Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
daal
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby daal » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Overgrown Road
Gentle, rolling hills blanketed with billowing green grass extend to the
west. The road continues south, covered with patches of greenery. To the
north there is a bend in the road.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
hide
backstab bird
Fields of Grass
An overgrown trail can be seen beyond the grass to the east. The grass
grows tall and unhindered here, with a few slender trees growing here
and there. The rolling hills of grass continue to the south and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A swarthy man wearing the rank insignia of Hundredman on his white cloak is here, riding a |1|.dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


You try to quietly draw a blackened steel kris from a bright red robe.
A robin makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in its back!
A robin is dead! R.I.P.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a robin's death cry.

Dartes
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Dartes » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 pm

Dang Daal, you did that solo? ;)

daal
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby daal » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 pm

One of my crowning achievements Dartes, worth 10 gamer points at least.

damena
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby damena » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:56 am

Channelers, beware! Daal is on the prowl.

jakd
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby jakd » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:48 am

Climbing a Hill
Impossible for horses to pass ridden, the ravine's destructive path to the
east disappears under the cliff at this point but has opened up a path to
the top of the hill. The rocks are loose and crumble at the slightest of
touches making climbing here treacherous at best.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
The corpse of the brigand sergeant is lying here.
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [4]
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [7]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > hide
bac h.human

*Draz* has arrived from the south.
*Alric* has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Draz* starts riding a warhorse.


*Alric* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Alric* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alric*'s death cry.

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:59 pm

The corpse of Bernice is lying here.
*Nooro* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [backstab troika]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
1
1
[backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
[backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-
=+
*
*+
=-
-=
+*
*Nooro* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nooro: Battered >

*Nooro* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nooro: Battered >
nar stabbed
f
You narrate 'stabbed'

daal
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby daal » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:45 pm

I'm getting better!

Among the Tall Oaks
Big old oak trees stand nearby in great numbers, their branches looming
overhead and casting a deep shade all around. Because of the multitude of
trees the area is quite dark and the ground is bare save for some of last
years leaves and decaying matter. To the west the forest lightens up while
to the south it seems the forest becomes even more dense.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
hide
backstab hawk
The night has begun.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


A black hawk makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
A black hawk is dead! R.I.P.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a black hawk's death cry.

Bruce
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Bruce » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Kalabra needs his own thread of stab people to battered and then that person lives.

Torag
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Torag » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 am

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > look
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
You are at: 2N
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
Nooro the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
Nooro is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Hadrin Collider is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Rig looks at Nooro.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Hasp* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Nooro strikes *Hasp*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Nooro swiftly dodges *Hasp*'s attempt to cleave him.
Nooro strikes *Hasp*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
NOORO PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Nooro leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Hadrin pounds *Hasp*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > hide
backstab h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.
v

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Hasp* cleaves Hadrin's right arm.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Rig slashes *Hasp*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Ahri* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Alison* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
v

Hadrin sends *Hasp* sprawling with a powerful bash!

[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


*Ahri* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Alison* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

-
Hadrin pounds *Hasp*'s body.
Nooro has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Nooro leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

=+**+=
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Ahri* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Alison* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

-
*Gretchen* strikes Rig's body.

-=+
Rig slashes *Hasp*'s body extremely hard.
Hadrin pounds *Hasp*'s left arm hard.

*



*Alison* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Since 12/21/2017 you've landed 100 out of 184 stabs (54% landed)
*Alison* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alison*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Ahri* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
RIG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

xiric
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby xiric » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 pm

UGH.......


* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b
A shivering tree barely tickles Daelish's body with its hit.
*Daelish* barely blasts Hamfist's body.
[ba h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Daelish* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Daelish* avoids being bashed by Djak who loses his balance and falls!

*
Hamfist sends *Daelish* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Roest* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
*Solen* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
*Solen* leans over and cuts the bloody scalp from the corpse of Hadrin.

-
Naugrim slashes a warhorse's left leg into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree barely tickles Daelish's body with its hit.
Hamfist hacks *Daelish*'s right arm.

+
*Roest* leaves south riding a Domani razor.
*Solen* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.


*Kalabra* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Kalabra* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Kalabra: Battered >
Rig narrates 'yesss'


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests