloc's death cry.
You silently approach your victim... <<< Lets try it! Probably going to miss as always and eat zerk charge back as always!

-=
*Orino* slashes someone's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

+
*Orino* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Swordbrother leaves south.

*
*Orino* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the south.


*Orino* starts barreling down on a huge darkhound, a gold-chased war spear aimed at its chest. <<< Nooo!

*+=- -=
*Orino* starts barreling down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest. <<< NOOO!

+*
*Orino* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back! <<< YESSSS!
*Orino* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Orino*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests