Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
jakd
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by jakd » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:54 pm

From a couple days ago..

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Mountain Fortress
The entrance to the mountain fortress is enshrouded by a steel gate to the
north and a large iron door to the south. The walls once held lanterns, but
these are now shattered and the oil leaves mysterious stains on the cold grey
walls. The shredded remains of two large red banners hang from the ceiling.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
*Fermin* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You try to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >
You try to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy > snif
A slobbering, hoarding trolloc has arrived from the north.
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the north.
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >
A slobbering, hoarding trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

l fermin
o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >

His face is covered in scars and obscured by a dark hood.

Fermin is in excellent condition.

*Fermin* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a bag containing family keepsakes
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a finely-tailored white shirt

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >
You try to stab *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin swiftly dodges a Ko'bal trolloc's attempt to crush him.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a Ko'bal trolloc: Healthy - Fermin: Healthy >
*Fermin* leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
hide
bac h.human
A Wide Corridor
The polished stone floor brilliantly reflects the light brought upon by several
burning lanterns affixed to the finely crafted grey stone walls. A small banner
hangs suspended high above the floor, its tassles slowly ruffling as a gentle
breeze makes its way throughout the corridor. With the breeze comes the various
stale odors of sweat and lamp oil, each trying to overpower the other but yet
each maintaining its own identity so as not to be mistaken. Metallic sounds are
heard coming from the north while small doorways lead both to the east and
west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
East: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > bac h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > bac h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > bac h.human
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > bac h.human

*Fermin* has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

You silently approach your victim...

+
The silence is broken by the howl of the Ko'bal warcry!



*Fermin* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > nar rip
v
You narrate 'rip'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar fermin
[take all corpse]
You get a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a belt of overlapping obsidian plates from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a bag containing family keepsakes from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Fermin.
a leather cuirass: You can't take that!
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Fermin.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > sca
You narrate 'fermin'

Monsoon
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:46 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Under the Stairs
[ obvious exits: E S U ]
A broker stands here, selling jewelry.
A broker's aide stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Myrdan narrates 's remen'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Among the Stalls
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A stout man stands guard here.
An aide is here, lending assistance.
A broker stands here, selling armwear.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Among the Merchandise
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A little boy plays here.
An aide is here, lending assistance.
A broker stands here, selling legwear.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Entrance to the Market Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout man stands guard here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Center Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Center Road
The traffic here thins out somewhat as a side road branches off to the south
of the Center Road. Many people and wagons turn off southwards as the rest
stream down the broad road towards the west gates and the Center Square. A
loud clamor fills the air as noises come from all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Myrdan narrates 'smell'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You narrate 'oh like jeh?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
Nearing the West Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Inside the West Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.
A fierce young man is standing here, eyeing those that pass by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A fierce young man cleaves your head.
A fierce young man joins a fierce young man's fight!
A fierce young man tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a fierce young man's left leg very hard.
A fierce young man tickles your body with his cleave.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Timer now at 63 secs.

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fierce young man: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fierce young man: Scratched > You try to pierce a fierce young man, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fierce young man: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee! fierce young man: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Outside the Western Gate of Lugard
The towering gates of the city of Lugard loom overhead to the east. The
dirt road leading away from the gates is hard-packed and well travelled.
Ruts have formed in places, due to the passage of many wagons and
carriages. Spreading out to the west are the rolling hills of Murandy,
covered by grassy fields and pine forest. The road continues on to the
west, towards the River Manetherendrelle, and beyond that the Damona
Mountains and Altara, but it becomes lost from view in the rolling hills.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The WestGate is open.
WestGate is now set as door3
doorName is now set as: WestGate

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Ok.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Monsoon - Outside the Western Gate of Lugard

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Tesyl* has arrived from the west, riding a tall bay stallion.

You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...


*Tesyl* makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
*Tesyl* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tesyl*'s death cry.

stela
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by stela » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:05 pm

The Anvil of the Shining Walls
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Tar Valon
North: A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
The master blacksmith's forge is here, blasted by a fierce fire.
A master blacksmith is here, hard at work.
Laura Khoralin, Tower Accepted is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [backstab ominas] <--- woops!
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
stab laura
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
Laura makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Laura panics, and attempts to flee!

sevas
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by sevas » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:59 pm

zeek wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:02 pm
Fyra wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm
Through my gate. That was just well played.
It's not much, but it's honest work!
This made me lol

zeek
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:12 pm

sevas wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:59 pm
zeek wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:02 pm
Fyra wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm
Through my gate. That was just well played.
It's not much, but it's honest work!
This made me lol
I hope you've seen the meme's, they always crack me up

Errtu
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Errtu » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:56 pm

HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
c
[dia h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
e
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Suddenly *someone* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

Constantine
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Constantine » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:31 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Constantine - Far in the Braem Wood
Dakota - Far in the Braem Wood
Lukes - Far in the Braem Wood
Fenariel - Far in the Braem Wood
Castien - Far in the Braem Wood

i
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You are carrying:
the severed head of Dimst the Trolloc slain in Andor

exa pack
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
five gold crowns
five copper pennys
[6] a thin vial of yellow fluid

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > give head castien
You give the severed head of Dimst the Trolloc slain in Andor to Castien.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You cough and shiver.
Fenariel coughs and shivers.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dakota narrates 'wound'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Fenariel narrates 'byrg beat'

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Far in the Braem Wood
With the Braem Wood stream just to the south, this place is rather soggy
and water-logged. Some reeds grow here, amidst the willows that have taken
advantage of the generous water supply. The Braem Wood continues to the
north and east, and other directions are unreachable. A small pile of rocks
near the reeds has an animal's burrow underneath.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
The corpse of a chicken is lying here.
Dakota Del'gado is standing here, riding |1|.gray palfrey
Lukes of Shienar is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
Fenariel Crawford is standing here, riding |3|.Illianer steed
Castien the Knight Bachelier is standing here, riding |4|.warhorse

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Castien narrates 'target byrg, hitting again'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Tolveor narrates 'we got stuff for me to wear?'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Castien narrates 'going'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Castien leaves north riding a warhorse.
Dakota leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Fenariel leaves north riding an Illianer steed.
Lukes leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
h
backstab h.byrg
Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of Tolveor is lying here.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Lukes of Shienar is here, fighting Byrg, riding |1|.warhorse
Fenariel Crawford is standing here, riding |2|.Illianer steed
Dakota Del'gado is standing here, riding |3|.gray palfrey
Castien the Knight Bachelier is here, fighting Fiddler, riding |4|.warhorse
*Shogol* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Lukes.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Castien, riding |1|.shadow stallion
A raven is here flying around.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Castien tries to pierce *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
*Shogol* tries to slash Fenariel, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Shogol* tries to slash Fenariel, but she parries successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins Fiddler's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
Castien tries to pierce *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
Lukes barely pierces *Byrg*'s left leg.
*Byrg* tries to blast Lukes, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.byrg <------ Hoping to catch Byrg on the re-entry/rolling a bash
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.byrg

*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Byrg* leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.byrg
backstab h.byrg
Backstab who?
Castien leaves south riding a warhorse.
Lukes leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Fiddler* tries to slash Fenariel, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.byrg

Dakota tries to strike an enormous hunch-backed trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A fade tries to slash Dakota, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Dakota, but she deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Dakota, but she parries successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc cleaves Dakota's left arm very hard.
Dakota swiftly dodges an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
Fenariel tries to strike *Shogol*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
Fenariel avoids being bashed by *Shogol* who loses his balance and falls!
Fenariel panics, and attempts to flee!
Fenariel leaves east riding an Illianer steed.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.byrg

Castien has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Lukes has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Castien leaves east riding a warhorse.
Lukes leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > back fiddler

Castien has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Fenariel has arrived from the east, riding an Illianer steed.
Lukes has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Fenariel avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!
Fenariel panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Fenariel tries to strike *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Dakota, but she deflects the blow.
Dakota strikes an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's right leg very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Dakota, but she dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Dakota, but she dodges the attack.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave Dakota, but she parries successfully.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Castien tries to pierce *Shogol*, but he parries successfully.
Lukes pierces *Shogol*'s right leg.
Fenariel leaves east riding an Illianer steed. <---Opportunity knocks

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > back fiddler
You silently approach your victim...

-=+
Dakota panics, and attempts to flee!

*
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc sends Dakota sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Fiddler* tries to slash Castien, but he parries successfully.

*
Castien swiftly dodges *Fiddler*'s attempt to slash him.
A fade slashes Lukes's right leg very hard.
Lukes pierces *Shogol*'s right leg.
Castien pierces *Shogol*'s right leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc hacks Dakota's body very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Dakota, but she deflects the blow.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc cleaves Dakota's left hand into bloody fragments!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave Dakota, but she deflects the blow.

+=-
Castien panics, and attempts to flee!


Castien leaves east riding a warhorse.

-=+*
*Fiddler* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Fiddler* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical >
Castien narrates 'flee'
Lukes panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical >
Lukes leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical >
*Shogol* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical >
*Shogol* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A fade joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc hacks Dakota's right leg very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hack Dakota, but she parries successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc cleaves Dakota's left leg extremely hard.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc cleaves Dakota's right arm very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical > o rip fiddler
TICK IN 3 SECONDS.
] <--- stacking my get all corpse then s
s
[narrate ]
You narrate 'rip fiddler'
Dakota leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Lukes has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a gray palfrey seems to be empty. <----- hm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fiddler: Critical > ]
s
*Shogol* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Fiddler*'s body.
*Fiddler* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fiddler*'s death cry.
Far in the Braem Wood
With the Braem Wood stream just to the south, this place is rather soggy
and water-logged. Some reeds grow here, amidst the willows that have taken
advantage of the generous water supply. The Braem Wood continues to the
north and east, and other directions are unreachable. A small pile of rocks
near the reeds has an animal's burrow underneath.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
The corpse of a chicken is lying here.
Dakota Del'gado is standing here, riding |1|.gray palfrey
A raven has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [get all corpse]
The corpse of a chicken seems to be empty.

You need a boat to go there.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Lukes has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > ]
e

Dakota leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Fiddler is lying here.
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of Tolveor is lying here.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Dakota Del'gado is standing here, riding |1|.gray palfrey
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Shogol* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Shogol* puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a strange, insectoid helm in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a silver medallion in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a shirt of overlapping black scales in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts an inky black cloak in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a heron engraved scabbard in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
*Shogol* puts a bubbling draught in a backpack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [get all corpse]
The corpse of Fiddler seems to be empty. <---- hm.

jakd
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by jakd » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Flamed down for a quick look around... Ran into Neko right off the bat in lugard.

After seeing a few, I thought I'd work my way north... Not sure for the rest of ya, but the lag was real. That bash around Cara ent was me frozen for quite some time. Fully expected to come back dead.

Anyhow, ran north and stopped at the "dismount" at caves. I've pulled off a few stabs here when humans are dismounting and trying to lead. Why not try again.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l
Forests Edge
Small pine and oak trees grow here on the edge of a great forest. A great ridge
of stone rises to the north and east, as it bends southward, blocking passage
east. At second glance there does seem to be an opening into the ridge, perhaps
a way to the other side, only exploration will tell for sure. South, just
visable through the trees is a large roof of some kind, no visable path leads
to it. Strange out here in the wilderness. West leads you deeper into the
forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge
You catch a smell of horses nearby. <--- Here they come!!!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - Forests Edge
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > hide
bac h.human
You attempt to hide yourself. <--- be prepared!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
Backstab who?

bac h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
Backstab who?

bac h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
bac h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
bac h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Jonny* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
You silently approach your victim...
*Jonny* stops riding a gray palfrey.


*Jonny* starts riding a gray palfrey.

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...


*Jonny* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back! <--- It works everytime!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jonny: Battered >
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jonny: Battered > f

*Jonny* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Jonny* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jonny: Battered > hide
bac h.human
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Within the Forest
An animal run starts here, leading deeper into the forest. Tall trees rise all
around with some light filtering through the spreading branches, allowing the
undergrowth to run wild. Because of the profusion of vines and thornbushes the
path only goes east to the forests edge or west deeper into the forest. Birds
of all types flit through the trees, singing loudly.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Forests Edge
Small pine and oak trees grow here on the edge of a great forest. A great ridge
of stone rises to the north and east, as it bends southward, blocking passage
east. At second glance there does seem to be an opening into the ridge, perhaps
a way to the other side, only exploration will tell for sure. South, just
visable through the trees is a large roof of some kind, no visable path leads
to it. Strange out here in the wilderness. West leads you deeper into the
forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Jonny* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jonny* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jonny* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
*Jonny* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Jonny* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > hide
bac h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
Backstab who?

bac h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
*Santino* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey. <-- Hello old buddy of mine!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bac h.human
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Jonny* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Jonny* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.


*Santino* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Santino* is dead! R.I.P. <--- JACKPOT!!!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Santino*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jonny: Battered >
*Jonny* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jonny: Battered > v
nar rip santino
You try to pierce *Jonny*, but he deflects the blow.
[take all corpse]
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Santino.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Santino.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Santino.
You get a pair of long-handled war axes from the corpse of Santino.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Santino.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Santino.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Santino.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Santino.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Santino.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Santino.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Santino.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Santino.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Santino.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Santino.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Santino.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Santino.
*Jonny* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Santino.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jonny: Battered > You narrate 'rip santino'

Santino
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Santino » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Yeah frozen since probably just before the first horse load in south cut. Spams were just catching up.

Nice stab though. 370ish maybe

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:35 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > kill dark
[scan ]
*Romac* is standing here.
*Stomper* is standing here.
*Djak* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > not
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > n
hide
backstab h.dark
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: *Kultunk* is standing here.
*Romac* is standing here.
*Djak* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Romac* stares at the sky.


*Romac* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Romac* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Romac*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > scal

*Djak* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Djak: Battered >
You swiftly dodge an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Djak: Battered > nar blick rmac

*Djak* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a small purse from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a pair of gold-hilted hooked swords from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a backpack from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Romac.
*Djak* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Romac.

exa corpse
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Djak: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

Post Reply