Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Angkar
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Mon May 07, 2018 10:14 pm

I was right behind you Roberto, thus the speed, assumed you'd flee and narr being low.


The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: *Roberto* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Roberto.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Roberto.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > cb
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade tries to slash Roberto, but he parries successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Roberto, but he dodges the attack.
Roberto swiftly dodges a hideous trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Roberto, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Roberto, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Roberto's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Roberto, but he dodges the attack.
*Roberto* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
[chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
*Roberto* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
Gizmo narrates 'crackity your stuff hidden in rock'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
kill human
*Roberto* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
A fade slashes Roberto's head extremely hard.
Roberto swiftly dodges a hideous trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Roberto, but he dodges the attack.
Roberto swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to slash him.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Roberto's body very hard.
*Roberto* panics, and attempts to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Roberto, but he deflects the blow.
Roberto swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Roberto* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
h
backstab h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Roberto* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

h
backstab h.human
-Cancelled.
*Roberto* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Grizzler narrates 'Count me out, repracing.'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
h
backstab h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Roberto* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Gizmo narrates '1s downer'

*+=- -=+*
*Roberto* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 1156 out of 2041 stabs (56% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1363 out of 2110 stabs (64% landed)
*Roberto* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Roberto*'s death cry.





Scouring the world and looking for a fight, notice tracks e Lugard.






[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Curve in the Trail
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

s
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
Along the Faint Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Faint Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
An Abandoned Vegetable Garden
[ obvious exits: N W ]

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
s
Plains Beside a Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A large plains lion stalks the grasslands looking for prey.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

s
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
Plains Beside a Pond
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
e
Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
Plains of Maredo
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A small bird is singing beautifully here.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Off the Beaten Path
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
Along the Beaten Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

tm
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [track mount]

-=+**+=-
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Ridden mount leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a Ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
h
Along the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
h
Path Past a Village
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Path Past a Small Village
[ obvious exits: N ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
w
Path Past a Village
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

h
o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > scan
Your eyesight is not so keen.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
h
Village Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A folded bundle of black silk lies here.
A sword lies here silver blade shining brightly.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
*Luk* is standing here, riding a prancing palomino mare.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Zoot* is resting here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > back zoot
You silently approach your victim...
*Luk* leaves east riding a prancing palomino mare.
*Aelarien* leaves east riding a warhorse.

-=+**+=- -=+
*Luk* has arrived from the east, riding a prancing palomino mare.
*Aelarien* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

*
*Zoot* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1167 out of 2056 stabs (56% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1374 out of 2125 stabs (64% landed)
*Zoot* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zoot*'s death cry.

Angkar
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Tue May 08, 2018 12:04 am

Culmination of 20-30 mins of trying and very near misses. Addikaan was very low and dead if that bash landed, Cruzer I believe was low too.




* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.ahri

Cruzer leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+
Addikaan tries to pierce *Annalise*, but she parries successfully.

*
*Ahri* leaves east.

*+
Addikaan tries to pierce *Annalise*, but she dodges the attack.

=
*Ahri* has arrived from the east.

-
Addikaan avoids being bashed by *Annalise* who loses her balance and falls!
Addikaan panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
*Ahri* tries to strike Addikaan, but he dodges the attack.

+
Addikaan leaves south.

*
*Ahri* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1173 out of 2066 stabs (56% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1380 out of 2135 stabs (64% landed)
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ahri*'s death cry.

Enok
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Enok » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 am

Jesus christ that's lucky.

Mikhan
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Mikhan » Thu May 10, 2018 3:07 pm

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
You follow Razhak.

Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
The north and south running Tarwin Lane terminates here as it gives way to the
paved streets of Malkieri Court. Clusters of shops sit both to the west and the
east, but what dominates the Court is the large town hall dead in its center.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
You follow Razhak.

Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of LockShear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking flat
stones. To the west a wooden building holds the town grocer while to the south
a stone structure shields the local blacksmith's work from the elements.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

nar she dism atm too
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > You narrate 'she dism atm too'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > weat
The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a mild wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > 4
[chann 'ice spikes' h.katelyn]
You aren't in touch with saidin to channel it.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
Suddenly *someone* places a blackened steel kris in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
You stop following Razhak.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [9]

o HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard > t razhak gah
You tell Razhak 'gah'

Raife
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Raife » Sat May 12, 2018 12:36 pm

up
* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting the Shienaran commander, riding a shadow
stallion.
*Alterith* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Razhak.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Alterith* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of
battle!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >

*Alterith* leaves down riding a warhorse.
*Alterith* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
The Shienaran commander lances Razhak's left leg.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Alterith* slashes Razhak's head.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of
battle!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'DKB QEecsLCc ?[JoN b^QrO ikF YNS @cL ihYd?_O'
The Shienaran commander bellows '\rl`` Sn\ JSGG gJsV^ glcp? rKT Ff_P _MnOrKpK'
The Shienaran commander avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and
falls!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
*Alterith* looks at Razhak.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Strong >
*Alterith* slashes Razhak's body hard.
A sergeant slashes Razhak's body.
The grizzled veteran crushes Razhak's left leg.
The grizzled veteran tickles Razhak's body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran tickles Razhak's body with his pound.
The grizzled veteran tickles Razhak's right arm with his pound.
The Shienaran commander tickles Razhak's left leg with his lance.
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Alterith* coughs and shivers.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

o S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Fresh >
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

o S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Fresh >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

o S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Fresh >
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

o S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Fresh >
Razhak leaves down riding a shadow stallion.
You silently approach your victim...


*Alterith* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in
his back!
*Alterith* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alterith*'s death cry.

xiric
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby xiric » Sat May 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Lightfriend worms!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Alterith* has arrived from the west.
Dominus tries to crush *Alterith*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b

*Alterith* pierces Dominus's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Alterith, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a fade's fight!
Dominus crushes *Alterith*'s left arm hard.
*Alterith* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Alterith* leaves north.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Alterith* is standing here mending a weapon.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > c
b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[ba h.human] l >
You silently approach your victim...

+
Dominus narrates 'aston new name'


The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce the enormous worm, but it parries successfully.
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Alterith* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - the enormous worm: Scratched >
*Alterith* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - the enormous worm: Scratched >
*Alterith* leaves south.
Dominus narrates 'so 5 now'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - the enormous worm: Scratched >
You pierce the enormous worm's body hard.
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

Angkar
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Sat May 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Carrying on from where the OUCH left off...



*Fermin* places a sharp, red stone dagger in the back of Rhahr, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
Rhahr is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Rhahr's death cry.
You stop following Rhahr.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Gizmo's attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Jakd pierces *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
You stab *Fermin*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded > kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded > ]

Disaster narrates 'rip'
Gizmo gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a small purse from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a small purse from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a long pine javelin from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a black suede shirt from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a gold ring from the corpse of Rhahr.
Gizmo gets a gold ring from the corpse of Rhahr.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded > Jakd narrates 'rip'
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Rhahr seems to be empty.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
Jakd tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Gizmo tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Disaster tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
Disaster tries to pound *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.
You stab *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
Jakd tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Gizmo, but she parries successfully.
Gizmo tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
h
A Hill of Flowers
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.
*Fermin* is standing here.

backstab h.human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Disaster has arrived from the west.

*+=-
Jakd narrates 'wow'

-=
Gizmo narrates 'i looted both'

+*
Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > h
backstab h.human
Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Disaster has arrived from the east.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Gizmo has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
Gizmo leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Riva.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > get skin pouch
ds
There doesn't seem to be a skin in a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Disaster narrates 'bash of doom on riva'
[dri skin]
You're not thirsty.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Disaster tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > fill skin 2.pouch
kill h.human
There doesn't seem to be any '2.pouch' here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Fermin* tries to pierce Disaster, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Disaster: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces Disaster's body.

cb
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Disaster: Battered - Fermin: Wounded > [chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Disaster: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Disaster who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Disaster: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Disaster: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Disaster: Battered - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > fill skin 2.corpse
h
backstab h.human
You drain some blood from the corpse of Riva into a water skin.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
Gizmo narrates 'im blod'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Gizmo narrates 'e n flame'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > stat
h
backstab h.human
You are a 410 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 229.0 lbs. Base BMI:0.37
You are carrying 2.6 lbs and wearing 13.2 lbs, peanuts. Total BMI:0.39
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:9 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:18 Sum:72.
Offensive bonus: 176, Dodging bonus: 150, Parrying bonus: 103, Total defense: 253
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- ARMOR
- NOTICE

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Gizmo narrates 'have 2 sets on me'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > l
h
backstab h.human
Grassy Fields
A few low shrubs are scattered around to the south which seem to float on
the shifting sea of grass that grows darker and healthier in that direction.
It seems that the grasses begin to thin and whither as they spread off to
the north; either there is some source of water to the south, or some quality
that prohibits growth to the north, or both.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
Disaster the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Disaster leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > cw
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k horse
f
h
backstab h.human
You stab a bloodstock stallion's body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a bloodstock stallion: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Hill of Flowers
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Gentle Landscape
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
The Low Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
On the Steep Valley Slope
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > look
On the Steep Valley Slope
Unhindered at this point by any natural obstacles such as trees or outcroppings
of rock, a quiet breeze glides across this overlook. To the north and west, at
some distance below, there runs a thin, quiet river; the base of this hill to
the west meets the river and follows it. In the other directions, the ancient
Black Hills spread out; hills and valleys rolling out over the desolate land.
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
w
s
The Low Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Gentle Landscape
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Hill of Flowers
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k horse
f
You stab a bloodstock stallion's body hard.

h
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a bloodstock stallion: Hurt > backstab h.human
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Hill of Flowers
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A green-leafed herb grows here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k horse
f
h
You stab a bloodstock stallion's body.

backstab h.human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a bloodstock stallion: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
q
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - A Forest Trail
Disaster - The Weapons Tent
Gizmo - The Weapons Tent

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
h
Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

backstab h.human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > h
Rolling Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Gizmo narrates 'you guys ok?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 66 secs.
Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Clear Spring
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A bubbling spring is here, clear water offering a perfect reflection.
*Fermin* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Jakd narrates 'yea'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Grassy Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
Jakd the Master Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > l
Grassy Fields
A few low shrubs are scattered around to the south which seem to float on
the shifting sea of grass that grows darker and healthier in that direction.
It seems that the grasses begin to thin and whither as they spread off to
the north; either there is some source of water to the south, or some quality
that prohibits growth to the north, or both.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
Jakd the Master Havoc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > 'fermin about
l
h
You say 'fermin about'

backstab h.human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Grassy Fields
A few low shrubs are scattered around to the south which seem to float on
the shifting sea of grass that grows darker and healthier in that direction.
It seems that the grasses begin to thin and whither as they spread off to
the north; either there is some source of water to the south, or some quality
that prohibits growth to the north, or both.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Rhahr is lying here.
The corpse of Riva is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k horse
f
You stab a bloodstock stallion's body hard.

h
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a bloodstock stallion: Wounded > backstab h.human
Jakd nods in agreement.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Clear Spring
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A bubbling spring is here, clear water offering a perfect reflection.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Fermin* makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!
This session you've landed 1371 out of 2403 stabs (57% landed)
Since 2/12/2018 you've landed 986 out of 1859 stabs (53% landed)
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* leaves east.



Then I guessed some running routes, ran to Lugard, didn't find, and went home.

Rig
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Sat May 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Told you steel sai suck.

xiric
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby xiric » Sun May 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Sigh......

You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Raife has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > c
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b

Raife leaves south.

[ba h.human] l >
You silently approach your victim...


*Walker* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Walker: Battered >
*Walker* leaves east.

Raife
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Raife » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 pm

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Winded > down
<
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Kalm* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S < NOT HP :Hurt MV:Winded > Xorzir tells you 'woot'
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] :Winded >
You silently approach your victim...

*
Ragan tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ragan tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Kalm* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his
back!
*Kalm* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kalm*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rhaj and 4 guests